Let The Games Begin

Just to let you know, I love you...

(A few days later)

Taemin had been discharged from the hospital two days ago, and luckily, Mrs. Lee didn’t find out about his hospitalization.

Also, the SHINee members had recovered from their food poisoning about a day after they got it, and their activities had returned to normal.

Those involved in the plan found a day where a few of them were free, and they went to get the costumes. Of course, the ahjumma gave them a discount, seeing that they were idols. They were questioned, though, but they just said that it was a prank. Not a complete lie.

Soon enough, it was Saturday. Taemin had already informed his hyungs of the new, improved plan. Everyone, with the exception of EunTeuk who were being DJs for Sukira, had gathered at IU’s dorm on time. The four who were afraid had gone to SHINee’s dorm to plan about how to trick Changmin.

“Is everyone here?” Heechul asked, scanning the crowd.

“I think so. Did you guys bring the costumes?” IU asked.

“Of course! Here,” Kyuhyun said and handed the respective groups their costumes.

These were the arrangements:

4Minute – Zombies

SHINee – Lions

SuJu – Clowns

B2ST – Tigers

IU and G.Na – Sound effects

Jihyun, Taemin, Yoseob, Ryeowook – Lure Changmin

IU and G.Na left the room to practice their ‘haunted’ voices.

“The SM Ent idols will change in one toilet, B2ST in another and 4Minute in the last one. We’ll give you a five minute time limit. Go!” Onew said and ran off to the closest toilet, SuJu and the rest of SHINee following closely behind.

Within three minutes, everyone had finished changing.

“Um… guys? Shouldn’t we have set things up first?” Hyuna asked in confusion.

“Oh yeah…” Key muttered, face palming himself in annoyance.

“Let’s all change back…” Yesung said and went to the toilet.

Another couple of minutes passed and the idols finished changing back.

“Alright! Do we have the red xylophone paper, toilet paper, red paint, some flashlights, chairs and tables of sorts? Oh and don’t forget the mini fan,” Sungmin asked.

“Red paint, check,” Jonghyun said.

“Xylophone paper’s with me” Jiyoon said, holding the bag up.

“The toilet paper, we can get from the toilet,” Gikwang said.

“Flashlights were supposed to be provided by IU. I think she mentioned something about them being in a drawer... ah, here!” Shindong took a few flashlights from the drawer.

“Chairs and tables are going to be taken from here too. Just rearrange everything,” Doojoon said.

“Arasso! Let’s start to arrange this in the way we planned. But how exactly are we going to separate the ‘rooms’ from each other? For the spiral,” Siwon asked in confusion.

“We each brought some boards to separate the ‘rooms’,” Hyunseung said, holding up some of the big mounting boards. There were a total of at least twenty, and only two were needed to block one’s vision of the other ‘room’.

“Then let’s begin!” Gayoon said, pumped up right from the start.

This was originally a plan to get revenge for Yoseob, but now? It was pretty obvious that the SM Ent boys just wanted to take their anger out on Changmin as well. He had pranked them many times.

The girls went to paste the boards together and set them up properly, the guys went to fix the lighting and arrange the tables.

After a good two hours, the ‘walls’ were put up. The guys had finished long ago and helped the girls, but it really wasn’t easy.

“Ok, someone go out and walk in. See how good our work is,” Donghae instructed. Junhyung and Minho volunteered and they went outside.

A few seconds later, the two entered what was once a dorm and they got slightly shocked. They hadn’t even put the effects stuff up and it already looked pretty freaky.

There were tables and chairs flipped over, with the red lights shining on the ground and a few flashlights positioned to highlight the ‘special features’: the lions, clowns, tigers and zombies.

Someone used the mini fan to blow at Minho’s ear and a chill ran up the tall male’s spine.

“Yup, it’s scary. Can someone tell us where you guys are?” Minho asked.

“Boo!” Kyuhyun and Heechul shouted, making the two rappers jump.

“Yah! We’re not Changmin! Save that for him,” Junhyung scolded. No, it wasn’t cause he felt that it was wrong. He was just scared, that’s all.

“Fine, spoilers. But it’s pretty late already. Let’s start to put up the toilet paper ‘spider webs’ and rehearse with the sound effects,” Heechul told them.

A few rolls of toilet papers were taken out and rolled into thin strips of paper. They were then pasted onto the ‘walls’ loosely so that it looked more realistic.

IU and G.Na walked out for a drink and screamed.

“What? What’s wrong?” Dongwoon asked worriedly.

“Oh, it’s nothing. We just got scared. Not bad though,” G.Na said, giving them a thumbs up.

“Thanks!” Sohyun shouted from somewhere before resuming work.

“Oh, yeah. Does anyone want to add in fake spiders? I brought them just in case,” Kyuhyun said, pulling a bag out from under a table.

“Cool. Hang them from the ‘walls’ with sticks so that it looks like they’re floating!” Shindong suggested, grabbing some left over mounting board and cutting them into strips.

“How’d your sound effects go?” Siwon asked.

IU and G.Na cleared their throats and began to sing in a high pitch, imitating the sounds from a real haunted house. The others shivered and gave them a thumbs up.

“Well, we’re nearly done so we should rehearse soon,” Jonghyun told them.

“No problem,” IU replied. “Are you going to change?”

“Ne,” Sungmin replied and stuck a fake spider onto the ‘wall’.

“I wonder how the others are doing,” Onew mumbled to himself.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Meanwhile, in SHINee’s dorm, the team in charge of bringing Changmin to IU’s dorm was discussing how it could be done.

“I’m the only girl here and I assume that Changmin is straight, so why don’t you just guide him to me? I’ll do the rest,” Jihyun offered.

“What do you mean?” the other three asked in confusion.

“I meant that you guys bring him to me, tell him that I want to have coffee with him or something. Or maybe I’ll say that the group wants to lunch with him, as a sunbae. But since Yunho oppa will be busy, we can only ask him. And I’ll lie that we aren’t free on any other days,” Jihyun told them. The others gaped at her; how the hell did she think so quickly?

“That’s… not a bad plan, noona,” Taemin approved.

