TAENY MOMENT ( HAHA I IN GIVING A TITLE SO I DECIDE TO PUT TAENY HAHA )

Will you?

"Tae-tae," a husky voice called out that send shiver down to Taeyeon's spine.

"Ti-Tiffany?" even though she's stuttering, she manage to call the name of the girl.

"Yah!" Tiffany slaps Taeyeon's shoulder, "You know what, i have an extra ticket on SuJu's concert, Yoona is not available so... can you come with me please??" she said using her puppy eyes.

"Uhh .. i'm not sure.. " Taeyeon said. Tiffany gave her a cute pout. "But.. i'll try.." Taeyeon said, avoiding Tiffany's pout.

"Yay!!" Tiffany shouted in joy. Taeyeon gave her one of her dorky smile."May i ask, when is that concert?" .

"TONIGHT.." Tiffany said, suddenly, Taeyeon's phone rang.

"Excuse me," she said to Tiffany, "Yobo-seyo?"

"Taeyeon!" the girl exclaimed.

"Boss?" she whisper.

"We have a mission next week, please go here a day after tommorow, kay?" she asked.

"Yes," Tayeon said before they both hung up.

"So.. Tiff.. I'm going with you tonight," she said.

"Okay!" Tiffany said, giving the shorter girl a hug. Her heart flutter. Tiffany pulls away, and ran at the door, but before she exited the house, she gave Taeyeon a wink, that made Taeyeon blushed.

 

------------------------------------------

 

6:30 P.M.

 

"So the concert was 7:30.. so okay i still have 1 hour before i pick up Taeyeon." she thought to herself as she scan her bedroom for a nice outfit.

She ended up with a pink backless dress, and a silver pair of heels.

She started to wear all her dress and after a couple of minutes, she looks like a new born goddes.

"Yow Tiffany, you look like a goddess!" she said to herself while staring at her own reflection in the mirror.She looked at her clock, it was 7:15.She ran downstairs, heading on their parking lot, she pulled out her keys on her bag and jump inside her car, then she starts her engine and began stirring her wheels out of the mansion.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

  "Okay now Kim Taeyeon, tell me why the hell i was dressed like a man?" she asked herself, staring herself at the mirror. She is wearing an white blouse, black challeco on the top, a black skinny jeans and a converse. She glanced at her wall clock to see that it is already 7:25, she grabbed her leather jacket and headed towards the exit, in a great luck, Tiffany was there with her luxurious car.

"Wow, i never thought that she was rich just like Yoona," she muttered to herself. The car park in front of her, the car window slowly reveal the brunette wearing a pink backless dress, smiling brightly at her. formed an "o" shape.

"Hey,come on hop in.." Tiffany said, showing her eye smile.

"No problem," she said, smiling back.

 

-------------------------------

 

After 5 minutes of continous journey on the road, they reach their destination.As the car stopped by, taeyeon quickly hop out of the car and run at the driver deat to open the car door.

"Thank you.." Tiffany said as she took Taeyeon hand as a support.

"You're welcome.." they hold hands until they reach the main entrance.Tiffany held the man two tickets and let them in.

lnside the dome were thousand fans of SuJu screaming again and again.

"Taeyeon, this is great, though theres still a minute before it starts." Tiffany said as she linked arms with the shorter girl. 

Suddenly the light dimmed and everyone started to shout like crazy (well Tiffany was one of them), SuJu members pop out of nowhere, they were located near the stage, so they can see all the members well.

SORRY SORRY of their hit started to play and everyone are dancing and singing on the beat.

The two started to join everybody, then the music changes from SORRY SORRY to NO OTHER . Choi Siwon approach Tiffany and offer his hand, Tiffany, wih a sparkling eyes, accept it and she climbed up on the stage.

Siwom started to sing his part "Neo gateun saram tto eopseo juwireul dureobwado geujeo georeohdeongeol eodiseo channi

Neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun saram neo gatchi joheun ma eum neo gatchi joheun seonmul" Tiffany froze there while Taeyeon was glaring at the man holding Tiffany's hand, her fist was clench tightly aiming the pity man singing on the stage.

"Okay Taeyeon." she said to herself as she threw short deep sighed.

------------------------------------------------

 

"AAAHHH!!" Jessica screamed in front of Yuri who's lying on the floor holding her stomach.

"What happen?!" a man asked, helping Yuri to stand up, her hands were full of blood, "Miss! Call an ambulance!" the man ordered her, she nodded and grabbed the phone on the stand and dialled 911.

"I'm here at the hotel near the concert ground, yes, yes, please faster.'' she said before hanging up."They say they'll coming here in any minute.." Jessica said, holding on Yuri's hand.

"I-I-I'm oka..y.." then her vision out.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OKAY.. SO I EDITED THIS CHAPPIE :D HAHA MAKE IT A LITTLE LONGER..

SO BY THE WAY HERE IT IS :D *TENTEN TENTEN* CHAPTER 18 EDITED :D

HOPE YOU COMMENT ON THIS SO THAT I KNOW WHAT TO IMPROVE.

PARDON ME BUT, I'M PLANNING TO WRITE FOR TAENY OR YOONYUL, HAHA IM A MINOR BUT TOTALLY CORRUPTED