Insensitive

Just to let you know, I love you...

(A few days later)

“B2ST hyungs! What brings you here?” Taemin greeted cheerfully as he opened the door. Standing in front of him was, of course, B2ST.

“Annyeong, Taemin.  Today’s kind of our day off, but DooSeob seem to have gone off to play without us,” Gikwang pouted. It was only then that Taemin noticed the absence of the leader and visual maknae of the group.

“And? What do you want me to do?” Taemin asked in confusion.

“We were wondering if you guys had any schedule for the day. If you don’t, we can go out together!” Hyunseung beamed at the younger male.

“Hmm… We have to go practice singing till noon, and after that Onew and Minho hyungs have to go prerecord Music Core. The rest of us don’t have much,” Taemin told them. The four idols’ faces fell almost instantly.

“But do you think we can go out after that? Because we don’t really have much on tomorrow, except for Gikwang’s recording for Inkigayo and some dance practice in the afternoon. I was thinking that maybe we could go stay overnight somewhere?” Dongwoon asked hopefully.

“Tomorrow… Not much, just some practice in the afternoon. I think we might have to go for some Japanese lessons cause of our upcoming debut…” Taemin paused to think. “That’s about it. But the practice will last pretty long,” Taemin sighed.

“Then we can still go, can’t we? Gikwang’s recording starts at 2.30pm, so we can make it in time. Please?” Hyunseung pleaded.

“Not to go off topic, but where are the rest?” Junhyung asked curiously.

“Oh, they’re still asleep. I felt bad about waking them up because I slept an hour earlier than them,” Taemin explained. Junhyung nodded in understanding.

“Can we go in first? I’m quite sure all this standing isn’t good for your injured leg,” Dongwoon said in concern. Taemin nodded and opened the door wider to let them in.

“I think we can go. Practice starts at the same time as Inkigayo’s recording, and I’m hardly ever tired nowadays anyway. I guess I don’t really need the extra sleep,” Taemin made up his mind. The four B2ST members beamed smiled at each other.

“Yay!” Gikwang exclaimed a little too loudly.

They heard a muffled ‘Shut the hell up before I cut your off’ from the bedroom, assuming that it was Key. Taemin scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

“Sorry. They’ve been quite sleep deprived these few days. We always go for night classes to learn different languages like English and Japanese,” Taemin explained.

“Ah, I see. Do you think they’ll want to go?” Hyunseung asked, worried that the SHINee members may not want to go for an outing due to their tiredness.

An idea popped up in Taemin’s head as the maknae snapped his fingers. “I got it!” he exclaimed, gaining the B2ST members’ attention.

“What?” they asked in unison.

“Throw in shopping, sports and chicken and I guarantee the hyungs’ presence tomorrow,” Taemin informed the others, smiling sweetly at them.

“And I suppose Victoria noona will go too, right?” Dongwoon asked.

“Let me call her. It’s already sunrise, so she should be awake by now,” Hyunseung mumbled to himself as he took his phone out.

Do it do it chu~
chu chu ch-

“What?” Victoria snapped. It was a little early to wake up, for someone who had slept at 4am the previous night. She softened when she heard Hyunseung’s timid voice on the receiver.

“Noona, its Seungie,” Hyunseung whispered, shocked by her outburst.

“Seungie-ah, I’m sorry. Noona slept really late last night and the night before, I didn’t even sleep. I’m kind of cranky now,” Victoria explained. Hyunseung always did have a fragile heart, and he would be hurt by the slightest things.

“It’s alright. I’m just calling to ask if you have anything on tomorrow, or today, in fact,” Hyunseung asked, praying hard that she didn’t.

“Why? I have to go to Music Core later and Inkigayo tomorrow. And at night, I have to practice my dance and singing,” Victoria told Hyunseung tiredly.

“Aww, but we were planning for SHINee and B2ST to go for an outing tomorrow…” Victoria could just imagine the pout on Hyunseung’s face right now.

“Why the sudden plan? I might be able to make it at night if I go and practice earlier. The first schedule for today isn’t till 10am, so I can practice for a few hours first. But group practice is always better,” Victoria said regretfully. Yes, she did want to go, but as f(x)’s leader, she had to set a good example to her dongsaengs by working as hard as or harder than them.

“Then when does your practice start?” Hyunseung sounded hopeful.

“Right after Music Core. That’s supposed to end at about 4pm, maybe? Then we’re coming back to SM’s building to practice dancing for a few hours, maybe even till night. Then after dinner, we’ll go and practice singing. And then,” Victoria paused for a dramatic effect, “we’ll end at about midnight!” she ended cheerfully.

