Chapter 1: Finding you

One Thing Leads To Another

Changmin's Pov

 

 

I say that...but where do I start? Finding Victoria's brother is near to the impossible...Might as well make it the next mission impossible!

Sighing, I left her room, making sure she went back to bed comfortably. I jumped onto my bed, looking at the ceiling, concocting some kind of plan. Brother huh? I thought to myself. I sat myself up, taking out a picture that Victoria gave my after our first year of meeting, it was a picture, a picture of her family when she was younger. She was only a baby in the picture, according to her, her brother is 2 years older then her, so he would be 20...one year younger then me.

 

 

It's been 5 years since I first met Victoria, it was when I was 16, she was only 13 at the time. We went to the same school, me of course being her senior who was way older then her. But our love for each other didn't get in the way of that. We got to know each other while I was tutoring her in maths, after a year, I asked her out.. That was when she told me everything about her and of course, giving me this picture...she said it was the only picture she had left of her family. She told me that when she was 8, a gang raided her home, killing her parents and leaving her brother in the brink of death on their living room floor while the gang kidnapped her to sell as a slave.

The group was known for kidnapping young girls and selling them off to rich aristocrats as slaves. It was said that she was the youngest out of all the girls, making her have the highest chance of escaping as surviving. The group of girls made a plan which was put into place after a month of Victoria's arrival. The plan consisted of entering the sewage pipe, and to the open waters which would lead her outside the grounds of the gang, however it was only able to let one person escape as the pipe was too small for more then one person, plus if more then 5 people were to escape, it would be too suspicious. When Victoria escaped that day, she made her way to the police, arriving there in 2 days by foot. She told me she doesn't remember how she got there, nevermind had survived those days but she did it. Once the police heard her story, they went to the place where the gang was, only to be too late as the bodies of the girls and the gang where left dead on the floor. They were a day too late.... She still blames herself to this day...

 

 

She told me that her brother is still alive, still here in this world. He promised her that he would never leave her. Ever though she saw him on the floor, in the brink of death 13 years ago, she's 100% sure..or so she says... She's been looking for him for so long...but nothing...not a name was found...dead or alive..he is no where to be found...Cho Kyuhyun...where are you?

 

 

Soon enough I fell asleep, tired and confused to whether or not, looking for this Cho Kyuhyun was worth it...but I guess..if Victoria wants me to.. I'll do anything for her.

 

 

 

No one's Pov

 

 

 

“Good Morning Changmin Oppa!” Victoria greeted while she was cooking in the kitchen with a pink, floral apron on. She was just about finishing up when Changmin woke up to get ready for their day. Victoria was still only 17, so she was on her last year of college, going into university soon. While Changmin was 21, 2nd year of University, working part time in a café to make enough for the both to live one. Changmin moved out of his parent house ages ago when they died in a car crash, maybe that's why Victoria and him get along as both of their parents are gone, however he was an only child. He sold his old house, inheriting a lot of money from his parents since they were quite wealthy, but he doesn't want to use that money unless he absolutely has to.

 

 

“Good morning Victoria” Once he finished brushing his teeth and getting his clothes ready from the day, he sat down, opposite to Victoria and got ready to eat their breakfast.

 

 

“Oppa... you don't have Uni today, do you?” She asked, her eyes looking at her food as he played with it.

 

 

“Nope, I have no classes today.” For a minute it was silent as none of them talked, Changmin looked up to look at Victoria who was still playing with her food. “I'll start looking for him today. Don't worry Victoria, just worry about getting your grades up so you can show it to him when you see him.” Victoria looked up as a big smile formed on her lips.

 

 

“Really?! Thank you Changmin oppa! I will!!” She started eating, so did Changmin as he smiled at his girlfriend's reaction. “Oh no! I have to get going! I have a club today so I won't be back until 6pm!” Victoria jumped up, grabbing her bad and putting on her shoes as fast as possible..” Bye Changmin Oppa!”

