Compromise with the devil

Just to let you know, I love you...

(A day later)

Outside f(x)’s dorm, Onew was hesitating. *Why am I like this? It’s for Tae’s  good, right? Why can’t I imagine myself with Victoria?* Onew thought, somewhat confused. In the end, he knocked on the door of f(x)’s dorm lightly, hoping that he wouldn’t wake anyone up.

Luna opened the door, surprised to see Onew so early. “Onew oppa? What is it?” Luna asked, confused.

*It seems that Victoria has kept her plan to herself* Onew thought, wondering about the reason behind it. “Ah, Luna, where is Victoria noona?” Onew asked politely, smiling at Luna.

“Unni’s in her room. She should be awake by now. Let me get her,” Luna said, walking into the dorm. “Onew oppa, why don’t you take a seat?” Luna suggested, not forgetting her manners.

*Why is it that with Tae, I could see our whole future ahead of us? But with Victoria… I just can’t…* Onew thought, somewhat upset at himself. “Ne, Luna. Kamsa hamnida,” Onew said, walking into the neatly arranged dorm. “Wow, your dorm is really clean,” Onew praised, looking around as it was his first time there.

“VICTORIA UNNI! ONEW OPPA’S HERE TO SEE YOU!” Luna shouted, while Onew stared at her. “Oh, Onew oppa, anything wrong?” Luna asked, wondering why Onew was staring at her weirdly.

“Oh, it’s nothing, just that in SHINee’s dorm, if someone is asleep, we’ll keep quiet so we won’t wake them up,” Onew explained. Luna nodded, smiling at Onew.

“Ok, I understand. Usually we’re like that too, just that everyone’s already awake, so it’s fine,” Luna said, as Victoria walked out of her room.

*Suddenly she looks so scary… Taeminnie, this a sacrifice I have to take for you… Haha…* Onew said, joking with himself mentally. “Yah! Luna, did you really have to shout so loud? What if you woke the sunbaes sleeping on this level up?” Victoria chided, while Luna just smiled sheepishly. *At least she’s taking her stand as the leader* Onew thought, shocked that Victoria had this side to her.

“Mianhae, unni…” Luna said, apologising. “I forgot about that…” she said.

“Aish… Never mind. So, Onew, what was it you wanted to talk about?” Victoria asked. *Why am I suddenly afraid of her?* Onew thought, mentally scolding himself. “Oh, did you want to discuss the surprise I gave you and Taemin? By the way, did you like it?” Victoria asked, smiling menacingly. Seeing that Luna was still in the room, Victoria sighed. “Luna, we’re going out for a while, alright?” Victoria asked. Luna nodded and returned to her room. “Let’s go outside to discuss this. I don’t want to ruin my other members’ image of me. If they find out, they’ll be so disappointed that their unni could be like that. Ok?” Victoria asked. Without waiting for an answer, she pulled Onew out of the dorm. Little did she know, not only Luna, but Amber too had heard their conversation.

*No wonder she didn’t tell her members about her plan… Makes sense though… Wait, why am I praising her? Aish, I’m so stupid…* Onew thought, mentally reprimanding himself. Finally, Victoria brought him to the back staircase. However, Amber had seen and heard the whole thing, and was discussing it with the other members. Together, they went to spy on the two, curious to find out why they were being so secretive.

Closing the door to the staircase, Victoria turned to Onew. “Anyway, back to what I was saying. Did you enjoy the surprise?” Victoria asked again, oblivious to the f(x) members just outside to the door, eavesdropping on their conversation.

*This woman is nuts… How could she ask such a heartless question?!* Onew thought angrily, but managed to mask his anger. “Well, it wasn’t very pleasant, was it? I mean, you injured Taemin till he can’t dance for three months. So, how could we possibly enjoy it?” Onew asked sweetly, which freaked Victoria out a little.

*Why is he suddenly like this? It’s actually a little scary to see Onew like this…* Victoria thought to herself. “That is true… I am sorry for doing that to him. But then again… it was the only way to get you to leave him, wasn’t it?” Victoria asked again.

Outside, the f(x) members were stunned. “U-unni was the one t-to land Taemin oppa in his c-current state?” Sulli whispered, stumbling over her words.

“It seems so… When did unni become so heartless? She’ll do anything to get what she wants now…” Krystal said, frowning.

“I think… at this rate, unni might go crazy…” Luna said, stating her opinion.

“Agreed… But why would Onew oppa  go through all this effort to keep Taemin oppa safe?” Amber wondered. “Are they more than just ‘brothers’?” Amber said, curious about the real relationship between her sunbaes.

“Who really knows? Just keep listening. I think they’ll say something about it,” Krystal said, signaling for the others to keep quiet.

*Why is unni like that now?* Sulli thought, suddenly afraid.

*Are Onew oppa and Taemin oppa in a relationship? Do they love each other as brothers, or lovers?* Amber asked herself.

“Yah! You didn’t have to hurt Taemin like that… If you just told a lie to hurt him mentally… At least that’s better than him now, being hurt BOTH physically AND mentally! Why do you stoop so low, Victoria? Why do you act so crazy just to get what you want?!” Onew shouted, unable to contain the anger any longer.

“For one thing, don’t shout ‘yah!’ at me. It’s rude, ok? After all, I am older than you. And next, I’m only crazy for you, Onew. Why can’t you see that?” Victoria asked, pissed off with this conversation. “And if you dare leave me, I can’t promise what I’ll do to Taemin, understand?” Victoria asked threateningly.

*She really is crazy… What can I do?* Onew thought, depressed. “Fine. If you stop hurting Taemin, I’ll be with you, arasso?” Onew asked, eyeing her suspiciously.

“Alright. But you have to go out with me every day, ok?” Victoria demanded.

*I just remembered… Me and Tae’s anniversary is in two weeks… And Valentines’ Day is only a month away… Aish…* Onew thought, frustrated. “Ah, Victoria, can I have two days off? One day is for shopping with Key. We already made a deal, and Key hates people backing out. The other day is on Valentines’ Day…” Onew said, trailing off as he saw Victoria frown. Ignoring her, he continued, “on Valentines’ Day, SHINee is going to have a day out. Please? I promise you, I’m not going out with Taemin… How could I, anyway? He’s still in the hospital, and he won’t be discharged till his leg is at least halfway to recovery, which is a month and a half away. Please?” Onew pleaded, pouting slightly at her.

“Aish… I can’t resist you. Fine, but don’t blame me if I send someone to spy on you, ok?” Victoria said, watching as Onew sighed and nodded his head. “Alright! Oh, should we go visit Taemin tomorrow? Tell him about our relationship now, arasso?” Victoria suggested.

*I can’t believe Taeminnie has to go through all this because of me… But it’s for his own good…* Onew thought, worried for Taemin. “Arasso. Thanks for the days off, noona!” Onew said, faking a smile at her.

“Aww… You’re so cute when you call me noona,” Victoria said, pinching Onew’s cheeks. “It’s no problem at all,” Victoria said.

*MY SKIN! IT BURNS!!* Onew thought, shuddering at the thought of Victoria, of all people, pinching his cheeks.

Outside, the others were formulating a plan. “We should tell SM about this…” Luna said, smiling sadly at the others.

“Yeah. I think Taemin oppa doesn’t know what Onew oppa’s doing to help him... We should visit him tomorrow, tell him about this plan of Onew’s so that he won’t get hurt when he finds out about Victoria unni and Onew oppa’s current relationship, arasso?” Amber suggested.

“Ne. I think we should go now. They should be returning to the dorms soon,” Krystal said, crouching down and walking back to the f(x) dorm with the others following behind her.

Inside, Onew and Victoria were still talking. “So, I’ll meet you tomorrow then, arasso?” Victoria asked, smiling at Onew.

*How could anyone’s smile be so repulsive?* Onew thought disgustedly. “Ne, noona. See you tomorrow!” Onew said with fake enthusiasm. Then, walking to Victoria, he pecked her lightly on the cheek. “Bye, noona! Time to practice!” Onew shouted, waving at her while he went back to SHINee’s dorm. A million thoughts were running through Onew’s mind. *Why did it feel so wrong kissing Victoria, but not Tae? Why can’t I let go?* Onew thought to himself, trudging back to the dorm slowly, as he knew he couldn’t stand seeing Taemin hurt because of him twice. Once physically, once mentally. By the time tomorrow ends, he knew that Taemin would be hurt again, and it would be all his fault. *Mianhae, Taeminnie, for doing all this to you… I really don’t mean to, but it’s for your own good…* Onew thought sadly, wondering what Taemin’s reaction would be when he saw that Onew was with Victoria.

“Bye, Onew! See you tomorrow!” Victoria shouted, although she knew Onew could not hear her. *Finally! Onew is mine!* Victoria thought, in the mood for a celebration. “I really hope Taemin enjoys the next surprise I’ve prepared for him,” Victoria said to herself, smirking. *But if I catch Onew with Taemin alone, he’s dead, for sure this time* Victoria thought threateningly.

 

 

 

Well, as promised, I updated this week XD maybe I'll update again next week or the week after that... Thanks to all my suscribers and readers for supporting me! :D and remember, comments are loved:)