TREAT

Will you?

Yuri sighed after she ended the call, her heart beats twice after hearing those words from Yoona.

"Hey, what's with the shout?!" Taeyeon asked, slightly amused at the recent phone fight.

"geez, nothing Taeyeon." Yuri lied

"Oh, come on?!" Taeyeon said.Instead of answering, Yuri gave Taeyeon a glare, "okay," Taeyeon said as she distant from Yuri.

"I'm going outside to have some fresh air." Taeyeon said as she grabbed her sweater on the floor and quickly exited the place.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yoona, i think i have to give you some time, i'm going to the park." Tiffany said, Yoona just nodded and Tiffany exited her room.

 

>> AT THE PARK <<

 

Taeyeon was sitting alone in one of the park bench with an ice cream on her hand. She looks around the park until someone catches her attetion, the girl named Tiffany she had met earlier.

Tiffany was searching for an empty seat when she spotted Taeyeon looking at her.

"Taeyeon!" she shouts as she wave her hand.

"Tiffany!" she shouts back as she signalled Tiffany to seat with her. Tiffany quickly gets her and made her way to Taeyeon.

"You're alone?" Tiffany asked.

"Yupp, how about you?" Taeyeon asked back.

"Yes, i am alone."

Silence fall between them.

"uhmm.. Taeyeon, you want to eat something?" Tiffany asked.

"Sure," she said, Tiffany dragged her away from the park and they stopped in front of a 5 star restaurant.

"Are you sure?" Taeyeon asked.

"Of course," she answered confidently.

"geez, i can't afford that!" she said, her face were getting red because of embarassment.

"Don't worry," Tiffany said as she dragged Taeyeon inside the resto, she was amazed at the beauty in front of her.

"You sure have the best taste," Taeyeon said, Tiffany blushed at the compliment.

"Thanks," 

The waiter guided them at a private room, it was cool and fresh, Taeyeon inhale all the fresh scent she could have.

"Taeyeon, please left some air in here," Tiffany joked, suddenly Taeyeon froze in her place.

"I-ii-mm.." she stuttered that made Tiffany chuckled.

"Nahh.. I'm just joking," then for the second time, she gave Taeyeon her signature eyesmile.

"Ma'am, i feel so sorry to interupt your moment, but may i have your orders?" the Waiter said, breaking their moment and making them blushed.

"Yes," they said in unison.

they both gave their orders, then after a moment the waiter excuse himself to get their orders.

"Tiffany, are you single?" Taeyeon asked.

"Of course," she answered. Taeyeon looked at her straight in the eyes and gulped before she speak again," May i have your number?" she said, tiffany looked at her,"NO.NO.NO. you don't have to force yourself, you don't need to--"

"Shut up Tae-Tae," Tiffany said half laughing and she handed Taeyeon her call card.

"T-thanks."

"no worries," she said.

Finally their ordershave finally arrived.

--------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri was staring absent minded on the floor when her phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Yuri!" the voice said.

"Yes?" she said without even realizing the voice on the other line.

"this is Jessica, can we meet at the park tommorow?" she said with a chuckle.

"Of course, but if you have something important to attend please informed me," she said still absent minded.

"Okay," then Jessica hungs up.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

The two already finished their food, they decided to pay  the bill and exited the place back to the park.

"Thanks for treating me," Taeyeon said as she bowed politely at Tiffany..

"Kyah.No need to be so polite, were now friends," Tiffany said.

"But i'll pay you later," Taeyeon said sincerely.

"I know how you can repay me.." she mumbled to herself but loud enough for Taeyeon to hear it.

"What?" 

"Nothing.."

" I here something,"

"Okay, I said, I know how you can repay me," Tiffany said.

"How?" Taeyeon asked curious. Tiffany leaned closely and pointing her cheeks to Taeyeon.

Taeyeon's blood rushed up on her face."Are you sure?"

"Hmmp.." Tiffany said with a pout.

"okay!" Taeyeon said bravely as she leaned closer and closer to Tiffany and gave a peck on her cheeks.

"That's it, QUITZ!" tiffany said loudly.

"O-O-Okay.."

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

CAN'T STOP SNEAKING .. I DON'T WANT TO REVIEW ON CHEMISTRY >.< CAUSE IT WAS JUST A PRE-TEST!

 

HAHA BY THE WAY

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE !!

 

 NEXT, YULSIC -->> YOONYUL !!

 

HAHA KEEP COMMENTING !!

DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBED AND DON'T BE A SILENT READER.