12

Secret Love

 

 

“This is your place?” Kai asked he pulled over in front of a two storey modern villa.

“Yes, thanks for driving me here.” Sejin nodded, Kai smiled as she opened the door.

“Don’t forget to throw away that orange couch.” He said.

“Noted!” She waved at him and jogged to the gate.

Kai waited for her to get in before speeding away.

“Kim Sejin.” He mused to himself with a smile.

 

Sejin was already showered and dressed in a pair of shorts and a loose shirt as she went down from her room and inquired about Lay’s luggages.

“Is everything prepared?” She asked the butler.

“Yes, ma’am. The bags are already loaded to the car.”

“That’s good, thanks.” She nodded and walked back to the stairs, then she heard the sound of loud thunder echo in the house. She froze and gripped on the stair’s railings.

She shuddered and made her way to Lay’s door, without knocking she opened the door and found Lay sitting on his bed while reading. He had his headphones on as he looked at her.

Lay saw the frown on her face and he glanced at his window, he sighed and moved aside and opened the covers for her. Sejin smiled and slipped beside him.

“Why are you back so late?” He asked as he put the book down.

“I had to show someone around.” She replied as she fluffed her pillow and pulled the covers around her, Lay nodded and laid down.

“Did you have fun?” He asked.

“Yes.” She murmured as she switched of the lamp beside her.

“Thunder and lightning still freaks you out?” He mused, Sejin kicked his leg.

Lay laughed and faced her.

“I have an early flight tomorrow. Don’t forget to eat at least three times a day.”

“Ne, eomma.” She replied and yawned.

“’Night, bao bei.”

“I will kill you in your sleep, qin ai de.” She grumbled before turning away from him.

 

The last thing Sejin heard was Lay’s laugh before she let sleep consume her.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++