At the hospital

Will you?

Yuri was unconscious.

Jessica was panicking, ambulance were now here, men in white was rushing inside the establishment.

 

"Ms. Excuse me.. We need to take her to the hospital," he said, Jessica nodded, she stepped aside and watched the men as they lift Yuri up to the stretcher.

 

They rushed down to the ambulance, Jessica followed them, she rode inside and held Yuri's hand.

 

"Yuri-ah.. Wake up please.." Jessica said, her tears flowing down her porcelein cheeks. She watched as they gave Yuri first aid.

 

^ TAENY SOMEWHERE ^

 

"Oh shoot! Yuri's in danger!" Taeyeon said as she listen on her voice message.

 

"What happened tae-tae~?" Tiffany asked, she was nervous because of her Taeyeon's facial expression. Instead of answering, Taeyeon dragged her to the bus stop and went to the hospital.

 

^ SEOUL HOSPITAL ^

 

"Jessica?!" Tiffany said, earning a puzzled look from Taeyeon, "What happened to Yuri?!" Tiffany asked, looking at Jessica directly to her eyes.

 

"She was shot in the stomach.." Jessica's voiced trailed off. Suddenly her phone rings.

 

"H-Hello?"

"Donghae is dead.." his chief said.

 "W-What?! Are you kidding me?!" Jessica yelled.

"He was shot on the head," he explained.

"OH, okay.." she said. "Bye." 

"I-I need to go.." Jessica said, as she bowed politely at the two.

"Okay then," the two said, bowing back.

"I'll Yoong," Tiffany said, pulling out her phone.

 

~NEW WORLD (AFTER CONFFERENCE)~

 

Yoona was lying down on a couch on the V.I.P. room when her phone rang.

"Yobo-Seoyo?" she said, a bit tired.

"YOONA!" Tiffany was screamin at the top of her lungs.

"What's that Fany-unnie?" she asked, a bit nervous.

"Y-Yuri.."

"What?!" now, PANICKING.

"She's in the hospital, she was shot at the stomach, i think, she's now unconscious here at the SEOUL HOSPITAL." Tiffany said.

"Wait?! Are you serious?! I'm going now, BYE!" she immediately hungs up and rushed outside the establishment and hopped inside her car.

She was driving more than the speed of light, her wheels not touching the road. OMO NOT TOUCHING THE ROAD.She continued to drive like that, and afterwards, police were chasing her.

"Oh ," she mumbled, but she didn't bothered to stop, since Yuri is on the line.

The police chase her up to the hospital, when Yoona's car came for a stop, they quickly shot up from there seats and jump out of the car.

"Free--" they wasn't able to finish their sentence since Yoona rushed inside the hospital.

 

TO BE CONTINUED