“But then you won’t be able to make it…” Hyunseung whined.

“I can always go and practice my singing now, and skip the night practice. Then I’ll join you guys for dinner, how’s that sound?” Victoria suggested, already heading for the closet.

“GREAT IDEA!” Hyunseung yelled happily. Taemin threw his hyung an annoyed look that could kill, making Hyunseung gulp and quiet down. “I mean, awesome! We’re planning to go to Jeju or something, to book a chalet. Do you think it’s better if we go tomorrow instead?” Hyunseung asked.

“I don’t know. I don’t have as much practice at night tomorrow cause they’re in the afternoon. The problem is that I have to film Star King on Monday. It’s in the evening though,” Victoria pointed out as she walked into the toilet to change.

“True… and SHINee isn’t very free tomorrow night. Noona, can you just go practice now, please?” Hyunseung begged. Victoria rolled her eyes.

“Yah, I’m changing now. Can you not go to Jeju? By the time I get there, everyone’s going to be asleep,” Victoria frowned as she saw her clothes. It was the wrong set.

“Then should we go to that chalet we booked during Idol Maid?” Hyunseung asked the B2ST members. “From here, it’ll only take half an hour. An hour at most, if there’s a traffic jam,” Hyunseung decided. The others agreed.

“So that chalet, huh? It works for me,” Victoria shrugged as she grabbed the correct set of clothes before making her way back into the toilet.

“Ok! Then we’ll see you at night. Meet us as soon as you’re done, arasso? Then you and Gikwang can go to Inkigayo together tomorrow. We’ll go play at the nearby beach first,” Hyunseung suggested. “Beach volleyball!” he suddenly shouted. Taemin frowned at the elder male and put his finger to his lips. Hyunseung nodded in acknowledgement.

“The beach? Do you NOT remember what happened the last time we went there?” Junhyung questioned, wondering about his boyfriend’s sanity.

“Right, the horrible memories of B2ST MTV,” Gikwang shuddered.

“But it’s one way to make Minho go… and not to mention the fact that it’s still my favourite place,” Hyunseung blinked his eyes cutely. He just knew that Junhyung could never resist that look.

True enough, Junhyung looked away and huffed in annoyance, a sign of defeat. Hyunseung grinned and peck his boyfriend’s cheek. “Thanks Junnie~” Hyunseung sang.

“Wait, don’t you usually call Junhyung hyung ‘Hyungie’?” Dongwoon asked.

Hyunseung pouted slightly. “He said it sounded like I was calling him hyung so he told me to change the nickname… maybe I should call him Pikajun next time,” Hyunseung pondered aloud.

“Yah, don’t insult Pikajun!” Junhyung yelled. Hyunseung just ignored the younger male.

“So, noona, you got all the info right?” Hyunseung confirmed.

“Ne. I’m heading to the canteen for breakfast. You guys want to meet me?” Victoria offered. Hyunseung, Taemin and Dongwoon’s stomachs growled simultaneously.

“Hehe… yeah, no problem,” Hyunseung replied.

“Ok, hurry,” Victoria prompted, shutting the door of f(x)’s dorm before heading to the lift.

“Bye noona,” Hyunseung said as he ended the call and turned to face the others.

“Let’s go to the canteen. Noona’s heading there now, and since none of us have eaten yet…” Hyunseung didn’t need to finish his sentence before the others ran off, leaving him and Taemin behind. “Weirdoes. Taemin, you need help?” Hyunseung asked in concern. The blonde boy blinked a few times as his brain processed Hyunseung’s words.

“Yeah, thanks. I can’t believe those babos are my hyungs! They are so much more childish than me!” Taemin exclaimed in exasperation as he stood up, grabbing onto his crutches tightly.

“I know exactly how you feel. Imagine living with those few,” Hyunseung shook his head sadly. “It’s horrible I tell you. Just horrible!”

“Alright,” Taemin chuckled as he locked the door. “Come on.”

“Yah! Babo! Why didn’t you wait for us?” Hyunseung chided as they approached the lift.

“Omo, I forgot that you were injured! Sorry, Taemin-ah,” Dongwoon apologised sincerely.

“Nah, its nothing. The lift’s here,” Taemin stated. Hyunseung helped the younger male into the lift before holding the door open for them.

“Which floor?” Gikwang asked, staring blankly at the panel of buttons. Taemin sighed.

