Shopping together (Part 1)

Just to let you know, I love you...

(A day later)

“Let’s go! It’s almost 6.30am! Come on, get ready already!” Key shouted and turned the lights on, waking all the other members up, including Minho.

“For what?” Minho asked in confusion, rubbing his eyes tiredly.

“Nothing. We’re going out to shop with SuJu, SNSD, Victoria noona and B2ST, and you’re not coming along. Just go play something or read your books for today, ok? We’ll bring you out some other day,” Key said, acting as if he were speaking to a spoiled brat. Minho rolled his eyes and nodded.

“I am NOT a child, and I’m not spoilt. Just keep quiet and let me go back to sleep, arasso?” Minho asked, not happy with being woken up.

“Yes, yes, I get the point. Go back to sleep already. And the rest of you, go wash up, hurry. I’ll make breakfast,” Key instructed. The others nodded and went to the toilets while Key walked to the kitchen. Minho just turned the lights back off and went back to sleep.

Outside, Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin were brushing their teeth. It didn’t take them long, and they washed their faces before walking out to sit at the dining table.

“What’s for breakfast?” Onew asked Key, trying to see past the diva.

“Fried egg and bacon, that’s all. You can make toast if you want to, but we don’t really have much time. It takes half an hour to get to Dongdaemun, which leaves us with less than an hour to prepare. I’m almost done,” Key informed the others.

When he was done, Key put the eggs and bacon on a plate while walking to the toilet quickly, not wanting to waste any time.

“Should we wait for you?” Jonghyun shouted. The three members in the kitchen heard a loud ‘shh’ from the bedroom and assumed that it was Minho.

“Nope. Eat first. Hurry!” Key replied, trying to brush quickly but still wanting to look good.

“Let’s eat,” Onew announced, grabbing four plates and laying them out on the table before taking bacon and egg for himself and Taemin.

They ate silently as usual, and Key came out less than five minutes later, eating with the other three. When they were all done, they went to change clothes and Key, being the diva, put on a lot of makeup. The others just put some simple powder and they were done.

“You done yet, Key umma?” Taemin asked, looking at Key continuously putting on makeup.

“Almost, just a minute. Go out first,” Key told Taemin who nodded obediently and grabbed his crutches before walking out to sit on the couch.

“Eve, appa is going out soon. Be a good girl and listen to Minho hyung, ok?” Taemin instructed his dog, ruffling her fur. Eve barked in reply and wagged her tail, sticking her tongue out at Taemin.

“I’m done. Let’s go,” Key announced, walking out of the bedroom and opening the door. What he was wearing was expected from him: a pink V-neck with a hoodie, blue tights, topped off with his black sneakers. The others were either wearing hoodies, or wearing a beanie. And all were wearing jeans, except for Taemin, who could only wear shorts due to the cast.

They went downstairs and got into their manager’s car, heading to Dongdaemun straightaway.

By the time they arrived, it was almost 8am. None of the others who were supposed to be there had turned up yet, though.

“Are we too early?” Jonghyun asked.

“I guess. Oh wait, SuJu hyungs are here,” Key pointed at three cars. “Apparently they got their managers to send them here,” Key added. The ten members, along with a woman, stepped out of the car and closed the doors before making their way towards the SHINee members.

“Hi. Are we late?” Leeteuk asked. Key rolled his eyes and shook his head.

“Do you see anyone else here?” Key asked rhetorically.

“I guess not…” Leeteuk replied dryly.

“Who’s this?” Taemin asked, tilting his head to the side.

“This is my girlfriend, Nari,” Shindong said proudly, putting an arm around Nari’s shoulder.

“Hyung, you’re straight?” Taemin asked, really confused.

“Yah! Don’t say that in front of Nari! And yes, I am. You didn’t know?” Shindong asked.

“Anio…” Taemin replied, obviously embarrassed. “Nari noona, Taemin imnida,” Taemin introduced himself, causing Nari to chuckle. The two shook hands and the other SHINee members did the same, introducing themselves.

“Annyeong haseyo, Onew imnida,” Onew said.

“Annyeong haseyo, Jonghyun imnida,” Jonghyun told Nari.

