The first meeting

Will you?

"Please don't go.." Jessica said, pulling Yuri back to her seat.

"I do really apologize about what happen," Yuri said while her eyes looking away from Jessica.

"Don't worry, i like it and you're a good kisser," Yuri blushed at the compliment."That was my first kiss on a girl," Jessica added.

She was looking straight at Yuri when her phone rang.Yuri looks at her and nods her head.

"yobo-seyo?" 

"Sica-ah !" 

"oppa!" she said cheerfully. 

"hey, can you come with me at my place so that we can eat dinner and do "OTHER THINGS YOU KNOW" ?" 

"That's great Donghae-oppa!" she giggled and blush.Yuri noticed it and jessica looks away to cover it.

"You're cute when you're blushing, that's okay don't hide that," Yuri said.

"Bye!" 

"bye!"

The call went dead when her phone rang again,

"Hello?" she said .

"Jessica, time to report,"

"Okay sir," then she hungs up.

"i'm sorry Yuri but i have to go,hope to see you again," she said as she handed her phone to Yuri,"If you don't mind, can i have your number?"

"Okay," she said as she gets jessica's phone and dialled her number.

"thanks," then Jessica headed out.

 

 

Yuri paid for the bill and soon exited the coffee shop and quickly headed to her Appartment.

 

"Taeyeon, i'm home," she said as she slammed on the couch.

"Oh. Yuri. Hows. Your. Date?" Tayeon asked with a grin.

"Shhh.." yuri responded and close her eyes.

"Is there something wrong ?" her grin quickly fades away when she saw Yuri dead serious.

"Yeah, she didn't show up, then i saw her at the coffee shop with someone handsome, cute boy." Yuri said in a serious tone, taeyeon patted her back and smile at her friend.

"don't worry, I'll do something to fix that," Then she left without any word.

"Aisht.. don't do something wrong," she mumbled under her breath.

 

 

>> Im's MANSION <<

Tiffany was sitting inside Yoona's room when a knock disturbed her.

"Open," she said.

"Ms. Tiffany, there's a girl looking for Ms. Yoona, i said that she's not home but she refused to go, what should i do?" the maid asked.

"I'm going," she said in an irritated tone,"Are she dumb or  what?!" she made her way down to the main door where the girl was standing.

"Good Morning," the girl greeted.

"Good Morning,too. Please if you don't mind, you may go now because Yoona wasn't here." she  said in an irritated tone.

"Okay, but excuse me miss, please tell Yoona that she didn't even showed up to Yuri, thanks," Taeyeon said in a cold tone, Tiffany's eyes widen as she remembered the date they plan last night.

"Wait!" Tiffany shout's at Taeyeon who's now walkking away.Taeyeon loooked back at the girl,.

"Come in!" she shout's. Taeyeon headed back.Tiffany guided Taeyeon on the living room and asked the maid for some juice.

"I'm so sorry about that date thing, oppa asked her for a breakfast. Were just so happy that we forget about Yuri," Tiffany confessed.

"You know what, she looked like breally frustrated when she got home."  Taeyeon said.

"I'm really really sorry, by the way, I'm Tiffany Hwang, Yoona's best friend, and you are?"

"Kim Taeyeon, Yuri's best friend," she said bowing politely at the girl.

"Please tell her that were really really sorry," Tiffany said in a apologetic tone.

"Okay, i'm sure Yuri will forgive you two," she said, Tiffany send her famous eye smile to the girl that quickly make her melt.

"I need to go." Taeyeo said smiling back at the girl."okay, hope to see you again." Tiffany said.

"Thank you and Goodbye!" then she quickly exited the place.

'SHE"S NICE AND ADORABLE' Tiffany thought to herself and smile naugthily.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !!

 

>>DING DING DING<< 

 

WOAH THANKS FOR THE COMMENT!! IT MAKES ME MORE MOTIVATED TO UPDATE FASTER.

NAHH BUT I THINK I CAN'T UPDATE ON SATURDAY'S AND SUNDAY'S NAHH >.<

 

 

nah by the way keep commenting @@ !!