Just to let you know, I love you...

Just to let you know, I love you...

(A week later)

Love was in the air.

You could see couples everywhere; in the park, beach, malls, even the most unlikely places like a car park! They were all happy and holding hands, talking over a cup of coffee, showing their affection for each other. It was an occasion that occurred once a year.

All of the idol couples – gay or not – were out together. Every single one of them had gone to various places, some on double dates or even triple dates. They chatted about how they got together and what they had gone through over the year(s) they had been together.

That’s right.

It was Valentine’s Day.

 

-------------------------------------------

 

Victoria moped around in the house. Was it today? She promised not to bug them, but she really couldn’t resist the temptation to do so. She knew, however, that if she saw something she didn’t like, things would turn very, very ugly.

She sighed loudly, attracting the attention of Sulli.

“Unni, why are you so depressed today? Shouldn’t you be out with Onew oppa?”

Victoria snapped. This was too much to ask from her. She would not and could not just stay in her dorm while her ‘boyfriend’ was out with HIS boyfriend. She couldn’t stand waiting anymore. And it’s not as if Sulli helped by asking her that.

“Go. Away.”

Sulli shuddered and nodded, backing away from Victoria slowly.

All the f(x) members knew about Victoria’s evilness (obviously) and what she planned to do. Heck, she had talked to herself once about what she would do if Onew broke their compromise. Which, Sulli assumed, had just happened.

Victoria took her phone out and punched in a series of numbers.

In a few seconds, the ringing tone stopped.

“Oppa? It’s Victoria here. How do you feel about helping me take revenge on someone? He really broke my heart, oppa,” Victoria whined to her older brother.

On the other end of the line, Victor smirked.

“Is it because of that Taemin boy again? Or the other one?”

“Both of them,” Victoria grinned victoriously. She knew her oppa would help her; he always did. He was the only person who gave in to her every whim and protected her selflessly, never expecting anything in return from her or anyone else.

“What do you want me to do?”

“Pick me up and we’ll stalk them. I’m sure there’s someone who knows exactly where they are,” Victoria told him. He replied ‘ne’ and hung up, undoubtedly getting his car. Victoria dialed another number hastily, not wanting to waste time.

“What is it?”

“You know I haven’t called you in a while. Just let off ok? Anyways, I wanted to ask you to follow me and my oppa later. He’ll pick me up at SM’s building, so don’t be late. I need your help to take care of a certain annoying pair of brats,” Victoria told the man.

“The last time you called was on Christmas Eve or something. But hey, anything for you, you know. You did save me, after all,” the man replied.

“Yeah, I suppose I did, huh? Thanks Frank. You know I love you,” Victoria smiled, even though she knew that Frank couldn’t see it.

“What do I do?” Frank asked.

“I’ll tell you later. Just watch out for a proposal.”

“No problem. Get on my ride later and just tell me what to do. Is your bro going to follow along?” Frank asked warily, knowing about Victor’s overly-protective streak.

“He’s cool with me doing this. That’s it then. See ya!” Victoria exclaimed.

“Same to you,” Frank told her and they ended the call.

So now it’s been revealed; Frank was the one behind the shooting case. He was the reason why Taemin was injured like this. And all because he was indebted to Victoria for life. He knew it was wrong, but he couldn’t refuse her requests. After all, she was his first love.

Dark Sins (see the end of Chapter 25) was run by him. It was a gang that he had started years ago. Even last time, when she left China to come to Korea, he had followed her with his gang, swearing to protect her after an incident in the distant past that made him see the goodness in her. It was also the very same incident that made him fall for her.

 

[Flashback]

“Victoria!”

Victoria turned around to see her childhood friend, Frank, running towards her.

They had known each other since they were three, and probably the best of friends. Until Elaine appeared, that is. Anyway…

“Frank! Hi~! Hurry up! I want to show you something!” Victoria rushed him.

Frank nodded, not paying any attention to the road, and just ran across. A car horned at him, still some distance away. However, Frank froze. His mother had been killed by the exact same incident, just a year ago. His young mind was traumatized. Whenever he heard the horn of a car, he would think of that incident. It was his fault. He had wanted his mother to come to him, and she did. But she forgot about her own safety. His dad never blamed him, treating him even better than before, but he was not one to forget an incident that he caused.

