22

Secret Love

 

Kai mentally groaned as he stepped in the posh restaurant. His mother called him last night and told him that she had arranged him to another one of “those” meetings.

In other words, a blind date.

Of course, Kai had objected, but his mother had threatened him that if he doesn’t show himself he would be married right away to some rich man’s daughter.

He looked around the place and saw that a few of the tables have been occupied, then he noticed a young lady sitting alone.

Kai put on his best smile and walked towards her.

 

“No, no. I’ll wait for you here ge, it’s okay. Take your time.” Sejin murmured as she got out of her car.

“Yixing? I don’t know…I think he’s busy.”

She made her way towards the restaurant.

“I’m already at the resto, call me when you’re on your way.”

 

“My mother told me I would be meeting Samsung’s director, at first I thought you would be older.” The girl smiled.

Kai nodded.

“Can I ask what do you do for a living?” Kai asked, just to make talk.

“I don’t work, my father and mother never asked me to get a job.” She shrugged. Kai wanted to roll hs eyes.

“But, I really like you, Kim Jongin-ssi, aren’t you going to ask me out after this?”

Kai was looking around, then he saw someone familiar enter.

“Actually, I came here because of a meeting, and the person I’m supposed to meet is already here.”

 

“Sejin-ah!”

Sejin stopped and turned, she saw Kai looking at her.

“Kai.” She nodded and walked to him.

Then she noticed that there was another girl staring at her.

“You’re supposed to meet a woman?” She asked Kai icily. Sejin glanced at Kai in confusion.

“Didn’t you hear? People have talking about me, I’m a player. I can’t stay in one place with one girl.” He smirked and stood up.

“And her, she’s my friend. Don’t start any rumors, she’s about to be married soon.” Kai said as he pulled Sejin out of the restaurant.

“I will kill you.” Sejin muttered as they walked out of the resto.

Kai shrugged and placed his hands in his pockets.

“I need to make a call.” She murmured as she took her phone.

 

Lay looked up as Luhan answered his phone.

“What?  You’re cancelling on me?” He snapped, Lay’s brows rose.

“She’s not at Incheon, she’s not busy.” He murmured.

“What do you mean something came up?” Luhan hissed.

“Oh. Arasso….We’ll talk later.” Luhan blinked, then he put down his phone.

“What came up, ge?” Lay asked.

“Apparently, Kim Jongin needed her help. They’re having lunch now.” Luhan said carefully.

“..Ah, geurae? That’s good then.” Lay smiled then he stood up.

“Let’s call Kris ge instead, I’m sure he’s free.”

Then Lay stepped out of his office.

“What is this? Mei’s over him now?” Luhan muttered as he followed Lay.

 

 

“So, you’re getting married ahead of me now?” Sejin chuckled, Kai sent her a look.

“Come on, I’m sure your mom won’t do that.”

“You think I don’t know that? I just don’t like people talking about me.” He said as they stepped in a fast food restaurant.

“True, I’ve been there-”

“Why are you two here? And alone.” Kris was standing in front of them.

“Ge, why are you in a fast food restaurant?” She blinked.

“We decided to get lunch after I narrowly escaped a blind date.” Kai replied.

Then Sejin saw Lay and Luhan sitting on one of the tables, Luhan was glaring at her while Lay watched on with an amused smile.

 

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++