Haunted House

Just to let you know, I love you...

(A while later)

“Dr. Jang, how’re they? Are they able to make it for their schedule tomorrow?” Gyeongshik asked worriedly. Dr. Jang sighed and shook his head.

“They’re in no state to do anything but rest. Even though we already gave them a jab, they aren’t completely fine yet. I’m expecting them to still vomit, but not as much as before. They’ll get medicine and be admitted into a room. I need one of you to handle the paperwork,” Dr. Jang asked. Choi Jin nodded and followed the doctor.

“I salute the boys for eating that, really,” Youngmin said, shaking his head in disapproval. “I’m going to call SM hyung to inform him of this. Maybe then he’ll keep Heechul away from cooking.”

“You do that. I’ll go find the boys first,” Gyeongshik said and went to the info counter.

“Hello, hyung? I’m calling you to inform you that the SHINee boys have a serious case of food poisoning,” Youngmin told the elder calmly.

“What?! From the hospital? I’m going to complain,” SM said rashly.

“No, hyung! It was… from Heechul’s Beijing Fried Rice,” Youngmin admitted reluctantly.

“He cooked for me before and nothing happened,” SM said, confused.

“The only thing I tasted was pepper. A whole bunch of pepper,” Youngmin said, shuddering at the memory of swallowing that rice.

“Well, I’m guessing you need me to cancel their schedule tomorrow?” SM asked knowingly.

“Ne, hyung. Dr. Jang already told us that the boys would be too weak and probably still be throwing up, so they can’t possibly perform or even talk properly,” Youngmin explained.

“No problem. I’ll visit them tomorrow when I’m free. Thanks for informing me,” SM said and ended the call. Youngmin sighed and went to look for the boys as well.

“You’re all here. Alright, I just wanted to ask if you guys know anything about the cause of this. My understanding is that they ate something wrong and we found a lot of pepper when we scanned their stomachs,” Dr. Jang asked as soon as Youngmin walked into the room.

“Ah, that’s because their sunbae, Heechul, cooked Beijing Fried Rice for them and I’m assuming that he added too much pepper,” Choi Jin explained, making Dr. Jang frown.

“It’s against the rule to cook something in the hospital unless you’re a part of the staff,” Dr. Jang said.

“He should know but I guess he didn’t quite care. We sincerely apologise for his inappropriate behavior and that he caused so much trouble,” Youngmin apologised and bowed.

“Just make sure he doesn’t do that again. I do not want a repeat of today, understood?” Dr. Jang asked strictly. The three managers nodded and thanked the doctor.

“I’ll be going away for a few days on a business trip so remind the boys to take their medicine on time. I’ll attend to the other patients now,” Dr. Jang said and went away.

“What was Heechul thinking?” Gyeongshik asked once the doctor was out of earshot.

“That it would be safe? Anyway, did you see Taemin’s death glare? I think he really didn’t want anyone to hurt Heechul’s feelings even though he was in that state,” Choi Jin said and shook his head. “It doesn’t mean that he was right to do that. I mean, look at them!” he exclaimed and pointed at the SHINee boys, excluding Taemin, who were lying on the hospital beds.

“That’s our maknae, pure and always wanting to protect his hyungs even if he loses something through the process. Where is he, anyway?” Gyeongshik asked, confused.

“In his own room. His leg’s still injured, remember?” Youngmin said.

“Oh yeah… I guess we should go and keep an eye on them. Do you remember what the note said?” Choi Jin said, suddenly thinking about the death threat that Taemin had received.

“Who could forget? But I have a feeling that I know this Victor guy, that he’s related to someone we all know… Victoria!” Gyeongshik exclaimed in understanding.

“You’re trying to say that she dressed up as Victor? But that was obviously a guy’s voice,” Youngmin said. Gyeongshik shook his head.

“Don’t you get it? Victor is Victoria’s brother (let’s say Victoria actually has a brother)!” Gyeongshik said. Choi Jin frowned. The older male was right.

“But why? Why would Victoria threaten Taemin? I thought they already solved everything,” Youngmin asked in confusion.

“I think that either Onew or Taemin broke their compromise…” Choi Jin suggested.

“We’ll have to wait till they wake up to find out then. I need to go off to get their clothes. Anyone coming along?” Youngmin asked.

“I’m on the afternoon shift for today so I’m going to stay here,” Gyeongshik said and sat on the chair.

