????

Will you?

"Y-Yuri?!"

 

 

Gyuri's hands automatically touches the red liquid dripping out of Yuri's wound. "Hey! Yuri! Wake up!" she quickly pulls out her phone and calls the only person that she knows  can help them at this very moment.

 

-------------

 

"Hello?"

"WHERE ARE YOU?! SEND AND AMBULANCE AT THE FIFTH STREET YOU PABO!! YURI IS BLEEDING THE HELL OUT OF HERE!"

"You found her already?! The ambulance is on its way now.. is she okay? what happened??"

"How will I know?! I just found her here!"

'Who's that?'

"Its my friend.. they already found Yuri ah."

'REALLY?! HOW IS SH--'

"She was found bleeding at the street.."

'WHAT?! I--'

"Your phone is ringing."

'Taeyeonnie, its Yoona.'

"Go answer it."

"May I speak now?"

"Oh sorry sorry."

"Why is she here?" Gyuri asked, applying first aid on the girl's wound. "I told you to take care of her, right?"

"We went out to buy some foods.. and when we came back she's gone already." Taeyeon answered nervously.

"She was bleeding to death."

"H-Her wound opened up? And its bleeding now?"

"I--" Gyuri was cut off as the ambulanse skids  a stop infront of them, with nurses rushing to them, carefully putting Yuri on the stretcher. "I'll talk to you later."

 

------------

 

"Hello? Where are you?" Tiffany asked calmly. "You should be here as of these moments."

"Unnie.. I'm sorry. I think I'm not going.." her voice trailed off.

"H-Her wound opened up? And she's bleeding now?"

"Yuri ahh.." she mumbles, clutching her phone tighter. Her emotions are really messed up, she wanted to jump off the car but her pride keeps her on her place. "How is she?"

"She was found bleeding--"

"YOU STOP THIS CAR NOW NICHKHUN HORVEJKUL!"

 

------------

 

"YOU STOP THIS CAR NOW NICHKHUN HORVEJKUL!"

"WHAT?!" Nichkhun snapped back, stepping at the car brakes that made the girl behind him fly beside the driver seat.

"What did you do to her?!" she asked, not bothering to cut off the line between her and Tiffany.

"I punched her! Why did you care about her so much?!" he replied, starting to drive again. "Forget that girl, you're mine now. Remember that." Nichkhun replied with a smirk.

"Still there?"

"I SAID STOP THE CAR! STOP THE FREAKING CAR!!" she shouted, forcing him to hit the break or else he'll die in no time.

"WHAT IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" he shouted back. "A girl like you should be with a guy like me!" he continued, "It's a big hit for media to know that you are dating a girl, huh."

"I don't care.'

"Really?"

"Wh--"

"I wonder how will your father will react to this." he said, shaking his head, "His only daughter is a lesbian."

"Appa will.. i know.." she trailed off, not knowing how to respond. "You don't have to give a damn about this."

"I'm sure the contracts will be rejected, cancelled and just imagine what will happen to your career. Your family." he said, driving again.

 

Yoona was clearly lost for words, her rooted on the backseat.

Yuri 'cheated' at the first place. Didn't she?

Its Nichkhun and her now.

'Stupid.'

 

Unknown to her, the blonde guy already locked every door and window of his car.

 

------------

 

 

 Ambulance arrived at the hospital after a few moments, with now Gyuri wearing the nurse's clothes and face mask, don't ask how did she do that. The emergency light turns on as they were inside the OR, aiding the poor girl's wound.

 

Gyuri slipped of the room and goes to where Taeyeon is, and instantly flicks her forehead.

 

"AW!" Taeyeon said, she was about to curse her when she noticed Gyuri's sharp eyes looking straight at her, "Boss.." she mumbles.

"Follow me."

Taeyeon follows what the superior said, scratching her head.

"What happened??"

"She sneaked out."

"...and?"

"She followed her girlfriend."

"What did you do?"'

"I looked for her, jinjja." Gyuri was unconvinced but nods anyway.

"We have a new mission." She started, handing Taeyeon a brown envelope.

Taeyeon opened it, and read the future victim's name, "..Lim Jong Suk?"

"One of the most influencial star maker in Korea, bigtime."

"Kinda familiar though, but i'm sure this is going to be fun."

 

Taeyeon smirked, not knowing what will happen next.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

A/N: Im doomed, too many HTML Projects.

Recordings.

 

Please guide my soul... AND ITS GOOD TO BE BACK >:D

 

 

 

 

Comment/Subscribe :D