“But won’t he question why you don’t just ask him to go? And why you went through the hassle of asking us?” Ryeowook asked.

“I’ll say that you guys are closer to him, so it’s more convenient. Taemin and Ryeowook oppa will tell him that the members want to lunch – or dinner, in this case – and Yoseob will bring him to meet me. I’ll then bring him to IU’s dorm, since he probably won’t know where 4Minute’s dorm is, exactly. Then you’ll meet me there, I’ll push him in and you three immediately close the door and don’t let him out,” Jihyun schemed.

“I feel so evil doing this, all cause of that stupid incident,” Yoseob sighed.

“Hyung, it’s not your fault. Anyway, we’ll shout that the only way out is to walk through the maze. Technically, there is no way out, but that’s the fun part,” Taemin grinned menacingly.

“Taemin, you really have Chullie hyung’s ‘genes’ don’t you? I mean, seriously? When did you turn so evil?” Ryeowook asked curiously.

“Ever since that bastard of a Choi Minho butted into my relationship, like duh,” Taemin spat in disgust, momentarily forgetting about Jihyun’s presence.

“What relationship?” the leader asked, raising an inquisitive brow.

“Sorry noona, it’s private,” Taemin said right away, mentally smacking himself for being so forgetful. Ryeowook and Yoseob sighed in relief; if the truth was revealed, things could get ugly.

*Frankly speaking, I’ve been evil since god knows when. Maybe since I’ve met Chullie umma? But Onew hyung keeps me under control. Sort of.* Taemin thought to himself, and the corners of his lips curved up into a small smile.

“Taemin? Hello~?” Yoseob waved his hand in front of Taemin’s face. The younger male was blanking out, and Yoseob was contemplating whether or not to slap the younger back to reality. Thankfully, he blinked a few times and was back.

“Ne, hyung?” Taemin asked cutely. He was just spacing back to the time that he had gone on his first date with Onew. That was over a year ago, but he remembered every single detail, even what he wore, down to what he had thought.

 

[Flashback]

Onew had covered Taemin’s eyes to prevent his new official boyfriend from looking at the surprise he had set up. It was their first date, after all, and they had only gotten together three days ago.

*Admit it, Jinki! You’re nervous, afraid that Tae won’t like this!* Onew’s inner self scolded. He nodded mindlessly and took a deep breath; this was it. What he had prepared and rehearsed hours for. He would not screw it up, he promised himself.

With trembling hands, he took Taemin’s blindfold off, and the maknae gasped in shock.

“…so? Do you like it?” Onew asked softly. When Taemin didn’t reply, he knew he had screwed up.

*But this is everything he loves! Eve who I brought over, steak, flowers, and there’s a dancing machine!* Onew exclaimed sadly. He had rented a dance machine from one of the arcades, went to find Eve, who was with Mrs. Lee, and he had put up candles to form a heart. Not to mention, the candles were surrounding red roses. In the center of the heart was a picnic box, with a black box on top of it. It was pretty clichéd, Onew knew, but it was the best he could do.

Onew couldn’t exactly remember when he started planning this. Maybe months ago, when he realised that he had fallen for their maknae. The main point of it all? It was wasted. Taemin hated it. That’s why he wasn’t responding to Onew.

“Hyung?” Taemin called out.

“Yeah?” Onew replied dejectedly.

“It’s perfect,” Taemin finally said.

“I know it’s horrible, but… You like it?” Onew asked, gaping in shock. Taemin nodded, hugging Onew tightly and pecking the elder on the lips.

“That was my second kiss, you know,” Taemin admitted that and blushed.

“Who did you give your first to?” Onew asked, feeling hurt.

Taemin nearly sweat dropped; was his hyung that forgetful?

“Hyung… it was three days ago, to you…” Taemin reminded the elder dryly.

“Ah, right… Don’t just wait there! Come on in,” Onew shouted excitedly, walking into the circle when his pants accidentally touched a flame. Did I mention his pants caught fire?

“HYUNG!” Taemin yelled, panicked. Somewhere nearby, he spotted a fire extinguisher and quickly ran to it, spraying the white foam all over Onew’s pants.

“Omo, thanks Taeminnie,” Onew said gratefully. He looked around at the candles and flowers that were now covered in white. “It’s ruined…”

“No it’s not,” Taemin argued, spraying foam all over the candles and flowers. “There, see?”

Onew looked at Taemin’s ‘work’ with the (O_O) look on his face. “Arasso?” he said, unsure of what he should comment. He just sat down in the middle of the heart and patted the spot on his left, gesturing for Taemin to join him.

“Whatever he does, its Onew condition~” Taemin sang. Onew’s face fell. “Kidding, hyung! What’s in this anyways?” Taemin asked, holding the black box up.

Onew snatched it back and looked at the sad Taemin. “That’s for me to know, and you to find out. Let’s eat,” Onew said, setting the black box beside the basket and taking the food out.

“STEAK!!!” Taemin exclaimed loudly, forgetting that there may be people sleeping.

“Yup and…” Onew continued, opening the other side of the basket to carry Eve out.

“EVE! Appa missed you~” Taemin sang, kissing the toy poodle on her head softly before setting her on his lap and her.

“And did you notice that thing there?” Onew asked, pointing at the machine.

Taemin’s eyes lit up. “Is that what I think it is?” Onew nodded. Taemin threw his arms around his new lover and thanked him.

“Let’s go play before we eat then,” Onew suggested. Taemin nodded and sped off to the machine, his dog following right behind him, barking excitedly. “That boy, he’s too cute,” Onew murmured to himself, smiling unknowingly.

“Hyung, what’s this place called? I think it’s pretty cool with all the water to play with,” Taemin asked out of the blue.

“I think it should be… Yeowido Park! Yes, that’s it!” Onew exclaimed, glad that he remembered.

“Maybe we’ll bring Yoogeun sometime,” Taemin said, to no one in particular, and picked out a song to dance. Most of them were Japanese, but there were a few Korean hits too.

“Ring Ding Dong!” Onew exclaimed, pointing excitedly at the screen. Taemin just selected the song, waiting for the arrows to appear on the screen. Once they did, he freaked out.