“I’ll come with you,” Choi Jin said and the two of them walked out of the room.

“Onew-ah, when is your problem with Victoria going to end?”

 

------------------------------------------------------------

 

A few hours had passed and the two managers returned with the members’ clothes. Those who were involved in the plan had also gathered in Taemin’s room, still not knowing what had happened to the other SHINee members.

“Hyung? Noona?” Taemin said as he woke up from his sleep. His stomach felt really uncomfortable, but he tried his best to hold his vomit in.

“Taemin, you’re awake! Do you need anything?” Leeteuk asked, being the natural leader he was. Temin said nothing, pointing at the toilet.

“I’ll help you there,” Sungmin offered. Taemin managed a wan smile as he was supported to the toilet. Once there, he locked the door and spilled the contents in his stomach into the toilet bowl. Then he got up and rinsed his mouth before opening the door.

“Hyung, help me back?” Taemin asked weakly. Sungmin smiled and nodded, not questioning what happened. Surely it wasn’t because of the leg injury, right?

“Taemin, what happened?” IU asked curiously.

“My leg? Ask the B2ST hyungs or the SuJu hyungs. I’m not in the right condition to explain…” Taemin sighed and hid under the blanket.

“I meant why you sound so weak,” IU said. Immediately, Taemin peeked out of the blanket. Heechul wasn’t there yet. Good.

“All of us in SHINee got food poisoning from Heechul umma’s Beijing Fried Rice. Eunhyuk and Shindong hyung can tell you all about it,” Taemin said, going under the blanket again.

“Heechul oppa? Beijing Fried Rice? What’s going on?” Hyuna asked in confusion.

“It’s just… hyung seemed to have added a little too much pepper. Three times of the supposed amount, I’m guessing,” Shindong told them.

“And the SHINee members ate all of it… why?” Jiyoon asked.

“They didn’t want to hurt hyung’s feelings. Or at least Taemin didn’t want to,” Eunhyuk told them.

“He’s too innocent and caring. He should be more like me!” Kyuhyun said, earning him a smack on the head from his lover. “Min…”

“What? You deserved it for trying to corrupt Taemin,” Sungmin reasoned.

“I’ll never understand SuJu’s weirdness…” Jihyun said. The other women in the room nodded, completely agreeing with the statement.

“I think you guys should just go discuss somewhere else. Not that I don’t like company but I’m kind of sick now, so it won’t be a pretty sight,” Taemin told them.

“Not that we care, but we’re staying,” Hyunseung said.

“So, we’re discussing the revenge plan on Changmin. Why?” Sohyun asked, turning to Yoseob.

“He was… very mean,” Yoseob said, picking his words carefully.

“In what sense?” it was Gayoon who spoke this time.

“He chased us away from his table, apologised very rudely, and caused Seobie to cry. TWICE.” Doojoon said, feeling angry all over again.

“Hyung, chill,” Dongwoon said, patting the leader’s shoulder. Doojoon just smiled slightly at the maknae before turning back to the others.

“So your plan was to steal Changmin’s stash of food? Kyuhyun, I thought better of you,” Jiyoon said disapprovingly. Kyuhyun’s evilness was well-known and this wasn’t his best.

“I can’t think of much right now. What can we do, scare him out of his wits? The only thing I could think of was to steal his food,” Kyuhyun complained.

“How about… we set up a haunted house sort of thing? And somehow, we’ll steal his food too,” Junhyung said, grinning evilly.

“That doesn’t sound too bad but where do we use?” Donghae asked.

“How about my place? It’s pretty spacious,” IU offered.

“Then let’s do it! We’ll set things up a day before that. When are you free?” Yesung asked.

“Sunday,” all the women replied.

“We’re free on Sunday too, except for Gikwang,” Doojoon said.

“We’re free on both Saturday and Sunday. But Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk hyung aren’t free at night,” Ryeowook said.

“Then how about setting everything up on Saturday night, after our schedules? Say, 12am, maybe? Taemin, are you listening to this?” Yoseob asked.

“Yeah? I’ll tell the hyungs when we all feel better, don’t worry,” Taemin reassured them and dove under the blankets once again.

“Then it’s set. What is Changmin scared of? Apart from his food being taken away,” G.Na asked.

“I’ll call Jaejoong. Wait a minute,” Leeteuk said and dialed the number.

“Yeoboseyo?” Jaejoong’s voice rang through the speaker.

“Jaejoong, this is Leeteuk. I wanted to ask if Changmin had fears other than his food being stolen,” Leeteuk asked. After a short pause, Jaejoong spoke.

“Clowns. He’s dead afraid of clowns. And things like lions, tigers, etc. Why?” Jaejoong asked curiously. He knew it had to do with their revenge plan.

“We’re going to set up a haunted house for him. Join us if you can. On Saturday night, we’ll prepare everything and we’ll bring him there on Sunday. Maybe you can help us distract Yunho!” Leeteuk suggested. Jaejoong seemed to take this into consideration.

“No problem. They should be free and I haven’t gone out with Yun in quite some time. I’ll tell him about our ‘date’ later on. Is that all?” Jaejoong asked.

“Ne. Thanks, Jaejoong! We owe you one,” Leeteuk said gratefully.

“It’s alright. Like I said, Changmin deserves it. He didn’t have to be so mean. Bye then,” Jaejoong said and ended the call.

“Jaejoong will distract Yunho so that he doesn’t find out about anything. Now… anyone here has a fear of lions, tigers or clowns?” Leeteuk asked.

Jihyun, Yoseob and Ryeowook raised their hands. From under the blanket, Taemin raised his hand as well. Leeteuk nodded at the people.

“Then I guess you guys will be in charge of bringing Changmin to IU unni’s dorm. Leave the rest to us,” Hyuna said confidently. The four just nodded in reply.

Those who were going to set things up started to discuss how they would place themselves in IU’s dorm, and how to arrange everything; from lighting to sound effects.

“Seob hyung, can you bring me to the other SHINee members’ room?” Taemin asked. He felt much better and could probably make it to the room before he had to throw up again.

“Sure! Jihyun noona, Ryeowook hyung, you guys coming along?” Yoseob asked.

“To where?” they asked, not having paid attention just now.

“The SHINee members’ room. Wait for me while I go get a wheelchair,” Yoseob said.

“It’s ok; I’ll get it. I’m coming along,” Ryeowook said and went out to search for a wheelchair.

“Me too. I don’t need to know any of their plans about the haunted house. It’s just going to scare me,” Jihyun said. “Do you know which room it is?”

“Anio…” Taemin admitted.

“I’ll go find out from the info counter first,” Jihyun said and went out.

A while later, Ryeowook and Jihyun both returned.

“Room 528, somewhere in the West Wing. Which means it’s pretty far from here,” Jihyun sighed.

“Taemin, get in,” Ryeowook said. Yoseob helped the younger male into the wheelchair and the four went off towards SHINee’s room.

“Taeminnie? Hi,” Key greeted weakly. The newcomers had noticed the absence of Onew and assumed that he was in the toilet.

“Hi umma! You feeling any better?” Taemin asked in concern. Key just nodded slightly as Onew returned to his bed, looking paler than the others.

“Jonghyun, how’re you doing?” Ryeowook asked. The singer barely had the strength to reply, just smiling meekly in answer.

“How about Minho?” Yoseob asked. The taller male nodded slightly and smiled; it was obvious he was the most ok out of the four.

“Onew looks… dead,” Jihyun blurted out. The leader didn’t deny it; he merely pulled the blankets higher up. “Really dead.”

Just then, the nurse walked in with five bottles of medicine.

“Taemin? I was going to your room but since you’re here…” Mrs. Kim said and passed a bottle to Taemin. She then filled a cup with water and handed it to the maknae.

“Mrs. Kim, I didn’t know it was you. Annyeong haseyo~” Taemin greeted and waved cutely.

“Hi Taemin. Annyeong haseyo, I’m Kibum's umma. Just call me Mrs. Kim,” she introduced herself and held out her hand. The idols shook it and smiled, bowing to her respectfully.

“Annyeong haseyo, Yang Yoseob imnida,” Yoseob said.

“Annyeong haseyo, Nam Jihyun imnida,” Jihyun introduced herself.

“Annyeong haseyo, Kim Ryeowook imnida,” Ryeowook said and shook her hand.

“Ne, I know. Let me do my work first,” Mrs. Kim told them and walked towards Key.

“Umma? Annyeong…” Key greeted weakly.

“Frankly speaking, I don’t even want to know what happened. Kibum, drink this,” Mrs. Kim said as she passed the bottle of medicine to Key while she went to get a cup of water.

“Mrs. Kim, here,” Taemin said and passed the empty cup and bottle to her.

“Ah, yes. Thanks,” Mrs. Kim said and did the same for the other members.

“Onew hyung, drink your medicine!” Taemin shouted at his boyfriend who barely had the strength to get up from the bed. Yoseob and Ryeowook helped support him while Mrs. Kim fed him.

“I think we should go back now and let them have some rest,” Jihyun said, already pushing Taemin out of the room.

“Noona, wait! Bring me to Onew hyung’s bedside first,” Taemin said. Jihyun, not knowing anything, just pushed the younger male to the bed.

“Hyung… get well soon. It was my fault for making all of us eat the fried rice. Love ya,” Taemin whispered and pecked his lover on the forehead, then nose.

“Taemin…? What the hell?” Jihyun asked in shock, making Taemin jump in surprise.

Yoseob saw this and instinctively knew what happened, so he tried to change the subject. “Every day I shock, shock! Every night I shock, shock!” he sang, dancing along.

“Huh?” Jihyun said, her attention turning to Yoseob. Taemin heaved a sigh of relief and mouthed ‘thanks’ to Yoseob.

“Nothing. I just felt like it. Come on Taemin, let’s go,” Yoseob said and hastily pushed the younger male out. Jihyun looked at Ryeowook who just shrugged.

“Did you see that?” Jihyun asked the vocalist who shook his head.

“What are you talking about? All I saw was Taemin talking to Onew,” Ryeowook lied.

“I swear I saw him kiss Onew…” Jihyun murmured.

“You were imagining things!” Mrs. Kim told her, catching on pretty quickly.

“Really? It seemed real to me…” Jihyun muttered and shook her head. “Forget it.”

“Taemin, you got to be more careful next time!” Yoseob chided. The younger male smiled sheepishly and scratched the back of his head in embarrassment.

“Ne, Seob hyung. Thanks for saving me back there! No one should find out about all this,” Taemin said. Yoseob nodded in agreement.

“That’s why I helped. 4Minute noonas don’t know about the B2ST members’ relationships either,” Yoseob kept his voice low just in case passers-by could hear him.

“I thought they would know,” Taemin said.

“Nah. Manager hyungs and CEO hyung thought that it would be best if kept under wraps,” Yoseob told Taemin and grinned cheekily.

“What’s kept under wraps?” Jihyun asked as she caught up with them. Ryeowook raised a brow at Yoseob and Taemin who shook their heads nervously.

“Nothing much. Just some stuff like our personal lives and all,” Yoseob lied, again.

“Oh, I see. You think they’re done discussing everything yet?” Jihyun asked.

“Who knows? Hopefully they are, so we won’t need to know anything,” Taemin said.

“Yeah. I don’t need to know how they plan to scare Changmin cause I know I’ll be freaked out too,” Ryeowook admitted. The others just nodded and went to Taemin’s room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You’re back!” Doojoon exclaimed and hugged Yoseob protectively.

“Joonie, not now…” Yoseob whispered. Doojoon nodded and released the younger male.

“Heechul umma? Why do you look so sad?” Taemin asked curiously, having spotted the figure at the corner of the room.

“Tell me honestly: was my fried rice very hard to eat?” Heechul asked sadly.

Taemin gulped. *Who the told Heechul umma?!*

“Um… yes?” Taemin replied hesitantly.

Heechul let out a big sigh. “Why didn’t you guys tell me? It could have saved you all the trouble of being hospitalized, you know,” Heechul told Taemin.

Meanwhile, the maknae was eyeing every single person in the room coldly. He noticed that G.Na gulped slightly and didn’t dare to look at him.

“G.Na noona? Can you come with me for a moment? I need to talk to you about something,” Taemin said politely, but anyone could hear the menace behind that voice.

G.Na said nothing, only nodding and bringing Taemin out.

“What the hell where you thinking?! Telling Heechul hyung about the rice? It was you, wasn’t it?” Taemin accused. G.Na looked at her feet and nodded silently.

“I didn’t know that you didn’t want him to find out,” G.Na admitted.

“Did you NOT hear what Kyuhyun hyung said earlier on? That I wanted to protect Heechul umma’s feelings?” Taemin questioned impatiently.

G.Na was pretty scared. Who knew that Taemin could have such a scary side to him?

“Well… I guess I thought you were kidding. I’m sorry, it won’t happen again,” G.Na apologised, but she didn’t bow like she would have to her elders. Taemin was younger than her, after all.