“Annyeong haseyo, Kim Kibum imnida, but you can call me Key. I don’t need to be mixed up with SuJu’s Kim Kibum,” Key explained to Nari, who nodded knowingly.

“I know. Nari imnida,” Nari replied back. The SHINee members grinned somewhat goofily at her and Taemin looked at two figures walking towards their direction.

“Hi!” Sooyoung exclaimed, stepping out of a cab with Sunny behind her.

“Where are the others?” Donghae asked curiously.

“They suddenly had something on, so they didn’t come,” Sunny answered.

“Oh. I see,” Kyuhyun said. The two SNSD members and Donghae looked at Kyuhyun weirdly. He wasn’t involved in the conversation in the first place, after all.

“Anyway, what’s our agenda for today?” Ryeowook asked excitedly, bouncing on the spot.

“Is he…” Onew didn’t even have to finish his sentence before Yesung replied.

“He ate a lot of sweets this morning. I swear he got up at five, but who knows why? And he probably drank tons of coffee, too,” Yesung told the others.

“And who’s this?” Sunny asked, pointing to Nari.

“Do none of you know that I have a girlfriend?” Shindong asked, slightly exasperated.

“Don’t be mean,” Nari chided, holding her hand out. “Annyeong haseyo, Nari imnida. I’m Shindong’s girlfriend. Nice to meet you,” Nari greeted.

“Sunny imnida. This is Sooyoung,” Sunny said, shaking Nari’s hand. Sooyoung did the same.

“Ok… weird… Victoria noona’s here!” Onew exclaimed.

“Am I late? Oh wait, B2ST isn’t here yet. And the other SNSD members are where, exactly?”  Victoria asked. Sooyoung sighed and explained again.

“They have something on, so they couldn’t come,” Sooyoung answered.

“And you are…?” Victoria asked, somewhat dumbfounded.

“Come on! It’s my girlfriend, Nari,” Shindong repeated for the third time.

“Annyeong haseyo, Nari imnida,” Nari greeted again, shaking Victoria’s hand.

“Annyeong haseyo, Victoria imnida,” Victoria replied, smiling slightly.

“So there’s only B2ST left,” Siwon said, taking his bible out of his bag.

“Ok. I guess we just wait for-” Victoria was cut off when Hyunseung shouted her name.

“VICTORIA NOONA!” Hyunseung screamed, waving his hand excitedly.

“Hi Seungie!” Victoria said, hugging her beloved dongsaeng.

“What’s going on here?” Eunhyuk asked, not understanding the situation.

“Oh, I met Seungie when I was about six. His dad and mine were partners in work, I guess you could say. When I moved here, I met him and we’ve been good friends ever since,” Victoria explained. The SuJu and SNSD members nodded.

“Isn’t that quite coincidental?” Henry asked in English.

“Babo…” Sungmin said, sighing slightly.

“Oh, sorry! I meant, isn’t that quite coincidental?” Henry repeated, in Korean this time.

“Yeah, it is. That’s not the point, anyway. We’re going to Dongdaemun, Myeongdong and lastly, Namdaemun, right?” Hyunseung asked Key who nodded. “And hi, Nari noona. Jang Hyunseung imnida,” Hyunseung greeted, shaking Nari’s hand.

“FINALLY!” Shindong exclaimed happily, glad that someone actually knew he had a girlfriend.

“What’s with him?” Doojoon asked.

“None of the SHINee and SNSD members knew that Nari was his girlfriend. Victoria noona didn’t know either,” Zhoumi explained.

“And you are Zhoumi, right? And you’re Henry?” Yoseob asked.

“Yup. We’re part of SJ-M. Nice to meet you, I’m Henry,” Henry introduced himself. “And this,” Henry continued, pointing to Zhoumi, “is my boyfriend, Zhoumi.”

“Cool. Most of us are gay, then. Shindong hyung, you’re left out,” Gikwang pointed out.

“Yah! Kiki, that isn’t nice to say. Apologise now,” Dongwoon, the maknae, ordered.

“Aish… fine. Sorry for making fun of you, Shindong hyung,” Gikwang apologised. Then, turning to Dongwoon, he asked, “Happy now?”

