JELLY-MUCH?

Will you?

Yoona was sitting in the backseat of Nichkhun's car, she was thinking about the incident happen at the coffee shop. Nichkhun was looking at him thru the mirror.

"Hey, Yoona, what's the matter?" he asked, you could hear the him with concern voice.

"Yes oppa," she lied, then she smile weakly.

"Are you sure?" 

"Yes, i'm just thinking about something"

"Okay," then he stopped by Yoona's mansions gate.

"Thanks for the ride oppa," she thanked him as she reached the ground.

"No problem, i'm the one who should be thanking you, cause you accepted my invitation, oh, i should go, i have a meeting, bye !" Nichkhun said.

She entered the gate, all of her maids bowed politely at her and she did it also.

"Is Tiffany there ?" she asked one of her maid.

"Yes ma'am."

 She then quickly run upstairs and enter her room.

"YOONA!"
"TIFFANY!"

They said at the same time.

"You first," Yoona said.

"What have we done !" Tiffany exclaimed. Yoona gave her a confuse look.

"What?"

"YURI!"  Tiffany said, Yoona gave her a frown.

"Why?" Tiffany asked.

"I saw her at the coffee shop with a girl, then they kissed!" Yoona said, holding back her tears.

"What?!" Tiffany asked, she was shock also ,"But here's the problem, there's a dork here earlier searching for you because you didn't show up to Yuri because of Nichkhun."

"OH NO!. Yes, i totally forgot about her! What am i going to do?!" Tiffany just shrugged her shoulders and sit on the edge of the bed.

"WAIT! I'LL CALL HER!" Yoona said and she run's towards her phone.

 

>> YURI & TAEYEON'S APPARTMENT <<

 Yuri was daydreaming at her room while Taeyeon was on the couch watching her favorite TV show when the phone ring.

She sighed before she shot up from her seat and answer the phone.

"Hello?" Taeyeon said.

"Hello, may i speak to Yuri?" Yoona asked at the other line.

"Wait a minute," she said, "Yuri! Someone wants to talk to you!" Taeyeon shouts.

 Yuri was staring at the ceiling when she herd Taeyeon calling her, "Wait i'm coming," she answer lazily and slowly walk  outside from her room to the living room.

"Hello?" she said as she get the phone from Taeyeon.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Hello?" the voice on the other line said. As she herd Yuri's voice, it sends a shiver down her spine.

"H-h-hello? Y-y-yuri?" She answered stuttering.

"Yes?" Yuri asked in a cold tone.

"Am, look, i'm sorry about what happen this morning.I didn't mean that, believe me," she said with a hint of sincerity in her  voice.

"Okay, you must text me if you were going with that GUY," Yuri said emphasazing the word GUY.

It makes Yoona guilty and irritated a the same time.

"And now who's talking!" Yoona shouts on the other line.

"WHAT?!" she asked annoyed at their conversation.

"I saw YOU and THAT GIRL kissing in the coffee shop !"

"So what's wrong with that?!"

"What's wrong with that is.. that is.."

"WHAT?!"

"Is that i'm JEALOUS!" Yoona finally confessed but she quickly covered . Yuri's eyes were widen on the other line.

"What did you say?" Yuri asked. She thinks that it was just a misunderstanding.

"I'm JEALOUS, I'm JEALOUS!" she said as her tears slowly falls down.

"I'm sorry," then the line went dead.

"Hello?" Yoona asked, she sighed in frustration when she noticed that her call was already end.

"Urghhh.." Yoona groaned in full disappointment.

"What did you say Yoona?" her bestfriend ask, her jaw dropped.

"I'm jealous at the girl. I don't know why but it hurts.."

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

  WELL WELL WELL..

 I JUST SNEAK IN! HEHE >.<

 ZolYstar ADVANCE TO YOU!

 HEHE THIS IS FOR YOU, SORRY IF IT'S SHORT!

HOPE YOU HAVE A BLESSED BIRTHDAY!

GOODLUCK!

 

AND TO THE RECENT AND NEW READERS, HERE IT IS! I CAN'T UPDATE TOMMOROW THERE'S AN EXAM >.< 

SO BY THE WAY KEEP COMMENTING AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE!