Comeback

Will you?

 

 

"Ppani-ah." Taeyeon skipped to the person sitting beside Yuri.

 

"Hey." she smiles weakly, she felt sorry for the tan girl. "Yoona's confused. I'm sorry."

 

"Yuri will understand." Taeyeon said, side hugging the girl. "Take a rest first, I'll go take care of her."

 

"Aniya. I'll just get some clothes. And I'll be back to you." Tiffany said as she pecked her lips, making both of them blushed. "I love you."

 

"Urgh. This is gross." Gyuri said outloud, startling the two who's busy cuddling and flirting infront of Yuri.

 

"Its.. g-gross." Yuri suddenly mumbled, trying to sit up. But immediately stopped by their boss.

 

"Sit or I'll kill you with my bare hands." Gyuri warned followed by a frown, a cute one.

 

Yuri frowned. She winced a bit, she can still feel Nichkhun's fist on her. "Urgh."

 

"What happened?" Taeyeon asked worriedly, holding on her arms gently.

 

Yuri looked at her, "It's Nichkhun."

 

 

------

 

 

"We're here." Nichkhun said, opening the door for Yoona. "We'll talk inside."

 

Yoona didn't bother to respond as she goes in, her mind still thinking about Yuri.

 

"Dad." Nichkhun said confidently, referring to Yoona's dad.

 

"Oh hi son, how's you and my baby?" he chuckled, they were actually inside her father's office. "And.. when is the marriage?" He wasn't surprised how fast things are happening; he was actually happy and taking advantage of things.

 

Nichkhun laughed as a reply while Yoona rolled her eyes. 

 

"Soon dad, sooo... we are here about that actually."

 

Yoona was about to respond when Nichkhun whispered, 'Remember about everything your dad worked for you.'

 

"Thats great then!"

 

"Yoona baby can't wait for us to get married." he chuckled, pecking her lips swiftly infront of her dad. Though Yoona blushed, she still faked a smile to him.

 

"Y-Yes. I am actually excited." she stuttered, not that she was excited. Her heart hurts. She wanted to choke out with her words.

 

"Oh my baby.. I am looking forward for my grandkids!" his father beams out, clapping his hand. "We will have a family dinner tomorrow, I'll invite Nich's family so that we can settle things out formally."

 

Nichkhun let out a handsome smile that captivates her before, but not anymore, her heart yearns for Yuri. But she 'cheated'.

 

'Yuri..' she thought, her phone vibrated on her pocket, receiving a message from Tiffany.

 

'Tiffany woke up already.'

 

"Dad? Can you please take me to the hospital? I need to see a friend, Nich needs to talk with his family thats why he can't drive me there."

 

Nichkhun smirked, "I am not--"

 

"Dad please? I missed you driving me to places." Yoona cooed sweetly, of course that tickles her father heart. How can he say no?

 

"Sure honey. Sorry Nich, I'll drive her. And go to your parents now, okay?"

 

Nichkhun nods curtly, not liking anything about this situation. Sure she got Yoona. But still she can make ways on this. "Aratji." he smiles a bit before heading out.

 

"Yey! I love you dad!" she quickly hugged her. "Lets go?"

 

-----

 

 

Tiffany sighed as she finally heard Yuri's side. Taeyeon on the other hand rubs Yuri's back to comfort her as she was near crying. "I love her so much.."

 

Gyuri gritted her teeth, she'll get revenge for this. Not her alas. Not her ace. That Nichy boy will learn his lessons soon. "Yuri ah. I'll go ahead now. I just need to fix things." Yuri nods before their boss heads out, leaving them three again.

 

"I also need to go now TaeTae. I still need to pack our things." Tiffany said as she gave her a long kiss.. almost making out infront of the tan girl as Taeyeon loses to it.

 

Yuri pinches her thighs to stop them. Then laughs awkwardly. "Ppani ah. Go home before Taeng you." the shorter girl bites her lips and let go of her girl friend.

 

 

"See you." Tiffany chuckles in embarassment before exiting. Now they are left alone.

 

"Yuri-ah. Boss gave us our new mission." Taeyeon said as she pulls out the brown envelope that Gyuri just gave her, "Look."

 

Yuri takes the envelope and stares at the documents infront of her. "This is big time." she smirked. Soon enough, she'll be back in action.

 

-------

 

"Thanks dad." she said at her oblivious dad, hugging her as she went off the car. "I'll just send you a message later. Bye." she smiled and wave as he went away. She quickly made her way inside the hospital.

 

"Yoong?" a feminine voice called her by her nickname, "Yoona."

 

"Unnie." she quickly glanced at the girl, Tiffany frowns as the younger walks to her.

 

"Yuri's now conscious. Already explained what happened." she said and gave Yoona a hug. "Go to her and atleast listen to her. Straight things out."

 

"Im sorry unnie and yes, I will."

 

"I'll go home now, Tae and I needs to take care of Yul and I'll just get some food and clothes." she said before going out.

 

 

Yoona goes to her room nervously.. how can she face this one.. Yuri. Is she mad? How about the wedding? Dad? Nich..khun..

 

She twists the knob of Yuri's door and pushes it open.

 

 

"Yu..ri.."

 

------

 

"Vicky ya?"

 

'Yes boss?'

 

"I got a new project for you."

 

'Bigtime?'

 

"It'll be the nation's headline. Trust me."

 

The other line went silent then giggles after it, "Why do I have the feeling that I am going to enjoy it."

 

"Because you are going to enjoy it..?" the boss trailed off. Laughing at the end as well. "Meet you at the headquarters tomorrow."

 

The boss leans back on the leather chair, flipping through the pages of her black book. Crossing out some names that they already attacked. Highlighting the next target.

"You are next."

----

 

 

 

 

Crappy and short update. I backtracked my chapters and Ghad they are gross. I am nineteen and I think I wrote it back when I was 15 or 16 I guess. And once again, it was gross.

 

Anyways. I'll edit it later. And all the chaptera will be re-edited.

 

 

Hope my subscribers still exists LOL Ignore the typos tho.

 

 

P.S. I am currently working at a company, working on datas coming everyday. Computer guy from 11pm to 8 am thats why I am not able to updae my stories. Plus college life back then.

 

Thank you for reading though!

 

 

 

Comment on what you think :D

 

 

-himebones