“It’s written…” he said dryly. Gikwang frowned at the piece of metal and nodded.

“I see! So it’s level five, right?” Gikwang asked. If Taemin had any free hands right then, he would have either face palmed himself, whacked Gikwang’s head, or both.

“Its level nine… look at the arrows for god’s sake!” Taemin shouted, exasperated.

“What arrows?” Gikwang looked harder at the panel. He then saw that beside the underlined words, there were arrows pointing to the floor. The numbers nine and five just happened to be beside each other, and the arrow beside ‘canteen’ pointed to nine. “Oh…” Gikwang said in understanding.

“FINALLY!” Taemin exclaimed, as if it was a miracle.

Gikwang pressed the silver button and the lift went up to level ten before it dinged. The lift doors opened to reveal a classy looking canteen.

“Tada~” Taemin announced proudly, using his arm to gesture the place. The B2ST members’ mouths hung agape when they saw the décor of the canteen.

“THIS is SM’s canteen?!” Junhyung asked in disbelief. Taemin just nodded.

“Yeah, why? Oh, there’s noona!” Taemin squealed, pointing at the figure not too far away.

“Why is this place so… restaurant-like?!” Dongwoon asked in awe.

“It isn’t that great. Have you seen YG’s canteen? It’s almost better, but mostly the same,” Hyunseung shrugged. In his times as SO-1, he had gotten to know YG’s building pretty well. He still remembered what was on each floor, too.

“Let’s stop letting bugs fly into your mouth already. Noona!” Gikwang shouted, waving to Victoria who turned around and waved back.

“Go and sit down first, ok? My legs and arms are tired…” Taemin whined.

“Oh, ok,” they said and walked over to Victoria’s table.

“Whoa, there are even tables meant for each band and the managers!” Junhyung gushed.

“Right…” Taemin rolled his eyes as he sat down. “Annyeong noona!”

“Hi Taeminnie! And Seungie, Junhyung, Gikwang, Dongwoon,” Victoria greeted.

“Technically, we should greet you together but since the rest are so amazed by the canteen,” Hyunseung looked at Gikwang who was scoffing at his lover for being so childish. “Anyways, annyeong, Hyunseung imnida,” Hyunseung laughed. Victoria just smiled in reply and focused her attention back to her food.

“Don’t the security guards give you a hard time? What made them let you guys in?” Victoria asked. Being under another company, they shouldn’t have been let in so easily. And early, too.

“We didn’t bribe the guards, if that’s what you’re implying. We didn’t threaten or blackmail them, either. We only said that we were SHINee’s good friends. That’s true enough. And they let us in cause they seemed to have received instructions from SM to let other bands in. Now the guards probably just prevent crazed fans from coming in,” Hyunseung shrugged.

“I see. And the rest of SHINee…” Victoria trailed off, looking at Taemin.

“…are sleeping,” he finished her sentence.

“Why don’t you guys go get food? It’s like a buffet kind of thing,” Victoria explained. Taemin shrugged and got up, heading to one of the cooks and asking her to help him get some food. She gladly obliged upon seeing the state that Taemin was in.

A few minutes later, Taemin and the cook returned with two plates of food.

“Enjoy, Taemin-goon. I’ll be here if you need help,” the cook, Jang Yoojin, told him.

“It’s ok, Yoojin noona. I’ll ask you if I need help. Thanks,” Taemin said gratefully. Yoojin smiled and nodded before returning to work.

“Wow. Nice staff you have here,” Hyunseung commented.

“Yah, go eat and stop staring at the staff already,” Victoria joked. Hyunseung grinned brightly and nodded before dragging Gikwang with him. Junhyung and Dongwoon were… let’s just say that they were a lost case by now. They wouldn’t stop exploring the place.

Another few minutes passed as Victoria and Taemin chatted. By then, Hyunseung and Gikwang had returned with food and were devouring it, commenting on how delicious it was. Once again, Junhyung and Dongwoon were… forget it.

Anyway, once Victoria finished her breakfast, she basically ran to the counter and placed the dirty plate there before heading to the singing practice room quickly.

“Noona’s always in a rush, huh?” Hyunseung chuckled.

“Yeah. Do you think the rest of SHINee’s awake already?” Gikwang suddenly asked.

“Oh yeah… Onew hyung must be worried sick about me,” Taemin gazed into space before shrugging. “He can call me if he wants to.”

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*Oh my god where the freaking hell is Tae?!* Onew was pacing around the living room, making JongKey dizzy. Minho was still asleep due to having practiced longer than the rest.