“FRANK!”

Victoria ran as fast as her legs could – which wasn’t too fast, but still – and pushed Frank away. She then noticed that she herself was in danger, but it was too late.

BANG!

Victoria lay on the ground, her shirt bloodied. There was a rather huge cut on her arm, and two on her legs. The worst one was on her head, right in the center. She only managed to flash a small smile at Frank before completely blacking out.

“Victoria? Victoria!”

She was brought to the hospital and was in the operation room for no less than twelve hours. Frank thought about his actions. His mother had died because of him. His best friend wouldn’t die too… right? He started to sweat, panicked.

“Frank, honey, its ok. Victoria’s a strong girl. She can handle herself,” her mother said soothingly. Frank nodded, tears finding their way down his cheeks.

The light turned off and the doctor came out.

“If she had arrived here even a minute later, she would’ve died. But she’s being moved to the Intensive Care Unit now. She’ll only wake up a day or so later,” the doctor told them.

Victoria’s family members bowed to the doctor, thanking him profusely, before they went to look for her. Frank followed, naturally.

“If you wake up, I’ll always protect you, Victoria. So please, don’t leave me alone.”

Frank had vowed to protect Victoria, regardless of the cost to his life. If it wasn’t for Victoria, he wouldn’t even be alive anymore. He would keep that promise, no matter what had happened, and what it would take to protect her from harm.

Years later, in high school, Frank had seen how Victoria was so shattered. He had wanted to comfort her, but he knew he wasn’t in the right position to. He wasn’t the one that she loved. All he could do was watch her slowly dying inside, before she finally decided to move to Korea.

In his first year of high school, Frank had already formed a gang who would stick with him through thick and thin. Some of them knew how it felt to be indebted to someone, so they were especially sympathetic towards Frank’s case. When he decided to move to Korea to protect Victoria, they proved their loyalty, and followed along as well.

[End of flashback]

 

That was how Dark Sins had come about.

Frank had never forgotten his promise, not in the slightest. It was good for Victoria though; she had someone to help her in matters like these.

After reminiscing, Victoria called one last person.

“Yah, Choi Minho,” Victoria said rudely. She heard a slight sound of disgust on the other end, but chose to ignore it. Without waiting for his answer, she continued. “Do you know where Onew and Taemin are? I need to keep a close eye on them. Who knows what they’ll do without me? Onew might break the compromise!”

Another sound of disgust.

“You think I’ll tell you?”

That wasn’t Minho, for sure. He sounded way more like… like he was from the country.

“Victoria Song Qian, don’t even think about stalking them. They told me that you promised. You can’t betray their trust like that, right? Even if you can, I won’t let you,” the same voice told her, warned her off of the couple.

“Kim Kibum, I won’t be intimidated by you,” Victoria fought back.

“Like hell I care. Yah, Choi Minho, I’m not done! Yah!” and there was the sound of shouts from, obviously, Key, and Minho calmly telling the diva to go away. After a few minutes, Key just stormed off, shouting things like ‘traitor’ and ‘’.

“Hi noona. Are you still here?” Minho asked. When Victoria replied yes, he took it as a sign to continue. “OnTae are at Yeowido Water Park. I’ll tell you how to get there. Should I go along?” Minho questioned uncertainly. He sure as hell didn’t want Taemin to get injured. Just Onew. Always Onew. Who knew why though?

“No problem. My oppa’s coming over to the building to pick me up. Meet me downstairs in five,” Victoria told Minho, not waiting before hanging up.

*I just hope he doesn’t get hurt cause of me.*

After a few minutes, Victoria and Minho met at the lobby, waiting for Victor to arrive. Soon, he did. He was pretty punctual, too.

“Hi dongsaeng!” Victor exclaimed and wrapped his arms around Victoria tightly before pulling her to his side. “And you are…?”

“Choi Minho. Nice to meet you hyung,” Minho held out his hand awkwardly. Victor shook it politely and looked to Victoria for a clearer introduction.

“An ally,” she explained, knowing exactly how her brother was.