“WHEN WAS RING DING DONG SO FAST?!” Taemin screeched, his legs barely touching the floor. Arrows were flying in all five directions, and Taemin panicked. The time he had to move his feet were less than a second at times.

“Here, a towel,” Onew handed Taemin the towel to wipe his sweat off. Taemin had finished dancing the song and had gotten a Grade B, for their own song.

“Tae, shouldn’t you have been able to do a LITTLE better?” Onew asked. Taemin narrowed his eyes at the leader, as if he was insane.

“You want to try?” Taemin challenged. Onew nodded, confident of his abilities. Taemin knew better, but he wanted to test his hyung.

Once Onew stepped onto the machine, Taemin quickly selected Ring Ding Dong and wished Onew good luck. Something bad would happen; it always does.

“Hi Eve. Watch your appa number two,” Taemin carried her up and let her watch.

“HOLY SH-” Onew cursed, trying to keep up with the arrows.

*I told you so.* Taemin thought, smirking slightly. He wasn’t sadistic – yet – but he liked to be right about things. Then he heard a thud and a groan.

Putting Eve down, Taemin rushed over to Onew’s side. “Hyung, what happened?”

“Dammit, I think I injured my wrist…” Onew sighed inwardly. Taemin’s eyes widened.

“Oh my gosh hyung I’m so sorry I shouldn’t have asked you to play and this wouldn’t have happened I’m sorry hyung it’s all my fault that you’re injured now,” Taemin said in one breath, tears filling up in his eyes. He then helped Onew up and went to where their food is.

“Luckily I’m right-handed, or I wouldn’t be able to eat,” Onew joked, holding his broken left wrist up. Taemin frowned. How could he still joke?

“Come on, dig in,” Onew said, snapping Taemin out of his thoughts.

“I’ll feed you,” Taemin said softly, feeling guilty about the injury. Onew wanted to ask why but seeing the maknae being sad, he didn’t say anything and just nodded.

After half an hour, the two managed to finish the two pieces of steak that Onew had prepared. Of course, Eve had her dog food which Onew brought along.

“Now what?” Taemin asked. Onew used his uninjured had to take the box and opened it, revealing a necklace, one that had the Korean word (On) on it.

“Let me put it on for you,” Onew grabbed the necklace and put it around Taemin’s neck, wincing when he had to use force with his left hand.

“And I have this,” Onew told Taemin, pulling the one with (Tae) out from his collar.

“They match… how much did this cost?” Taemin asked. Onew just chuckled, knowing how Taemin didn’t like to waste money.

“About… truth to be told, the necklaces cost about 1.5 million won…” Onew scratched the back of his neck sheepishly. Taemin stared at him blankly.

“You’re kidding,” Taemin said humourlessly. Onew shook his head. “But it’s so expensive…”

“It’s our first couple item. No way will I let you throw it away or return it so that I can get money. Our relationship goes deeper than that, and you know it,” Onew said. Taemin just nodded and rested against Onew’s chest, sitting in between the elder’s legs. Onew hugged Taemin closer to him, ignoring the pain from his wrist.

“Hyung, we’ll have to treat that injury soon,” Taemin reminded.

“Right now, being with you is the best treatment I could ever get. I love you, Taeminnie,” Onew said, kissing the crown of his boyfriend’s head.

“I love you too hyung,” Taemin mumbled, smiling contentedly against Onew’s chest.

Just like that, their first date ended. Taemin fell asleep in Onew’s embrace. The leader fell asleep too, lying down with Taemin on top of him. Eve, too, fell asleep beside the loving couple.

[End of flashback]

 

“Earth to Taemin, can you read me?” Ryeowook asked, slapping Taemin a few times. This seemed to knock the younger male out of his trance.

“That’s the second time you’ve blanked out today, Taemin. Are you sure you’re fine?” Yoseob asked worriedly. Taemin smiled and nodded.

“Ne, I’m alright. Just reminiscing about the past events,” Taemin assured them.

“So like I was saying, according to their schedule, they have Inkigayo in the afternoon. After which, Jaejoong oppa will bring Yunho oppa somewhere, and Changmin will return to the dorm. You’ll go get him at 6pm, and bring him to Yoseob, arasso?” Jihyun repeated the plan.

“Where do we meet Seob hyung? And do you think it’s a good idea? I mean, the last time Seob hyung was with Changmin hyung, he kind of cried. A lot,” Taemin told them.

“Then maybe Ryeowook oppa and Yoseob bring Changmin to you, who will in turn bring him to me,” Jihyun suggested instead. Taemin nodded.

“That works. Where do they bring him to me?” Taemin asked.

“At the lobby of SM’s building. You think that’s fine?” Jihyun asked.

“No problem. Then I’ll just, um, bring him outside where you’ll be waiting?” Taemin confirmed. Jihyun nodded. All of them put their hands together and shouted ‘Hwaiting!’ before deciding to sleep. It was pretty late, and SHINee might not return to the dorm anyway.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Everyone ready? We’re gonna rehearse for the first time now,” Leeteuk, who had arrived with Eunhyuk, announced. They had been filled in on the plans and already knew what was going on. It was slightly past midnight, nearly 1am, and everybody was tired.

“Ne!” the others shouted. All they wanted was sleep.

“And… cue the music!” Leeteuk shouted. The bait was Junhyung and Minho, again.

*Why us?* the rappers thought sadly. This time, though, Eunhyuk joined them.

“Go!” Heechul shouted, and the three made their way through.

The 4Minute zombies were perfect; you wouldn’t ever be able to recognize them. There were three of them, the last one at the back.

Next was the SHINee lions, which was really kind of weird but it could work. I mean, if you were scared of something, no matter how fake, you’ll be afraid. Once again, there were three; Minho was supposed to be the last person.

Then came the SuJu clowns – a third of them, anyway – and just like the zombies, they looked real. The sound effects, lighting and fake spider webs weren’t that much help to the rappers, either.

The trio kept walking till they saw four tigers who growled rather enthusiastically. Junhyung could easily spot his Seungie. It was too obvious.