“Arasso, cause there won’t be a next time,” Taemin said icily and went back in. G.Na followed suit and went in as well.

“Heechul umma, it wasn’t your fault. It was just an accident. Don’t fret about it, ok?” Taemin soothed, patting Heechul’s back gently.

*This isn’t the Taemin from a few seconds ago…* G.Na thought to herself, but shook the thought off.

“But it was my fault… now all of the SHINee members are hospitalized…” Heechul pouted.

“I told them to eat it. We could have told you but we didn’t exactly want to let you find out and get your feelings hurt. And it was all an accident cause you spilt the pepper, right?” Taemin asked.

“I guess so…” Heechul sighed and got up. “What’s your plan?”

“Uh-oh…” Yoseob murmured and silently cursed. What was the point of going out just now?

“Here’s the new plan: we’re going to set up a haunted house,” Kyuhyun grinned.

“Since Jaejoong told us that Changmin is scared of clowns and lions, tigers, etc., we intend to use those,” Shindong said.

“And Jaejoong hyung will bring Yunho hyung out so he doesn’t kill us,” Siwon told Heechul.

“We’ll do everything in IU’s dorm on Saturday night,” Gayoon chimed in.

“Then those who are scared, Yoseob, Taemin, Jihyun and Ryeowook, will bring Changmin to my dorm,” IU added in.

“Those in B2ST are going to act as the tigers. We’ll get suits and all those,” Gikwang said.

“SuJu is in charge of being the clowns,” Yesung said.

“4Minute and SHINee will, strangely enough, be the lions,” Jiyoon said.

“Me and IU will be the sound effects people,” G.Na said.

“And the layout of the haunted house?” Heechul asked.

*This was what we’re trying to avoid…* Taemin thought dryly.

“The first portion will be clowns. Then lions, then tigers. We’re going to make the haunted house something like a spiral. He’ll go in from here,” Leeteuk said, pointing to the spot on the plan that they had sketched out, “and exit from here.”

“After he exits, there’ll be a last item for him,” Doojoon said, smiling.

“We’ll add one more clown back here, along with a lion and tiger, and then taunt him with food of sorts. Especially ramen,” Dongwoon added.

“That’s the best? I admit, the haunted house is a good idea, but maybe you guys can add in some zombies in the middle. How about making 4Minute the zombies?” Heechul suggested.

“Not bad! Hyung, you’ve exceeded my expectations,” Kyuhyun told the elder male and hi-fived him.

“I taught you everything, you lousy maknae,” Heechul retorted.

“Hyung… don’t scold Kyu like that,” Sungmin said protectively.

“Yeah, Sungmin’s right,” Siwon agreed.

“Fine, gang up on me! I only need Hannie to agree with me. Hmph!” Heechul stomped his foot.

“What’s with all the nicknames?” Jiyoon asked curiously.

“We just address each other that way, right Sungie hyung?” Ryeowook said, blinking cutely.

Yesung tried to resist the urge to kiss his boyfriend in front of the women, but he obviously failed. “Yes, Wookie, we do,” Yesung said and pecked his boyfriend on the nose.

The women in the room gasped, G.Na being the most shocked of them all.

“I knew it! I didn’t see wrongly just now! Taemin DID kiss Onew!” G.Na accused.

“N-no I didn’t!” Taemin stuttered nervously. Why did so many of them blunder today?

“Just admit it. All of us saw the kiss between Yesung and Ryeowook,” Hyuna said.

“Did you guys know?” Gayoon asked the men curiously.

“No? Wait… where’s Eunhyuk and Donghae?” Hyunseung asked curiously.

“I think they went out sometime ago…” Junhyung murmured. But he was hearing sounds from the toilet. Not very innocent sounds, too.

“Are they in the toilet? I seem to hear something that sounds like… moans?!” IU screeched in disbelief. The others turned to her in surprise and went to listen.

“You’re right, IU unni…” Sohyun gasped.

“Why is whoever making those sounds?” G.Na asked. The SuJu members gulped. This was not good.

“Hyuk, Hae, get out NOW!” Leeteuk shouted angrily. The moans stopped and they seemed to hear the water running for a while.

“You called? Sorry, Hyukkie wanted to take a bath and he dragged me in there,” Donghae told the others nervously, biting his lower lip which was a little swollen.

Hyunseung wanted to face palm himself. Why’d he have to ask where they were?

“I’m here! Who called for us?” Eunhyuk asked innocently. There was a purple bruise on his neck, and all the couples knew it was a hickey from Donghae. Such a couple.

“Come with me,” Leeteuk instructed. The couple knew they were in deep .

Donghae glared at Eunhyuk. He mouthed ‘It’s your fault!’ to his lover.

‘You made me do that, you tease!’ Eunhyuk mouthed back.

Once outside, Leeteuk closed the room door.

“Someone please explain to me WHY you were having *cough* *cough* in the toilet of Taemin’s room,” Leeteuk demanded. “NOW.”

“Hae kept breathing down my neck and whispering to me… Then I kind of got hard and he didn’t exactly say no…” Eunhyuk told Leeteuk.

“Lee Donghae, what do you have to say about this?” Leeteuk asked.

“I don’t deny it but its Hyuk’s fault for being so ! I mean all I did was breathe at his neck cause I was standing behind him. And I just whispered ‘So, now what?’ to him!” Donghae exclaimed, feeling misunderstood and wrongly accused.

“You were practically groping my , you !” Eunhyuk shouted, a little too loudly.

“Let’s just say you were both at fault, and keep quiet! “ Leeteuk hissed. “What do we do now? Reveal the truth?” Leeteuk asked incredulously.

“Just say it’s us and OnTae. Leave the others out of this,” Donghae suggested.

“Oh, admit that you’re homo? Real smart,” Leeteuk scoffed.

“It’s the only way, Teuk hyung,” Eunhyuk said. Donghae nodded in agreement.

“Fine, tell them. I’ll go to the canteen and tell SM hyung about this,” Leeteuk sighed.

The couple walked into the room, hand-in-hand.

“Don’t tell me you guys are going to admit it…” Yesung warned.

“We are. Annyeong haseyo, we are EunHae!” Donghae exclaimed.

“Omo! You guys are gay?” Sohyun asked.

“Yup. And just to say… so are OnTae,” Eunhyuk said and grinned at a shocked Taemin.

“Hyung, how could you?” Taemin asked, dismayed that the truth was out after all.

“Well… if fans find out, they’ll either be really happy and support you even more or they’ll just stop being fans and start being antis,” IU went over the possibilities.

“We plan to keep this among us,” Donghae told them.

“There’s a CCTV in here, guys,” Sungmin said, pointing at the surveillance camera.

“Jinjja? Oh, we were just kidding,” Eunhyuk said.

“Uh-huh… I’m going to get the security people to delete that video,” Heechul said and dragged KyuMin with him. Kyuhyun could be of use.

“…are you guys really serious?” G.Na asked, still not believing them.

“Of course! What you heard earlier… I think you can figure it out now,” Donghae said sheepishly.

“Holy mother of pearl… I wish I didn’t go and listen to you guys…” Jihyun said and shuddered.

“Now that we’ve solved everything… let’s all just go home,” Hyuna suggested, scarred forever.

“That’s a good idea. Let’s go~” Gayoon sang and went off. The other 4Minute members bid their goodbyes and left as well. They probably won’t forget anything about the day.

“I’d better be going as well. Bye,” IU waved and left the room.

“Since there isn’t any reason for me to stay… goodbye,” G.Na said, shuddering as she saw Taemin glare at her slightly.

“We’ll go now! See you soon, Taemin, SuJu hyungs,” B2ST said and waved goodbye.

“Then I guess we’ll find Leeteuk hyung now. Bye Taemin~” Ryeowook sang and went off. The other SuJu members said goodbye and left the room too, leaving Taemin all alone.

“Aigo… I’m so bored… maybe I should just sleep now,” Taemin mumbled and dozed off.

A little while later, someone came into the room and left a note on the table.

It seemed to be a warning of sorts, but a good one.

On it was the few words:

Good luck, Taemin. It’s my entire fault. Forgive me. And watch your backs.

The person back the sleeping male’s hair and pecked his forehead.

“Can our love ever be? Will you ever forgive me?”

Taemin stirred, and the person left the room hastily.

 

 

 

 

WHOO! i'm back~ i had camp so i couldn't concentrate much :/ and tons of cca... this chapter seems unusually short... :( i'm sorry for the lack of updates cause right now, me = having writers' block... but anyways, comments are loved :D and look forward to the next update :) but i'm going overseas for 2 wks so pls bear with my slowness >.<