Chapter 5: Un-needed

One Thing Leads To Another

No One’s Pov

 

 


 
Before he knew it, he was in a bed. 
Before he knew it, his clothes were taken off. 
Before he knew it, wet kisses were pressed against his body. 
And before he knew it, he was taken once again.
 
      Kyuhyun sat up; the white sheet clung over his and the other’s body just about managing to hide him from the coldness of the room. Tears no longer fell down every time it happened. He didn’t scream, he didn’t object. All he did was give in to it all. Kyuhyun had given into the idea of hope. It was always the same with them two. Falling in love with the younger at first sight, the boss had claimed Kyuhyun as soon as he can; their first night proved to be rough with no emotions or care it was the other's first time. Kyuhyun could still remember the pain, fresh in his mind. That night, his body was ripped apart, no restraint or numbing to help him feel better. All there was, was the constant ing and groans given by his master. He hated it. It made him dirty.

"You should sleep, I know it takes a great toll on your body when we do it." His master sat up, resting his chin on the crook of Kyuhyun's neck, muzzling in and breathing the sweet scent the other had. The younger could feel the coldness of the diver chain with the key hung down from his back. It was so close yet so far. A part of his wanted to grab it then and there but that would just give him a one way ticket to receiving a death penalty. 
      Kyuhyun didn't budge. Sitting there restlessly as the moans of their activities before replayed in his head. One name constantly repeated in his head, threatening to escape his plump lips as he was being ed into. No, no. This cannot be. He bit his lips as hard as he could. A little more, he would have drawn his own blood. 
"Kyuhyun!" Almost becoming a shout, Kyuhyun's body jolted at his name. He turned around to meet an unimpressed master. Not happy the younger had differed off to another world whilst in his presence. 

"Yes master. However, I think it's best we part for now. My job for tomorrow will be easier to achieve if I were to rest at home and leave from there." He spoke with the highest of respect though he hated the way his words formed so naturally into that tone in front of someone he despised. 

"Is that your true intentions? For the sake of the job? Or rather... You wish to avoid me?" Their faces so close, it was almost as if they were touching. Kyuhyun hoped his master couldn't feel the hitch in his breath. He hope he didn't notice the way he was shaking. He opened his mouth to speak; only to be cut off by that very person he was going to speak to. 
"Very well. I shall let you off. This might be best if I want a clean kill with the state I have left your body. Rember, no traces are to be left behind." 

"Yes master." With haste, Kyuhyun jumped off the king sized bed and gathered his clothes. Without putting nothing other than his underwear on, he ran out of the door, closing it harshly behind him. He couldn't see the way his masters eyes changed behind the door. Not noticing the change in his body language, he missed someone crucial. 

"Keep an eye on him." The master spoke though the radio, taking it out from under the pillow before putting it back in place. A quite 'yes master' spoken from the other side was heard. Smiling, the master rested his head on the pillow before sifting off the wonderland. 
      Fumbling to put his clothes on in the darkly lit hallway of the hideout, he could fell another person's hands helping him pull up his trousers. 

"I heard you were forced back." It was that soft voice again. The one that Kyuhyun wanted the last to see when he was in that kind of state. One Kyuhyun wished to keep pure like the others. 

"Hoya told you didn't he." 

"He told me everything. At least, everything I could squeeze out of him." Sungjong now moved to Kyuhyun's front, helping his with his belt. He looked at the old mattered thing and wondered why Kyuhyun didn't think to buy a new one. 

"That basically means everything. Keeping secret is very hard, especially if it's someone like you." 

"Yet you do it so well." A silence was left as Sungjong continued to help Kyuhyun, moving onto the shirt. He straight he'd it out with his palms, trying his best to make it look less of a mess than it already was. 
"Master went rough again, didn't he."

"Don't worry about me Sungjong. What are you still doing here anyway? Shouldn't you be sleeping? Does Sunggyu and Hoya know you've sneaked out to see me again? If you get caught-"

"I'll be in big trouble. Not only from Sunggyu hyung and Hoya hyung but the company too. I know hyung, you've said it close to a million times." The older of the two smiled at the other. Ruffling Sungjong hair with pride in his smile. How the boy grew up so quickly, he did not know. All Kyuhyun knew was that he was now a fine man. Not yet a real man but close enough. All Kyuhyun wished for was his freedom. If so, for him too. That was if he was allowed to be selfish. 

"Go to sleep Sungjong. I have a mission for tomorrow. I'll speak to you later ok? You need to have a rest, it's getting late." Sungjong knew he couldn't stop his hyung. He knew he couldn't stop the company from giving Kyuhyun missions when he was hurt. Therefore, the only option was to do as he was told and let him go again. This time in more pain, knowing Kyuhyun was hurt.

"Ok hyung. Promise me you'll call me when you decide to come back." 

