15

Secret Love

 

 

“What do you mean by dinner?” Sejin asked on the phone, she was having her breakfast alone inside her room.

“I’ll be back today by lunch. Kris ge asked us if we could join him later tonight.” Lay said evenly.

“Sounds good, did you tell Heejin?”

“She can’t come. It’s going to be gathering.”

“With many people?”

“Dangranle.(Of course.)”

“I was hoping I could take a rest from acting.” She grumbled, Lay chuckled.

“Anyway, see you later Xingnicorn.”

“You’re not going to pick me up?”

“Why should I?” She asked.

“I’ll toss your alpacas off the plane later.” Lay said flatly.

“Fine.” Sejin groaned.

 

Heejin smiled and went into Lay’s embrace as he stepped in the house.

“I missed you.” Lay smiled and kissed her forehead briefly.

From the front gate, Sejin smiled and looked away. She was still inside her car, she slowly shifted to reverse and drove away from their house.

“Can I really pull this off? Feelings....are hard to hide.” She said to herself as she stepped on the pedal.

“Zhang Yixing, how did we end up this way?”

 

Sejin spent the day inside COEX, she was just roaming around and buying stuff. It was around five in the afternoon when her phone rang.

“You left, did you even eat lunch?” Lay said as soon as she picked up.

“I did.”

“Why did you leave right away?”

“I thought you and Heejin needed some time together. What time are we needed at gege’s?”

“In a few minutes, meet you there?” Lay asked her.

“Arasso.”

“Sejin?”

“Shenme?”

“Drive carefully, it’s already a little dark.”

 

Kai grinned as he greeted his hyung with a hug.

“Thanks for coming, Jongin.” Kris grinned, then he noticed Luhan sitting on one of the tables chatting with Sehun and Lay. He automatically searched the room for Sejin.

She wasn’t around. Kai shook his head.

“Why am I looking for her?” He mused to himself before walking to the table.

“You’re here.” Sehun waved him over, Kai nodded at the other two males.

“I hope you two won’t fight or something.” Sehun said as he gestured towards Luhan, the other male just laughed.

Lay was seated in front of him, he was running his finger on the mouth of his whiskey glass.

Kai was starting to wonder if Sejin’s was coming or she had no intentions of coming.

Was she even invited to come? But her fiance’s here.

Kai shook his head again.

Why was he thinking of her again?

“Who are those people?” Luhan voiced, they looked up. They saw two young ladies dressed superfluously walk in the party.

They saw Kris wince as they approached him.

“Daesan’s daughter and...Pyung Construction’s third child, those two have been stalking Kris hyung ever since last year.” Sehun mused.

Then he saw one of their friends, Chanyeol walk in.

“Park Chanyeol!” Yixing called over, Kai looked up.

“Oh, hyung.” Chanyeol beamed then he saw Kai.

“Kkamjong, you’re alive.” He grinned, Kai smiled back and bumped his fist.

“Good to see you, hyung.” Sehun grinned.

“Ge, duibuqi!” Sejin marched in the room and walked to Kris.

Lay looked up and sighed in relief.

They saw Kris smile at her then he bent down to hug her briefly.

“Yixing! I almost died!” Sejin threw her arms around his neck and sighed, Kai looked away.

Chanyeol waved at Sejin.

“What happened?” Lay replied, tugging the hem of skirt downwards.

“It got really dark, I didn’t realize it then I was so nervous while I drove here.” She whined, then she let go of him.

“Ge! Ma heard of what we did! She lectured me!” She stabbed an accusing finger towards Luhan. Kai smiled, seeing her pouting face.

“I love you, mei.” Luhan smiled at her.

“I hate you.” She retorted, Lay grinned and made her sit properly.

“So, how’s married life going?” Chanyeol grinned at them.

“Just engaged, oppa.” Sejin replied quickly, Kai looked at her with raise brows.

“Oh, Samsung’s here.” She grinned, Kai gave her a look. Sejin chuckled.

“I bought your llamas, they’re in the study back home.” Lay said to her, Sejin beamed at him.

“You mean alpacas, and thank you Xing Xing.” She smiled at him, Lay rolled his eyes at her.

“Seriously, how do you put up with her?” Sehun chortled, Kai looked at the couple thoughtfully.

There was something about the two of them that he found intriguing. Lay was just so laid back with Sejin and Sejin didn’t even mind Lay.

 

He somehow found it odd.

 

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++