Traumatic experience

Just to let you know, I love you...

(Continued)

Those who were outside the dorm gave each other a high five. Jihyun took the dorm key from her pocket and locked the door, not wanting Changmin to get out just yet.

Taemin looked at the other three a little guiltily.

“I feel bad though. I mean, we are scared too, aren’t we?” Taemin asked. Yoseob nodded his head in agreement. It was supposed to be revenge for him but he didn’t feel good about it at all.

“But Yoseob, this is supposed to be revenge. Don’t you feel glad that he’s getting punished for what he’s done?” Ryeowook asked.

Yoseob shook his head and sighed.

“Why am I so useless? First I get bullied by Changmin hyung, and then now I need so many people just to take revenge for me. Don’t you think that I’m relying on others all the time and that I’m really just weak?” Yoseob asked, hanging his head sadly.

“Seobie, it’s not like you’re the type who can be bad. Face the truth; you’re just too soft-hearted to be a bad boy type. I bet that unless someone you really love is treated the way you were, you wouldn’t be able to do anything about it, even if that person was yourself,” Jihyun tried to console the baby-faced boy who looked as if he was going to cry.

“B-but I feel like I’m just plain useless. I bet Joonie’s only with me cause he pities me,” Yoseob sobbed as he let the tears fall. Taemin hobbled over to his hyung and patted the elder male’s back in a comforting manner, clearly worried.

“Seob hyung, just let it all out. If you want, we can apologise to Changmin hyung later ok? I’ll accompany you, don’t worry,” Taemin said in a reassuring manner. Yoseob nodded and flashed Taemin a small smile.

“Ne. And my resolution for this year will be to stop being such a crybaby!” Yoseob decided, wiping his tears off his face and standing up straight. His sudden movement shook Taemin and he nearly fell again had it not been for his fast reflexes.

“Whoa Seob hyung, don’t do that. I don’t need to fall and break my leg for what? The fourth time? Or would it be the fifth? I honestly have no idea cause it’s been too many times. In short, I just don’t want to fall again,” Taemin said and steadied himself.

“Sorry!” Yoseob apologised and literally bowed to Taemin.

“Don’t do that hyung!” Taemin protested.

“Just let him do what he wants if it makes him feel better,” Ryeowook advised.

“But I’ll feel bad then,” Taemin said and pouted.

“I bet this happens to the couples a lot, huh?” Jihyun asked, a mischievous smirk playing on her lips. Ryeowook seemed to have thought of something that made him blush furiously. Seeing their hyung like that, Taemin and Yoseob’s minds linked to the exact same thing that Ryeowook was thinking. If possible, they blushed even harder than the elder male.

“Sickos! What were you thinking? I was talking about the bowing you erted freaks!” Jihyun told them. Immediately, all three stared at her as if she was a tease. She was, but just not in the way that they were pretty much accustomed to.

“Noona, you’re mean!” Yoseob accused childishly and pointed at her, like a child whining to his mother about wanting something that he didn’t have.

“What? It’s not my fault you guys were all thinking the same, ERTED, thoughts,” Jihyun purposely exaggerated the word to make her point.

“Jihyun, how could you? We trusted you and this is how you treat us?” Ryeowook gasped, as if he were appalled by her actions.

“Aww, I’m touched by how much you trust me but really, it’s not my problem how your brains work. Oh well, at least now I know what you all think about most of the time. ,” Jihyun said, stuck her tongue out, and escaped. She kept laughing like a mad woman that it was shocking how nobody came out of their house to complain about the noise.

“Wait a minute… How’d she know about the couples?” Ryeowook asked, his brain finally registering the fact that their secrets had been revealed. After trying to hide their gender preferences for so long, it was still figured out.

“I have no idea. Maybe she just guessed? Or maybe she was actually targeting OnTae but then we all blushed, so she just linked it all together?” Yoseob ticked the possibilities off his fingers.

“And maybe the other girls found out and told her about it,” Taemin added. The three looked at each other, thinking of something.

“Nah!”

They decided to question her later. It was possible that it was a lucky guess. Anything was possible.

“I’ve decided to come back since it was boring waiting for someone to come catch me. So, I’d bet you want to ask how I knew that all the couples were real? The main ones, anyway,” Jihyun guessed. The three nodded quickly, wanting to find out.

