2

Secret Love

 

“Samsung?” Luhan looked up from his pasta. He was having lunch with his cousin.

“Yes, I think it’s-”

“Working behind enemy lines.” Luhan grinned at her.

“I know, ge. But it’s a new thing for me. Besides, I don’t even know who the director is. Maybe some old man.” She shrugged.

Luhan’s phone started to ring, he glanced at the screen. Then he winced and put his phone back in his coat pocket. Sejin chuckled.

“Let me guess, ge,”

Luhan took a sip of his wine.

“It was one of the girls you had a blind date with or it was my mom attempting to arrange you to another one?”

Luhan glared at her, Sejin bit the insides of her cheeks.

“Anyway, don’t you have to do your fiance duties?” Luhan replied.

“I’ll drop by Lay’s office after this.” She nodded.

“How’s it going?” He asked.

“It’s okay. As long as he doesn’t get caught in public with Heejin. All is good.”

“How’s it going?” Luhan looked at her meaningfully.

“I’m okay, ge.” She nodded.

 

Lay looked up from the files he was reading as Sejin walked in.

“Reporting for duty.” She said as she placed a clear plastic bag filled with French macarons.

“Eat this while working.”

“Have you eaten?” Lay asked.

“I have. You?”

“Come on, eat with me. Eat again.”

Sejin made a face.

“Arasso, but drive me to Samsung’s office after, okay?”

Lay nodded and wrapped one arm around her as they stepped out.

“We still have eleven more months of pure engagement bliss.” She chuckled lowly as they walked towards the elevator.

“It’s not a death sentence.” Lay grinned back, sharing her private joke.

Sejin rolled her eyes and smiled.

 

Employees smiled as they admired the couple step out from the elevator. Everyone liked the couple, to them the two were just perfect for each other.

“The company cafeteria?” Sejin asked as they stepped in the place, Lay nodded and walked towards the line.

This was what made them a unique couple too, Lay and Sejin didn’t mind joining the employees eating at the company’s cafeteria.

“Ahjumma! Do you still have some of your apple parfait?” Sejin called out.

“Oh! It’s our director’s fiance. Of course! I always reserve some for you.” The elder lady smiled back as she handed one to Sejin.

Lay smiled as some of the employees greeted him.

Sejin waited as Lay got his food, then she placed her dessert on his tray.

“Your treat.” She grinned.

Lay nodded and walked to the table with her.

 

“Heejin says hi.”

“Right, it’s been a while since she dropped by. Invite her over for dinner. I miss her.” Sejin grinned.

“I’ll tell her, but why are you going to Samsung’s office?”

“New project.”

“That’s supposed to be illegal. You’re LG’s-”

“I know. Just eat, Yixing.” She pushed the tray towards him.

Lay smiled one of his rare smiles and reached out to pinch his bestfriend’s cheek.

“I’m the only who can annoy the hell out of you.” He mused.

 

“Eat!” She snapped.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++