*Aigo, like a real beast!* Junhyung thought proudly. He too was the last tiger at the back.

After the tigers came the other third of clowns, which, as usual, looked real. The Leeteuk clown looked the scariest, since he was practically the thinnest. Yesung attempted to make some kind of evil laughter to add on to the scary music.

A chill ran up the rappers’ spines. What would happen to Changmin?

They walked a little more before turning into what used to be a dining room. Now, a zombie and two clowns waited for them, walking towards them slowly. Not long ago, when EunTeuk had arrived, the group decided to build a sort of door so that Changmin wouldn’t be able to turn back. In short, he would have been cornered by his fears.

After the music started going down from the , the lone zombie and clowns advanced faster. At first they were a few metres away. Now, their breaths could be felt by the rappers.

“…Boo,” they said eerily, as if in despair, and just shouted randomly. The rappers stumbled a little and pretty much fell flat on their butts.

“SUCCESS!” Kyuhyun exclaimed happily. The others all went to the dining room and helped their respective partners up: Donghae helped Eunhyuk, Hyunseung helped Junhyung, and Siwon helped Minho, since no one volunteered to do so.

“That was awesome! I don’t feel like rehearsing anymore, so let’s just sleep, ok?” Leeteuk told them. They all nodded, exhausted as well.

“IU-sshi, do you happen to have extra space in your room or anywhere? Kitchen, maybe? We just need a mattress, that’s all,” Leeteuk asked.

“I probably have a few spare big mattresses. But up to you how to fit it around. 4Minute and G.Na, sleep in my room,” IU said and went in, the other girls trailing behind her.

IU emerged again, holding about six big mattresses, along with spare blankets. “Three people on each mattress. Good night,” IU said and went to sleep.

It took some time for the guys to figure out how to sleep, but it was pretty easy; place two mattresses together and three couples can sleep on them.

“Nights. We can all sleep in tomorrow, except for Gikwang, arasso?” Leeteuk told them, always a natural leader as he’s the eldest.

“Ne,” they all replied.

“I set my own alarm already,” Gikwang said.

“Good night then,” Leeteuk said and switched the lights off.

“Good night.”

Onew took his phone out and decided to text his boyfriend who he knew would be asleep by now.

 

{From: Onew ♥ Chicken

Good night Taeminnie <3 see you tomorrow~ *places wet kiss on your forehead* sleep well :D

To: Taeminnie ♥ Dubu}

 

Then Onew shut his phone and slept peacefully. Beside him, Minho had pretty much seen the entire thing. He was furious about their intimacy, but then again, he probably shouldn’t have kept making the maknae mad at him. Umpteen times, too.

“Sleep well,” Minho whispered and fell into a deep slumber as well.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 

(The next morning)

“Where’s my makeup? Gah! And toiletries? Omo I’m going to be late if I don’t hurry!” Gikwang panicked, digging around for the said items.

“Kiki? So much for sleeping well,” Dongwoon yawned and stretched.

“Oh thank god you’re awake. Do you remember where I put my toiletries?” Gikwang asked his boyfriend. The younger male sighed and reached over to the bag beside him.

“It’s here you babo. Come on, I’m going to wash up too. Let’s go,” Dongwoon said and stood up, walking lazily to the toilet.

After a few minutes of brushing up, Dongwoon helped Gikwang put on light makeup while the elder male changed his clothes hastily, combing his hair after that.

“Done. You’ll be back in time for the prank?” Dongwoon asked like a worried wife would. Gikwang laughed at his boyfriend’s expression and just nodded.

“Ne, so stop acting so worried. Love ya,” Gikwang told the younger male and tip toed to kiss his boyfriend on the lips. Frankly speaking, their height difference was pretty big. Did I mention that Gikwang was wearing insoles?

“Love you too hyung,” Dongwoon said and kind of sent Gikwang to the door.

What they didn’t notice was IU outside the toilet, hearing every single word of the conversation. She went back into her room when she noticed that they were leaving.

Once in her room, IU jumped on her bed and pounced on the other girls. They woke up and glared at her in annoyance. Upon seeing her excited face, they perked up.

“What is it?” Jiyoon asked curiously.

“KiWoon is real!” IU exclaimed and clamped her hand over , scared that Dongwoon would hear her. The others stared at her as if she were mad.

“Great. Just great. First EunHae and OnTae, and NOW KiWoon too? Next thing you know they’re all confessing that they’re gay,” Hyuna sighed.

“I won’t be shocked, truthfully. Should we ask? I mean, they’re failing to hide their uality preferences anyway. So if EunHae decides to make out again, we’ll know. Or some other couple,” G.Na said. They shrugged and walked out of the bedroom.

The place was still like they left it, just with people sprawled all over the floor. Dongwoon wasn’t there, so they assumed that he was in the kitchen. EunHae were… let’s say that their position wasn’t very nice. Key was hugging Jonghyun like a bolster. Sungmin was snuggling into Kyuhyun's chest and the evil maknae was hugging the elder protectively. Hyunseung and Junhyung were both hugging each other, and Hyunseung was snuggled into Junhyung’s chest as well.

“This is… wow?” Sohyun said, unsure of how to react. The rest just stared at the mess on the floor.

Shindong, Heechul, Leeteuk, Siwon, Yesung, Doojoon, Minho and Onew were just sprawled on the floor. At this moment, Dongwoon walked out from the kitchen, holding a plate of bread, jam, and a cup of milk. He noticed his noonas in the living room.

“Good morning, noonas. Why’re you up so early?” Dongwoon asked suspiciously.

“I should ask you that. IU got woken up by some conversation between you and Gikwang…?” Gayoon told him, checking for his reaction. As expected, the younger male had a look of shock on his face before he composed himself.

“Yeah, I did talk to hyung. Why? What’d you hear?” Dongwoon asked, a hint of worry in his voice.

“That you loved each other? Duh,” IU scoffed. Dongwoon’s eyes widened visibly and he started panicking. “So, is it true?”

Reluctantly, Dongwoon nodded.

“I knew it!” Jiyoon exclaimed.

“Knew what?” Dongwoon asked, more worried than ever.

“That ALL of you are gay. Maybe with the exception of those here who’re unattached,” Jiyoon added.

Dongwoon gulped and nodded again. The rest already knew this would happen, so they nodded in acknowledgement.

“Don’t worry, we won’t tell anyone. But Victoria unni… wasn’t she dating Onew oppa?” Sohyun asked. Dongwoon nodded as well.

“But Taemin understands. After all, they’ve been together for pretty long now. Not as long as the rest of us but you get the point,” Dongwoon explained, long story cut short, and smiled meekly at his noonas. “Thanks for helping us to keep this a secret. But don’t tell any other idols either, arasso?” Dongwoon asked. They just nodded, not sure of what to say.

“Then let’s just wake the others up and get them to confess. I mean, judging from their positions, it seems pretty obvious to us that they’re all in a relationship with whoever they’re hugging,” Hyuna announced and walked over to Shindong, who was in a blue Donald Duck pajamas, and started to shake him lightly.

IU walked to KyuMin who were wearing a bunny and wolf pajamas respectively, but it looked more like a customized couple tee, and pulled them apart before shaking both of them.

G.Na went to EunHae who were also wearing couple tee-like pajamas, one of a fish and the other of strawberry milk, and shook them awake.

Sohyun went over to JunSeung had to forcefully pull them apart with Dongwoon's help before she shook them awake. Hyunseung was wearing normal pajamas that had the words ‘4D Prince Jang’ on the front and a chibi version of himself at the back. Junhyung, on the other hand, was wearing a Pikachu pajamas and he was hugging his Pikajun too.

Gayoon and Jiyoon each pulled JongKey apart as well, giggling at Jonghyun’s dino pajamas and Key’s cat pajamas. Both had their stage names on the top of the front with a heart and their boyfriend’s name below the heart.

After all that, they woke the others up together.

After around ten minutes, all the others were awake and headed to the toilet while the girls went to the toilet in the bedroom.

“Why’d you wake us up?” Leeteuk asked, feeling a little annoyed that he didn’t get the sleep he wanted to. He usually barely slept, and now that he had the chance, he was woken up. It’s not surprising that he would be seemingly pissed off.

The rest of them had come out of the toilet by now, having finished washing up, and were looking at the girls for a reasonable answer.

Gayoon sighed and looked at how they stood; just as they were coupled. EunHae were standing way too close for comfort, Junhyung was resting his head on Hyunseung’s shoulder, Jonghyun was back-hugging Key and KyuMin were holding hands. She cleared to get their attention.

“We just wanted to ask you whether all of you were gay, except… Shindong oppa,” Gayoon finally spoke. Those who had not confessed – which was everyone except EunHae and Onew – widened their eyes in disbelief and choked a little.

“Who told you that nonsense?” Junhyung asked, moving to stand awkwardly beside Hyunseung. KyuMin and JongKey immediately got the hint and stopped being intimate as well. The girls and Dongwoon sighed inwardly; they were so shallow at times.

“You were sleeping like lovers, which you are, based on reliable sources. And anyways, we caught a couple kissing. So, stop trying to get yourself out of this. We won’t tell others unless we’re sure that they’re the same as you. By that I meant their… ual preferences,” Jiyoon reassured them.

“Then we’ll be truthful with you. All the guys here, except Shindong, are gay. ALL of us,” Yesung admitted, expecting a shocked reaction. But all he saw were nods, acknowledging the truth. “You knew?!” he gasped in disbelief.

They nodded again. “Of course. That time in the hospital definitely wasn’t a lie, and I can roughly tell since you don’t ever seem to be attracted to girls, idols or not,” G.Na told them simply.

They just nodded blankly, their minds not really processing the info. All they could think of was food, and sleep. Glancing at each other, they all headed towards the kitchen to search for food to eat. Hunger was a terrible thing at all times.

IU sighed and followed them in. It’s not as if her kitchen actually had anything to eat. On second thought, she went back out to call for pizza. If their managers didn’t know, they wouldn’t be scolded. And she’d probably get some express delivery as an idol.

So, IU called the pizza delivery person and ordered a total of four regular pizzas for all of them. Just as she put the phone down, everyone walked back into the living room, as if depressed. IU raised a brow at them; were they really that desperate?

Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and the latter stood up, walked to the door and went out. Kyuhyun followed his boyfriend out too.

“Pumpkin pie. As always,” Heechul sighed at their weirdness.

“I ordered pizza and it should be arriving soon, but they can eat pumpkin pie if they want to,” IU shrugged. At the mention of pizza, Shindong’s eyes lit up. Literally.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

After a few minutes of talking about random stuff, the delivery man arrived and gave them the pizzas, taking the money and leaving. Immediately, all of them crowded around the boxes of pizza and started grabbing a piece each.

Just then, KyuMin walked back in with a piece of pumpkin pie from Sungmin’s favourite shop, also happened to be owned by a relative of Shindong’s.

Kyuhyun saw the pieces of pizza and pouted, Kyu-style.

“How come you guys have pizza and all I have is pumpkin pie?”

Sungmin whacked Kyuhyun's head, causing the younger male to wince. Then he just went to sit on the floor and started eating his pie.

“Min! I want to eat too~” Kyuhyun whined. Sungmin shook his head and turned so that his back was facing Kyuhyun. He blocked his pie from reach, too.

Kyuhyun knew that he had pissed the bunny off, so he headed for the pizzas. There was just one left, and as Kyuhyun reached for it, Shindong grabbed it and took a bite.

Looking at Kyuhyun innocently, Shindong took another bite of the pizza.

“Did you want some?”

Kyuhyun wanted to scream in anger, but he knew he wasn’t supposed to, so he settled for cursing and plopping onto the floor beside his lover, eyeing the pie. He didn’t even notice when he started to drool at the sight of pumpkin pie.

*Maybe I was too harsh… on second thought, Kyu’s punishment will be no for a week, and wearing the bunny suit tomorrow, since we’re still on break tomorrow. Yup, I’ll do that then! And now…* Sungmin thought satisfactorily, and stuffed a piece of pie into Kyuhyun’s mouth.

The maknae tasted pumpkin in his mouth and took the piece of pie out, grinning at Sungmin. The elder male just turned away again, ignoring Kyuhyun completely.

*The silent treatment huh? Let’s see how long you can last, Min. then we’ll see who gets the last laugh!*Kyuhyun started smiling to himself while eating; making the others think that he went mad. Heechul slapped him back to reality and raised a questioning brow.

“What happened?” Hyunseung asked.

Kyuhyun shook his head and smiled sheepishly at them. Rolling their eyes, the others went back to where they were sitting previously.

After breakfast, they still had about seven hours till the plan would start, so they all decided to go shopping. Sungmin smirked; this was the best time to put the suit onto Kyuhyun!

“Kyu-ah, come here~” Sungmin said in his most aegyo voice.

Kyuhyun shuddered slightly. It was never good when Sungmin used that tone on him. Nonetheless, he complied and followed Sungmin into the room.

Upon entering, Sungmin closed the door and locked it. He then took the suit out of a bag. Kyuhyun backed up to the door, but Sungmin prevented him from running out.

“This is what you get for insulting pumpkin!” Sungmin said and stripped Kyuhyun of his pajamas before putting the suit onto the maknae. He then changed his own clothes and threw a spare set of clothes into his bag and smiled.

“NO!” Kyuhyun protested. Sungmin just grinned evilly and opened the door, pushing his boyfriend out into the living room before following behind.

When the others saw what Kyuhyun was wearing, they burst into laughter and SuJu rolled on the floor, followed by SHINee, and B2ST. The girls started to clap and had to clutch their stomachs because it hurt too much to keep laughing so hard.

Kyuhyun blushed in embarrassment, keeping his head down. Sungmin smiled; his plan had worked. And Kyuhyun was to go out like this, by hook or crook, Sungmin would do it.

“Kyuhyun. What. Are. You. Wearing?!” Hyuna managed to choke out before she began to laugh again. Kyuhyun sighed. He regrets ever insulting pumpkin.

“The last time he wore that was when he didn’t listen to Min. He was asked to stop playing and follow him out, but Kyu didn’t listen~! And there’s that time at ‘Chicken’s Place’, when Kyu wanted to play after he finished eating. But this, this is HILARIOUS!” Siwon almost shouted his sentences before he was clutching his stomach and rolling around again.

“Just shut up and let’s go,” Kyuhyun huffed, annoyed at all their reactions. Sungmin hooked his arm with Kyuhyun’s and they went off without the others.

“Did Kyuhyun just go out in that bunny suit? PWAHAHAHA!!!” Eunhyuk exploded and laughed even louder than ever, rolling around and knocking into Onew.

The younger looked at the dancer, and they burst out into laughter for the, what? Fourth time? The others saw the incident and burst into laughter as well. Again.

After a good ten minutes of calming themselves down, they all stood up. But the moment Jonghyun made eye contact with Donghae, they fell to the floor and began laughing again. And so, everyone was back to their crazy laughing state.

By the time Taemin called, it had been at least a half hour since they started laughing. Onew walked over to his bag, legs feeling like jelly, and took his phone out. When he saw the caller ID, he stopped laughing and pressed answer.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Hyung? What’re you doing?”

“We were going out but then we started laughing about something so… we haven’t really left yet. Call KyuMin to find out where they are and we’ll meet you there.”

“Ne hyung~! I’ll text you.”

“Arasso. I love you~!”

“Love you too hyung! Bye!”

And with that, Taemin ended the call and dialed the evil maknae’s number.

“Hyung? Where are you?”

“At the shopping mall near IU’s house. Just tell the driver to go there and you’ll see the mall on the way. Then ask the driver to go there. We’re shopping now but we’ll stop at the desert shop, level three. See you there!”

“Arasso hyung. Bye!”

Taemin looked at his phone and texted Onew.

 

{From: Taeminnie :D

Hyung, KyuMin’s at the shopping mall near IU noona’s house, at the desert store on level three. You should be able to see it if you go out of the house. See you! <3

To: My Dubu Leader Onew}

 

Onew read the message and smiled. He replied ‘Ne! See you!’ and added a heart behind before he told the others where KyuMin were and he left without them, anxious to see Taemin again. As anyone else who’s attached, he happened to have a kind of separation anxiety which Taemin obviously does not have.

When Onew reached the third floor, he noticed a group of fan girls.

*Damn! I didn’t bring a hat or something!* Onew cursed and went to a costume shop that was conveniently nearby. He bought a couple of caps that could block their face if they pulled it down, and two masks for whoever needed them. Then he wore a cap and walked over to the desert store, sitting down with KyuMin.

“Hyungs, wear these,” Onew whispered, handing Kyuhyun a mask and Sungmin a hat, deliberately blocking the fans’ view of the couple.

“Thanks Onew,” Sungmin said and put the cap on, looking down immediately. Kyuhyun put the mask on and looked down as well, but the suit was still on.

“Hyung, do you have any clothes to change into?”

Sungmin nodded and passed Onew the spare set of clothes. The singer put them in his own bag and rushed Kyuhyun to the toilet. Since the fans were all female, they couldn’t follow the idols in.

Once they got into a cubicle, Onew helped Kyuhyun change out of the bunny suit. The elder male put on the spare clothes, complaining that it was cold.

“You think they’re gone?” Kyuhyun asked. Onew shook his head, still hearing the fans’ distinct cheers. Kyuhyun sighed loudly.

“I’ll call Ryeowook hyung and ask him to distract them while Taeminnie, Jihyun noona and Yoseob go to the table,” Onew suggested, then walked out of the cubicle to the sinks. Kyuhyun stayed inside, locking the door again just in case someone got in.

“Ryeowook hyung, Onew here. I wanted to ask for your help to distract the fans away from level three, the desert store area. I doubt they’ll leave so soon, that’s why I need help or else me and Kyuhyun hyung will be trapped in the toilet forever!” Onew cried in exasperation.

“Arasso. we’re almost there, so just wait a few more minutes. And I’m supposed to send the others to Min hyung first, right?”

“Ne. Kamsa hamnida hyung!” Onew thanked and ended the call.

Onew knocked on Kyuhyun's cubicle, glad that there was no one else in the toilet.

When Kyuhyun walked out, holding the bunny suit, the fans’ cheers started getting softer and softer. Then a while later, Yoseob’s head popped into the toilet.

“Surprise! Let’s get out before they come back,” Yoseob told them. The singers nodded and headed out quickly, seeing Jihyun help Taemin to the table.

“Tae~!” Onew shouted, a little too loudly, and ran to his lover.

“Hyung… separation anxiety much? And for god’s sake, you’re not a dog!” Taemin chided. Onew shrugged and took over from Jihyun, helping the maknae to the table before the fans could return and go crazy. Jihyun just smiled at the sweetness of the couple and followed them.

When they sat down, Ryeowook was running towards them, his face flushed.

“Hyung? What happened?” Yoseob asked worriedly.

They all waited for Ryeowook to catch his breath before answering.

“I’m sure they’re gone but I might be wrong… at least I led them outside and hid in an alley while they just ran off. But I think we should move to a restaurant and ask for a private place so that we won’t be disturbed. Onew, any suggestions?” Ryeowook asked, still panting from his run.

“Of course! Let’s go to ‘Chicken’s Place’ again! There’s a branch here, somewhere, I know it!” Onew smiled cheekily as he kissed  Taemin’s forehead, making the younger blush again.

“And thus, the girls will find out about your chicken obsession. Let’s just go now,” Taemin said, heading for the floor directory.

“It’s there!” Jihyun exclaimed, pointing at the said shop.

“Oh, right, the last time we went there… holy crap,” Sungmin reminisced.

“Let’s just go and they’ll find out about everything. Come on Min,” Kyuhyun said, passing the suit to his lover and leading the way there.

Onew laughed a little upon thinking of the girls’ reactions, helping Taemin to the shop.

The rest of them just followed the couples.

When they arrived at the restaurant, Onew took his card case out and showed his platinum card to the waiter who immediately led them to a private room with three tables. Probably enough for everyone, right?

Jihyun had seen the card case and her jaw dropped. She totally wasn’t expecting that, even from the chicken maniac. She decided to leave it as a secret for the other girls.

Yoseob had decided to call his boyfriend.

“Joonie, we’re at ‘Chicken’s Place’ at level three. You’re on the way? Ne~ I’ll see you in a few. Love you!” Yoseob exclaimed and made the kissing sound before locking his phone.

“I officially have goose bumps,” Jihyun announced, shuddering slightly.

“Dammit. Now I want to call Sungie too!” Ryeowook whined.

Onew looked at his hyung weirdly.

“Hyung, can’t you just call him?” Onew asked rhetorically. Ryeowook’s eyes lit up and he nodded excitedly as he took his phone out. “Eternal maknae will be eternal maknae. Naïve is one of their traits,” Onew muttered.

“I heard that,” Taemin told Onew. The latter shrugged.

The seven of them chatted for a few minutes before the others showed up.

“Let’s order!” Onew exclaimed excitedly.

Jihyun asked him to show his card case to the other girls – which he gladly did – and they gasped in shock, wide-eyed. Onew just ignored their reactions, more focused on ordering.

This time, everyone but Eunhyuk, Shindong, Yoseob, Taemin and Onew ordered just one dish. The others order two dishes, and as usual, Onew ordered eight.

Again, they chatted about schedules, variety shows, dramas and whatnot before the dishes arrived. Immediately, Onew dug into his food without bothering to greet.

Taemin nudged his lover gently.

“Hyung, greet the others…” Taemin whispered dryly.

“Ah, ne. I will eat well!” Onew said and continued on the drumstick that he was eating.

Taemin shook his head at the elder male’s tactics and just ate as well.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“So, where do you want to shop? We have about three hours before we have to get back,” Shindong reminded them. Everyone pointed in a different direction, so they decided to split up.

JunSeung and OnTae went together, to the jewelry shop, and unluckily, f(x) was filming something nearby. Some CF, from what it looked like.

Onew had wanted to hurry away but Victoria had spotted him.

“Yah! Why haven’t you called me these past few days?!” Victoria demanded as she walked up to Onew. The younger male panicked and looked at JunSeung for help.

“He. Isn’t. Dating. You. Anymore.” Hyunseung said through gritted teeth.

“Shut up . I was talking to Onew,” Victoria said in a fake ty accent.

Junhyung glared daggers at Victoria; how dare she say that about Seungie?

*She seems to be ignoring the fact that I bought a pair of rings… which I got to collect! Wait, did I collect it yet?* Onew thought, forgetting that he had done so just yesterday morning.

“Firstly, Victoria Song Qian, you aren’t that much better. And secondly, NO ONE calls Seungie a or any names unless they want to die. Thirdly, you’re a female, so I won’t stoop as low as hitting you. You just keep hoping that someone will love you someday, arasso?” Junhyung asked, clenching his fist into tight balls, till his knuckles turned white.

“Firstly, Yong Junhyung or Yong Jaesoon, I’m way better. Secondly, do I look like I care? And thirdly, I’ll hit you then,” Victoria said and slapped the rapper.

Junhyung touched his cheek and looked at her. “You’re such a , nobody would ever want you. Just off and go back to whichever hole you came from. ,” Junhyung spat in disgust. Onew helped Taemin away from Victoria while Hyunseung was tugging onto Junhyung’s sleeve, trying to prevent a fight from occurring.

“Right. Are you talking about yourself?”

“She isn’t worth it. Let’s just leave her alone to her own ty ways. Bye, . I hope no one ever likes you unless they’re blind AND deaf,” Hyunseung told her and left, walking over to OnTae. Junhyung glared at Victoria once more, certain that she would be scared, and followed Hyunseung.

Once they were out of earshot, Victoria let out a breath of relief.