“Hyung, just call him!” Key shouted, irritated by Onew’s constant pacing.

“Why didn’t I think of that?” Onew exclaimed as he ran to the phone.

Ring ding dong, ring ding dong
ring dinggi ding dinggi ding ding ding

“HE DIDN’T BRING HIS PHONE!” Onew screeched, making JongKey cringe at the sound.

“Hyung, chill. He might have gone out for breakfast,” Jonghyun reassured the leader.

“But he would bring his phone, right?” Onew was panicking.

“He forgot?” Key suggested. Onew shook his head absentmindedly. He didn’t notice that he had been biting on his nails till Jonghyun told him.

“Yah! That’s unhygienic!” Jonghyun shouted in disgust. Onew looked at his hand and put it down, messing up his hair in frustration.

“What if noona kidnapped him?! I knew she couldn’t be trusted!” Onew exclaimed as he picked the phone up and dialed Victoria’s number.

“Yeoboseyo? I’m kind of busy right now, so make it quick!” Victoria commanded.

“What did you do with Taemin you ?” Onew demanded.

“What do you mean what did I do?” Victoria asked in confusion.

“You’re busy tying him up, aren’t you? Then you’ll cut him and abuse him and finally kill him!” Onew shouted into the phone hysterically.

Victoria clucked her tongue and shook her head. “What makes you think that?” Victoria decided to play with Onew for a while.

“He disappeared before we woke up, and his phone’s here, in the dorm. Where else would he be?” Onew questioned furiously.

“Well… you do know that we’re staying with KiWoon and JunSeung tonight at a pension, right? Or chalet, if you want to call it that,” Victoria said.

Onew frowned in confusion. “What’s the link?”

“Taemin’s in the canteen with them…” Victoria would have sweat dropped if she could.

“Oh, I see. Well, this is awkward… I guess I’m sorry for yelling at you. I was just worried about Taeminnie,” Onew apologised.

Victoria sighed. “Yeah, sure. I’m practicing so I have time for later. Bye and see you at Music Core!” and she ended the call as she got back to the studio.

“So? Where’s Taemin?” Jonghyun asked worriedly.

Onew chuckled embarrassedly and scratched his head. “It’s a funny story. You see, he’s at the canteen with KiWoon and JunSeung…” Onew was immediately whacked by Key.

“BABO! I TOLD YOU!” Key screeched, feeling upset.

“Yeah, right… let’s take his phone and go find them, arasso?” Onew asked, trying to get himself out of this mess. Key sighed.

“Sure, but you’re doing the housework for the whole of next week. Seven days, got it?” Key instructed. Onew nodded sadly and grabbed the maknae’s phone before heading to the lift, JongKey following behind him.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“Tae!” Onew shouted across the canteen, attracting the attention of B2ST as well.

“Hyung? Hi~” Taemin said as he waved from his seat at f(x)’s table.

“Yah, why didn’t you bring your phone? I was so damn worried that I called Victoria noona and asked if she kidnapped you!” Onew exclaimed in exasperation. Taemin’s mouth formed an ‘O’ shape before he and the other two couples burst into fits of laughter.

“Didn’t you try to call me first?” Taemin asked between laughs.

“Your phone was in the dorm. Here,” Onew told Taemin as he passed the phone to the younger male who nodded in understanding.

“Why in the world would noona kidnap Taemin? She already called for a truce,” Hyunseung commented, finding Onew hilarious.

“What if Junhyung was missing? You would panic too, especially if you know that there’s someone else who wants to be with you, right? And if Junhyung was injured by him or her before,” Onew asked Hyunseung who just shrugged.

“Nah, people know that I’m with Junnie,” Hyunseung said as he hugged Junhyung.

“Speaking of which, what the hell is a Pikajun?” Taemin questioned the JunSeung couple.

“If you watch Idol Maid, I think Junhyung’s Pikachu clock is shown in an episode. He’s a Pikachu fanatic I tell you! And coke too, of course. He named his stuffed Pikachu as Pikajun,” Hyunseung explained, earning a smack from Junhyung. “Ouch!”

“I told you not to mention it!” Junhyung complained.

“Fine, jinjja…” Hyunseung muttered as he rubbed his head.

“So did you guys eat yet?” Key, being the umma, asked.

“Junhyung hyung and Woonie were busy staring at the canteen so they didn’t eat yet. Hyunseung hyung and I ate already,” Gikwang told Key.

