AT THE HOSPITAL

Will you?

the lifeless body of Yuri was held by the man while they're waiting for the ambulance to arrive.

"Yuri, wake up, wake up.." Jessica mumbled as she slightly rocks Yuri's shoulder.No response.

After a while, the two hear some footsteps approaching their room, the door burst open, revealing man in white carrying a stretcher ready to carry the girl.

"Excuse me ma'am, but we need to take her at the hospital." the man said, Jessica nodded, her hands were filled with the girls fresh blood.Her tears were escaping on the corner of her eyes.

"what happen?.." she asked herself as she followed the team walked out of the hotel to the ambulance.The man brought them to the nearest hospital in that place.The siren were singing like a kid, the wheels were moving fast like you're on a racing field,every vehicles were getting themselves out of the ambulance way.

Jessica's hands were shaking, her thoughts were scrambling down, her face grew pale everytime she looked at the girl lying on the strecher.She looked at her cellphone, she started to dialled random numbers, she pressed the call sign, but nobody answer, instead she was directed to an answering machine,she left a message to one of Yuri's important friend.

 

------------------------------

 

Taeyeon was looking at the couple-wanna-be on the stage, she was breathing heavily, controlling her emotions, beside her was a die hard fan of SuJu, she was looking intensely at the stage when she felt a hand wrapped around her arms.

"What??" she asked, looking at the girl whose face were lightened by some glowing lights on the dome.She was slightly stunned at the girls face but she quickly tear off her gaze and found herself staring at the two again.

"Hi," the girl greeted.

"Hi.." she said, giving out one of her charming smile, "Excuse me, but can you take of your hands off of my arms?" she said, just turn out to earn giggle from the girl.She give the girl a puzzled look.

"Haha, you're cute," the girl complimented, that made her blush a little."I'm Park Hee Young, what's yours?" she asked, smiling sheepishly.

"I'm Kim Taeyeon," she said, smiling back.

"I noticed that you can't take off your eyes on that girl, is she your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Haha.. No, actually she just asked me to go with her because her friend was busy, i'm free so i go with her." she said.

"Okay, but why you look so JEALOUS?" she asked, emphasizing the word Jealous.

"N-n-o,..I-I-I'm no..t je-je-alous.." she said, stuttering.The girl smiled and leaned closer to her ear, "Play with me.." the girl said in a seductive tone.

"What?" she said.

"Oh, she's not your girlfriend right? Come with me," she said, using her aegyo at the girl.

"Yes, but i don't want too." she said bluntly, earning a frown at the girl.

"Okay, if that's what you want," she said letting go of Taeyeon's arms.She waved her hand and then a group of girl approach them.

"She's hard to get, let's do it.." she said, they dragged her at the corner of the dome, little did they know that Tiffany was watching them, and she saw everything, Siwon was still singing, she jump out of the stage, she chased the girls, who went at the dark side of the dome, but before she could approach them, she heard a loud thud.

"Ouch..." Taeyeon said, Tiffany quickly approach her.

"Are you alright?" she asked, the girls stopped laughing as they heard her.

"OOhh.." they said in unison.

"Don't yah dare to touch my girlfriend," she said.

"Oh no.. She's not your girlfriend," the girl said.

"But were on now," she said as she grabbed Taeyeon and dragged her out of the dome.

 

Taeyeon's eyes were wide open, her heart was beating hard under her chest.

"What did you say?" she asked Tiffany who's still dragging her.

"Were on," she said bluntly, not even realizing a single word she said."Wait a minute, did i just say that were official?" Tiffany asked, as realization hits her.

"Yes,"

"But, did you want to?" she asked shyly.

"O-Of course.." Taeyeon said. Tiffany's face grew red,while Taeyeon was busy looking at the ground.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE AND CLIFFHANGER?
JEEZ IR'S LATE, AND I HAVE A CLASS TOMMOROW.

BY THE WAY.. *TAENY MOMENT* CONFETTI !!

 

HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER, HOPE YOU COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBED