Shopping together (Part 2)

Just to let you know, I love you...

(At Myeongdong)

“Wookie and I want to go see if there are any pet shops here. Anyone coming with?” Yesung asked, walking towards the others as he stepped out of the cab with Ryeowook.

“Nah, too lazy. I’m probably going to stay in SPAO or an album store. Maybe in a chicken shop, if things go well,” Onew said, his lips.

“I still want a monkey! Hae…” Eunhyuk whined.

“Fine…” Donghae sighed, giving in to his boyfriend.

“Let’s go eat!” Victoria suggested, her stomach rumbling due to hunger.

“I want to go to ‘Chicken Hut’!” Onew shouted loudly.

“MWO?!” the other idols, apart from Taemin of course, asked.

“What? I have a platinum membership card too…” Onew said, taking his card case out and showing it to the others once he found the right card. The B2ST members, Sunny, Sooyoung, Leeteuk, Siwon, Heechul and Victoria’s eyes widened in horror.

“Onew, what the heck is THAT?” Victoria asked, pointing to the huge card case.

“All my memberships cards, why?” Onew asked, unable to comprehend why they were so shocked to see all the cards. “There’s only about fifty plus…”

“Oh my god… I don’t want to know anymore. Let’s go,” Doojoon said in horror.

“Here we are!” Onew said after a few minutes of walking, standing in front of a building.

“How big is the shop?” Ryeowook asked, staring at the tall building.

“Only about two. It’s alright, just come in,” Onew said, walking in with Taemin and showing ship card before being led to a private room.

“Again, why do you have access to a private room?” Yoseob asked, dumbfounded.

“I told you, platinum membership card. Got it when I first came here with Taeminnie,” Onew told the others, smiling lightly at them.

“What do you guys want to eat?” the waiter asked, walking into the room. The B2ST members and Victoria’s eyes widened in recognition. “Hyung? Hi…” he greeted, waving shyly at Junhyung, the B2ST members, Victoria and the other idols.

“Junsung? Why are you here? We saw Geurim just now, and now you? What’s wrong with today?” Junhyung asked, not understanding why their siblings were all working somewhere.

“Umma said that I should earn my own living like hyung, and since my school holidays don’t end till a few weeks later, I figured that I could work here. My friend’s uncle is the manager of this branch, so he introduced me,” Junsung explained hastily.

“And this is…?” Leeteuk asked.

“Oh, mianhae, I didn’t introduce myself. Annyeong haseyo, Yong Junsung imnida. I’m Junhyung’s younger brother, nice to meet you,” Junsung said, bowing to the idols. “Hi, Victoria noona!” Junsung added, smiling at the idols warmly.

“Junsung-ah, long time no see! I last saw you like, what, a few months ago?” Victoria said, hugging the younger male.

“I can’t stay here for long. So what’s your order?” Junsung asked seriously.

“All the SuJu members are taking a bowl of ginseng chicken. Shindong and Eunhyuk want two bowls. Nari has the same as us,” Leeteuk ordered.

“I want two plates of fried chicken, three bowls of ginseng chicken, two plates of steamed chicken and lastly, two plates of chicken rice,” Onew ordered.

“Holy …” Heechul gasped.

“Devoted Christian here, remember?” Siwon reminded Heechul, feeling offended by the choice of swear words that Heechul used.

“Don’t care, remember?” Heechul shot back.

“Anyway, a plate of chicken rice for me, a bowl of ginseng chicken for both Taemin and Key,” Jonghyun told Junsung, smiling lightly at the younger male.

“All the B2ST members want a plate of fried chicken and a bowl of rice,” Doojoon ordered.

“A bowl of ginseng chicken for me,” Victoria added.

“Do you have chicken soup? Without ginseng,” Sunny asked.

“Of course,” Junsung replied.

“Then one bowl of chicken soup for me and the same for Sunny,” Sooyoung said before Sunny could.

“Ok. I’ll be back in about fifteen minutes to half an hour with your food. Any drinks?” Junsung asked, jotting down all the orders quickly and looking at them.

“Plain water for all?” Heechul asked. The other idols nodded and Junsung wrote it down, bowed, and left the room hastily.

“Wow. First Geurim and now Junsung. Next thing you know, we see Doori noona!” Yoseob exclaimed in horror.

“Come on, she isn’t that bad. Don’t be mean,” Hyunseung chided.