“Of course! My Kiki is the best!” Dongwoon exclaimed, pecking Gikwang on the cheek.

“Ahem. We have straight people here, including the ladies. Would you guys please keep your hands and lips off each other for just one day?” Junhyung asked, obviously embarrassed by the two youngest members’ antics.

“NEVER! Mehrong!” KiWoon said at the same time, sticking their tongues out at Junhyung.

“Seung…” Junhyung complained, turning to his boyfriend.

“I’m washing my hands of their matters. Do not drag me into this,” Hyunseung said.

“Come on, let’s go. We’ve wasted enough time chit-chatting. Come on, Jjong. And Heechul hyung, help me decide on what to pick,” Key told the other diva, dragging the two said people along with him to the nearest clothing store. The difference between Jonghyun and Heechul was the fact that Jonghyun was complaining the entire way, while Heechul smiled and went along readily.

“Tae, be careful,” Onew said, helping Taemin to the store. The others followed behind, B2ST and Victoria catching up with each other.

While Heechul, Key, Hyunseung and Junhyung were throwing random clothes to their respective members, Victoria, Sooyoung and Sunny went around looking for some clothes for themselves and their members.

Then, Siwon suddenly remembered the research he did on Victoria, but decided not to bring it up yet. He knew about the trouble she could get in with Heechul, and he didn’t want anyone to get hurt, not even Victoria. Everyone knew Heechul’s temper.

*I just hope that hyung won’t blow his top if he finds out that Victoria noona really is her…* Siwon thought worriedly, not knowing if he should reveal the truth.

“Does this look good on me?” Key asked Heechul, holding a white, long-sleeved scoop neck in front of him. Heechul thought about this for a moment and shook his head.

“I think this would be better,” Heechul said, taking a white, short-sleeved, round neck shirt with some random words printed on it, and passing it to Key.

“True… and anything to go with this shirt?” Key asked again.

Heechul looked around the racks and found a grey jacket and passed it to Key. “Perfect, don’t you think?” Heechul asked Key who put the clothes together and nodded.

“I think I should go try it on,” Key suggested. Heechul smiled and nodded, picking out some clothes for himself. He couldn’t go back empty-handed.

“Key… how many clothes are there here?” Onew asked tiredly.

“At least ten, but that’s not enough for someone who doesn’t go shopping often. I’ll get you more clothes later,” Key told Onew, putting the clothes on and walking out of the changing room.

“So, what do you think?” Key asked Heechul who was still picking out clothes.

“Not bad. Buy it. We’ll get more clothes later,” Heechul said, walking into an empty changing room.

“Hyung, this is way too many clothes…” Ryeowook complained, dumping all the clothes onto a stack of other clothes. “But this isn’t too bad,” he added to himself, taking a white shirt with some prints on it and a grey vest out from the pile. Then he took a blue jacket and went to the counter.

Yesung, EunHae, ZhouRy and KyuMin walked to the counter as well, each holding some clothes. As expected, Sungmin’s clothes were all pink, again. Following behind them were Leeteuk, Siwon and the ShinRi couple, all going to pay for at least one piece of clothing.

OnTae came out of a changing room next. As expected, Onew was helping Taemin to change, worried for the younger male. Jonghyun followed behind them, going to pay for his clothes and Key’s clothes, too.

Key and Heechul were still commenting on what the other picked out for himself. After a while, even JunSeung joined the two of them in deciding on which clothes look good.

The three women were also commented on each other’s clothes, but they were much faster than the guys, who apparently couldn’t seem to make up their mind on what Heechul should wear.

“Hyung, this looks better,” Key said, pushing a loose, white round necked t-shirt to Heechul. Junhyung and Hyunseung shook their heads simultaneously, holding out a set of clothes.

“This white shirt and grey vest is better!” Junhyung argued, pushing it to Heechul as well.

“Hyungie is right! These match perfectly!” Hyunseung said, supporting his boyfriend.

“But this is simpler, don’t you think?” Key retorted.

