THE LOVE TRIANGLE

Will you?

*FIRST THINGS FIRST..

I FAILED MY WHOLE CHEMISTRY TEST :D 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuri was preparing for their meeting later this morning, Taeyeon was still sleeping peacefully on her bed.

"Gotta get going," she whisper to herself and slowly exited the room.She run out of the appartment and call a cab.As a cab stopped in front of her, she tell the taxi man to take her to the park.

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

"Yuri!" Jessica called Yuri when she saw her looking around.Yuri smile and made her  way to Jessica.

"Good morning," they greeted each other.

"Ahmmp, well.. where are we going now?" Yuri asked.

"Hmmp.. I don't know, oh! Let's go shopping!" Jessica suggest.

"Oh really? But it's so early?" Yuri answered, obviously disagreeing at the idea. Jessica pouts and became quiet.Yuri noticed itand quickly change her mind.

"I-i-i'm sorry.. let's go shopping, where do you want to start?!" Yuri said, Jessica gave her a cute smile," anywhere,"

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Yoona, what color do you want?" Tiffany asked.

"The yellow one, you know that is my favorite color right?" Yoona said.

"Urgghh..." Tiffany said followed by a laugh.She wandered her eyed around the store, she saw Yuri looking at the clothes.

"Yuri!" she called out.

"Hmm?!" Yuri responded as she think that is Jessica.

"Yuri!" finally Yuri lift her head up and face the girl.

"Yoona?" she asked half surprise.

"What are you doing here?" Yoona asked.Yuri was about to answer when a pair of arms s on her waist.Yuri turn around to face Jessica who was wearing short pink dress.

"Wow.." Yuri said, her jaw dropped in front of Jessica's beauty.

"Is this good?" she asked.

"BEAUTIFUL!" she said.Yuri rolled her eyes over Jessica who was smiling naughtily in front of Yoona.

Yoona gave her a glare.

"Yoo--" Tiffany was cut off when she saw Yoona looking at the stranger like a monster whos ready to eat her prey anytime.

"Yuri," Yoona whispered.

"Yes?"

"Is she your girlfriend?" Yoona asked.

"uh..uh.. No.." Yuri said.

"Soon to be.." Jessica added.

"Oh, you're a good joker Sica." Yuri said as she laughed nervously. Yoona's mood brighten up.Jessica looked at Yuri with what-the-hell expression.

 

"EHEM." Tiffamy faked a cough.

"Oh, Tiffa..ny.." Yoona said slowly and softly.

"I have an idea, why don't we have a lunch together?" Tiffany suggested.

"Is that okay Sica?" Yuri asked Jessica.

"Of course," then she linked arms with her.

They paid all their expenses and headed out the store, Yoona with Fany and Yuri with Sica.

"Oh! That's a nice resto, let's eat there." Jessica suggested all of them just nod.

 

Waiters and manager bowed at them as they enter the place.They took the spot beside the window.

Jessica sit beside Yuri while the two facing them.

Tiffany decided what would they eat as she feels the tension building between the two.

"Yoona, so by the way, let me introduced her to you, this is Jessica Jung, my friend," Yuri introduced Jessica to Yoona.

"Hi. I'm Yoona," she said scarcastally.

"Nice to meet you.." she said with an evil grin.Finally their orders arrived, at least the tension lessen.

They started to eat but Yoona's eyes still looking at Jessica, sometimes stealing glances at Yuri.

"Yoona," Jessica said.

"What?"

"Do you have a crush on Yuri?" she said straight to the point.Yoona almost spit out the food she was chewing.

"What?!" Yoona asked again.

"DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON YURI?!" she repeated. Yoona's heart race and her cheek blushed total red.

"Uhmmpp.. err.. uhh.." she said, she was afraid to answer.

"Scared?" Tiffany and Yuri was looking at the two.Yoona sighed,"Yes," she answered bravely.

"I'm sorry but she is going to be MINE," Jessica said.

"How about Donghae?!" Yuri said.

"I'll break up with him," Jessica said as she pulls out her phone on her pocket.

"Hello," Jessica said.

"Jessica!" Donghae said cheerfully.

"LET'S BROKE UP, THAT'S IT BYE..." then she hungs up.

"What?! Is that so easy?!" Tiffany and Yuri asked in unison.

"yes, cause from now on.. You'll be my seobang.."

"WHAT?!" the three said in unison.

"I..I.. I OBJECT!" Yoona said, she looked at Yuri and said," I'll be Fighting against her, whoever wins will be your girlfriend."

"DEAL!" Jessica said.

"DEAL!" Yoona said.

 

'OH MIGHTY GOD.. WHAT MESS IS THIS?! AHHH...' yuri thougth to herself.

'Yes, Yuri, you're in a big trouble," Tiffany said, Yuri looked at her because she was wandering how Tiffany hear what she was thinking.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

TIME TO SLEEP?? XD SORRY FOR THE CRAZY UPDATE..

YIPPIEE .. MY CHEMISTRY TEACHER IS SO CUTE!

HE KNOWS ME !! HAHA

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE !!