Christmas

Just to let you know, I love you...

(A day later)

"Hyung! Let's get on this ride!" Taemin exclaimed, excited as a school boy. *Aish, this boy. Well, I did suggest the theme park. I guess I'm going to follow him around for the whole day* Onew thought, looking at his boyfriend. *But I can't resist him anyway, he's too cute!* Onew exclaimed in his mind.

"Arasso. You're so cute you know that Taeminnie?" Onew said, pinching Taemin's cheeks.

"Hyung! Stop that, it;s embarassing..." Taemin said, blushing.

"Ok, fine, let's go," Onew said, pretending to sigh.

"What's wrong hyung?" Taemin asked, concern written on his face.

"It's nothing. It's just that you seem to have more fun playing in the theme park than when you're with me..." Onew continued pranking Taemin.

"It's not that... It's just... We don't get out very often, and I want to play as much as possible today. Mianhae for ignoring you hyung," Taemin said, pouting cutely.

"Aigo, Tae, you're so cute! I was just kidding just now. Let's go already, ok? We don't have all day long..." Onew said.

"Ok! Chulbal~" Taemin said, imitating Minho in Dream Team and Oh! My School.

A few hours later, they left the theme park. "Where are we going now, hyung?" Taemin asked curiously.

"We have to shop with Key... There's two hours left to dinner and this is what I had to agree to so that he would leave us alone for the rest of the day. Let's go," Onew said reluctantly, pulling Taemin along with him.

The two of them went to meet the other members at Dongdaemun, where they tried on at least 50 outfits picked by Key. "Well, let's just buy these few outfits for you ok?" Key asked, upset that they had bought only a few clothes. Onew and Taemin just nodded and rushed out of the mall. "Aish, these two..." Key said, giving up. "Now, it's your turn, Jjong. You too Minho," Key told them, smiling brightly at them while they just gave up going against him.

"Hyung, where to now?" Taemin asked.

"Dinner. I have a surprise for you," Onew said, smiling at his plan. After about  ten minutes of walking, they arrived at a restaurant. When they entered, they were shown to a table.

"Wow! Hyung, this place has a stage!" Taemin said, unsuspecting of Onew's plans.

"Yeah, I like the decorations of this restaurant. You like it?" Onew said, glad he had chosen such a restaurant. *Bet he doesn't know what my surprise is* Onew thought, smiling to himself. "Let's place our orders, Tae," Onew said.

After they placed their orders which, of course, included chicken, Onew suddenly went up the stage. Taemin's hand flew over his mouth in surprise "This song is dedicated to my boyfriend, Taemin. Tae, this is for you." Onew said, and he started singing 'It has to be you' by his SuJu sunbae, Yesung.

It can’t be if it’s not you
I can’t be without you
It’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this
It’s fine even if my heart’s hurts
Yes because i’m just in love with you
 
I cannot send you away one more time
I can’t live without you
 
It can’t be if it’s not you
It can’t be without you
It’s okay if i’m hurt for a day and a year like this
It’s fine even if my heart’s hurts
Yes because i’m just in love with you
 

After the song, everyone in the restaurant clapped. Taemin was shocked and touched by Onew, and there were tears running down his cheeks. As Onew returned to their table, he hugged Onew tightly.

"Tae, what's wrong?" Onew asked, panicked.

"Nothing, hyung. I'm just surprised and touched by your actions. This was your big surprise for me?" Taemin asked, letting go of Onew. Onew just nodded, and smiled at Taemin.

"So did you like it?" Onew asked, happy that his plan succeeded.

"Yes, I loved it!" Taemin exclaimed. "I'm sorry I didn't really get anything for you hyung..." Taemin said, feeling a little guilty.

"It's alright, I don't really mind. The best present you could give me is your presence. Thanks for agreeing to this, Tae. It means a lot," Onew said, pecking his boyfriend on the cheek. "Let's eat. I'm starving..." Onew said, pouting.

"Arasso, hyung," Taemin said, digging into his own food.

After dinner, the two of them returned to the dorm. "Hmm... It seems that Jjong and Minho are still being tortured by Key. Lucky we escaped," Onew joked. "Oh, and this is for you. Hope you like it." Onew said, pulling the dog plush toy from inside the bag that he hid it in the day before.

"Ahh! It's so cute! Thanks hyung!" Taemin squealed, hugging the toy to him. "I got you this." Taemin said, before pulling a chicken plush toy out from inside a drawer.

"CHICKEN! I love it, Tae!" Onew said, grabbing the toy.

"Hyung... You can't eat it... It's to remind you of me and your beloved chicken. Since I am born in the year of rooster," Taemin explained.

"I know that I can't eat it. But a guy can have dreams, can't he?" Onew said. Seeing Taemin's shocked face, he laughed. "I'm just kidding..." Onew said. *Tae can be so gullible at times* Onew thought, smiling at his boyfriend's foolishness.

"We're back!" Key shouted. Jonghyun and Minho were trailing behind him, obviously tired of shopping for the whole afternoon. "Let's all take a bath and go to sleep already, I'm tired." Key said, stretching after putting all the shoping bags down. Jonghyun and Minho gave him a 'it was your idea' look. "This is you and Taemin's," Key said, passing a bag to Onew. Then, the three of them went to bathe.

"Merry Christmas Tae," Onew said.

"You too hyung," Taemin replied, smiling.

"Christmas kiss?" Onew said, pointing at his lips.

"Aish... You're becoming like Jonghyun hyung, always desperate for skinship..." Taemin said, but kissed Onew on the cheek anyway.

"I only want skinship from you," Onew pointed out. "Let's go to bed already." Onew said, tired. The two of them went back to their rooms and fell asleep quickly. Just like this, Christmas was over, and their schedules would resume tomorrow.

 

 

 

Please comment so that I can improve the story:) Sorry if this chapter is a little boring... :( Comments are greatly appreciated! :D