Chapter 23

Will you?

 "Oww.." Yuri said, still shock at the sudden outburst. "What di I do?" she asked, totally clueless.

"You just sleeptalked." Taeyeon said, "Gosh Yul, I think you need to stop doing that."

"W-What?? What did I say?"

"You mentioned her's and Jessica's name. Then you said 'I love you'."

"I DID?!" she yelled, obviously shocked at herself too.

"Yeah.." the couple said in unison.

"What will I do??" she sighed, "By the way, who's that 'Oppa'?" she asked.

"Ah, maybe Nichkhun-oppa." Tiffany answered."

The guy with her at the coffee shop?" she asked.

"Yeah.."

 

--------------------------------

 

 

 "Oppa?" Yoona called, making her way on one of the empty stall beside Nichkhun.

"Hi princess." he simply said with his signature charming smile that didn't failed to make the girl blush. "What's the matter? You rarely drink." he said.

"Nah.. I just want to have a good time with you oppa, you seem to be busy a lot this days." she said with a pout. Nichkhun giggles.

"Haha.. Guess you're right." he signalled the bartender, "2 vodka please. Yoong, is that alright?" he asked, the girl nodded. Nichkhun turns to face Yoona, "So.. Tell me.. What's the problem?" he asked.

Yoona looked at him, "Problem?"

"Don't act innocent Yoong.. You only drink when you can't handle it anymore," he said, giving out a small laugh. 

"Nah.. I'm fine," she lied. the guy gave her a slight glare. "Okay Okay," she gave up. "It's just.."

 

-----------------------------------

 

 "Yul, me and Fany were going out, were buying some drinks, anything you want?" Taeyeon asked. Yuri thought for a moment.

"Ma."

"Ew.. is that so? Okay." Taeyeon said before dispersing out of the room.

Yuri stretched her body and quickly winced in pain, "OUCH!" she yelped, putting her hand over her wounded stomach. Suddenly. thoughts about Yoona invaded her minded. "Yoona.." she quickly grabbed her phone on top of the desk.

"Yeobo? Taeyeon-unnie?"

Yuri quickly took a glance on the phone she was holding, she realized that she and Taeyeon switched phones. "Yoong?" she instead her voice mimicking ability.

"Waeyo unnie?" Yoona asked, tricked by Yuri.

"I-I'm at sizzling ice bar.."

"Don't go anywhere, i'll be there, we need to talk."

"But-" she quickly hunged up before the other one complains. She stood up and slowly peaked at the door to see if there's anyone in the hallway. Fortunately, there wasn't. She quickly sneaked out of her room and carefully run towards the hospital's fire exit. Still wearing the patient's uniform, she trotted behind a black SUV, just when she was aiming to stepped out, Taeyeon and Tiffany came hand-in-hand. She waited the two to passed by, but it seems like forever.

"Damn. Do they always walk like that?" she uttered irritatedly. Soon enough, the two disappeared inside the hospital. She grabbed the opportunity to sneaked out and hail a cab.

"Sizzling Ice-bar, sir."

 

-----------------------------------

 

 "Yul! Here's your.. Yul?" Taeyeon said as she entered the room, followed by Tiffany. The room was empty.

"What's wrong?" Tiffany asked.

"Yul?!" Taeyeon shouted, looking around the room. As realization strucked her, she dropped Yuri's Ma and ran to the Nurse's Desk. "Excuse me.. Is Ms. Kwon already checked out?!"  Taeyeon asked.

"Please wait for a moment.." the nurse checked her computer, "No ma'am, Is there any problem?"

"S-.." she muttered, running back at Yuri's room, she found the doctors and Tiffany talking about Yuri's health condition.

"Her wound was 75% healed, it means it can be open anytime, especially if she didn't take care of herself well." the doctor explained.

Taeyeon snatched her phone on top of the table, punching Yuri's number. Then she realized that it was Yuri's phone. "Damn." then she quickly dialed her own number. "Answer it!"

 

----------------------------------

 

 "Y-Yuri, cheated on me.." Yoona started, Nichkhun smirked inwardly.

"Ohh.. I'm sorry to hear that," he said, rubbing Yoona's back. He pulled her in a tight hug. After a moment, they pulled out of their embrace and Nichkhun used the oppurtuntity to cupped Yoona's face and bring it closer to his face. "Yoona.." he closed the gap between them two by p[lacing his lips on hers, Yoona's eyes widen, 'Yuri.. oh well..' she slowly closed her eyes and respond to the kiss.

 

----------------------------------

 

 "Here you go ahjussi." Yuri said, giving him the fare. "Thank you!" then she quickly hopped off and search for Yoona. As she went inside, she quickly turned her head from side to side, luckily, there wasn't many costumer inside. As she roamed her eyes inside, a scene caught her eyes. A scene that immediately broke her heart. 'Yoona..'  She froze, but quickly snapped back into reality when the two pulled back.

 

-----------------------------------

 

 "I love you.." Nichkhun said, giving her some hopeful smile.

"I-I.." yoona stuttered, "Yes,"

Nichkhun smiled toothily but quickly frowns, "But how about Yuri?"

"We--"

"Were still together."

Yoona turned around to see Yuri staring back at her with hurtful eyes. "Why?"

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

A/N:

 HOWDY GUYS !! YAH MISS THIS FIC ?? HOPEFULLY..

 HAHA... SO IT'S BEEN DECADES SINCE UPDATED I THIS.

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE :DD