“Stop it! Both are nice, ok? Aish, stop fussing over me and go find some clothes for yourselves already!” Heechul shouted to the three younger males, who sighed and shook their heads.

“We already did. I think Seobie’s holding onto my clothes now,” Hyunseung told Heechul, pointing to the baby-faced boy standing with Doojoon.

“Mine are with Kiki now,” Junhyung said, shaking his head at the younger male who was obviously on high. He was jumping around Dongwoon, weirdly enough.

“Jjong’s already helping me pay for mine. Guilty as I may feel, I don’t really care. I’m always helping them buy clothes. Speaking of which, should I help Minho buy some clothes?” Key asked.

“Where is he, anyway?” Heechul asked curiously.

“I think he’s still at home. Maybe he finally decided to get a life. Should I ask him?” Key asked.

“If you want to,” Junhyung replied, lazy to think of a better answer.

Key nodded and took his phone out to call the younger male.

“Minho? Where are you?” Key asked as soon as Minho picked up.

“I’m learning how to play Starcraft. Don’t ask me why, I suddenly received this text from Kyuhyun hyung asking me to play with him someday,” Minho answered, cursing at the game. “! I’m going to die! NO!” Minho exclaimed in horror as his base was destroyed.

“Seriously? And where is Eve? You better not say that you left her alone. Taeminnie’s going to throw a fit if you did that!” Key warned.

“She’s beside me. Or rather, on my lap. Say hi to Key umma, Eve,” Minho told the dog who barked in reply. “See?” Minho asked.

“Good. I’m buying clothes for you now. You better wear them when I give them to you,” Key threatened, picking up a few clothes and deciding to buy them.

“Ne. Bye, I can’t talk now. I don’t need to die again. Say hi to SuJu hyungs, SNSD noonas, Victoria noona and B2ST hyungs. Thanks!” Minho didn’t wait for Key to answer him before hanging up, staring at the screen as he continued playing.

“Hello? Dammit Minho! You’re dead when I get back,” Key swore.

“So?” Hyunseung asked curiously.

“He’s playing Starcraft by request of Kyuhyun hyung. He’s a flaming weirdo, not a flaming charisma. Jinjja…” Key sighed, walking over to the counter and passing the clothes to his boyfriend.

“What?” Jonghyun asked, irritated.

“Yah! What’s with the tone? I’m paying for these you babo! Here,” Key said, passing a few notes to Jonghyun, “these clothes are for Minho.”

“And you don’t pay for your own clothes…” Jonghyun muttered under his breath.

“I’m still here, ,” Key exclaimed in frustration, walking off to find Kyuhyun.

“Hi Key, what’s up?” Kyuhyun asked Key.

“Jjong is being a bastard. Anyway, you told Minho to play Starcraft?” Key questioned.

“Yup. Since one of our plans was to get him distracted, so I just decided to let him have something to do instead of being all bored and stuff. He could hallucinate if he were mad enough,” Kyuhyun said, widening his eyes for the extra effect.

“Right… thanks then,” Key said, walking back to the divas. Strangely enough, Heechul seemed to have disappeared. By now, the other two B2ST couples had joined them, and they seemed to be arguing about something.

“What’s going on?” Key asked, but was ignored.

“Hyunseung, carry your own clothes! Why make my Seobie carry them?” Doojoon demanded angrily. Yoseob grabbed onto his lover’s arm to restrain him.

“Hyung, don’t shout at Seungie!” Junhyung fought back.

“What’s going on?” Key asked again, louder this time.

“Junhyung hyung, you aren’t any better. Fancy you asking Kiki to carry your clothes for you, huh?” Dongwoon said, just as angry as Doojoon was.

“Woonie, stop it,” Gikwang tried to sound as bossy as possible.

“What’s going on?” Key almost shouted.

“Stop it, guys. Is it really worth your friendship over us carrying a few clothes?” Yoseob asked, trying to stop a fight from breaking out.

“What. Is. Going. On?” Key screeched. Just then, Heechul made his way back from the SuJu members, and saw the small squabble that B2ST was having.

“What’s going on?” Heechul asked. The six heads turned to him and sighed slightly.

