The Diary

Will you?

Another crime was commited in City of Seoul.

The group was celebrating their victory.

"Cheers! All of you had a good job tonight, MISSION ACCOMPLISHED !" the boss said and put her glass of champagne in the air.

All of the criminal was happy at their work. They all have fun in the mess hall, they started to get drunk and dizzy so some of them decided to go home and wave goodbye to the boss.

Meanwhile, Yuri and Taeyeon was busy inspecting all the jewelries they stole.

" Woah..Yuri-ah~ It's cool! Look, all of the expensive diamonds are here, pink, blue and the ordinary one.." Taeyeon said as she caress all of them like a baby,"How about you?"

"Ahh.. An expensive antique necklace and what is this?" she saw a little notebook.She was curious so she open it.

"What is that?" Taeyeon asked, still busy on her bussines. Yuri examined every pages and it was Yoona's diary.

"Ah..Nothing,it's just a beautiful ring.." she lied.

Taeyeon just look at her and continue her inspection.

 

IM YOON AH'S MANSION

 

 Police were already in the crime scene and they started the investigation.

"Ms. Im, what time did they arrive in your house? Did you haveany idea at who are they and there motive?" the chief asked Yoona who was still half shock at what happen earlier.

"I know, they are The HALF MASK SYNDICATE. But i don't what is they're motive." Yoona answered.

'How did enter my house that easy?' Yoona thought to herself.

"Inspite of your high security in your house. how come that they enter here without them noticing?" it seems like the chief herd her thoughts.

"That's my question,too.." she answered back.

"Okay so it's better if you will come at the police station so you can state all of the events,"

"Yes," the two said in unison.

 

YURI AND TAEYEON'S APPARTMENT

Taeyeon was sleeping peacefuly at her bed while Yuri was still awake reading Yoona's diary.

"OH! So she's inlove with Nichkhun ! Woah..That's a headline." she seems to be enjoying it so she didn't realize that it was past midnight.After reading another page, her eyelids became heavy so she let out a yawn.

"I must read this tommorow." she said and she hid the diary under her pillow.

 

>> (9:00 am) <<

 

"Yuri-ah~! Wake up!" Taeyeon said. She's been trying to wake up Yuri for almost an hour.Taeyeon was tired so she thinks another way, a bright smile appear on her face,"POLICE!POLICE!" Taeyeon shouts repeatedly.As Yuri hear the word "POLICE" she automatically jump out and hid under her bed.Taeyeon laugh out hard at Yuri'd sudden reaction.

"Not Funny!" Yuri said as she crawl out under the bed and gave Taeyeon a glare.

"It's because i'm waking you up for almost 1 hour!" Taeyeon said in between laugh.

"SHEEEZZZ.." Yuri muttered. She was cursing under her breath.

"Okay i'm sorry.." Taeyeon said as her laughter died down.

"Whatever, just don't do that again," Yuri said as she walk towards the kitchen.She stop by when she reach the door.

'OH THE DIARY..I WANT TO READ MORE' she thought to herself and she quickly retreate in their room.

She get the diary and put it inside her pocket and change her destination from kitchen to bathroom.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Another boring chapiee i guess .. comment and don't forget to subscribed !