It's the only way... I'm sorry...

Just to let you know, I love you...

(A day later)

Gathered in SHINee’s dorm, SNSD, SuJu, SM and the four SHINee members  were thinking of a plan to get rid of Victoria.

“SM hyung, is there no way that you can control Victoria?” Onew asked, wanting this matter to be solved rationally.

“Anio. Sorry, Onew-ah,” SM said, looking somewhat guilty.

“It’s ok, we’ll think of some other way to solve this, right?” Onew said, looking at the others in the room, who nodded at him.

“Onew-ah, I think that… it’s best if you break up with Taemin,” Taeyeon suggested hesitantly.

“Ne, I agree with unni. And you should get together with Victoria, just to make her think that you’ve really stopped loving Taemin,” Yuri added, joining in the conversation.

“This way, she might think that you love her now,” Leeteuk said, chiming in.

“And she’ll leave Taemin alone!” Ryeowook said excitedly, beaming at Yesung for a reason that the others in the room did not know.

“And my son will be safe!” Heechul and Key said at the same time. “Yah! He’s my son!” Key said, while they kept arguing.

“I think it’s a good idea. This way, Taemin will be safe till Victoria is taken care of,” SM said, agreeing with the plan.

*Why would they do this to me and Taemin? Why? I can’t possibly break up with him, especially not now…* Onew thought, frustrated. “Anio!” Onew shouted, angry that his sunbaes, even Key, would want to break the two of them up. *Taemin wouldn’t agree to this, even if it were for his own safety* Onew thought. “I promised never to leave Tae alone, especially now that he’s injured. He’ll be so disappointed and angry at me. It’s all my fault… I should stand by him, now more than ever,” Onew said. “It’s all my fault…” Onew repeated, more softly this time. “Is this the only way to keep him safe?” Onew asked, the others nodding at him sadly. *I promised him…* Onew thought, thinking back to the day when he asked Taemin out, a year after their debut.

 

[Flashback]

“Taemin, come to the park with me. I want to take a walk with you,” Onew said.

“Ok, hyung,” Taemin replied, confused.

At the park, the two of them sat down on a bench. “Taemin-ah, I… I like you. Will you go out with me?” Onew said, holding Taemin’s hand.

“Hyung?” Taemin called.

“Ne?” Onew answered, wondering what Taemin could want to say.

“I like you too…” Taemin said, smiling shyly.

“Jinjja?!” Onew asked, unable to believe his ears, while Taemin just nodded. “YES!” Onew exclaimed happily. “Let’s not leave each other, ever, ok?” Onew asked, making a promise with Taemin.

Taemin nodded, smiling brightly at Onew. “Ne, hyung, it’s a promise,” Taemin replied, while Onew pulled him in for a kiss.

[End of flashback]

 

“Onew-ah,” Yesung said, causing Onew to snap back to reality.

“Ne, hyung?” Onew asked, confused.

“This is for Taemin’s own good… You want him to be safe, right?” Yesung asked gently, while Onew nodded. “Then let go of him for now. At least till this is over, ok?” Yesung said, while Onew dried his tears.

“Ne, hyung. Kamsa hamnida. I’ll make sure Victoria stays away from Taeminnie,” Onew declared, determined to protect Taemin. “We shouldn’t tell Taemin about this plan, or he’ll want to get back together with me, and Victoria won’t fall for this, alright?” Onew asked, while the others nodded at him.

“Oh, yeah, has Taemin woken up yet?” Sooyoung asked all of a sudden. The SHINee members shook their heads.

“The doctor says that he can’t dance for the next three months, or his injury will worsen, maybe to a point where he can no longer dance,” Jonghyun said sadly. The sunbaes gasped, shocked that this would happen to one of the best dancers in the company. Worse still, it was caused by one of their own.

“Then, will you tell Taemin about his condition when he wakes up?” Sungmin asked, concerned about his hoobae. Key nodded sadly, about to cry.

“We must, or Taeminnie will try to dance… It’s the only way to ensure that he doesn’t dance, till his leg recovers fully,” Key said. “Aigo… My poor Taeminnie…” Key said, turning into Jonghyun’s arms so that the others wouldn’t see him cry.

Suddenly, the phone in SHINee’s dorm rang. “Yeoboseyo? Oh, manager hyung, what is it? JINJJA?! Tae has woken up?!” At that, everyone sighed in relief, glad that Taemin was alright. “Alright, we’ll come over now,” Onew replied. Then. Looking at the others, he nodded at them, and they took off to the hospital, where Taemin was waiting.

*Taeminnie, sorry for having to do this to you, especially in your current condition. Mianhae, but it’s the only way to keep you safe. Stay strong for me, ok?* Onew thought, praying hard.

*Hyung? Where are you? What happened to me? You know, right? You’ll stand by me through this, right?* Taemin thought, waiting for his hyungs, especially Onew, to give him an explanation as to what happened. *Why won’t manager hyung tell me what happened to my leg?* Taemin thought, confused, waiting patiently for Onew, knowing that he would tell him. *Come quickly hyung...* Taemin thought,staring at the white walls of his hospital room.

 

 

Look forward to the next chapter! Personally i think that the next chapter's very touching. Please comment as this is my first fic:D Hope you guys will support me in writing this story XD