"I will." With great hesitation, Sungjong let him go. It wasn't until they reached the front gate did the younger finally turn back. He wanted to see his beloved hyung forever. Fear crept up at him. It was a fear he wished he couldn't feel, yet it was clear it was there.
      With Sungjong finally gone, there was no need for Kyuhyun to pretend. He did his best not to cry in pain with each step. The continuous jolt to his spine and sudden wave of pain that would come and go would threaten his vision. He swore something in his had been damaged badly. Maybe a bruised limp? All he wanted was it not to affect his work and right now, for it to allow him to get home safely. 
      The glow be pocket watch in his pocket told him the time was 3:45am. No taxis would be working at such a time. They would have all fine home after a long days work. Buses did not reach the place he was at and seeing how it was Hoya that brought him here, he couldn't really ask the young man to bring him back. Especially if he ground out Sungjong snuck out to see Kyuhyun. All hell would break loose. A fight that would wake up the whole company with the certainty that one would be left alive and the other dead from the victor's blow. Kyuhyun shivered at the thought of that. So that came to the option that he didn't was to choose, at all. That was a two hour walk back to his little run down apartment and comfort of his own futon. And thus became a journey like no other. Out of all the things he has done in his life, Kyuhyun swore this might be one of the most painful to his body.

      How he survived that long? He had no idea. The pain was getting the worst of him. It felt nearly as painful as a small paper cut on the eyelid. Each step made his head feel a mile high. Before he knew it, the world around him no longer looked it's normal views of roads and pavements. 

"Kyuhyun?" Someone called his name with uncertainty. He looked up in a crouched position, heaving and sweating in all places. 
      Kyuhyun couldn't see who the voice belonged to. All there was, was a black blob that ran towards him, getting bigger and bigger. Kyuhyun's body began to fall, passing out before he even reached the coldness of the floor. No impact was taken with him and the concrete pathway as the black blob ran towards the younger and caught him from the waist. Kyuhyun's head bobbed from side to side before finally resting perfectly on the other's shoulder. 
"! He's freezing!" The young man muttered to no one in particular, looking around to see if there were anything close by that could be useful. He didn't know the streets very well, choosing the safer place of his own home rather than the unconscious one. Sliding the long, blue coat from his body, he wrapped it around Kyuhyun, lifting him up bridal style as the other brought him to his house. Unfortunately, it was a long way from his house but good thing he was smart. He had brought his car with him in this late night cruise. 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


      Boy did the young rebel wish he could have slept a little longer. One hour more? Surely his mission could wait that long. After all, it was a night mission. Kyuhyun's worse nightmare, though the most convenient with the type of job he has. 
      Surprisingly, his futon felt softer than usual. His small apartment fully of light; clean air coming from the windows. Surely this must be a dream. Wait... Kyuhyun slowly opened his eyes. White and baby blue plastered the walls and ceilings with living pictures of school, family and a few pictures of his sister. He jolted up, hissing with pain as his spine felt the impact from the sudden ungraceful movement. Rubbing his back to sooth it, he scanned the room. Noticing one person standing in nearly every picture that was framed. It's him!

"You're awake! Good morning!" The young man entered the room with a tray full of goods. Kyuhyun stiffened at the sight of the man, finally realising he was in his house. That also meant...
"Don't worry, Victoria isn't here right now. She's at school." 

"Shouldn't you be also?" 

"Today's an off day." They stayed in their places of a good minute; an awkward silent taking it's place between the too. Chungking coughed, setting the tray not the bed with four legs that allows it to stand up without support. 
"You must be hungry. You slept well into breakfast." Changmin was right, it was already 11:00am. 

"I'm fine. I need to go." Kyuhyun said, pushing himself off the bed using nothing but his arms strength and lifting his whole body up. He did his best not to groan in pain as Changmin watched with worried eyes. 

"You should stay! I have no idea what you've done with your body but clearly, you're in a lot of pain. Hence you passing out in the streets late last night! If I wasn't there, you might be still lying there as of now!" He had a point. Saving Kyuhyun from the cold and bringing him back to his house. The younger was grateful but he swore to keep his distance. 

"No! I have to leave." Kyuhyun jumped off the bed and stood up in his feet. Not even a second had passed when he lost balance and fell down. Last night activity had really taken a toll on him. Something really bad must have happened to his master for him to had been so rough. Though it was all the same. Kyuhyun waited for the jolt of pain but received nothing. Like last night, Changmin's fast reaction saved him from another blow. 

"And how do you suppose you get home? You can barely stand up!" Kyuhyun knew better than anyone of his condition. Sadly though, Changmin was right. No mode of transport and weak legs, how he was going to get home was a mystery.

"I still need to go home but if it makes you happier then me leaving by myself, you can take me."

 

 

 

 

woops! Accidentally posted this chapter in the wron story! My fever must really be getting to my head xD