Discussion

Just to let you know, I love you...

(Same day, morning)

While SHINee was in the hospital, f(x) was in the practice room, waiting for SNSD. Luna took her phone out to ask Key and Heechul to cover for them, afraid that Victoria would ask the two of them if they were telling the truth.

 

{From: Luna

Oppa! I lied to Victoria unni so that she would let us go to the meeting tomorrow. I said that the four of us were going out with Key oppa and Heechul oppa to shop for clothes. If unni asks you, say that it’s true, arasso? Gomawo! ^^ sorry for asking you lie to unni…

To: Key oppa

       Heechul oppa}

 

Heechul took his phone out and saw the message, his eyes widening. “f(x) is going to the meeting tomorrow?! MWOH??? That means Key told them… Wait. WHAT?!” Heechul screamed, immediately attracting the attention of the other members.

“HUH?!” the other nine members asked, equally shocked.

“Luna said that the four of them lied to Victoria, lied to her that they were going out with Key and me tomorrow to shop. Told me to cover for them… Should I ask Key?” Heechul asked. All of them nodded, wanting to know the truth, but Leeteuk was the exception. He shook his head tiredly, looking at the other members.

“I’m sure Key is feeling some of the responsibilities as the leader, and he must be really stressed out already. Let’s just allow him to rest already, ok?” Leeteuk asked, but it was obvious he wanted them to leave Key alone, so they just nodded at him, going back to whatever they were doing before Heechul got the message.

Luna, upon receiving the two replies from her sunbaes, smiled in satisfaction, her head shooting up when she heard the footsteps of many people. The other members followed her gaze and found themselves looking at SNSD.

Running to Jessica, Krystal immediately enveloped her sister in a hug. “Unni! It’s been so long since I last saw you!” Krystal exclaimed, smiling brightly at her sister as she broke the hug. Jessica smiled back, giving her a questioning look.

“Annyeong haseyo, SNSD sunbaes,” the f(x) members greeted politely. SNSD nodded at them, smiling slightly while looking at them in confusion.

*Now for the real reason we’re here…* Sulli thought to herself. “Unnis, you wouldn’t by any chance know if, only if, OnTae is real, right?” Sulli asked, smiling at her sunbaes who gaped at her, obviously taken aback by the question.

“Why would you ask something like that?” Jessica asked, the question directed at her sister more than to f(x).

“Oh, just asking. We heard they’ve been having issues,” Amber told SNSD.

“What do you know?” Sunny demanded immediately.

“We know that they’re real. That Victoria unni attacked Taemin oppa. That Onew oppa is with unni only to protect Taemin oppa. And that Taemin oppa knows their relationship is a lie,” Luna stated easily, shocking SNSD.

“Wait. Taemin knows?!” Hyoyeon asked.

“Oops…” Luna muttered, cursing herself.

“Who told him?” Taeyeon asked calmly.

“We overheard Onew oppa and Victoria unni talking in the back staircase, so we just told Taemin oppa what we heard…” Krystal said guiltily.

“And I suppose Taemin told you about their relationship?” Tiffany asked. f(x) nodded innocently, causing Tiffany to sigh. “What did he tell you?” Tiffany asked.

“SNSD, SuJu and SM know of their relationship. Their anniversary’s next Wednesday. And that they’re having problems because of Victoria unni. That’s all,” Amber answered this time. SNSD nodded, looking at each other.

“What did you come here for, then?” Seohyun asked.

“We wanted to find out more about OnTae’s relationship. Like, did they have problems? And also about your first plan,” Sulli told them. SNSD nodded, Yoona opening to speak.

“We suggested for them to break up, so that Victoria will leave Taemin alone. At least till we have a better idea…” Yoona said, sighing.

“Not to mention dramatising the breakup that day,” Sunny added, smiling somewhat evilly.

“Ok… And their relationship? Taemin oppa didn’t tell us much…” Krystal said.

Yuri stepped forward to speak, the other members nodding in encouragement. “It started in trainee, about three years before SHINee’s debut. OnTae knew each other, and they were pretty close to each other,” Yuri said, trying to remember the more specific details.

Hyoyeon then took over explaining, Yuri smiling at her in gratitude. “They got closer when they debuted. Onew was always helping Taemin in singing, while Taemin helped Onew in dancing. I’m sure you all know about Onew’s lack of bodily coordination?” Hyoyeon joked, the other SNSD members bursting into laughter while f(x) nodded, not quite getting the joke. After a few moments, they quieted down, Hyoyeon continuing with where she left off. “They just got closer and closer until Onew confessed in the nearby park,” Hyoyeon finished.