“The last time I saw her, she tried to transform me into a freaking girl! Hyung, you try that, then tell me you’re not scared,” Yoseob said, shuddering as he remembered how he was forced to wear a pink frilly dress for the entire morning.

“All I have to do is wear a wig and I can pass off as Geurim. No big deal,” Hyunseung shrugged.

“Yeah. Geurim really looks like you,” Yesung commented.

“I know right? Fans commented that they thought she was me wearing a wig when her picture was leaked out,” Hyunseung told the rest.

“It’s understandable,” Taemin said.

“Yup. So now what do we do while waiting for our food?” Key asked, feeling bored from just sitting there and staring into space.

“Should we just talk about ourselves?” Nari suggested randomly.

“Sure, why not?” Sooyoung agreed.

“Let’s start with SuJu then. Leeteuk hyung, please,” Key said, gesturing for Leeteuk to start the conversation that would go by age, apparently.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Leeteuk, but my real name is Park Jungsoo. I’m born on 1st July 1983 and I’m the leader of Super Junior,” Leeteuk said.

“Oh, it’s my turn? Ok… Annyeong haseyo, I’m Kim Heechul. I’m born on 10th July 1983 and I’m the second eldest in Super Junior. I don’t really have a specific role so there you have it,” Heechul continued, looking at Yesung to continue.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Yesung and my real name is Kim Jongwoon. I’m born on 24th August 1984 and I’m one of the lead singers in Super Junior, or some say that I’m the ‘screamer’. I own three turtles named Ddangkoma, Ddangkoming and Ddangkomaeng,” Yesung said.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Shindong and my real name is Shin Donghee. I’m born on 28th September 1985 and I’m one of the main dancers in Super Junior. And this is my girlfriend, Nari,” Shindong added, wrapping his arm around Nari’s shoulders.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Lee Sungmin. I’m born on 1st January 1986 and I’m also a main dancer in Super Junior. My favourite colour is pink and I like to eat sweet pumpkin,” Sungmin introduced himself, waiting for Eunhyuk to go on.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Eunhyuk but my real name is Lee Hyukjae. I’m born on 4th April 1986 and I’m the lead dancer in Super Junior. I like monkeys too,” Eunhyuk said, beaming at the rest.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Lee Donghae. I’m born on 15th October 1986 and I’m one of the main dancers in Super Junior. I like fish,” Donghae said.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Choi Siwon. I’m born on 10th February 1987 and I’m the ‘face’ of Super Junior. I’m devoted to God and read my bible every day,” Siwon added, causing Heechul to roll his eyes in annoyance.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Kim Ryeowook. I’m born on 21st June 1987 and I’m one of the main singers in Super Junior. I’m also the eternal maknae because our two youngest members don’t act like it,” Ryeowook said jokingly.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Cho Kyuhyun. I’m born on 3rd February 1988. I’m one of the main singers in Super Junior and I’m also the maknae. I love to play Starcraft and I’m very good in Math,” Kyuhyun said, ending the introduction for SuJu members.

“So I guess SNSD’s next? Since you only have two members, it’s easier. Then SHINee, B2ST and Victoria noona,” Key said, looking at Sunny and Sooyoung.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Sunny and my real name is Lee Sunkyu. I’m born on 15th May 1989 and my uncle is SM,” Sunny said proudly, making Heechul scoff at her.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Choi Sooyoung. I’m born on 10th February 1990, the same day as Siwon oppa. I’m the tallest member in SNSD,” Sooyoung said.

“B2ST! Go!” Key cued them.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Yoon Doojoon. I’m born on 4th July 1989 and I’m the leader of B2ST,” Doojoon introduced himself.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Jang Hyunseung. I’m born on 3rd September 1989 and I’m one of the main vocalists in B2ST. I’m also one of the divas,” Hyunseung said.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Yong Junhyung. I’m born on 19th December 1989 and I’m the rapper in B2ST. I’m the other diva in B2ST and my name used to be Yong Jaesoon, but I changed it to Junhyung. My brother also changed his name,” Junhyung said.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Yang Yoseob. I’m born on 5th January 1990 and I’m the lead vocalist in B2ST. I’m also the baby-faced member, making me look like I’m the maknae. Visual maknae, that’s what people call me,” Yoseob told the others.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Lee Gikwang. I’m born on 30th March 1990 and I’m the visual person in B2ST. I’m also the fool, as people call me, and I debuted as ‘AJ’ before,” Gikwang said.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Son Dongwoon. I’m born on 6th June 1991 and I’m the maknae of B2ST. However, I look the oldest and some people mistake me as one of the eldest members,” Dongwoon said, ending the introduction for B2ST.