 

 

“Bye, I'll see you later, have a good day.” Victoria closed to door, leaving Changmin all alone in their house. It wasn't long until Changmin decided to go outside, maybe start to search for Victoria's brother. He called out of a taxi, going to where Victoria use to live with her family. It was a big and now, old house, no one had lived there for years after the death of the Cho's. They said that, that house it haunted by the spirits of them, the mother, father and their son, only their daughter survived, not knowing that Victoria is the daughter of the Cho's since she changed her name for protection.

 

 

 

Changmin Pov

 

 

 

“Who are you?! What do you want here?!” I heard someone say, I turned around and was met by and old man holding on a walking stick, standing behind me.

 

 

“Umm..I-I...” I stuttered, panicking. I didn’t know what to do..

 

 

“You're Shim Changmin I presume?” The man said.

 

 

“Ye-yes! How did you know?” I asked, wondering how he knew my name.

 

 

“You're the one who is protecting Lady Victoria...Sorry for my rudeness...I am Mr Kim, I use to work for the Cho's...before the great tragedy that is..” He looked down, upset as he turned around to walk away.

 

 

“Wait!” I called out. He stopped and turned back around to face me. “Is Cho Kyuhyun still alive?!” It took me a while to ask him, but I did it, for Victoria's sake.

 

 

“”It's best for you not look look for him....as you would not like the result you'll end up with...dead or alive, that it for me to know and you to never find out.” He walked away, leaving me flabbergasted. How could he have said that! Doesn't he was Victoria to be happy?

 

 

“WAIT?!” I called out again but he didn't turn around,, instead he kept walking. After losing the old man and not finding any clues on Cho Kyuhyun in the house, I decided to go home and search online. Cho Kyuhyun...Cho Kyuhyun...Where could you be? I was hard enough not having a recent picture of him, but it seemed that the papers from 10 years and beyond are no where to be seen, not even online. Argg! Where are you?! I nearly screamed. It was only 4pm, 2 more hours until Victoria will come home.. Talking about Victoria, her 18th birthday is coming up...What should I get her?

 

 

I was lying on my bed when a text came

 

 

To Changmin

 

Hey! I remember you telling me about this Cho Kyuhyun guy...

I FOUND SOMETHING! Meet me at Café LaMore in 5 mintues! Any longer and I'll leave~

 

From Yoochunnie Hyung

 

 

WHAT?!!!! I jumped out of my chair, grabbing my coat and made my way to Café LaMore, I was too annoyed at Yoochun hyung to to anything smart so I ran the whole way there. By the time I reached the café, I was already breathless and gasping for air. I went inside and ran to Yoochun hyung's table.

 

 

“WHAT DID YOU FIND?!” I shouted as I was still gasping for air.

 

 

“Woah! Changmin, 4 minutes...Nice!” He gave me the thumbs up and a wink. “Sit down.” I sat down to the chair opposite him. “Waitress, a glass of water for him please.”

 

 

“Stop wasting my time, what did you find.”

 

 

“Here you go sir” The waitress put the cup of water in front of me.

 

 

“Drink'” Yoochun Hyung ordered me. I gave him a death glare and took the cup of water, gulping it down in one go.

 

 

“Now tell me.” I put the glass down.

 

 

“This Cho Kyuhyun guy.... I think he's still alive...”

 

 

 

 

 

:D Updated~ I hope you like this first chapter so far!! Yes, indeed Changmin is Victoria's boyfriend :D MUAHAAHAHAHA! I never said it was going to be a love story between the Changkyu! You never know...It might just be friend ship or something >.> :D

Is Kyuhyun really alive? Is he dead? We shall find out soon!!

Depending on my mood when I'm writing my next chapter...Kyuhyun can either be dead or alive! MUAHAHA!

-Evil Alice-

 

Comments and Subscribes will be treasured and loved <3