“They went on many variety shows together, like Star Golden Bell, Yunhanam and Hello Baby. Then they just so close that they got together,” Jessica added.

f(x) nodded, trying to digest the information. “Then why would Onew oppa agree to breaking up? I mean, if he loved Taemin oppa so much and all,” Krystal asked.

“If he didn’t do so, Victoria would have killed Taemin by now… It was a noble sacrifice for a loved one, seriously…” Sooyoung said in admiration.

“I see. I never really knew how horrible Victoria unni could get, just for someone she claims to love…” Amber sighed, angry at her leader for being so heartless and unfeeling.

“It’s not like we did, either… We didn’t know she had such a freak obsession with Onew… If we did, we would have stopped her earlier…” Taeyeon said regretfully. f(x) nodded in understanding, knowing exactly how their sunbae felt.

“And we’re all meeting tomorrow because?” Sulli asked.

“We don’t know either. Key just texted us and told us to meet at SuJu’s dorm tomorrow… Something bad probably happened, or Key would never be so rude to us… He never forgets to respect his sunbaes, even if he is annoyed. I’m really worried…” Yuri sighed, frowning to herself. The other SNSD members nodded in agreement.

“So… Is OnTae the only real couple in SM? Or are there others?” Luna asked curiously.

Eyeing f(x) warily, SNSD thought about what they should say. They nodded at Seohyun who started to speak. “We only know of SHINee, SuJu and DBSK’s pairings. But DBSK is broken already, so we’re not really sure of what happened to YunJae and YooSu… But we do know that JongKey is real, and also YeWook, EunHae, KyuMin, HanChul, KangTeuk, SiBum and ZhouRy. But Hankyung already quit, Kangin is doing military service, and Kibum is… actually, I have no idea where Kibum is. And we don’t really know ZhouRy that well…” Taeyeon said, pausing to let f(x) soak in the info, before continuing. “In SNSD, we’re all straight, so that’s it.” Taeyeon ended.

“That many?! And so many are broken, too…” Krystal sighed sadly.

“Arasso. Kamsa hamnida, unnis. Bye!” Sulli exclaimed, waving while dragging the other three off.

“Bye! See you tomorrow!” Sooyoung said, waving back.

f(x) walked off, going to the other practice room. “Really can’t believe the number of gay sunbaes we have…” Luna said, shuddering.

The other members nodded. “Maybe we should go talk to SuJu oppas?” Krystal made it a question.

“I’ll just text them. Maybe Ryeowook oppa? He always seemed to be the more normal one, you know?” Luna asked, the others smiling and nodding in understanding.

 

{From: Luna

Wookie oppa! Is YeWook really real? How about EunHae, KyuMin and ZhouRy? Not forgetting HanChul, KangTeuk and SiBum! Gomawo^^ Reply soon~

To: Ryeowook sunbae}

 

Pressing send, Luna groaned, horrified at herself. She had never been much of an aegyo type, and doing this sickened her. “Hope he replies quickly or my efforts are wasted…” Luna muttered to herself. “Should we go to their dorm to meet them? Ask if this is all true, and also to find out more about OnTae, arasso?” Luna asked, louder this time. The members looked at her, nodding in agreement. Luna faked a smile, still quite disgusted at herself. “Let’s go then!” Luna exclaimed, heading to the lift to go to SuJu’s dorm.

Ryeowook took out his phone, grabbing Yesung’s arm as he read the message. “Sungie hyung, look at this message. If I didn’t know better, I’d think Luna likes me and is trying to steal me from you…” Ryeowook whined and handed his phone to Yesung to read.

“Ugh… I see what you mean. It’s just so damn… aegyo… It’s ok Wookie, I’ll never let Luna or anyone else steal you away from me,” Yesung said, kissing his boyfriend lightly on the lips while passing the phone to the other three couples mentioned.

“What the freaking hell? I guess we’ll just say that we’re real. There’s no way to avoid this weird question…” Donghae suggested, passing the phone back to Ryeowook after helping his dongsaeng reply to the message.

SuJu heard a knock on their dorm door, opening it to find f(x) minus Victoria. Without invitation, f(x) walked into the living room, Luna reading the message that she just received aloud. “ ‘Yes, we are real, so?’. What the heck? No offense, but really, sunbaes? But at least SNSD unnis weren’t lying to us…” Luna said the last part softly, looking at SuJu suspiciously.

“Yah! Don’t just come in like that! What are you doing here? And where’s Victoria?” Eunhyuk demanded, Donghae stepping forward to hold his lover back.

“We wanted to discuss the OnTae plan. We also wanted to find out more about SuJu’s couples. As for why Victoria unni isn’t here, would you want her to find out about the SuJu AND SHINee couples? Not to mention the fact that we’re all plotting something to make sure OnTae stays together?” Krystal asked incredulously, SuJu nodding in understanding.