“Half of it was cause you all blushed, and the other half was from the girls. Apparently IU caught Dongwoon and Gikwang in action, so she told everyone and demanded an explanation. Not to mention the fact that Dongwoon spilled everything even before they confessed,” Jihyun told them, shrugging as if it were something that she found out every day.

“Who knows?” Ryeowook asked immediately.

“Only those involved in this plan. But you should have seen the looks on your faces! Priceless, really,” Jihyun laughed as she recalled them looking shocked as realization hit them.

“And we were so worried for nothing! Aigo, we should really get our facts right first,” Yoseob said as he heaved a sigh of relief. The other two nodded in agreement with him. They didn’t need to get panic attacks every time people found out about the truth.

“I feel like eavesdropping on what’s going on in there,” Taemin blurted out, then covered his mouth because he felt ashamed for being so mean.

“I had the exact same feeling! Let’s do it,” Jihyun exclaimed excitedly and immediately put her ear against the door. Taemin followed behind the elder female shamelessly and listened to how Changmin would react. The other two singers looked at each other and shrugged; what could happen? So they just went and listened as well.

 

------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, when the four were discussing earlier, Changmin had seen his ‘surprise’.

Pounding on the door frantically, Changmin started to scream in fear.

“Yah! This isn’t funny! Let me out!” Changmin shouted while trying to sound pissed instead of scared. Obviously, they couldn’t hear him since they were already playing amongst themselves.

All he knew was that the only way out was to go through the maze.

*That’s dumb! Why would I be able to get out when this is obviously a dorm that would only have one exit? What am I supposed to do? Jump out the window?* Changmin thought sarcastically. At first, he didn’t give much thought to what he thought. But now, the fear was slowly beginning to seep under his skin, causing him to get goose bumps. The red lights and what he saw in front of him didn’t help at all. The first in line were… zombies. Three freaking realistic zombies.

Changmin’s first thought? * my life.*

The music didn’t help that much either. If anything, it only succeeded in scaring Changmin even more than ever. That was when the realization truly hit him, right in the face. He couldn’t get out even if he wanted to unless he moved.

He turned back and tried to open the door, turning the knob frantically. The door refused to budge. Cold sweat beaded on Changmin’s palms and forehead.

“Umma…” Changmin chanted, as if his mother would appear and help him. He had already figured that if he stayed at the same spot, he would never get out of this hellhole. So, slowly, Changmin took a step forward. Towards the zombies.

They looked real alright. With faces as white as sheets, hair hung loosely around them and dressed like some sort of construction workers in tattered clothes, who wouldn’t believe that they were zombies? To Changmin, it looked like they just died and were looking for him, for an unknown reason. And he saw some stains of blood on the tattered clothes, making everything more real than it already seemed. Changmin kept his pace and headed towards the zombies, wanting to get away from one of his worst fears.

When he neared them, they started to advance. He wanted to quickly run away, but they were blocking his path. How long had they been planning this? He couldn’t think of who exactly he offended. But then he remembered who brought him here.

“How’d those bastards find out what my fears are?” Changmin questioned under his breath. He gave up trying to spot any incidents that could have given his fears away since he knew that only those he really trusted would have known.

That means… DBSK and his family.

Brushing the matter aside, he continued to walk. Once he got his mind off the matter of who betrayed him, all the fear was back. It came at him in a rush, and suddenly, the zombies were already standing in front of him.

“You evil person! We’ll kill you,” Jiyoon warned in a low voice.

“How could you do anything bad to such a nice person?” Sohyun asked, trying to mask her voice as much as possible. It was lucky that they didn’t exactly meet up with Changmin often, so he wouldn’t be able to recognize their voices as easily.

“You will get what you deserve…” Hyuna added, making herself sound as boyish as she could.

Changmin looked at them, heard the music, and shuddered. He ran off, with the three following behind him slowly, as real zombies would have.

Next, he saw lions. They didn’t look all that real but really, Changmin couldn’t care less about their authenticity. All he wanted to do was get out of the damned place. Slowly, the lions approached as if hunting for prey. They really tried their best to walk like how lions – or animals in general – would, so it looked more realistic than it was.

Growling, more like dogs than lions, they approached him and pounced on him.

“You. You brought this on yourself,” Onew whispered in Changmin’s ear, making his voice sound different from usual so he wouldn’t be found out. He felt the shudder run up Changmin’s spine and smiled satisfactorily. This was pretty fun.

“You messed with the wrong people,” Jonghyun hissed. Sort of. Key was trying his best to stifle his laughter, and he coughed slightly, making Changmin jump.

“It’s your fault,” Key told Changmin. The elder male looked as if he were going to cry. Tears could be seen and fear was clear as day on his face.

Knowing that he was practically cornered, Changmin decided to push through the lions to get to the next part. He didn’t exactly know that there were clowns in store for him. The poor singer didn’t have a single clue about who he was up against.

Changmin nearly ran away from the zombies and lions, making himself bang into the wall of clowns. Like the zombies, they looked realistic. Changmin started to shut his eyes tightly and cover his ears with his hands, attempting to block the music out.

“This isn’t over,” Shindong taunted, grinning like the Joker.

“You should have backed off,” Leeteuk said in a taunting voice, laughing like a hyena. Well, that’s how he usually laughs, anyway. He didn’t exactly have to fake anything.

“Good luck,” Siwon said and smiled evilly.

Changmin felt the tears burning in his eyes. Was this how Yoseob felt? But there was only one person dealing with Yoseob, and that was him. This was just exaggerated.

Sprinting off, Changmin found the nine people following him. He also found four tigers in front of him. *Great. Just great.*

Changmin’s mind was a blank. He could barely think with all his fears surrounding him. He had no idea what he was supposed to do besides run away. Why’d Yunho have to go out with Jaejoong today, of all days available?

He just decided to walk forward, inch by inch. His legs refused to move anymore, thinking about what could possibly lie ahead. If his four fears were already here, what else was there?

Doojoon moved towards Changmin in a crouch. Then, without warning, he sprang onto the singer and nearly cause him to fall. But instead, he was caught by Gikwang.

“You should NOT have messed with Seobie,” Doojoon growled. There was no mistaking the possessiveness or anger in his voice. He wasn’t faking anything. He truly was mad at Changmin for making his lover cry so many times in one day. Yoseob kind of felt depressed before Taemin’s pep talk, too. Doojoon was protective alright. But he only did all that because he loved Yoseob and couldn’t stand seeing him being bullied by anyone, sunbae or not.

Changmin pushed Gikwang away from him, ungrateful that the dancer had prevented him from getting injured. Upon seeing what just happened, Dongwoon and Hyunseung glared at Changmin, angrier than before.

*What right does he have to be pushing Kiki around?! He helped you, for god’s sake, you bastard!* Dongwoon screamed in his mind, already approaching Changmin to seek justice for his boyfriend. Hyunseung had nearly the same thoughts.

*Dammit. First Seobie, now Gikwang? What the freaking hell is your problem, Shim Changmin? Ungrateful bastard. Nobody shoves my band mates around like that. NOBODY.* Hyunseung swore, being the umma of the group that he was, and begun to approach Changmin too. He was protective of all the members, especially the maknae line.

“You. Do NOT. Push. Him. Around!” Dongwoon shouted angrily. It was a good thing Changmin doesn’t recognize Dongwoon's voice. The maknae had no patience left in him. He felt like punching Changmin for bullying his favourite hyung and his boyfriend.

“If you do anything to anyone of us again, I swear, I’ll cut you into pieces and feed you to the wild dogs,” Hyunseung threatened, pissed at Changmin’s behavior. He acted like such a stuck-up . So what if he debuted way earlier than the rest of them? It doesn’t give him any right to push his hoobaes around like the snobbish person he was.

Gikwang got up and put his hands on the two members’ shoulders. “It’s not worth it,” he whispered in their ears. Then, turning to Changmin, he said, “We’re not for you to bully. Just off.” Hyunseung and Dongwoon looked at each other, anger evident in the other’s eyes, but they backed off for Gikwang’s sake.

“Just watch out,” Dongwoon warned, still seething from the incident earlier.

“Go away,” Hyunseung told Changmin in an annoyed voice, resisting the urge to push the singer to the next batch of clowns.

