PROXY

Will you?

 The blonde girl invited Yuri for a walk.

"My name is Jessica Jung,  what about you?" the girl introduced herself as Jessica.

"My name's Yuri, Kwon Yuri." she answered with a smile. She felt a little guilt when she accepted her request, but at the same time there's a hint of anger inside because Yoona didn't show up.

"Are you okay?" Jessica asked because her mind was floating around.

"Y-y-yeah.. Why?" she said as she gathered back her thoughts again.

"You look like confused?" 

"Really?" 

"Never mind," she said, "Let's stop by at that coffee shop?" jessica asked.

"Sure," she replied shortly.

They entered a simple coffee shop located somewhere at the park. They took a sit in one of the empty seat at the back of the shop.

"My FAVORITE." Jessica ordered at the waiter.

"Cappucino, please," Yuri ordered.The waiter bows before leaving. Yuri looks around inside the coffee shop, it was simple, fresh, and affordable i guess?

"you know, this is my favorite place," Jessica confessed.

"Oh, so you're a regular here ?" she asked, while taking a glance at the shop, her eyes saw something she wasn't expecting.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------

 

"Opppa, you're eating a lot but you manage to have a fit body, how did you do that?" Yoona asked in surprise. Nichkhun let out a giggle because of the young girls question.

"Nothing, just a good exercise fat lady,"

Yoona pouts at Nichkhun's answer.

"I'm just joking, you're way to serious," Nichkhun said while she pat Yoona's shoulder.There's a electrical shock in her body, her heart beats twice than usual.

"O-o-okay.." she said stuttering.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

'Who the hell is he?' she thought to herself. She look at Jessica who was patiently waiting for their order to arrived.

"Hey, Yuri.."

"...."

"Yuri?"

"...."

"Yuri! You're drooling!" she said quietly as she catch the falling saliva from Yuri's mouth. She leaned closer so their eyes met, it locks for a minute then Yuri quickly looks away.

"I'm sorry!" Yuri apologize, still looking away.

"Nah, It's okay, but i have your saliva on my handkerchief." Jessica said with a pout.

"I'm so sorry," Yuri apologize again and thinks of an idea.She search on her pocket and luckily she got one.

"Here, take this, as a repay for your ruined handkercheif." Yuri said handling out her handkerchief to Jessica.

"Really? Thanks!" she clasped her hand in joy.

 

Their orders finally arrived.

 

Nichkhun paid for the bill as they finished their food, as they are about to exit the coffee shop, Yoona saw Yuri laughing with a girl.Yuri accidentally looked at the direction were Yoona and Nichkhun were standing.Because of the anger she felt earlier, she kiss Jessica softly on the lips, Jessica was shock and unable to resists.After that, Yuri mouthed Jessica the word 'SARANGHAEYO' and then smile sweetly.

Yoona, looking at them, still frozen, she was shocked how yuri acted towards the girl.

She grabbed Nichkhun's hand and quickly exited the coffee shop.

 

"I"M REALLY REALLY REALLY SORRY ABOUT THAT JESSICA," Yuri apologizes, she bows her head and quickly got up from her seat, but when she was about to step away, a hand stopped her.

"Please, don't go.."

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

YAY !! I'M CHANGING IT FROM YOONYUL TO YULSIC !!

 

PEACE! I'M JUST JOKING XD .. STILL YOONYUL.. 

 

WHEN WILL I ENTER THE TAENY THING??

 

by the way KEEP COMMENTING AND SUBSCRIBING AT MY FIC. THOUGH IT'S BORING.

DON'T BE A SILENT READER.