MAYBE IT'S YOU

Will you?

"Okay, Yoona.. uhmmpp.." Yuri said. Yoona was looking at the main door but quickly looka Yuri.

"What?" she asked with a smile.

"Where's Tiffany?" Yuri said pointing at the empty seat.

"OH.MY.GOD.!" Yoona said, then a waiter approach them.

"Actually ma'am, she left here a moment ago, she looks irritated and annoyed," the waiter said.

"Oohh.." they said in unison.

 They paid for the bill and left the place.

--------------------------------------------------------

They were walking down the street there's an akward silence between the two.

"y-yuri.." Yoona called out.

"Yes,"

"Do you like Jessica?" she asked bravely.

"Nuh uh.. no i don't.." Yuri mumbles but loud wnough for Yoona to hear.Her ears perked and she smile ear to ear.

"YES!" she jumped in joy, knowing she had a great oppurtunity on Yuri.

"Actually.." Yuri said, suddenly Yoona's energy was drained when she heard Yuri's voice.

"Y-y-yes?"

"I like you actually than her.." Yuri finally confessed.Yoona's eyes widen and she quickly locked the girl in a hug.

"I-i like you ,too!" then she gave her a long deep kiss.They just broke it after they had a shortage of air.

"I think we should go to my appertment so that.." Yuri said winking at the girl that made Yoona blushed hard. Yuri called a cab and make their way to her appartment.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

>> AT THE APPARTMENT <<

Taeyeon started to pick up the close and put them in the laundry basket. Tiffany was just sitting like princess in the couch watching t.v. sometimes stealing glance at the dork.

"Are you done?!" Tiffany shouted from the living room.

"I wish to!" taeyeon shouts back.

Then a couple enter the room kissing, shutting the door loud enough to make the two girls alarmed.

"Yoona!" Tiffany shouted, she was blushing at the scene in front of her.

"Not now Tiffany," they continue kissing until they realized that Tiffany and now with Taeyeon, are watching them.

"Oh my god!" Yuri shouted as she pushed away Yoona.Yoona landed on the floor with aloud thud."im sorry," Yuri apologizes as she help Yoona to srand up.

"What are you doing here?" Yuri asked the red girl in front of her.

"Uh.. Ah..--" Tiffany was cut off by Taeyeon saving her.

"Ah.. she came here because she was irritated at you all." Taeyeon said with a grin.

"i'm sorry Fany about that, you know, but that's over know!" yoona proudly said intertwining her fingers with Yuri's.Yuri was just blushing there.

"Oh.. so i see.. does Jessica knows about this?" Tiffany asked in curiousity.

"Nope, she was gone when we became official." Yoona stated.

"At last, Yuri.." Taeyeon mumbles beside Yuri.She high-fived the not so good girl.

"Hey, we better go home.. I'm sorry that you twi can't make that now, maybe next time when were not here," Tiffany said giving Yoona and Yuri a evil grin.

Yoona bid goodbye to Yuri before heading out, but before she could stepped outside the door a hand stopped her.

"No goodbye kiss?" Yuri asked, she slightly pouted.

"Of course you have.." Yoona answered as she gave Yuri a passionate kiss.

"Bye!" Yuri waved at her girl. She didn't removed her gaze to her until they gone out of her sight.

As she saw nothing but the dust, she came back inside with a smile on her face.

"Should we celebrate?" Taeyeon said, popping out of nowhere.Yuri almost jumped in surprised.Taeyeon just laighed at her reaction.

"Celebration?" Yuri  asked.

"YES! Of course.. You're now officially with Yoona.." 

"Nope, i need to clean the mass between me and Jessica before we celebrate."

"in speaking of Jessica.." Taeyeon said, recieving a puzzled look on her friend.

"What..?"

"Nothing.."

silence fall over the two.

"Yuri, Tiffany is cute eh?" Taeyeon asked, breaking the silence.

"yes..OH~~~~~~~~~~~" Yuri looked at Taeyeon with a smirk. "You like her, don't you?"

"NO!" she defended.

"WOAH?~" Yuri teased.

"I just aske you if she is cute, that's it!!" 

"Okay, you said it.." Yuri then quickly enter her room before something bad happens to her.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SORRY FOR THE SHORT UPDATE.

I DON'T HAVE A CHANCE TO UPDATE LAST TIME BECAUSE I SKIP SCHOOL AND I NEED TO HIDE FROM MY TEACHERS :D HAHA.

BY THE WAY..

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT MY UPDATE?

 COMMENT AND DON'T FORGET TO SUBSCRIBE, I JUST SNEAK IN HERE BECAUSE THEY ARE AWAY , HURRAY!

 THANKS TO ALL THE READERS AND NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND OF COURSE THE OLD ONES :D