“Doojoon hyung and Woonie were just scolding JunSeung for making us carry their clothes,” Gikwang exclaimed. Key’s mouth hung agape.

*What was I doing wrong?!* Key thought in exasperation, not able to understand why they responded to Heechul, and not to him.

“Seriously? Please, this is such a small matter. Doojoon, Dongwoon, by not letting your boyfriends carry those few light clothes, aren’t you implying that they’ll be tired from doing that? Indirectly, you’re kind of saying that they’re weak, if you think about it from another perspective,” Heechul said simply, changing the B2ST members’ mindsets immediately.

Doojoon and Dongwoon’s facial expressions changed from anger to embarrassment, then slight guilt. Yoseob and Gikwang glared at their boyfriends.

“You’re right, Heechul hyung. Were you trying to imply that I’m weak, Joonie?” Yoseob demanded, feeling somewhat offended for being underestimated so much.

“I didn’t mean it like that,” Doojoon tried to explain.

“Woonie, you are so dead when we get home,” Gikwang warned, turning away from Dongwoon.

“Kiki… I didn’t mean it that way. Heechul hyung was just trying to stop the quarrel,” Dongwoon said, looking at Heechul desperately for help.

“No I didn’t. I merely stated the truth, that’s all,” Heechul replied, turning to walk to the SuJu members. Key shrugged and left B2ST alone to settle this, walking to his boyfriend and OnTae.

“Problem solved. Let’s go,” Hyunseung said, winking at Yoseob and Gikwang and walked off with them, Junhyung following behind.

“Yah! Wait up!” Doojoon and Dongwoon yelled, running to their members.

“Now what? We only managed to spend about an hour in here!” Heechul exclaimed.

“Let’s go to another store! Chulbal~” Key sang, linking arms with Heechul and heading to the next closest clothing store.

“I want junk food!” Hyunseung protested.

“Fine. Doojoon hyung, Leeteuk hyung and Onew hyung, Seungie and I are going to get junk food. Anyone coming with us?” Junhyung invited.

“Nari, let’s go,” Shindong said, dragging his girlfriend along.

“Hyung?” Taemin asked, showing Onew his puppy eyes.

“But Dr. Jang said…” Onew was cut off by Taemin’s ‘hmph!’ and attempt to stomp off.

“Aigo… Wait for me!” Onew said, giving in and catching up with Taemin, which wasn’t all that hard.

“I know I shouldn’t be eating junk food now, but it’s just so tempting… Hyunseung hyung, can you help me to buy seaweed?” Taemin asked. “And maybe potato chips… thanks!” Taemin added.

“Ok. I’ll be back to pass it to you later. Take it as a gift from me,” Hyunseung said, smiling as he walked off with his boyfriend.

“Thanks!” Taemin shouted, waving at the couples who were going to buy snacks.

“So now what do we do? Apart from shopping,” Taemin added upon seeing the divas’ eyes light up.

“I don’t know… should we go and eat lunch? Or maybe we should go to some album store. Maybe we should go and get some new English albums!” Key suggested chirpily.

“Oh yeah! I don’t have Michael Jackson’s ‘Dangerous’ album yet… Weirdly enough, I have his concert album, but not a normal one…” Taemin sighed.

“Where is the store?” Sungmin asked curiously.

“I want to find Narsha noona’s albums!” Dongwoon exclaimed suddenly.

“Let’s go to the info counter, ok?” Eunhyuk suggested.

“Which is where, exactly?” Gikwang asked, as confused as ever.

“At the ground floor…” Zhoumi sighed. Even as a foreigner, he knew that info counters would always be on the ground floor. He couldn’t believe how stupid Gikwang could be at times.

“Oh yeah… I remember now. I got lost here when I was young because my umma went to find some stuff and I wandered off…” Gikwang said, remembering how he was brought to the info counter by a kind stranger and his umma found him.

“You’re a fool, Gikwang, a complete fool,” Sunny said, giving up on the younger male.

“Why?” Gikwang asked, still not getting the situation.

“Forget it…” Sunny replied, walking to the lift. The others followed behind her.

“Let’s tell the others who went to buy snacks first,” Jonghyun told the others, calling Shindong to tell them where they were.