Changmin just moved away warily, still being followed by whoever he previously met.

He was so concentrated on the people behind him that he didn’t notice when he knocked into Heechul. That was not a good thing.

“You ! Why the hell would you knock into me? Do you want to die?”

And Heechul kept ranting like a diva.

*I’d rather die…* Changmin thought dryly, but he was broken off by a slap from Heechul.

“And don’t mess with me,” Heechul ended, satisfied.

“That’s what you get when you mess with the almighty diva,” Kyuhyun told Changmin in a low voice and shrugged, grinning a little.

“Don’t mess with us. Any of us,” Sungmin warned. Changmin gulped, nodded slightly, held onto his throbbing cheek and walked through them.

He finally reached the end of the maze, spotting six figures. He knew he couldn’t ever turn back, but he tried to anyway. There was a wall of people blocking him, and one of them closed the door of the ‘wall’, making sure Changmin was trapped.

“Watch out.”

“Don’t mess with us.”

“Go away.”

“You deserved this.”

“It’s your fault.”

“Evil.”

“You brought this on yourself.”

“You should have backed off.”

“This isn’t over. Yet.”

They all kept repeating the same sentences, all the while gradually driving Changmin into the corner. The singer cowered and huddled in the corner, hiding from all the taunting. Once they were certain he wouldn’t escape, they nodded at each other.

“BOO!”

Changmin let out a high-pitched scream, probably the highest one he’d ever made in his entire life. His heart was beating too fast; he felt like it was going to burst out of his chest anytime soon. His tears found their way down his cheeks.

The singer kept chanting for his umma, completely paralyzed by fear. The idols who were in on the plan gathered around him, not sure of what they should do. They wanted to seek justice for Yoseob, but now that they had done so, they didn’t feel so good after all. It wasn’t really nice to be the cause of someone else’s misery, much as they deserved it.

Leeteuk, being the eldest, put his hand on Changmin’s shoulder, but the younger male flinched at his touch and shrank further into the corner, if that was even possible.

*We scared him big time… I think we went overboard…*

That was what most of the idols thought as they watched Changmin tremble in fear, shaking visibly. Finally, Kyuhyun couldn’t take it anymore. He decided to leave and text Jaejoong or maybe call him, to come down and help Changmin.

Once Kyuhyun went into the kitchen, he took his phone out and searched for Jaejoong’s number. He quickly dialed it and waited impatiently for the latter to pick up, tapping his foot in annoyance. After what seemed like an eternity, he heard the click, meaning that someone had picked the phone up. Kyuhyun sighed in relief.

“Jaejoong hyung? Kyuhyun here. I just wanted to inform you about Changmin’s condition right now. He seems really afraid. When Teuk hyung tried to touch him, he flinched away. We could see him trembling, and he won’t respond to anything,” Kyuhyun blabbered, not seeming to notice that the person on the other end didn’t say anything.

“Hyung?” Kyuhyun asked, realising the lack of sound from his receiver.

“What did you do to Changmin?” Yunho asked angrily, spitting the words like they were venom.

Kyuhyun gulped. This would NOT be good for anyone.

“I’ll ask you only one more time. WHAT DID YOU DO TO CHANGMIN?” Yunho asked, even louder than before. Kyuhyun hesitated, but he immediately ended the call before running out to tell the others what had just happened.

After explaining everything as quickly as he could, Kyuhyun looked at his hyungs worriedly. He shouldn’t have been so dumb as to immediately spill everything. He had completely forgotten that the couple was out having dinner together.

A few moments later, Jonghyun spoke up.

“So what should we do? Yunho hyung probably questioned Jaejoong hyung already. Do we tell him the truth or try to solve this issue first?”

“I say we solve this first,” Gayoon voted. A few others nodded in agreement, worried for Changmin. The singer was still shaking, just as hard as before. They all knew that they had been too much, but they didn’t have a single clue on how to fix the matter at hand.

“My aunt knows a thing or two about therapy. Should I call her? She lives about a ten-minute drive from here,” Dongwoon volunteered. The rest of them gladly nodded, feeling bad about pushing their problems to others but too desperate to care at the point.

Dongwoon dialed his aunt’s number, the others looking at him hopefully.