“My turn! Annyeong haseyo, I’m Onew and my real name is Lee Jinki. I’m born on 14th December 1989 and I’m the leader of SHINee. I’m also one of the main vocalists. I love chicken and all things chicken. I used to be scared of holding children but not anymore. I also know a lot about flowers so approach me if you need any advice!” Onew exclaimed as if he were advertising himself.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Kim Jonghyun. I’m born on 8th April 1990 and I’m the lead vocalist in SHINee. I have a dog named Roo,” Jonghyun introduced himself.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Key but my real name is Kim Kibum. I’m born on 23rd September 1991 and I’m a vocalist in SHINee. I’m also the diva and umma of SHINee because our leader hyung is too much of a klutz,” Key teased.

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Lee Taemin. I’m born on 18th July 1993 and I’m the maknae and lead dancer in SHINee. I have a dog named Eve and I’m currently the most fashionable member of SHINee. And I’m Key’s son, so called,” Taemin said.

“Yah! I’m fashionable too…” Key complained.

“But people say that I’m the most fashionable now!” Taemin retorted.

“Stop it people. Victoria noona, your turn,” Onew said.

Siwon watched in anticipation, and Leeteuk, having some ominous feeling about this, decided to watch as well. Just then, Junsung came in with a few other waiters and their food, placing the various plates and bowls on the large table.

“Enjoy~” Junsung sang, leaving the idols alone again.

“I think we should eat first,” Victoria suggested, trying her best to stop her voice from quivering. Everyone knew what Heechul did when he was mad: he threw things, at everyone, not just the person who made him mad.

“Arasso. Let’s eat!” Leeteuk shouted, being the oldest, giving the order to eat.

Everyone dug into their food, not really speaking except for when the silence got really awkward. After 45 minutes, they were all done with their chicken.

“I’ll go pay first. You guys can go to find some album store or the SPAO shop first,” Onew said, getting up to go to the counter.

“Junsung-ah? When are you released from work?” Junhyung asked his brother who was cleaning the room up. “We were wondering if you wanted to join us in shopping,” he explained.

“I think about… 6pm. I guess I can go, but where? You’re not going to stay here for the entire day, are you?” Junsung asked in disbelief.

“Nope. We’re going to be at Namdaemun at night. If you can, go join us for dinner. If you can’t, help me tell umma that I miss her, ok?” Junhyung asked, as filial as ever.

“I can make it, no problem. See you later, hyung!” Junsung exclaimed cheerfully, waving his brother out. “Shoo! I need to clean properly or I’m pretty much fired,” Junsung said worriedly, not wanting to lose his job so quickly.

“Arasso, arasso. See you later! Bye~” Junhyung sang, sashaying out of the room.

“Hyung is just…” Junsung said to himself, shaking his head before continuing with his work.

Outside, Onew had finished paying just as all the idols gathered outside, and he walked towards them quickly.

“So? Where are the album stores here, anyways?” Eunhyuk asked curiously.

“Let’s just go to a store and ask the workers there. I’m sure they would know,” Kyuhyun suggested. The rest nodded and walked to a clothing store to ask for directions, thanking the workers before going to their intended destination.

“Omo! There’s Narsha noona’s album here! I didn’t get this one yet!” Dongwoon exclaimed, just like any other fan boy. Grabbing the album, he practically ran to the counter to pay for it.

“Excuse me, do you have any English albums? Preferably Michael Jackson’s?” Taemin asked one of the assistants politely.

“They’re at the back,” she informed him before going back to arrange the other albums.

“Kamsa hamnida,” Taemin said gratefully, walking to the back slowly. He didn’t want to accidentally knock anything down with his crutches.

“KARA’s album is PINK!” Sungmin exclaimed happily, going to buy it just for the pink cover.

“Min, you’re mad,” Kyuhyun said, causing the elder male to pout for a while before ignoring it completely. “Jinjja…” Kyuhyun sighed in defeat.

“I really need to go get some more clothes… Heechul hyung, JunSeung hyungs, you’re coming right? And Jjong?” Key asked threateningly, but only to Jonghyun. They all nodded and went to find some suitable clothes for the current autumn-like weather.

Meanwhile, some were just looking at random albums and others went to find food to eat, even though they just ate lunch less than an hour ago.