At that, Victor scrutinized Minho even more.

“Are you sure this man won’t backstab you like Steve did?”

“Dammit oppa! I told you never to mention that mothering hell of an ever again! And for god’s sake, he’s an ally, not a potential partner. Damn you, oppa,” Victoria cursed, glaring at Victor who had his hands up in a surrender position.

“I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I forgot, ok?” Victor apologised. Victoria took a deep, relaxing breath, and let it out slowly, calming herself. She nodded and walked out to get onto her brother’s jeep. It was too high for her to scale, especially in a skirt, so she decided to wait for her oppa, just this once.

As if remembering something, Victor ran out to help Victoria onto the high jeep.

Minho sighed. What the hell was with their weird relationship? And who the heck was Steve?  Why did Victoria get so angry?

Shaking his thoughts off, Minho got onto the back of the jeep and opened the window to the driver’s seat, wanting to question them.

“Where to?”

Minho snapped his head around to where Victor was standing beside him. He nearly jumped, but kept his cool and breathed out.

“Yeowido Water Park.”

Victor nodded and walked back to the front, getting in and strapping himself on properly before he started the engine. This was the only time Minho could ask about anything. And heck, he was going to make use of this time to dig up info about Victoria. Maybe, just maybe, he could use it to blackmail her next time. Anything’s possible.

“Noona? I got to ask you something,” Minho finally said. They were already on the way to the park and it wouldn’t take very long to get there. He had to use his time wisely.

“What?”

“Why’re you and your oppa so strange with each other. Who was Steve? Why’d you get so angry talking about him?” Minho shot the questions like a machine.

Victoria hesitated; no one except her brother and the people involved knew about Steve. She hadn’t bothered to tell anyone cause no one ever asked. Should she really tell?

“My oppa had been with me through everything. Even when I was being a brat in the past, he would give in to me. When our parents scolded me, he stood up for me. When I was hit by my parents, he took the slaps for me. When I was bullied, he injured those kids. He’s always been with me and I want you to understand that no matter how I treat him, even if I’m constantly being a , he never seems to stop caring for me. And he only thinks for me, in my entire family. He doesn’t give a about my parents or other relatives. Just me,” Victoria said, smiling a little. Thinking about all that her oppa’s done for her really made her feel loved, just for once.

“And Steve…?”

Victoria tensed immediately. But in the end, she told him everything.

“He was my fiancé. A bastard of a guy. He made out with my best friend. No, strike that. He fell in love with her. And they kissed, right in front of me. They even intended to hide it from me. That day, I fell out with the two of them. Who knows what happened to them? All I know is that I went home, broken. It was my oppa who healed my scars. He was the only person who ever understood me. If he wasn’t blood-related to me, I swear I would marry him,” Victoria smiled bitterly at the memory of the incident. It seemed like it just happened yesterday, but it was so, so long ago.

Minho just looked at her, his mouth agape. He wasn’t the type to feel pity, but this was really… no wonder she acted this way. He didn’t know what to say. All he knew was that this was pretty depressing. It would be the same as Taemin stealing Jonghyun from Key. Wait, maybe that wasn’t such a good example – it would be the same as Kyuhyun stealing Ryeowook from Yesung and not even thinking about telling the poor guy.

“I’m sorry to hear, noona,” Minho apologised for bringing the matter up.

“Don’t worry about it. It’s not of any loss to me. In fact, it makes me feel relieved to finally tell someone other than my family about this,” Victoria said.

Minho nodded.

Suddenly, the jeep jerked to a stop.

“We’re here.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

“Surprise!”

Onew led Taemin off the taxi and to the park.

“Onew hyung… this is…” Taemin couldn’t find the right words to say. He only knew that he was touched beyond words. Taemin felt tears well up in his eyes. No one, not even his parents, had ever been so thoughtful for him before. Ever.

“I understand that this is really common in drama serials and movies, but as usual, I’m a clichéd person. What can I say?” Onew sighed, thinking that Taemin disliked it yet again. Now he looked like he hated it so much that he would cry.