“Yeoboseyo? Auntie, its Dongwoon here. One of my hyungs seems to have had a fright from a few of his fears. Why? Erm… we did it, actually. He messed around with Seobie hyung so we all decided to get revenge. We didn’t know that this would happen. Please? Thank you, auntie! See you in a few. I’ll text the address to you. It’s not too far. Bye!” Dongwoon ended the call cheerfully and everyone let out a huge sigh of relief.

“This is stressful work. Let’s not do such extreme things again,” IU said, gesturing towards her dorm’s new decorations. They all nodded, not needing a similar incident to occur again. It wouldn’t be nice to keep troubling others with issues like this.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Outside the dorm, the four jumped in surprise at the high-pitched screech. They got goose bumps on their arms, and they looked at each other in worry. What exactly happened in there to make any living human produce such an awful sound?

“Should we like, go in?” Jihyun suggested. Yoseob shook his head immediately, afraid that Changmin would pick on him again.

“I understand hyung. Let’s wait a little while more,” Taemin suggested.

Seeing how the suggestion wasn’t of any harm to anyone, they just shrugged and went along with it. The next few minutes was filled with silence, making the four more nervous about what was going on inside the dorm.

Suddenly, they heard Kyuhyun’s frenzied voice, explaining what had happened.

Immediately, all four went inside to find out what was going on, but stayed at the entrance. Voices, obviously panicked ones, traveled towards them, giving them a brief but concise idea of what exactly was going on. They managed to pick up things like ‘Yunho hyung’, ‘found’, ‘thought it was Jaejoong hyung’, ‘Changmin’s still paralyzed’ and whatnot.

They formed an unspoken agreement to all approach the others slowly, not wanting to be freaked out suddenly. It seemed to them that an accident of sorts had happened and they wanted to help out as much as they could, as soon as they could.

Dongwoon’s voice on the phone was getting louder as they neared the group, and they stopped just out of view to eavesdrop for a little while more. From what Dongwoon said, they couldn’t really figure out what he meant. But they got the gist of everything from everyone else’s murmurings about ‘therapy’ and ‘overboard’.

Once IU finished speaking, they walked into the living room, waving at the group. Their gaze traveled to the far corner of the room where Changmin was huddled into a ball. He was still chanting ‘umma’, not letting down for a single beat. He really seemed to be scarred, possibly for life, too. so this was what they meant by going overboard. Now they get it.

“Onew hyung!” Taemin exclaimed excitedly and attempted to glomp the elder male. He would have, had it not been for his injured leg.

Upon hearing his name, Onew turned, already having recognized the familiar voice. A grin spread across his face and he ran towards Taemin to hug him tightly.

“Taeminnie!”

Taemin coughed a few times, both out of embarrassment and lack of oxygen. Still, Onew didn’t notice how tightly he was hugging his boyfriend till Minho cleared his throat. Rudely. He was obviously jealous. Reluctantly, Onew let go.

When he was released, Taemin immediately gasped for air. It wasn’t an exaggeration; Onew really could have crushed the younger boy.

“I missed you Tae!” Onew told Taemin in a half-whiny voice, ignoring the stares that the others were giving him. Since everyone in the room knew about their homouality, Onew placed a chaste kiss on Taemin’s lips, then wrapped his arm around Taemin’s waist protectively. Then, he whispered beside Taemin’s ear. “Saranghae~”

“Doojoonie!”

“Sungie!”

“Ugh!”

Yoseob ran and jumped onto tiger Doojoon. Ryeowook raced to hug clown Yesung tightly, burying his face into the elder male’s chest. Jihyun groaned a few times at the skinship and headed towards her band mates. It seemed like a sort of reunion for three couples who’d only been apart for a day. Really, it was pretty extreme. For someone who didn’t know how the couples worked, anyways. Nonetheless, Sohyun smiled at the sight.

“Aww~” Sohyun cooed, finding that the couples were all very sweet to each other.

“Seobie! I missed you,” Doojoon said, piggybacking Yoseob and turning around to kiss the baby-faced boy. The singer blushed and just hid his face in Doojoon's back.