“I think we should get the others to meet at SPAO shop in half an hour’s time,” Junhyung said while searching for clothes.

“Do you have all their numbers, Key?” Hyunseung asked.

“Duh. Wait, I’ll text them. Who knows where the rest of them are…” Key trailed off, taking his phone out of his pocket and messaging the others.

 

{From: Kibum~

Meet at SPAO shop in half an hour. See you~ X) and don’t bother replying to this. If you’re not there and we wait for five minutes, we’ll leave to go shopping again without you :)

To: Kyuhyun hyung
       Onew hyung
       Leeteuk hyung
       Gikwang hyung
       Yoseob hyung
       Sooyoung noona
       Eunhyuk hyung
       Shindong hyung
       Siwon hyung
       Victoria noona
       Zhoumi hyung
       Yesung hyung}

 

Key snapped his phone shut and looked at the other divas sadly. “This is going to cost me a lot…” Key sighed, going through yet another rack of clothes.

“It could be worse, so don’t worry. At least you don’t have to send to every one of them. That would be twice the cost of this! And besides, you’re not that poor,” Heechul pointed out.

“I still feel somewhat guilty for wasting money on this when there are poorer people in the world,” Key said guiltily, throwing a few clothes to Jonghyun. “Try them on. Come out and show me, ok?” Key instructed his boyfriend who nodded and walked into a changing room.

“I get your point. But we’re spending more money on clothes, aren’t we?” Junhyung asked.

“True, but clothes are a necessity!” Key protested.

“Just forget it. Hyungie, go wear this and show me. Heechul hyung, I think this will suit you. Key, go try this on. And this is for me,” Hyunseung said, passing clothes to the other divas. The four of them walked into different changing rooms and changed quickly before walking out to see Jonghyun’s new clothes. They decided that the clothes suit him and themselves and went to pay for them before making their way to the SPAO shop.

“Where are the rest? Meaning ShinRi, YeWook, EunHae, KyuMin, Leeteuk and OnTae?” Heechul asked Siwon when they reached the SPAO shop.

“I think they’re still at the pet shop or eating or something,” Siwon replied casually. Once again, he was reading his bible.

“Aish! I’m calling Teukie,” Heechul announced, dialing the leader’s number and waiting for him to pick up while tapping his foot impatiently.

“Teukie? Where are you? I know you’re with KyuMin and EunHae. You’re walking here already? Oh, fine, we’ll wait for you, but hurry!” Heechul yelled, ending the call.

“Now there’s the issue of OnTae, YeWook and ShinRi. I’ll call Onew hyung. Sooyoung noona, can you call Shindong hyung? If you have his number, of course. Or maybe Yesung hyung. And Junhyung hyung, you have Shindong hyung and Yesung hyung’s numbers for sure, right? Call one of them,” Key requested, calling Onew and demanding that he go to the SPAO shop immediately.

“We are on our way, but Tae’s leg was tired, so he had to sit down and rest for a while. Hold on, we’re coming,” Onew told Key who replied with a ‘…fine’ and hung up.

“Onew hyung said that Taeminnie was tired and they rested for a while. They’re on their way now,” Key informed the others.

“Is he ok?” Victoria asked worriedly.

“I think so. And Junhyung hyung, any luck?” Key asked Junhyung.

“He said he was eating with Nari… but he thinks that he can ask for a plastic bag to get a takeaway,” Junhyung said. Key nodded and looked at Sooyoung who was talking to Yesung.

“Ok. He said they didn’t have any new turtle related stuff and that he and Ryeowook oppa are coming over now. So we wait, I guess?” Sooyoung asked.

“Yup. Oh yeah, Victoria noona, can I call you that?” Henry asked cutely.

“Ne, of course. What is it?” Victoria asked curiously.

“I heard that you’re from China and that your name was Song Qian. Is that true?” Henry asked.

*Oh …* Siwon thought. He was originally going to leave Victoria alone because it was pretty obvious that she had changed, but Henry just had to talk about it.

Heechul’s face turned red, and he turned to Henry. “Are you sure?” Heechul asked angrily.

“Yeah. I grew up with noona, I know it for sure!” Hyunseung exclaimed happily.

Victoria and Siwon both face palmed themselves mentally and glared at Hyunseung.

“What?” Hyunseung asked in confusion.

“You !” Heechul screamed, slapping Victoria across the cheek.

Just then, all the missing people arrived and were looking at the situation by the side.