“I know. But this is a really sweet, clichéd thing to do on Valentine’s. I would never have thought that you would actually plan something like this again. But what’s there this time? I can’t possibly dance again and I won’t watch you get injured. So what can we do?” Taemin asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion. Onew smiled to himself.

 

[Flashback]

There was a month left till Valentine’s Day.

Onew called some people that he was acquainted with, especially people who were good with planning. He knew that Heechul couldn’t possibly go out with Hankyung, and Heechul loved Taemin just as much as Key did, so he would definitely help. Leeteuk and Siwon were free, too. Unless Leeteuk could bribe the army and Siwon could actually persuade Kibum, anyway.

“Hyung, I need you to help me set some things up. And keep an eye out for Victoria please?” Onew asked Heechul. When Heechul asked him what he wanted, he explained everything.

“Then I don’t mind! What do you want me to do?” Heechul asked excitedly.

“First…”

And Onew discussed everything with Heechul. They met up once or twice to make sure everything was set and could be done in time before arranging for everything that was needed to be ordered and booked. That didn’t take too long though. Only about two weeks.

And all Onew had to do was keep Victoria occupied. Heechul had promised to keep an eye on her during Valentine’s, and he would never ruin a surprise like this. He knew how it felt to receive – or rather, experience – a gift like this.

It wasn’t long before Valentine’s was a week away, and Onew told JongKey to look out for Minho. They would go out, but only at night, for a romantic dinner. In the day, Taemin was way more important. Jonghyun knew the price of going against Key’s decisions, too.

Thus, they had all agreed on a common goal: to protect Taemin. And they would do it right.

[End of flashback]

 

By the time Onew had finished thinking about the planning process, they had reached their destination in the park. Their very first date, all over again.

“…hyung?”

Onew turned to look at Taemin who was crying. His heart wrenched in pain and he gathered Taemin in his arms, shushing the younger male.

“What is it, Tae?”

Taemin looked up at Onew.

Taemin knew that he was going to cry. He told himself not to, but he knew that he would never be able to stop his tears, especially not when Onew did something like this for him. It was like a fairytale in reality. He never wanted to leave.

In front of Taemin was one of the most romantic sights ever.

There was a heart of roses, like their first date. This time, the roses were alternated in red and white, and there was a bouquet of red roses in the middle of the heart. Onew brought Taemin into the heart and they sat down beside a picnic basket.

Onew picked the bouquet up and gave it to Taemin.

“There are exactly a hundred and eight roses in this heart. Red and white roses signify unity. In this bouquet are eleven red roses. Obviously, red roses symbolize love. The number 11 means that you are my treasured one, the only one I'll ever love in this life,” Onew said, love evident in his voice.

“And… what does the number 108 mean?” Taemin asked curiously.

“That is for me to now, and for you to find out. I’ll reveal it later,” Onew said secretively and beamed at Taemin. “I brought ramen, chicken, and beef! Steak can’t be prepared here so I’m left with these choices. There’s hot water to cook the ramen too!”

Onew took all the said foods out of the basket and spread it over the picnic mat, arranging it nicely. Taemin looked around curiously.

“Where’s everyone?”

“I kind of booked this entire section of the park,” Onew scratched the back of his head sheepishly. Taemin gasped in shock; he hadn’t expected that.

“Let’s, um, just eat first,” Onew said embarrassedly.

Taemin just smiled and nodded, pouring hot water into the cups of instant ramen. After a few minutes, they started to eat their food in silence, simply enjoying the other’s company. Also, they put the small, sliced pieces of meat and put it into their ramen to cook with the boiling water. Once they were done, Onew beamed at Taemin.

“What?”

“Let’s go play the drumming machine!” Onew pointed at the said machine. Taemin’s eyes widened; he didn’t really notice the big machine in the middle of the field. How the heck could anyone possibly have missed seeing that?

“Is some kind of arcade machine going to be at our dates every single time?” Taemin asked curiously. Onew’s face fell instantly.

“Do you… do you not like it?”

Taemin shook his head quickly.

“No! That’s not what I meant! I was trying to ask whether this is going to be a custom for us. I think it’s pretty cute,” Taemin smiled. Onew grinned slightly.

“Do you want it to be?”

Taemin nodded unsurely.