“Shindong hyung, we’re going to an album store first. But right now, we’re asking for directions at the info counter,” Jonghyun said.

“Jinjja? No wonder we can’t find you…” Shindong sighed. “Arasso, we’re coming now. Stay there,” Shindong ordered, turning to face the JunSeung couple and Nari.

“So?” Junhyung asked, worried about the rest.

“Relax. They’re at the info counter now. Let’s go find them,” Shindong said.

“Ne,” they replied, going to the lift.

“Excuse me?” Sooyoung said, walking up to the info counter, and attracting the attention of the person working at the info counter.

“Ne? What do you need?” the woman asked, turning around to face the idols, but not really looking at them as she continued doing her work.

“We were just wondering if you could direct us to an album store,” Leeteuk asked politely.

“There isn’t a store that specializes in selling albums in Dongdaemun. We only have an Arirang shop at the top floor,” the woman informed them.

“Oh. Ok then. You seem familiar though…” Doojoon said in confusion, trying his best to remember who this woman was.

*Sounds like oppa’s leader… But why would they have time to be here?* the said woman thought curiously, still concentrating on her work.

*Looks like Geurim … what’s she doing here?* Yoseob thought curiously, looking at the woman in confusion and wonder. “Can you please look at us when you’re answering us?” Yoseob asked, trying to sound assertive.

“Oh, mianhae. I didn’t mean to be rude…” she answered, looking up at the idols. When she saw the two B2ST couples, her eyes widened. “Oppa? Victoria unni?!” Geurim asked in disbelief.

“It is you!” Yoseob exclaimed, beaming brightly at Geurim.

“Annyeong haseyo oppas! Long time no see!” Geurim greeted cheerfully. “Omo! SHINee, SuJu and SNSD! Annyeong haseyo, Jang Geurim imnida. Nice to meet you,” Geurim introduced herself, walking out to shake the idols’ hands.

“Annyeong haseyo, SHINee imnida,” SHINee said, bowing slightly. “Minho isn’t here now. He’s at home,” Onew added when he saw Geurim looking around in confusion. The four SHINee members shook Geurim’s hand shyly, not knowing what to do in this kind of situation.

*Who is she?* the SHINee members thought.

“Um, ok,” Geurim said awkwardly.

“Annyeong haseyo, Super Junior imnida,” SuJu introduced themselves next, bowing slightly just as SHINee had done before shaking hands with Geurim too.

“Annyeong haseyo, Sunny and Sooyoung imnida. Sorry, we thought that it’s a little weird greeting as a group cause there’s only two of us here. Nice to meet you,” Sunny greeted, smiling warmly at Geurim. Sooyoung did the same and the SNSD members shook hands with Geurim.

“Victoria unni! How’s oppa? Is he here?” Geurim asked excitedly, ignoring the other idols’ stares.

“Yup. He went to buy snacks with Junhyung and ShinRi,” Victoria told Geurim.

“ShinRi? Who are they?” Geurim asked, tilting her head slightly to the side.

“Shindong and his girlfriend, Nari,” Victoria explained.

“Oh… then what are you guys doing here?” Geurim asked again.

“Shopping. We’re going to Myeongdong after this. Then at night, we’re going to Namdaemun before returning to our dorm,” Victoria said.

“I see… OPPA!” Geurim suddenly screamed, waving like mad.

“Geurim? Why are you here?” Hyunseung asked curiously, running to hug his beloved sister.

“Umma let me work here for some time, till my holidays are over. Don’t you have to work or practice?” Geurim asked her brother. Meanwhile, ShinRi and Junhyung had walked towards the other idols, passing a plastic bag to Taemin.

“Geurim? Long time no see!” Junhyung exclaimed, hugging Geurim affectionately before breaking the hug to let Hyunseung answer the question.

“Manager hyung let us take a day off. Key threatened to kill Hyungie if I didn’t come, so…” Hyunseung trailed off, knowing that Geurim would get it.

“That is so like you, oppa! I’m getting off work at around sunset. Mind if I join you at Namdaemun?” Geurim asked hopefully.