“Hyung, what did I say wrong?” Henry asked Zhoumi. The taller male looked just as confused as Hyunseung and shrugged.

“Heechul hyung! Stop hitting noona!” Hyunseung shouted, jumping in front of Heechul and getting hit instead. This in turn led to Junhyung getting angry and fighting with Heechul instead.

“Seungie, you alright?” Victoria asked, holding onto her stinging cheek and checking Hyunseung for any serious injuries. Hyunseung smiled and shook his head.

“Noona, why was hyung hitting you? What does your name have to do with anything?” Hyunseung asked, pouting a little.

“You’re asking her? I remember her kissing my Hannie and seducing him four years ago! God dammit, she’s a ! You never knew, huh, Hyunseung?” Heechul asked, smirking when Hyunseung’s jaw dropped. “You never told anyone?” Heechul asked, getting hit by and hitting Junhyung the entire time, wiping blood off the corner of his lips at one point.

“Kim Heechul, stop this right now! What’s going on? And Junhyung, get out of the way,” Leeteuk ordered, stopping the fight effectively. Junhyung stepped back obediently and let Leeteuk handle the matter, checking Hyunseung for injuries just as Victoria had.

“Remember three years ago, when someone seduced Kangin? It’s her,” Heechul accused, pointing at Victoria and looking at Siwon. “And three and a half years ago, what happened with Kibummie. Remember?!” Heechul spat out.

“She… it’s her? She’s Song Qian? Siwon, did you know?” Leeteuk asked in shock, his mouth opening even wider when the younger male nodded.

“AND YOU DIDN’T TELL US?! You son of a-” Heechul was stopped when Hyunseung slapped him.

“Seungie!” Victoria scolded.

“Noona, I can’t stand by and watch you get slandered like this! I don’t care if you did it or not, but it was so long ago! Why do you still care, Heechul hyung?” Hyunseung asked, feeling indignant for his noona and wanting to protect her.

“That incident might have been related to Hannie wanting to leave the company and go back to China!” Heechul screeched. By now, a crowd had gathered around them, and Doojoon pushed them to an abandoned alley that he knew of.

“Heechul, you knew he left because he felt mistreated. That incident was in no way related to Hankyung leaving you, and you know it. Stop finding an excuse to blame people for your loss. We all know you’re hurt, but seriously, why are you such a bastard right now? Can’t you just forgive and forget?” Leeteuk asked, frowning at Heechul.

“It… it might have been one of the reasons… maybe he felt that he couldn’t really face me, so… so he left…” Heechul whispered, breaking down into tears.

“Hyung…” Ryeowook said, hugging Heechul tightly.

“He left me… how could he? He promised to love me forever, but in the end…” Heechul said, inaudible to anyone apart from Ryeowook.

“Heechul, I know you miss him. You can always visit him when you have time!” Leeteuk suggested.

“When is that? Huh? Tell me, Teukie. When do we ever have time?” Heechul questioned.

“…” Leeteuk kept quiet, knowing that he had said the wrong thing.

“Hannie…” Heechul sobbed, sinking onto the ground.

“Heechul, I’m really sorry,” Victoria apologised. “I admit that I definitely was a last time. But that was before I met Onew. It was love at first sight, but I didn’t know how to handle it properly and caused everyone a lot of pain. I’m really sorry. To Leeteuk and Siwon, too,” Victoria apologised continuously. Heechul looked at her and smiled weakly, shaking his head.

“It wasn’t your fault. I didn’t mean to explode like that. I know that he left because he felt like a slave. He even told me beforehand. I’m the one who should be sorry, for everything. I was wrong about you. Maybe I shouldn’t have slapped you all those years ago, either,” Heechul admitted guiltily.

“I deserved both slaps for what I did. I’m quite shocked that Leeteuk and Siwon aren’t slapping me yet,” Victoria admitted.

“God wouldn’t want us to hurt others, like what I said last time. And Teukie hyung was never angry at you. Kangin hyung said that he thought you were Leeteuk hyung because of your similarly slender figures,” Siwon blurted out.

“No wonder you told me to tell Seungie that!” Junhyung cut in.

“So you were TOLD to apologise to me like that? Insincere jerk,” Hyunseung muttered, turning away from Junhyung. The others got a good laugh from Leeteuk’s secret and JunSeung’s mini quarrel.

“Make up!” Zhoumi cheered. Onew followed his lead, and then Taemin, Henry, and everyone else.

