CRASHED

Will you?

 

"Were still together."

Yoona turned around to see Yuri staring back at her with hurtful eyes. "Why?"

 

Everything seems to be slowmo as Yuri heard those words from her lover. "Tell me you were joking.." she said, more like pleading. Yoona doesn't have the strength to look at her. She was fully aware of the situation, but she needs to stick on her pride. "Yoona-ah." Yuri called out, grabbing the shoulder of the deer eyed girl, shaking her hard as if she's trying to bring her back to reality. "Yah.. L-Look at m-me.." her voice starts to crack, on the other hand, Nichkhun was enjoying the 'little drama' that was presented in front of him.

"Stop that, Kwon." he finally said, standing up from his seat. "She already told me that both of you were done. No buts. Now, let go of her." he said half smirking, pulling Yoona out of Yuri's grasp.

"You dummy doesn't have any business in here, now shoo." Yuri fought back, grabbing Yoona on her left arm.

"I do." he scoffed. "I'm her BOYFRIEND now." he stated as a matter of fact, emphasizing the last word.

"You w-weren't---"

"Shut up Yuri. Were done now." Yoona said, staring directly at the other girl's eyes. "Let go of me..please." she said, slowly sliding her arm away from Yuri.

"No Yoona.. I lo--" 

"Stop now, i'm sorry." she said, now looking at Nichkhun, "Lets go now oppa." Yoona said, draggiung out the man with her, not even looking back at the helpless girl that is still frozen on her spot.

 

--------

 

"Yuri?! Stupid Yuri!" Taeyeon cursed for the nth time, as much as Tiffany wanted to say that everythings gonna be alright to the girl, she can't. "Argh! Dang it Yuri! Answer it!" Taeyeon's scream echoes inside the four corners of Yuri's ward. She was mad, worried and panicking at the same time. She was calling Yuri for God knows how long and still trhe girl wasn't picking up. Tiffany eyed her worriedly.

"Call Yoona," she said, sighing a bit. Taeyeon gives her a small smile.

"I will." she said, calling Yoona's number.

 

--------

 

Yoona rides inside Nichkhun's car, her mind was floating everywhere but to Yuri. Guilt was slowly eating her up. "Op--" she was cutted off when her phone vibrates inside her pocket. She slowly pulls it out and answers without looking at the caller I.D. "Hell--"

"IM YOONA! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?!" a loud angry voice greeted her poor eardrums.

"T-Taeyeon unnie?" she stuttered, looking at the phone screen, "Yuwree" Yuri's number was registered at the active call. "Unnie?"

"WHERE'S KWON YURI?!" 'calm down tae tae' she heard another voice on the background, and she was pretty sure that it was Tiffany. "Where's Yul? Is she with you?" Taeyeon asked, now a bit calm.

"N-No.." she denied..

"She escaped on the hospital.." Yoona kept mum, she doesn't know what to say next. She looked at the man infront of her. Nichkhun mouthed who was on the other line. 'taeyeon unnie' she mouthed back. "Yoona..?"

"Ne.." she sighs, i'll just call you when i see her. Bye." she said, ending the call.

 

--------

 

"YOONA!" yuri called out, running out from the bar. "WAIT." she bangs on the car's window.

Nichkhun walks down and faces the girl. "What the hell do you think you were doing?! Get lost!" he shouted at the girl's face, Yoona inside was just quiet, not bothering to in.

"I want Yoona back." Yuri stated firmly. Nichkhun smirks at the statement. Yuri quickly tries to open the car's door but was pushed away by Nichkhun. "You.." she was about to try to open it again but a punch landed on her gut..Where her semi-healed wound is. Nichkhun quickly run back inside his car and droves away. Yoona was surprised at the man's action but choosed to ignore it as he started driving.

"What happened oppa?" she asked, looking back at the place, her eyes widened at the sight of Yuri clutching her stomach in pain on the ground. "YAH OPPA! STOP THE CAR!" she said, but the man ignored him and drives faster. She rolls down her window and peeks her head out. "YURI! YURI!"

 

--------

 

Yuri grunts in pain, she feels hot liquid flowing to her hands from her stomach. Her lips were slowly turning pale as the time passed, she was to weak to move, "Yoo..na.." that was the last thing she said before she passed out.

"Y-Yuri?!"

 

 

-------------------------------------------

 

STUPID UPDATE

I'M BACK ALIVE AND KICKIN'

comments and subscribe people :3

 

-himebones