“Aish… Fine. Yes. We’re real. So are all the other pairings. What about it? And why do YOU know about OnTae?” Kyuhyun asked warily, looking at f(x). *And I was going to go out with Sungmin hyung tonight… Guess we’re not fated to go out this week… Maybe if we end early tomorrow, then we might still go out!* Kyuhyun thought to himself, grinning at his awesome plan.

“Taemin told us. So what do you know about OnTae?” Amber asked daringly, making Heechul roll his eyes as he walked into the room.

“Taemin told you? Huh. Didn’t expect him to be so careless,” Heechul said rudely, causing Leeteuk to glare at him as he walked in with Siwon and Shindong. Shindong was holding a bag of potato chips as he stood beside Siwon, completely ignoring the other members’ stares.

“Ne. We aren’t supposed to tell you that he told us, but then again, we did tell him about Onew oppa and Victoria unni’s fake relationship…” Sulli said. *…* Sulli thought, immediately taking back her words. “I… I mean…” Sulli stuttered, regretting being so careless. The other f(x) members frowned at her, but they just sighed. “Never mind… Just forget what I said…” Sulli muttered, giving up on changing what she said.

“No wonder we have to go for the meeting tomorrow… And Luna, could your message be less aegyo? I mean, it completely gave me goose bumps…” Ryeowook complained. EunHae, KyuMin and ZhouRy were hugging, or rather back hugging each other.­­­­­ Yesung gave his boyfriend a peck on the cheek, moving behind Ryeowook to give him a back hug, too. The four couples were resting their heads on their lover’s shoulder, smiling contentedly at the intimacy that they were allowed by SM. Siwon just sighed, obviously missing Kibum. Heechul and Leeteuk were looking at the couples in envy, while Shindong just kept eating his chips.

“We cancelled all our plans already, and our schedules should be cancelled… But does SM know of our knowledge of OnTae? Maybe our schedules aren’t cancelled… But we don’t have any schedule tomorrow, not that we know of…” Krystal said, being ignored by the four couples. “Is it just me, or does SuJu like back hugs?” Krystal questioned, staring at her sunbaes weirdly.

Immediately, the SuJu members burst into laughter, some of them tearing up and others rolling on the floor, all laughing like hyenas, especially Eunhyuk and Leeteuk. Henry regained his composure first, nodding in reply to Krystal’s question. “Yeah, we do. Sorry for the outburst, but it was just such a weird question, you know? It’s not every day we get hoobaes asking this kind of question…” Henry apologised, f(x) finding his accent somewhat funny but cute. The f(x) members nodded, still staring at Leeteuk and Eunhyuk. Seeing that, Henry started laughing again, clutching his stomach and holding onto Zhoumi for support.

Siwon stopped laughing next, shaking his head at the others. “Don’t do that. Haven’t you ever heard them laugh, at least once? They do DJ on Sukira together, you know… Or have you watched Exploration of the Human Body? You know, episode five?” Siwon asked, chuckling a little while trying to suppress his laughter.

“Ne, we did, but it’s still so… weird…” Amber stated, still eyeing the laughing sunbaes weirdly. This caused Siwon to start laughing again, too. He sat on the floor, doubling over in laughter. He even ended up rolling on the floor due to laughter.

“What. The. Hell…” Krystal just said, at a loss for words. The f(x) members nodded in agreement, just staring at SuJu laugh continuously. For the next few minutes, SuJu just laughed while f(x) looked at them. They finally regained their composure after some time, bowing slightly in apology. They then looked at Leeteuk to start explaining.

“Firstly, we’re sorry for the outburst. Jinjja… And , well, I know that Onew as in SM for three years before debut, Taemin too. Onew always came to me for advice on how to be a good leader, especially how to take good care of the maknae. I think when he asked me that, he already had some feelings for Taemin,” Leeteuk said.

“Onew also looks for me to help him practice singing, since our voices are quite similar in some ways. He also asked me on how to teach someone to sing, so I think he was helping Taemin already,” Yesung continued.

“Onew does help Taemin with singing. Ever since debut, in fact. I’ve seen him teaching Taemin before,” Heechul added.

“Taemin comes to me to practice gaming skills, I’d bet it’s to beat Onew in more games. But no one can beat me!” Kyuhyun said, smirking to himself.

“They come to me to learn how to stay healthy, too. All of SHINee, not just OnTae,” Sungmin added. f(x) nodded, finding that a little weird.

“Taemin practices dancing with me, and he asks me how to teach people to coordinate their actions. Seems that him teaching Onew how to dance works,” Eunhyuk smiled in satisfaction.

