Unexpected

Just to let you know, I love you...

(A day later)

SHINee arrived at the stadium where they would be performing the 1st SHINee World Concert in Seoul. Backstage, they practiced hard for an hour before taking a break. Suddenly, Victoria walked in.

"Ah, SHINee sunbaes, good luck for your first solo concert," Victoria said, wishing SHINee good luck. They just nodded at her, confused. "Onew-ah," Victoria said, "was your date with Tae yesterday fun?" she asked, the question hanging in the air. Onew only called Taemin 'Tae' when they where in the dorm or on a date. Also, only SHINee knew about Onew and Taemin's plans for christmas. Thus, this question really shocked them.

"How did you know about Onew's pet name for Taemin? And how did you find out about their plans for yesterday?" Minho asked, the first to speak up, eyeing Victoria suspiciously. However, Victoria's answer was completely uncalled for.

"Well, I followed them, obviously," Victoria said, annoyed. She rolled her eyes and glared at Taemin. "You better stay away from Onew if you know what's good for you," she threatened.

"Stay away from my Taeminnie! I won't let you hurt him!" Onew shouted, spitting the words into Victoria's face, as he pulled Taemin to his side.

"Aw, but you know I've always liked you, right, Onew?" Victoria said, taking a step closer to Taemin. "Even if you don't love me, I can make you!" Victoria said, smirking at Taemin, who was pulled away by Key.

"Yah! Leave my son alone you ! Onew will never love you, so stop deluding yourself!" Key shouted, instinctively protecting Taemin. Walking up to Taemin, Victoria slapped him across the face, hard.

Taemin's hand rested over the spot where it stung from the slap, tears forming in his eyes. "W-why would you d-do this to m-me?" Taemin asked between sobs.

"You dare ask why? After stealing Onew away from me, you ask me why I would do this to you? Don't be such a bastard!" Victoria screamed at Taemin. Then, Onew slapped her.

"Don't you dare touch my Taeminnie with your filthy hands! And I was never yours, Victoria. I belong to Taeminnie only. Just because we're often paired up doesn't mean that I have feelings for you! Don't even think of reporting us to SM, he already knows of our relationship and he approves of it. Just give up, Victoria, I'm never going to leave Taeminnie, got that?" Onew asked, tired of the conversation.

"Fine," Victoria said, unhappy. "Just you wait, Taemin. You won't know what hit you," she said, smiling menacingly. For a moment, Taemin was scared. *Hyung, you'll protect me, right?* Taemin thought.

"Yah! Get out already! Stop disturbing us!" Jonghyun shouted, annoyed. When Victoria finally stormed out of the room, Jonghyun slammed the door behind her.

"What now, hyung?" Minho asked, worried for their maknae. "She'll probably use Sulli or Krystal to cause misunderstandings between you and Taemin, so you'll need to be more wary of her," Minho suggested.

*Will she really be so straightforward?* Onew thought, furrowing his brows in worry. *Sorry, Tae, this is all my fault. Sorry for putting you in this situation. What if she tries to kill you?* Onew suddenly thought, groaning at the idea.

"What is it hyung?" Key asked. Onew just shook his head, smiling at the other members.

"Don't worry about me, hyungs. I'll be alright. If you want, you can hire a bodyguard for me," Taemin suggested, sensing their worry.

"That's not a bad idea!" Jonghyun exclaimed. "We should discuss this with SM, our SNSD noonas and SuJu hyungs. SM might be able to control Victoria," Jonghyun said, while SHINee nodded their heads.

"Heechul hyung will protect you, right? Seeing as how he's your second umma," Key said, smiling at Taemin. Taemin nodded at his hyungs, smiling brightly.

"Kamsa hamnida, hyungs!" Taemin shouted happily. "Let's give the Shawols a great performance, arasso?" Taemin said, getting hyped up for the performance later on.

"Ne, SHINee hwaiting!" Onew exclaimed, pumping his fist in the air, being the leader again, instead of just Taemin's boyfriend. The other members pumped their  fists in the air too, shouting 'Hwaiting', before they continued rehearsing for another hour or so. Then, they went  on stage to give their most dazzling performance yet.

 

 

 

Well, this chapter is quite long. Hope you enjoyed it! :) remember, comments are greatly appreciated:D