*That was probably the worst thing that I’ve ever done. Oh well, I’m still going to take revenge. Poor Onew doesn’t even know that I stalk him. It’s his fault anyway. Hmph!* Victoria huffed mentally and returned to the filming set.

“Let’s go in and check the jewelry out!” Onew exclaimed. He knew how the three of them loved accessories, and they could get another couple item.

Once in the store, JunSeung went to look at stuff, leaving OnTae alone.

“Hyung, you remember that necklace you gave me on our first date?” Taemin asked.

“Yeah. It’s still here,” Onew pulled it out from his shirt.

“I was thinking of buying a necklace, but without the chain, and add it onto the necklace. With the words ‘사랑’ on it. Then we can buy two and add one to each of our necklaces,” Taemin suggested. Onew nodded and smiled at Taemin.

“May I help you?” the sales assistant asked.

“We were wondering if there were any charms with the words ‘사랑’ on them. If yes, we want two. If no, then we’d like to order them,” Onew asked.

“Of course we have them. Do you want the bigger or smaller ones?”

“Those that would be the same size as this one,” Onew showed his necklace to the assistant who nodded and went to the store room.

“Is this fine?” she asked and showed the charms to them.

Onew smiled; they were perfect. He nodded.

“I’ll take them,” Onew told her and went to pay. Once he was done, he immediately put it on for Taemin before doing so for himself.

“And this is what I call a couple necklace,” Taemin beamed.

“I still remember getting my wrist injured at our first date last year. But it was worth everything,” Onew said, sighing contentedly. Taemin smiled as well, kissing Onew on the lips lightly.

“Oh my god no PDA please,” Hyunseung joked.

“Did you guys get anything?” Taemin asked.

“Yeah. Couple rings. We’re kind of getting our names engraved right now but the assistant gave us priority in return for autographs. And you?” Hyunseung asked back.

“These,” Onew pointed at the new charms.

*Now that I think of it… I did engrave our names on the rings, right?* Onew questioned.

“Cool. Junnie’s here so let’s shop elsewhere,” Hyunseung said as Junhyung approached them and gave the dancer a light kiss on the cheek.

“Oh my god no PDA please,” Onew repeated, laughing at his own joke.

For the rest of the two hours they had left, the couples shopped for clothes before meeting back at the desert store on level three.

When they went to the store, everyone was assembled, so they went to their respective ‘stations’ to prepare. An hour later, Changmin would start to be lured to the dorm.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Ugh! I’m tired,” Taemin said as he plopped down on the couch rather dangerously.

“I swear, if you break your leg again, it’s not my problem,” Ryeowook told Taemin.

“We have a little while to plan about what we’ll say,” Jihyun informed them.

“Let’s try this then. I’ll act as Changmin,” Yoseob said.

“And… go!”

Ryeowook headed to the ‘door’ and knocked. ‘Changmin’ opened the door.

“Ne?”

“Changmin, I got a surprise for you! It’s waiting downstairs. Taemin will meet you and bring you out to make sure you go to the right place,” Ryeowook told ‘Changmin’.

“Arasso. Go downstairs with me,” ‘Changmin’ asked. Ryeowook shrugged and followed the younger male to the ‘lift’ and pressed ‘one’.

When they arrived at the ‘ground floor’, they spotted Taemin and ‘Changmin’ was handed over to the maknae. Taemin then brought ‘Changmin’ out the ‘doors’ of the building, where Jihyun was waiting for the two to arrive.

“Jihyun noona?”

“Ne! The girls want to talk to you about singing and stuff related to being an idol, since you’ve been in the industry for quite long. So we planned to go to my dorm. Is that alright?”

“Jae umma and Yunho appa are out anyway… why not?”

“Then let’s go~!” Jihyun exclaimed.

“Cut! Good job!” Ryeowook said and laughed. The others laughed too and only settled down a while later. They only had a while more to change and plan for their dinner plans.

After everything they were supposed to do, it was nearly time to find Changmin.

“Wook and Seob hyung, go upstairs to DBSK’s dorm. YunJae should be gone by now,” Taemin instructed as he headed to the lift going down. Jihyun followed Taemin and they went down first.

Yoseob and Ryeowook looked at each other, shrugged, and went up.

“Who is it?” Changmin asked, opening the door of DBSK’s dorm.

“We wanted to give you a surprise, but it’s waiting downstairs. Let’s go!” Ryeowook said and pushed Changmin towards the lift, leaving Yoseob behind, and the door open.

“Wait! I have to lock the door!” Changmin protested, but the lift doors had already closed.

“Time to get his food supply. Then I’ll leave it at SHINee’s dorm first,” Yoseob said to himself as he went inside the dorm.

Downstairs, Taemin was leading Changmin to Jihyun.

“Are you for real?”

That was Changmin’s reaction when he saw Jihyun.

“Hi! The girls kind of wanted to chat with you about idol life, seeing as how you’re considered a veteran, or at least an experienced sunbae,” Jihyun told Changmin.

Not suspecting anything, Changmin just nodded and got into the cab.

Behind them, Taemin and Ryeowook had gotten into another cab, waiting for Yoseob.

When Jihyun spotted Yoseob, she told the driver to go. Once Yoseob got into the cab, they followed Jihyun to IU’s dorm.

The ride only took a short ten minutes, and Jihyun got off with Changmin first. Soon after, the other three went up the lift as well, waiting to ambush Changmin.

“Jihyun, this is your dorm? Looks rather nice,” Changmin complimented.

“Aww, thanks! Come in. After you,” Jihyun said and unlocked the door. Once it was open, Yoseob and Ryeowook pushed Changmin in while Jihyun waited for Taemin before helping to block the door. At first, there was knocking, but it died down after a while.

“What’s the meaning of this?!”

“The only way to get out is to go through the maze!” they all shouted.

Changmin turned and almost wet his pants. A haunted house was the thing he needed least.

And let the games begin.

 

 

 

 

Happy belated New Year!!! I wanted to update on New Year but i was kinda busy.... oh well! Enjoy this chappie and look forward to the next one~ this story's gonna end soon but i think i wanna make a sequel :D kekeke i'll make a poll when it's closer to the ending :)