“Come here,” Victoria said, blushing when Heechul stood up and hugged her.

“All’s well that ends well. Let’s just hope that this doesn’t go out on the internet. Did you have any idea how many people were watching your quarrel before I pulled you away?!” Doojoon complained, exasperated at the sunbaes’ childishness.

“JunSeung, make up too. Junhyung didn’t ask me for advice. I gave it to him cause I could really tell he was at a loos for what to do. Come on,” Onew encouraged.

“Fine, on your account,” Hyunseung said, pecking Junhyung on the cheek lightly.

“Yes! Ok, let’s go~” Dongwoon sang, but failed as he went off-pitch and made everyone laugh.

“Shopping? Really? Again?” Kyuhyun whined slightly, surprised by himself.

“Yes. You don’t shop enough, so today we’re going to do all that. Hurry!” Heechul ordered, the earlier incident forgotten already.

“Jinjja…” Kyuhyun sighed before following the others.

Upon arriving at the clothing store, the divas grabbed clothes and threw them at their various members. As usual, the women were gentler and picked their clothes themselves, giving each other opinions from time to time.

After almost an hour of shopping, the idols went to pay for the clothes and the B2ST members knew the person working at the counter, too. Or rather, people.

“Yoseob, is that your doppelganger wearing a wig?” Donghae asked in shock.

“Hahahaha! Nope! That’s my cousin, Yojin noona. This is my sister, Haeyeon noona. Annyeong, noonas!” Yoseob greeted politely.

“Seobie! Long time no see! Why are you here? Don’t you have any schedule or something?” Yojin asked curiously. Yoseob beamed and shook his head.

“Manager hyung cancelled them cause Hyunseung hyung begged him to,” Yoseob replied.

“Seriously, Hyunseung? What could possibly drive you to do that?” it was Haeyeon who spoke this time. Hyunseung smiled shyly and replied while looking at Key.

“Key threatened to kill Hyungie if I didn’t come shopping today… and annyeong haseyo! I forgot to greet you…” Hyunseung murmured.

“I see. It’s alright. And in case you’re asking why we’re here, auntie asked us to find something to do other than hang around all the time. Since Haeyeon wanted to work, she dragged me along,” Yojin explained. Yoseob nodded in understanding.

“Want to join us in shopping at Namdaemun later? At night. We could eat dinner together, if you want,” Doojoon invited.

“Sure! And you’re Doojoon, right? B2ST’s leader and Seobie’s current boyfriend?” Haeyeon asked, just to make sure.

“Ne. nice to meet you again, noona,” Doojoon greeted.

“Yeah, whatever. Hurt my bro and you’re dead, ok?” Haeyeon warned.

“Noona, Joonie’s very good to me,” Yoseob said protectively.

“It’s heartwarming that we met three of your siblings and a cousin, but CAN WE PAY NOW?!” Heechul asked rather rudely, earning himself a smack on the head from Leeteuk.

“. I apologise for his rude behavior. I’m Leeteuk, Super Junior’s leader. It’s nice to meet you,” Leeteuk said, shaking the two women’s hands.

“I’m an ELF! Nice to meet you,” Yojin said excitedly.

“So can we pay now? We’re heading to Namdaemun soon, you see,” Heechul asked again, feeling irritated by the women.

“Oh, mianhae. Of course you can, just put your clothes here,” Haeyeon told them, her eyes widening at the stack of clothes in front of her.

After at least ten minutes, Haeyeon and Yojin finished putting the dozens of clothes neatly into plastic bags and passed them to the idols.

“We’ll see you later then. Bye~” Yojin sang weirdly, waving to the idols who bowed slightly and left.

“Namdaemun, here we come~” Sunny announced in a singsong voice.

“Sunny, don’t do that. Your aegyo , literally. No offense though,” Henry told her.

“It’s ok, I tell her that all the time,” Sooyoung admitted, hi-fiving Henry.

“Yah! But seriously, let’s go!” Sunny repeated, not attempting to aegyo anymore. They left for Namdaemun and shopped for an hour or so before meeting the B2ST members’ relatives. But while they were shopping, they met someone again. The other three members’ siblings. Oh the coincidences of the day, huh? But they didn’t expect who was with them.

 

 

 

 

still on high from the concert and i'm updating again :) but the next update might come later cause my exams are coming... wish me good luck? ^^ keep reading and commenting! X) enjoy this chapter and look forward to the next one~~ XD