Chapter 2: Is That Really You?

One Thing Leads To Another

 

Changmin's Pov

 

 

“Now tell me.” I put the glass down.

 

 

“This Cho Kyuhyun guy.... I think he's still alive...”

 

 

“What?! Are you sure?” I looked at him, my face was serious, I couldn't tell if he was lying or not since Yoochun hyung is known to like to joke around but this time... He wouldn't lie about something so important to me, especially Victoria..right?

 

 

“You owe me a lot of this” He gave a sigh “I heard from down town somewhere that a guy by the name of Kyuhyun lives in an old abandoned warehouse there...”

 

 

“Really? Did they give a surname or even a picture?”

 

 

“No... He's said to be a very violent guy. If you get in his way for any reason, he'll kill you without a second thought! Are you sure you want to do this Changmin? I know this means a lot to Victoria, for her to find he brother but is it really worth it? Is it really worth your life?” He looked at me, dead serious, it was a first for me to see Yoochun hyung act this way.

 

 

“Don't worry, I'll be fine. Write down the address for me.” Yoochun hyung wrote down the address for me on a piece of paper. “Thanks, I'll see you later” I made my way out of the café and back home. I still don't know whether or not to go...What would happen if I go there? I end up falling asleep on my couch.

 

 

“Oppa~ Oppa~ Wake up!” I could hear Victoria's voice call me. I slowly open my eyes, seeing Victoria right next to me.

 

 

“Oh, you're home?” I rub my eyes, I heard her giggle a bit.

 

 

“Yup! Are you hungry? I'll make you something to eat. I look at Victoria as she makes her way to the kitchen. I could see she was happy but somewhere inside she wasn't.. I have to find him...this Cho Kyuhyun.

 

 

“I'm fine, I need to go out for a bit. I'll be home in a few hours ok? Eat without me.” I grab my coat and car keys, putting on my shoes in front of the door.

 

 

“Are you sure? It's already late, why not do it tomorrow?”

 

 

“I have to do it today, sorry. I'll be home soon. Text me when you go to bed if I'm still not home ok?”

 

 

“Ok.... Have a safe trip.” I go outside to fetch my car since where I had to go would take me sometime to get there. I hopped into my car and drove, it took me an hour and a half to get where I wanted to, finally I was outside the abandoned warehouse. I sat in my car, taking a deep breath before making my way to the front door. I rung the bell, but there was no answer.

 

 

“Hello? Is anyone there? Kyuhyun ssi?” I called out but once again there was no answer. I decided to wait there for a bit, 20 minutes passed and nothing. I decided to make a move and tried to open the door. To my surprise it was unlocked.

“Hello??” I went inside, it was already late and the sky was dark. No lights were on in the warehouse making it seem as if it was already pitch dark.

Suddenly I felt a strong push on my back which made me land on the floor. Surprised, I turned around and onto my back to find someone on top of me with a sword in front of me, ready to kill me.

 

 

“Who are you? What are you doing here?” By the voice I could tell it was a man, however his face was covered with a black hoodie and the darkness of the room was making it worse.

 

 

“I'm Shim Changmin..” That was all I could say, I could see one of his eyes. It was a deep brown, filled with sadness more then anger.

 

 

“What do you want?” His voice was firm and deep.

 

 

“I-I...” I stuttered. "Cho Kyuhyun...is that you?" 

 

 

"..."

 

 

"You're Victoria's brother right? Why...why haven't you met up with her?!"

 

 

"..."

 

 

"She misses you a lot!" I don't know why I was saying that to him....hell, I'm not even sure it was really Victoria's brother.

 

 

“Goodbye.” I saw him grip his sword harder, his intention on killing stronger as I closed my eyes, getting ready to be killed. Was it really over?

 

 

“OPPA!” I heard someone call me, I recognised that voice...it was Victoria...

 

 

“VICTORIA! What are you doing here?!” I shouted at her, my eyes were now open. I watched as tears streamed from Victoria's face slowly as she called out again.

 

 

“Oppa! It's you isn't it? Oppa! It's me Victoria” My eyes went from being on Victoria to the man on top of me. His face didn't move as he kept his gaze on me.

“Oppa!” The man got of me, retracting his sword. Was it really him? I stood up on my feet, Victoria still in front of the door and who we think Is Kyuhyun in front of me? He removed his hoodie, showing a man who can only be described as beautiful in the English language. His brown locks was at mid length of a guy, he was a bit shorter then me and had white milky skin. He came over to me, pulling me by my collar, whispering in my ear.

 

 

“If you dare hurt her, I will hurt you. Don't you dare let anything happen to my dear sister.” He pushed me back, letting go of my collar before making his way out of the warehouse. He cross Victoria without saying a single word before disappearing into the night.

 

 

“OPPA!” Victoria cried out, turning back to face the outside but she was too late, he was already gone.

 

 

“Victoria..” I ran over to her, hugging her crying figure in my arms.

 

 

“It was really him...Kyuhyun oppa...”

 

 

“Yes..it was...” I led Victoria to my car, suddenly wondering how she knew I was here or even got here since she doesn't drive. I sat in the drivers seat as Victoria sat next to me, still crying.

“Victoria...” I called out to her.

 

 

“Yes Changmin Oppa?”

 

 

“How did you know I was here? How did you get here?”

 

 

“Yoochun Oppa told me...you might be in danger... he asked if you had already gone out and I said yes....he was the one who drove me here...”

 

 

“Yoochun hyung...” I got the car ready and drove back home. Not to my surprise, Victoria fell asleep half way through the ride.

 

 

“Kyuhyun Oppa....” she mumbled in her sleep. My mind went back to Cho Kyuhyun, I couldn't stop thinking about him throughout the journey. Why is he like that...What happened all these years he was gone... what happened?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

:OOOOOOO How do you like this chappie? KYUHYUN IS HERE! HE'S NOT DEAD! YEAHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~

Guys! Do you know if Conkers really drive spiders away? There's a spider in my room and I see it fro time to time and it's scaring the life out of me. I tried to catch/kill it but I keep missing so I'm going to try ways that don't require me to see it... I'm not sur eif it works so does anyone know?