The YeWook couple were still in a tight embrace. Ryeowook had refused to let go of Yesung, the few times that the elder had tried to pry his lover off of him. Giving up, Yesung just sighed and pulled Ryeowook closer, snuggling into Ryeowook’s hair and inhaling the sweet scent of his shampoo. Unbeknownst to others, Ryeowook smiled contentedly.

“I missed you, Sungie hyung,” Ryeowook whispered, just loud enough for Yesung to hear. Yesung nodded, smiling too, and kissed Ryeowook’s crown.

“I did too, you silly giraffe-loving maniac. I love you,” Yesung returned, moving Ryeowook beside him to hold the latter protectively, just like OnTae.

It wasn’t until then that the four people really took a good look at the decorations in the room. Once they did notice it, though, they understood how Changmin was so scared. A shudder ran up Taemin’s spine and he used his free hand to rub his arms, feeling a little afraid.

“Hyung, why can’t you use the normal lights now?”

“These are the normal lights. We covered them with red cellophane paper,” Hyunseung told Taemin who looked at the lights before nodding in comprehension.

“Shh, it’s ok. I’m here, arasso?” Onew told Taemin soothingly. The younger male nodded and moved closer to Onew, feeling more secure if he did so.

Suddenly, a few bangs were heard on the door. They hadn’t noticed how long it had taken for their little reunion. All of the idols stood up a little straightened, muscles tensed. What if it was Yunho? What if he barged in? They didn’t wish to find out.

“Yah, Dongwoon-ah, it’s your auntie! Open up!”

They relaxed visibly, exhaling in relief as Dongwoon headed to the door to open it. But he stopped dead in his tracks when his auntie shouted again.

“Yunho is here too!”

Dongwoon spun around, looking at the others for help. He didn’t know what to do. He had asked his auntie over, but he hadn’t expected Yunho to get there so quickly. What the heck were they supposed to do now? Refuse entry to both parties?

Heechul frowned, and headed to the door, signaling for Dongwoon to follow. Dongwoon readily complied, and his brows creased in thought. He didn’t have any idea what Heechul was going to do to Yunho, and he didn’t want to.

Heechul held the doorknob, looking out through the peephole. He verified the fact that they were both indeed there, and Jaejoong was too. So he took his phone out and texted Jaejoong to bring Yunho away for a short while as they get Dongwoon's auntie into the house.

Jaejoong looked at his phone and tapped Yunho's shoulder.

“Yun, come on. Cut them some slack first. They have to let Changmin recover from his shock first, so let the lady do her work. We’ll stay outside for a few minutes, till they’re done, ok? It’s either that, or Changmin might never be the same again,” Jaejoong persuaded.

“They seemed to be really worried. Why don’t you let me do my thing first?” Dongwoon’s auntie, Eunji, joined in. Yunho's ears turned red from anger, but he turned and stormed off, leaving Jaejoong to chase after him hurriedly.

“He’s gone.”

Heechul opened the door and invited Eunji in, bowing at her politely and thanking her for helping them. She was a rather petite woman, wearing specs and a knee-length dress. She was carrying a clipboard and a purse, obviously to record down her findings. Her hair was in a bun, obviously done by someone who has had years of practice to get used to it.

Dongwoon hugged his auntie and led her in as Heechul locked the door behind him before following the two, sighing deeply.

“This is Changmin, I’m guessing?” Eunji asked, pointing to the trembling ball on the ground. They all nodded at her and looked at her hopefully. “He looks like he’s in a really bad condition right now. What’d you do?”

“We scared him using his biggest fears. Then we shouted boo at him and he’s been like that ever since. What’s wrong with him?” Jonghyun asked.

Eunji clucked her tongue and shook her head.

“He’s got post-trauma disorder. It means that the person will shut themselves off from the outside world after a very traumatic experience. They won’t recover very quickly, especially for cases where the traumatized is behaving like this. It’s really serious. Who has he been calling for?” she questioned, already noting things down on her clipboard.

“His umma,” Eunhyuk replied. She nodded.

“That’s perfectly normal. Is there anyone who can get to him quickly and kind of acts like his umma? Like a band mate of sorts?” she asked.

“Jaejoong.”

They answered, perfectly synchronized.

“The pretty boy outside just now? Get him in then. He’ll be of great use,” she ordered.

