CRAZY

Will you?

'Oh my goshhh..'she thought to herself. Tiffany was looking rather confuse and irritated at the same time because of the two making a deal.

"Urgghh.. are you two done?!" Tiffany asked, she look pity at the two fighting for the same girl.

Yuri make some sign of the cross and started to pray.Yoona and Jessica was still quarrying.

"Am i the only one who's normal here?!" she said, they were gaining stares from the other costumers and personels."PLEASE SHUT UP ALL OF THE MOUTH HERE!" Tiffany said, standing up from her seat, but it failed, it seems that no one hears her so she decided to walkout of the area.

"I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!" she said to herself, she speed dialled number 2 at her phone showing 'my <3' name.

"Hello?" she said as the phone were picked up.

"Yes?" Taeyeon asked, little dizzy because she was awaken by the sudden call.

"Uhmm i'm sorry, did i disturb you?" she asked because she could hear yawn from Taeyeon.

"Oh no.. just got woke up from my SLEEPING BEAUTY MODE.." she said that made Tiffany chuckled,"Yah?? Why you call?" Taeyeo added.

"Ahmm.. can i come to your house? if that's okay.."

"Of course," Taeyeon said.

"Thanks, and i will tell you everything as soon as i get there."

"Okay."

"BYE!" they said in unison and ended up their conversation.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------

 

>> YURI & TAEYEON'S APPARTMENT <<

 

 A taxi stopped in front of the appartment.

"Thanks mr. taxi,taxi,taxi soto jeukshi jeukshi jeukshi!" Tiffany sang at the driver.

"Mianhae?!" the driver asked with an eyebrow raised.

"Nothing," she said as she quickly ran inside the appartment leaving the driver clueless.

 

Taeyeon was waiting for her expected visitor when she heard a hard knock on the door.

"Coming.." she said as she stood up from the couch and reach the doorknob.

 Tiffany was standing firmly in front of the door.

"Yow, come in, you're welcome here," she said to Tiffany with a smile.

She just nodded and headed on the couch while Taeyeon made her way to get some snacks and drinks.She came back with 2 glass of juice and sandwiches.

"Oh, Taeng, you--"

"That's okay Fany," Taeyeon said with a smile.

"No, that's not what i mean, look at your room," Tiffany said and look around the room,"Does your dictionary contains the word cleanliness?!" she asked scarcastally. Taeyeon wandered her eyes around and finally noticed the mess on the floor.

"I thought i was on a laundry shop," she added.

"WOW.. THANK YOU TAEYEON FOR LETTING ME IN, I, TIFFANY HWANG WAS SO DISGUSTED ON YOUR ROOM, SO MESSY, YOU MUST CLEAN IT BEFORE I COME." Taeyeon said that made Tiffany lower her head.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon," she apologizes.

"Why are you here ?" she asked.

"Uhmmp, I'm going to be crazy!" Tiffany said.

"Ohh. O what do you call to yourself now?" Taeyeon asked with a grin.

"Yah!" she said throwing a pillow on the midget.

"Look, what is the reason why you're here?' Taeyeon asked.

"Is Yuri a playgirl?!" Tiffany asked.

"No, as far as i know, after her broke up with her boyfriend that she loves so much, she stop accepting suitors and you know stuffs about love," Taeyeon stated.

Tiffany's mouth formed a 'o' shape.

"Why you asked?"

"Shh.. Two girls were fighting over her."

Taeyeon eyes widen and her jaw dropped.

 

--------------------------------------------------------

 

 

>> AT THE RESTAURANT <<

 

 Yuri was still praying with her eyes closed, Yoona and Jessica was still fighting, interrupted by Jessica's phone.

"Hello?!" she said.

"Where the hell are you agent jung?! We need you here a.s.a.p. !" the chief on the other line shouts.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry sir! I'm going!" she said before hanging up.

"Oh Yul Seobang, i gotta go," she said as she gave Yuri a quick peck on the lips that made Yoona blushed in anger and jealousy.

Yuri's eyes widen and her eyes followed the girl running towards the exit.

 

"THAT GIRL IS REALLY GETTING INTO MY NERVES!" Yoona cursed under her breath.

Yuri closed her eyes again and resumed her prayers.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

THAT'S ONE OF MY MOOD SWING MODE UPDATE AND I TOTALLY REPEAT SEOUL SONG FOR ALMOST 4 TIMES WHILE TYPING THIS.

http://www.4shared.com/audio/G_PRsaOa/SNSD__Super_Junior_-_Seoul_Son.htm HAHA.

 

BY THE WAY HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS..

BUT PLHEASE DON'T FORGET TO COMMENTAND SUBSCRIBE..

SILENT READERS PLEASE DO COMMENT PLEASE :D *aegyo* HAHA