“I don’t really mind. But then again, how many arcade games can there be?” Taemin asked. Onew shrugged and brought Taemin to the machine to select a song.

“FT Island’s Love Love Love!”

“CNBlue’s Love Love Love!!!”

“CNBlue’s Love Girl!”

Taemin pressed ‘Love Girl’ and waited for it to begin.

Onew helped Taemin play since the song was of medium difficulty.

“Do you think they have our songs?” Onew asked Taemin when they finished the first song. They had scored a B for ‘Love Girl’.

“Let’s see… Replay?”

“Sure!”

They selected the song. Once it started, they played it as best as they could, but they scored even lower than they did for ‘Love Girl’. They had gotten a C.

“Hyung~! How could we get such a lousy score for our own song?!”

“I don’t know and I refuse to admit it! Let’s just go play with water?”

“But my cast can’t get wet…”

“How about we just lie down in the grass and slack?”

“Yeah…”

The couple headed back to the middle of the heart and lay down, facing the clouds.

“Hyung?”

“Yeah?”

“Do you remember what happened when we last ate at a restaurant, just us?”

“Of course! Victoria hired some guy to shoot you! How could I ever forget?”

“I only remember how it hurt like hell. And you telling me that we were going to be at the hospital soon. Then you cried and said you were sorry before I completely out,” Taemin recalled the incident which led to his injury.

“I promise, I’ll never let that happen to you ever again,” Onew swore. He then stood up and helped Taemin up as well.

“Hyung, what’s going on?”

Onew said nothing, only taking the white box out of his pocket and getting onto one knee. Taemin stared at Onew with wide eyes, tears already forming in his eyes as he anticipated Onew’s next words. This was the best day of his life.

“Lee Taemin, do you take me, Lee Jinki, as your lawful husband? To take care of each other through thick and thin, in sickness and health, rich and poor, for better and for worse?” Onew said the vow words, opening the box to show the two exquisitely carved rings. Like planned, they were each in the shape of two dolphins chasing each other. Their fins were at the side to prevent any injury to the wearer. Onew had just thought, a week ago, to carve his name in Taemin’s ring, and vice-versa. He looked up at Taemin expectantly.

“I… I do,” Taemin said, nodding, as he let the tears of joy fall. Onew smiled and stood up and slid the ring onto Taemin’s left ring finger, asking Taemin to put his on for him. The younger gladly did as asked, and the two kissed passionately. Onew then lifted Taemin into the air and turned around happily, like a newly wedded couple would have done.

“Will you tell me what the number 108 means now?”

“It means ‘marry me’,” Onew whispered into Taemin’s ear.

They sat down, Taemin in between Onew’s legs, and Taemin rested his head on Onew’s chest.

“Do you think noona will do something?”

“I don’t know, and I don’t wish to think about that now, arasso?”

Taemin nodded and turned up to kiss Onew again.

“I love you hyung.”

“I love you too Taeminnie,” Onew kissed the crown of Taemin’s head.

Heechul and JongKey, hiding behind the trees, cheered for the couple.

Frank, on the other hand, had seen everything as well. He dialed Victoria’s number.

“It’s Frank. They did it.”

 

---------------------------------------------------

 

Victoria listened to what Frank had to tell her and told him to meet her right away. Minho listened in on the conversation and decided to follow the two.

“Noona, I’ll come along.”

Victoria turned to look at Minho, a grim look on her face.

“Whatever you want. This is going to turn ugly.”

Moments later, Frank arrived. Victoria said goodbye to her brother and hugged Frank before getting into his car. Minho simply followed behind them wordlessly.

They drove back to where the couple was, and Onew was getting up. He seemed to be going somewhere and telling Taemin to stay there first. After that, Onew ran to the other side of the road, and into the mall nearby to buy some stuff.

“If one of the crosses the road, specifically Taemin, run him over,” Victoria instructed coldly. Frank shuddered; he had never heard Victoria talk in this tone ever since Steve left. Minho held in a gasp. He could not let any one of them be run over. But what could he do?

“Noona, I think you shouldn’t do tha-”

Minho was cut off by a glare from Victoria.

“Don’t you ing dare tell me what to do,” Victoria told him, effectively shutting the rapper up, and watched Taemin for any signs of movement.

After a few minutes, which seemed like an hour, Taemin decided to go look for Onew. Key and Heechul were too busy celebrating, and Jonghyun HAD to pay attention, or Key would go berserk on him when they got back to the dorm.

Taemin got up and slowly made his way across the field, before he reached the road and started crossing it slowly. He would have gone faster, but he couldn’t really do that due to the oh-so-annoying injury of his.

“Go. Frank, GO!”

At that, Frank stepped on the accelerator and sped forward. Taemin was smack in the middle of the road now, and he was in a perfect position to be knocked down.

Just then, Onew had returned and was at the other side of the road. He checked for cars.

“Oh my bloody, ing god. TAEMIN!”

Onew dropped the steak that he had just bought and ran forward, enveloping the dancer in his arms and turned around so that it was his back that faced the car. He also pushed Taemin away from him, as far as possible. By then, it was too late to save himself.

Taemin almost literally flew with the force of Onew’s push. He had landed on the ground, hard, and probably fractured his arm from landing on the ground like that. He turned around to look at Onew, who was looking at him with concerned eyes.

Jonghyun, Key and Heechul turned when they heard Onew’s shout. They ran towards the two, but it was too late. Onew was about to be hit, and they couldn’t do anything to help. They were supposed to be on lookout, so why had they been distracted?

Minho looked at the sight in front of him. All he could see was Onew’s back. He braced himself for the impact that was about to come.

Victoria stared, wide-eyed, at what just happened. She wanted to shout for Frank to stop, but no sound would come out of . When any sound actually did come out, it came out in the form of a high-pitched scream.

BANG!

Onew lay on the floor, still conscious. Taemin crawled over, dragging his fractured arm at his side. This couldn’t be as painful as what Onew had just experienced. When he had made it there, Jonghyun, Key and Heechul were also there.

“Hyung…”

Taemin’s mind had yet to really process what had just happened.

“Hyung… Hyung. Hyung! HYUNG!” Taemin shouted. Onew just smiled briefly at Taemin before his face scrunched up in pain once again. Taemin started to cry, putting Onew’s head onto his lap and patting the elder’s hair soothingly, trying to distract him from the pain.

“Don’t cry, silly. We’re still going to get married.”

What Onew said just made Taemin cry even harder. When he looked at Onew again, he really noticed what had happened.

Onew’s shirt was blood-stained, thoroughly. His forehead was gushing blood, and so were his palms, knees, and elbows. His stomach area had gotten friction burn, and there was a cut on his cheek, probably from the gravel of the road.

“Shut up hyung. Just shut up. Why’d you have to save me?!” Taemin asked angrily. He wanted to be in that position. Hell, he welcomed the switching of situations. He didn’t want to be helpless like he was right now. He didn’t want to have to be so useless, sitting there while his fiancé was slowly dying, bit by bit. Whether it was from loss of blood or whatever, he didn’t care. He just knew one thing, for certain: Taemin would not exist without Onew.

Onew’s eyes were slowly fluttering shut.

“Hyung? HYUNG!” Taemin shouted, trying to prevent Onew from losing consciousness.

“Tae… Just to let you know, I love you…”

Memories of them flashed into Onew’s mind.

 

[Flashback]

“Welcome! I’m Lee Sooman, the CEO of SME! Introducing to you, the last group for the auditions! After today, the trainees will be selected, understood? Ok. From the left to right: Krystal Jung, Kim Yoo Hai, Jang Shinjung, Park Minhee, and last but not least… Lee Taemin!”

At the last name, Onew’s head snapped up. In front of him was the prettiest boy he had ever seen. Now he knew what love at first sight was. It could really happen.

After Taemin’s performance, Onew couldn’t stop staring at the pretty boy. He had fallen in love.

 

The next time Onew saw Taemin was when they were grouped together.

“You guys will form a five member band. You will train and dorm together for as long as possible. Firstly, the leader and eldest member, Lee Jinki. Your stage name will be Onew. The staff thought that you looked gentle, so… yeah.”

