Failed

Will you?

Days have passed after she met Im Yoona, the started to communicate to each other bu call and text, they seem to get to know each other in a short period of time.

 Yuri was sitting in one of the bench in the park when a her phone vibrates inside her pocket.

"Yobo-seyo," she asked.

"Yuri-ah, this is Gyuri, where are you?" the boss asked.

"I'm here at the park boss,"

"Okay, come here after lunch..Bye!" then the line went dead.

 

#$#$#$$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#$#

 

 

After lunch, Yuri went to their hideout as the boss said to. Taeyeon, the boss and everyone was sitting beside the long table waiting for her.

"I'm sorry i'm a little late." Yuri apologized.

"That's alright, so let's proceed to the main objective." the boss said."We are going to the one of the most biggest place here in SEOUL."

"Let me guess, the International Museum of Seoul?" Yuri said. The boss didn't answer but instead she gave Yuri a wide smile.

"You're right.." the boss said. They started to plan at tonights activity.

What did they know is someone's spying them and taking a video of them.

"So is that clear to all or you want me to repeat it?" Gyul said jokingly.

"Nope.. we all get it" they said in unison.

 

Meanwhile, the spy was already in the police station reporting all the plan of HALF MASK SYNDICATE at the coming night.

"Thank you Jessica! This is a big help for us! Finally we will capture them in act!" The chief said with a wide grin in his face.

"Don't worry, for the sake of Seoul i'm willing to help." Jessica said.

"Hiring you is one of the best moment in the history, so by the way, i need to go" the chief said bowing at her, Jessica bowed and wave goodbye to the chief.

The police were already at the museum, they are wearing sevillian as a disguised.The time has come, swat was hiding at somewhere in the dark forest ready to respond anytime.

HALF MASK SYNDICATE was already there too.They been waiting for the boss' signal.

The boss throw her cap as a signal so every member wore there mask and took there guns out.

"Everybody on the floor now!" Yuri shouts.She point her gun to everyone that makes them panic,"I said on the floor!!" everyone inside follows her command. When she was about to walk, a police pointed her a gun, then all the police in sevillian stands up and calls for a backup.

 

AS the boss saw that they don't have any defense, she commands them to run before they were trapped and caught by the police. Everyone in the group run including Yuri but she was shot by a taser gun. She landed straight on the floor  and the police handcuff her, Taeyeon runs back but she was also shot by the taser so they are both caught.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

nahhh... i'm so lazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.. comment, subscribed please *aegyo*