Chapter 6: The Bang

One Thing Leads To Another

 

 

      What could have possibly made he say that, he didn't know. All he saw was a sudden wide smile spread across the other's face. Eyes twinkled with happiness and anticipation for reasons Kyuhyun didn't know. However, he did know this; Changmin was going to take him home. Dread filled the pits of his stomach as he remembered. He had forgotten to clean up. 

      Kyuhyun watched as they drove past the familiar scenery. His eyes kept well away from the one controlling the wheel. Suffocated, locked in. The metal compartments of the car made him feel that and more. He needed to breathe, he wanted out. Sighing, knowing that opening the door suddenly at making a up before rolling on the road to safety would only startle not only Changmin, but other drivers too. The road was busy as usual. Not a problem usually but this very moment, he hated it. Making the jump was more than possible for him, having done it many times before during missions where his partner screwed up, bad. Though, Kyuhyun was never one to blame when it came to work. I mean, who could drive through 200 cops in cars and vans whilst being chased by their enemy’s minions. Just the mere memory of that very event brought shivers down his spine. 

 

 

 

"Do you know where you're going?" The road was familiar but the time it took to get there was not. By this time, Kyuhyun would already be in his futon, sleeping his care and worries away. 

 

 

 

"Don't worry, I've been there before. I won't get lost." He sighed at that reply, doubting the other more. It was true. Changmin had been there before. Lying there with Kyuhyun on top, a sword pressed against his neck. Any further movement, even exaggeration of the breathing could have caused Changmin to lose his life via Kyuhyun blade. That day changed him. Even though it was just a bit, Kyuhyun felt change surrounding him. Furthermore, a reunion between him and his sister, Victoria was triggered just because of that idiot of a man sitting on the driver’s seat. 

      Pressing the button by the window allowed the air to come in. Within seconds, Kyuhyun's mind felt clearer, brighter and more alive than ever. Oxygen does wonders on the mind. With his new found mind, he felt happier. Kyuhyun rested his arm on the window sill, then resting his chin on his arm. He felt the vibrations of the car, channelling through his body. Smiling at himself with victory as it no longer brought sickness to him. Suddenly, it all faded. The smile, the twinkle. 

 

 

 

"I could have killed you that day." Changmin's hands gripped the steering wheel tighter, just enough that Kyuhyun couldn't sense. 

 

 

 

"I know." 

 

 

 

"Then why are you still here?" It felt like one of those fair atom fire rounds he's seemed in variety shows. You say something and the other must answer within a spilt second of time. Half the time, Kyuhyun couldn't remember what he had said. 

 

 

 

"Because I made a promise." We'd stopped flowing between the two as Kyuhyun's throat suddenly choked up. An image of his younger sister suddenly popped up in hi head. Smiling under a tree, sitting on a checked blanket. Her chocolate brown hair blowing in the wind as she pushed one side of her hair behind her right ear. The sun was at its peak, shining down one them as if an angel had just descended. An image Kyuhyun could never forget. It made him sad. The only image worth protecting and even that could be taken away from him. It was all so easy. 

 

 

 

"Some promises as made to be broken." The whispers of his low voice never reached Changmin's ears as their conversation was ultimately cut off. Awkward was not the atmosphere around them. In fact, it was rear he pleasant. Not a single scream, a cry or a loud calling of his name. Just pure silence. Never realising, this was what he had craved for so long. 

      Changmin parked his car on the driveway. Part of him was surprised Kyuhyun's apartment even owned one. As he remembered, it was not the best place for a young man to live but it was better than the streets. Helping Kyuhyun to the front door, he watched as the younger slide his key into the keyhole and twisted it, opening the door without any problems. 

 

 

 

"It's a bit messy. I'm sorry." Changmin could sense the apologetic tone in the usual monotone Kyuhyun, bringing a small smile to his face. Kyuhyun watched, wondering if too much air had gotten into the taller head, making him smile like an idiot. 

      He couldn't help but notice the awkward way which Kyuhyun walked. Or rather, limped. Some part of him knew what had happened but he prayed for another answer. Please, for the sake of my sanity, do not let anything like that happen to him. He prayed. Biting his lip, he spoke.

 

 

 

"What happened...?" Falling harshly on his futon, Kyuhyun hissed in pain. That raised Changmin's alarms as he ran to help the younger.

"What is it that's hurting you?" He asked. His eyes searched around Kyuhyun's every curve to see what could have possibly made Kyuhyun hiss. It made the younger feel , sensitive and weird. The hand gripping Kyuhyun's shoulders gave him a burning sensation. It felt hot under his skin, bringing his heart to beat at erratic rates.

 

 

 

"I'm fine! Just leave me alone!" If eyes could kill, Kyuhyun swore he would he dead by now. It didn't look tight, the deadly glare on champ. Face as Kyuhyun tried his best to resist. 

 

 

 

"Take your clothes off!" 

 

 

 

"What?! NO!" Of course Changmin wasn't going to listen as his hands already busied himself with Kyuhyun clothes. Kyuhyun didn't back down without a fight by his fatigue was acting up. Along with the pains to his spine as he moved each time. One by one, an article of clothing was taken off until Kyuhyun was left with the top half of his body showing. Changing couldn't believe his eyes. 

 

 

 

"Who...did this...to you..?" His hands fell beside his as he continued to bore hole through Kyuhyun body. Battered, bruised and cut. More of his pale white skin covered in an indecent colour that looked deadly in Changmin eyes. He felt the need to cry, punch someone or even kill for doing something like that to the younger. He didn't understand why, but it hurt him. More than he expected it would. 

 

 

 

"That is for me to know and you to out of! You have no reason to do this to me you ert! Leave! Leave right this instant!" Kyuhyun didn't realise the tears streaming down his face as his skinny arms covered what he could of his torso. The sense of betray, hurt and pain came over to him again. He couldn't believe what had happened. How his clothes got ripped off of him like a piece of paper in two pieces. They were nothing more than animals, and he was their pray.

"You're all the same! Each and every one of you! LEAVE! I NEVER WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE AGAIN!" 

 

 

 

"No! NO!" Changmin shouted back, grabbing onto Kyuhyun shoulders as he pulled the younger into his arms and deep into his chest.

"I am not like them at all. I promise, I will protect you. I will find that person that did this to you and in will kill them so please, please don't tell me to leave! Please.. I beg you... I want to stay...right here... Next to you..." Once again Kyuhyun was lost for words. It felt like...a confession. That couldn't be right. From his frequent sightings and information given by others, Changmin and Victoria was dating. 

 

 

 

 

"Let me go."

 

 

 

"NO!" 

 

 

 

"LET ME ING GO!" A sudden fight of his heart, Changmin lean in, pushing his lips against Kyuhyun's. Widened eyes compared to Changmin's close ones as he muffled a curse. He tried to push the taller away. He swore he did! At least he thought so. Everything happened so fast. They had barely met and he, was his sister's boyfriend. It became more heated, needier when Kyuhyun's arms seemed to fall down and the will to fight back faded slowly. Wet kissing were thrown around as if nothing in the world mattered anymore. 

"Please... Don't..." His last desperate plea to wake the other up. However, to his dismay, nothing worked. Like a hungry animal, Changmin attacked Kyuhyun without any mercy. His fangs dug into Kyuhyun's neck deep, marking his place. All Kyuhyun could see in Changmin was his animal side.

      The first place to get marked was the neck. and kissing at it with no restraint. Only until a pink mark was visible did Changmin finally smirk with pride, moving onto the next part of Kyuhyun's body he so needed to explore. The younger did his best to cover his strangled moans of pleasure. No, he couldn't give in. Not to Changmin, not to anyone. 

 

 

 

"Let me hear you..." Changmin leaned into Kyuhyun's ear, whispering those deadly sweet words that made Kyuhyun want to fall over and over again.

 

 

 

“P-please…let me go…” Nothing seemed to work as he felt the other’s hand reach under his shirt, ghosting his skin. The coldness of Changmin’s fingertips brought shivers down his spine. He could feel the other shaking on top of him. Every touch brought something to him, making him feel angry and confused. In the end, there was nothing else to do but to give in.

      Changmin pushing himself to Kyuhyun again, claiming his lips forcefully. Using his tongue, the opened the youngers lips, exploring them ever so carefully. The wetness, the sensations, Kyuhyun felt it all. It was different to the way his master held him. There was longing, desire and something else. It wasn’t lust but rather, something more spectacular. Unconsciously, Kyuhyun pushed himself upwards, kissing the other back. Their lip moved together in sync, as I they were meant to be together.

 

 

 

“Kyuhyun…” Changmin growled, kissing the edge of Kyuhyun’s ear. A small mewl came out of Kyuhyun, shuffling uncomfortably below. He massaged Kyuhyun’s chest, allowing the room to be overflowed by the sinful moans. The fabric was the only thing separating them. Annoyed, Changmin took his hand out from under Kyuhyun’s shirt and quickly ed it. It was all so quick. Kyuhyun was worried that some buttons would be ripped out from the sheer force of Changmin’s annoyance. It was as if there was no time. This would be the last time they would embrace before the apocalypse. No! This…this was wrong… Changmin is with Victoria, Kyuhyun’s mind told him over and over again. He knew fully well, this would not last. A onetime fling. All of it was fake. Changmin was using him for his body like the past few years, expect it wasn’t him, it was Kyuhyun’s master. A pain in his heart told him to lock up. Like he had done for so many years. All he had to do was run away again but he couldn’t. The confusing twist in his heart that made it skip a beat with every touch of the other told him to stay. As if it was an excuse, Kyuhyun swore to stay with him until he found out what it was. Why was he like this? If Changmin poisoned him, he would kill him in a heartbeat. For Victoria’s sake, he would not allow a man like that to be near her. He would do everything to protect her, even if it meant to kill the ones she loves.

 

‘I’m being selfish. Please forgive me…’ Kyuhyun prayed, closing his eyes as he finally wrapped his thin arms around Changmin’s neck, pushing him close to his beating chest. A small blush formed on Changmin, listening to Kyuhyun’s heartbeat as if it was music to his ears. Something felt right, being there in Kyuhyun’s a2rms. He wished it would last forever.

 

 

 

“COME OUT RIGHT THIS INSTANT, CHO KYUHYUN!” A bang was all that was needed to rid them of their paradise. The voice that haunted him. The voice that appeared in his nightmares. A voice he knew so well. It was his master.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Finally! An update! I'm sorry for the wait! T.T

AV~