“Annyeong haseyo, I’m Lee Jinki. Please support me in being the leader and tell me if I’m not doing a good job,” Onew bowed and went back.

Then Lee Sooman introduced the other three, and the last member was to be introduced now.

“The maknae and main dancer, Lee Taemin!”

Onew looked at the door in shock. Taemin walked in, dressed in a sweat suit and looking like he had just finished working out.

“Annyeong haseyo. I’m the youngest member, Lee Taemin. I hope you guys will lead me and correct my mistakes,” Taemin bowed and smiled.

Onew felt like he was on cloud nine; he had never seen a sweeter smile.

 

From then on, they had trained together. Taemin had started to feel something more than just brotherly love towards Onew, and Onew had already loved Taemin the very first time he laid eyes on the younger. It took them almost two years to confess to each other.

“Taemin, I love you.”

“Hyung… me too,” Taemin said shyly.

They kissed and hugged before returning to the dorm, hand-in-hand.

 

Now, they had gone through far more than most.

They wouldn’t be broken apart.

[End of flashback]

 

*I won’t leave you, Taeminnie. I swear, I’ll live till the day you die.*

And with that last thought, Onew out.

“Oh no… no, no, no, no… Don’t leave me hyung. Hyung! ONEW HYUNG! LEE JINKI! WAKE UP!” Taemin yelled hysterically, tears continuously streaming down his cheeks. He held up Onew’s limp hand, kissed the ring on it, and took it off. He also took the necklace, now bloodied, and unclasped it from Onew’s neck. He would put them back on for Onew if he woke up. No. WHEN he woke up. Taemin was sure of it.

The ambulance and police sirens could already be heard. Taemin had completely forgotten about Jonghyun and his two ummas.

Minho, Frank and Victoria sat in the car, shocked. Frank was the first to come to his senses, and he quickly brought Victoria out. Minho, left alone, was brought out by Jonghyun, who saw the rapper first. He put Minho on the floor and stared at him bitterly.

“You happy now? Look at this. Does this make you happy, huh?”

Minho shook his head, crying. He hadn’t expected this to happen at all.

Taemin was busy blaming himself.

“If only I didn’t cross the damn road. If only I was more patient. If only I had been more vigilant. If only I knew that this was going to happen,” Taemin wailed.

“Sir, please let us do our work,” the paramedics, just arrived, told Taemin calmly. The maknae nodded and let go, letting them take Onew away. He didn’t want to follow; he couldn’t bear to see this happen to Onew.

“I hope you know what you’ve done,” Key spat.

“If Onew doesn’t pull through…”

Heechul couldn’t even finish his sentence before Taemin slapped him.

“He will. Dammit, hyung will pull through. Don’t say things as if he’s going to die,” Taemin told Heechul. Heechul just nodded, knowing not to provoke Taemin.

*Hyung promised. He promised never to leave me. How could he make me suffer through this? If he… if he doesn’t come around… I'll... I'll... I'll kill myself. But I have faith in hyung. He’ll never abandon me. He’ll never break a promise made to me. He will live and come back to me…*

“Hyung will live. He won’t leave me alone… He will come back to me again. He promised. He would never break his promise to me. Ever.”

And, just like that, Taemin passed out as well.

The last thing on his mind was what Onew said.

Just to let you know, I love you…

 

 

 

 

tadaa~ the last chapter! did y'all like it? :)

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!! <3

so what happens now? should i make a sequel?

 

 

 

thanks to all my silent readers and suscribers:

animaeholic

Oppa_Saranghae_x3

shineekattunluv

kyuchan12

xOxeverlastingxOx

zeroeclipse23

togetherSHINeelove

Awesomeyueh

PaboSaranghae

superELF96

onewlovejulie

greend

Renelleqharper

iheartstaeminnie

mspitfire

aozora_osa

ohmissymaine

KeyQing_24

martheena

hana_kimi444

lovely_ninja_monkey

choon_hee

onkey_flower

and last, but not least, my most loyal commentor...

OnTaeSupporter

thanks for supporting this story and remember to vote for the poll!!!

♥ ShawolMvpElf

( P.S. KEEP LOVING ONTAE!!! )