“Sometimes we just hang out together. Maybe go look at fish and all. They don’t really come to find me very often…” Donghae admitted sadly. Eunhyuk saw the expression on Donghae’s face and resisted the urge to kiss that look off his boyfriend’s face.

“Sometimes, me and Taemin just play around with each other. We are the maknae, after all!” Ryeowook exclaimed. Kyuhyun glared at him, walking over to smack his hyung on the head. Unfortunately for him, Yesung stopped him, giving him a warning look. Kyuhyun just shrugged his shoulders and walked away. “Kamsa, Sungie hyung,” Ryeowook said gratefully, kissing Yesung lightly on the cheek.

“We practice our musical instruments, violin for me and piano for them, together at times,” Henry said, smiling at Zhoumi.

“We do go shopping together. Sometimes. But really, I don’t know them that well…” Zhoumi said.

“We work out together sometimes, SHINee and SuJu,” Siwon said proudly.

“And last but not least, they all approach me for advice on good food! Onew always asks me about chicken, seriously…” Shindong exclaimed, sighing at the last part.

“Ne, we understand. But is there anything else more… I don’t know, important? No offense, but what you all just told us was what you guys did together, not about OnTae themselves…” Sulli muttered, the f(x) members nodding at her.

“Oh, I see. Mianhae, we didn’t understand the first time. Well, we know when, how and why they got together. Even where, and who confessed first. But what do you really want to know?” Leeteuk asked, not wanting to blabber on again.

“We just wanted to find out if they’ve had any arguments. Recently, in the past, or if you think there’s anything they’d argue about now. It doesn’t really matter when,” Amber asked in a serious tone, shocking the SuJu members.

“Not really. Frankly speaking, we quarrel more they do. And did you know that JongKey, YunJae and YooSu are real? YunJae and YooSu are still together, but are really discreet. Heechul hyung stumbled across one of their meetings last year,” Sungmin said as f(x) nodded in reply.

“They’re really sweet to each other. They would never fight unless there’s a really good reason. If they do fight, it’s only a small quarrel, and they make up on the same day. Only when Onew said that he wanted to break up did Taemin scream. But… he was just angry because Onew broke his promise. I mean, isn’t it normal to be angry if your other half wants to break up?” Donghae asked questioningly.

“Ne. and Victoria unni doesn’t seem to know of any of this at all. She doesn’t even know that SM knows of OnTae. Speaking of whom, SM does know about your pairings, right?” Krystal asked SuJu, who all nodded furiously.

“Of course! He isn’t against YunJae meeting each other, cause he knows how much they love each other. He also tried to stop Hankyung hyung from leaving, but he couldn’t possibly admit that… So I’m thinking that he just let hyung leave, spare him the pain and all. At least hyung is still successful, and he calls us every now and then. Especially Heechul hyung,” Ryeowook added, giving Heechul an apologetic smile. Heechul shook his head, smiling slightly before turning around to prevent the others from seeing the tears welling up in his eyes.

“I see. Heechul oppa, we’re really sorry for bringing up sad memories. We didn’t know…” Sulli apologised, bowing her head. Heechul shook his head again, walking into the bedroom and breaking down into tears.

“Heechul really misses Hankyung, even more than me missing Kangin and Siwon missing Kibum added together. At least the two of them are in Korea. But Hankyung… Heechul probably won’t see him for a long time…” Leeteuk said sympathetically, feeling sad for his dongsaeng.

“Arasso. Kamsa hamnida, SuJu oppas, for telling us all this. We understand OnTae a lot more now. We’re really sorry for disturbing you and upsetting Heechul oppa. We didn’t know that it would come to this…” Amber apologised.

“It’s alright. Teukie hyung and Heechul hyung just miss their partners. At least Kibum can be found no Twitter, but Kangin hyung and Hankyung hyung…” Sungmin said quietly.

“Yah…” Leeteuk shouted softly, busy thinking about the times he spent with Kangin.

“I bet Heechul hyung would watch any show Hankyung hyung stars in, even if he can’t understand Chinese. It’s not like there aren’t subs, anyway,” Donghae joked, smiling lightly at f(x).

“Yeah, true… It’s already 1pm?! We’re really sorry for bothering you. We should go practice now. Bye!” Luna waved, hurriedly dragging the other three members out. They just said ‘bye’ and waved, following Luna to the practice room.

“Ok… That was pretty weird… Come on, let’s check on Heechul hyung…” Eunhyuk sighed, walking towards the bedroom.

SNSD and f(x) were practicing. SHINee and SuJu were in their dorms. SM was in his office. They were all thinking of an effective way to solve OnTae’s problem, but there was only one: Get rid of Victoria!

 

 

 

 

This is supposed to be like, a part 2 of chap 11:) i'll try to update by next week!!! thanks to all my suscribers and please comment :D