Heechul quickly texted Jaejoong, asking him to go into the dorm alone. After a few minutes, a light knock was heard and Siwon rushed to let Jaejoong in. The singer ran to Changmin’s side, enveloping him in a tight hug, making him feel secure.

Changmin turned to face Jaejoong, not registering anything yet. Moments later, tears streamed down Changmin’s cheeks again as he comprehended what had happened. He hugged Jaejoong tighter and buried his face in his shoulder.

“Jae umma! I’m so scared,” Changmin cried, sobbing into the elder male’s shoulder. Jaejoong just sat there, comforting Changmin and patting his back reassuringly.

Eunji smiled, writing down her report for the idols. Once she was done, she handed it to them and just left, satisfied with herself.

Once Changmin finally calmed down, he looked around.

“Why am I still here?” his voice cracked a little.

“Because Yunho appa is still outside, worrying for you, and he would’ve killed all of them here if he saw you like that,” Jaejoong explained, Changmin’s head tenderly. Changmin glared daggers at Yoseob, still refusing to give in.

“It’s his fault, you know? They only did this to me cause they wanted to take revenge for him,” Changmin spat the words, directing them at Yoseob who hid behind Doojoon.

“Yah, you’re to blame. You shouted at him unnecessarily. It’s natural for his boyfriend, band and close friends to stand up for him. Even if they did it in a wrong way, you shouldn’t be blaming them,” Jaejoong chided, making Changmin pout.

“But they made me cry! No one’s made me cry since elementary school!”

“That’s your problem. Now man up and go find Yunho appa. Go,” Jaejoong shooed Changmin out of the dorm. Before Changmin left, Yoseob stepped forward.

“Hyung, I’m sorry for putting you through all that. I’m to blame, so scold me if you want. They were just protecting me from you,” Yoseob apologized, bowing 90-degrees.

“Hmph. Whatever. I can’t be bothered anymore,” Changmin said, walking out of the dorm without looking back. Yoseob smiled. He had been forgiven.

Jaejoong cleared his throat, getting their attention before he told them about how they were too much and all. They apologized for their behavior and promised that it would never happen again. Once that was done, Jaejoong said his goodbye and left the dorm.

“We’re safe?”

They all nodded at Hyuna and hi-fived each other.

“Mission complete. Let’s get all these stuff down and go sleep,” Shindong said and started to pull the walls down. The others followed him and soon enough, they had thrown everything away and were getting ready to leave.

“Bye!”

And with that, SHINee left, followed by B2ST, then SuJu, 4Minute, and finally G.Na.

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

“I’m exhausted!” Key exclaimed and plopped onto the sofa. Jonghyun sat next to him and massaged his lover’s shoulders. Key flashed a smile at Jonghyun, thanking him, and went to do the housework. Minho and Jonghyun both helped him, while OnTae went to bathe.

“Hyung, do you have anything on for the week before Valentine’s?” Taemin asked in the shower. Onew thought about it and shook his head.

“Just a program in the morning. It ends at noon. Why?”

“Noona told me to ask you out, and we’ll go out together, to the park or whatnot,” Taemin replied, letting Onew scrub his back.

“I’m fine with it if you are,” Onew said simply.

“Then I’ll tell her!”

“You do remember that she’s turned against us now, right?”

“Really? Why?”

“… Never mind,” Onew said, deciding to keep the matter a secret.

The rest of the shower was silent, except for the sound of running water. When they were done, they changed and went to bed early.

“Night hyung,” Taemin said and turned the lights off.

“Night Tae,” Onew placed a kiss on Taemin’s lips and hugged his bolster tightly, drifting off to dreamland. Soon enough, soft snores were heard from the couple.

Minho crept into the room and gazed at Taemin’s sleeping figure.

“If only you loved me back, huh?”

Then the rapper pecked the younger male’s forehead before he went to sleep as well.

A little while later, JongKey also went to sleep, kissing each other before crawling into their beds and falling asleep almost instantly.

Only a few days were left till Valentine’s.

What would happen on that day?

 

 

 

 

 

kekeke I’m so outta point ain’t I? oh well, it’s ok since I have no idea where this is going :) but it’ll end in a chapter or two… so just support it till then please? thanks for bearing with me~ ^^ oh yeah, comments are loved!