“Of course they wouldn’t mind, right?” Hyunseung said, glaring at the other idols who shook their heads nervously in reply.

“Jeongmal? Arasso! I’ll see you later, oppa! I’ve got to get back to work. And weren’t you guys going to Arirang to find albums? I suggest that you go to Myeongdong, cause Dongdaemun is seriously just for clothes… and you can go to the SPAO shop at Myeongdong too!” Geurim exclaimed.

“There’s one there? Who knew?” Siwon asked, looking up from his bible.

“You’re here? Oh yeah, that’s right…” Heechul joked.

“God wouldn’t want you to make fun of people like this,” Siwon said seriously.

“Geurim-ah, we’ll see you later then. I think Siwon hyung’s scaring you. Bye~” Hyunseung sang, waving to his sister before dragging Junhyung to find more clothes.

“Bye oppa!” Geurim shouted, waving back before going back behind the counter.

“So she was your sis?” Onew asked when Geurim was out of earshot.

“Yup. Looks like me, huh?” Hyunseung said proudly.

“Yeah. I really thought that it was you wearing a wig!” Donghae exclaimed, agreeing with Onew.

“She’s my only sibling, so I really treasure her. Hurt her and you’re dead, got it?” Hyunseung warned. For the first time, he seemed to be serious.

“Don’t worry, we won’t,” Leeteuk reassured. Then, looking at s, “KyuMin, EunHae, what have I told you about skinship? I let you hold hands and you’re hugging each other?” Leeteuk reminded sternly.

“Sorry Teukie hyung. We won’t do it again,” Kyuhyun apologised.

“Better be that way, or you won’t get skinship for a month, ok?” Leeteuk asked.

“Ne,” the four people said in unison.

“Come on, let’s just go to Arirang for fun! I’m sure we can buy some of our own merchandise, right?” Henry asked, already hyper from having too much sugar in the morning.

“Why not? Then we can go get lunch at Myeongdong before shopping again,” Jonghyun suggested. The others thought about this for a moment and nodded, heading for the escalators. For some reason, they didn’t feel like all squeezing in the lift.

When they reached the top floor, they went to explore the Arirang store like kids who were in a theme park for the first time.

“They have clocks with our pictures on them? I never knew!” Gikwang exclaimed in wonder.

“Babo! Of course! They even have tissue holders with us on them, seriously… I can’t believe that you’re older than me, Kiki,” Dongwoon said exasperatedly.

“REALLY?!” Gikwang asked loudly.

“Shh! Aigo…” Dongwoon sighed, shaking his head in defeat. Nobody could defeat Gikwang’s weirdness, not even him.

“Do you have English albums?” Onew asked the assistant who smiled apologetically and shook his head. “Oh, never mind then. Thanks,” Onew said, bowing slightly before walking back to Taemin’s side and shaking his head.

“Huh… then I guess we really have to wait till we get to Myeongdong?” Taemin whined.

“What can we do? Anyways, what’s Heechul hyung doing?” Onew asked curiously, looking at the diva who was grabbing a bunch of random stuff from the shelves.

“He seems to be fascinated, especially with the albums. He said he doesn’t have his own albums, not a single one! So he’s buying them now. Even if there aren’t posters, it’s fine cause he can see the members every day. Most of them,” Taemin added in a whisper, not wanting to upset any of the SuJu hyungs. Onew nodded, but still didn’t seem to understand.

“Heechul hyung, you don’t have any of your own albums? Seriously? Or do you just want to admire yourself more?” Onew asked teasingly.

“Yah! I really don’t. And we’re leaving for Myeongdong after this, so pay for whatever you’re buying now,” Heechul announced.

In the end, he was the only one who went to the counter with four albums in hand. After paying, they all went down to hail a few cabs before heading to Myeongdong together.

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the long wait :( i'm even lazier to type in the sch hols than usual, so anyways... i almost finished part 2 already, and this was supposed to be one whole chapter but i decided to update first ^^ enjoy~ and by the way, who went to SWC in SG? i did :) somewhat hyper now :D keep reading and i think it's getting more and more random. the story, i mean. give your comments and thanks for reading!! X)