“Well I’m sorry but I’ve never been to a canteen like this before!” Dongwoon retorted, grabbing Junhyung’s hand and heading to the plates to get some food.

“Yah! Get your hands off my Junnie!” Hyunseung shouted, running up to the two and pulling them apart before getting food for Junhyung.

“Wow, nice. I should make you jealous more often,” Junhyung remarked.

“Don’t you dare,” Hyunseung warned, walking back to the table.

“What’s the plan for today? I heard that we’re staying at a pension with you guys at night,” Onew asked Gikwang.

“Oh, cause today’s our day off and we don’t have schedules till 2.30pm. We planned to stay and play since Taemin said it was fine,” Gikwang said.

“Then what about Onew hyung’s Music Core schedule?” Jonghyun asked.

“Oh, that’s no problem. Minho and he can go together with Victoria noona,” Hyunseung told them.

“I see. That works. Then we’ll go eat first,” Onew said as he walked off.

“Jjong,” Key started, but the elder male understood immediately.

“Yeah, yeah. Get salad and orange juice for you. I’ll be back,” Jonghyun said as he walked off too.

“Jonghyun hyung really listens to you,” Gikwang commented.

“Have you seen how Key umma treats him when he doesn’t listen? It’s horrible, just horrible,” Taemin shook his head at the thought.

“What? It’s effective isn’t it?” Key asked, not understanding what was wrong.

“It’s a little mean though, don’t you think?” Junhyung asked. Key stared at the elder male and shook his head in confusion.

“Why?”

“Forget it. They’re back,” Junhyung pointed at Dongwoon, Onew and Jonghyun.

“There isn’t enough space at our table. Since SuJu hyungs aren’t here, let’s go to theirs,” Onew suggested, walking towards the biggest table in the canteen. The others just followed him.

The couples sat down and chatted about some random stuff before all heading back to SHINee’s dorm, bringing a packet of food with them. As expected, Minho was already awake and watching TV while waiting for his hyungs to bring his food back.

“You’re back!” Minho exclaimed as he rubbed his palms together in anticipation. He was hungry, mind you. The moment Key put the packet of food on the table, Minho dug in and ignored the stares he was getting from the others. He didn’t even notice the B2ST members in the room till they greeted him cheerfully.

“So~ BEAST! Annyeong haseyo, BEAST imnida,” the four of them greeted.

“Well, minus Yoseob and Doojoon hyungs,” Dongwoon added.

Minho nearly spat his food out in surprise. Thankfully, he managed to swallow and coughed a few times before turning around.

“You guys are here?” Minho asked, sounding somewhat rude.

“Hello? Keep in mind that we’re older than you, thank you very much. And yes, we are here. Unless you think we’re a figment of your imagination,” Junhyung said sarcastically, rolling his eyes.

“Right, sorry. Just so hungry,” Minho stated as he went back to his food.

“Is he always like this? I didn’t expect Minho to be so crazy about food,” Gikwang shook his head in disapproval at the attitude.

“It’s only when he’s hungry. Anyway, what makes you guys think that we’ll go to the pension?” Key demanded, needing his sleep more than anything.

Hyunseung looked at Taemin who nodded in encouragement and Hyunseung drew in a deep breath before explaining.

“You see, we’ll go shopping before bed, we can sleep quite early, there’s chicken for dinner, and we’re playing beach volleyball tomorrow morning before noona and Gikwang go to Inkigayo and you guys come back for practice. It’s only half an hour if there’s no traffic jam so it won’t waste much time,” Hyunseung said in one breath as he inhaled again.

“CHICKEN!” Onew shouted happily before he said “I’m there.”

At the mention of shopping, Key’s eyes lit up and Jonghyun groaned inwardly, but otherwise said nothing. “I’m there alright,” Key promised.

Minho’s ankle had recovered from the sprain by now, and he just looked at them before questioning “What pension? I’d love to go, but where and why?”

“We’re going to the pension that we went to in Idol Maid, when we made Bongsun noona angry,” Junhyung said, reliving the memories of a few months ago.

“Don’t even talk about that. It was all Seobie hyung’s fault. He wanted to help Gaeun noona and then dragged us into it. Bongsun noona was angry at even me, Son Dongwoon of the Bong-Dong line!” Dongwoon exclaimed in exasperation.

“Woonie, chill. That wasn’t anyone’s fault, ok? Although I have to agree, Seobie’s propaganda was horrible,” Gikwang agreed with his boyfriend.

“Back to the main point, why?” Minho asked again.

“We’re having our day off today and tomorrow’s first schedule isn’t till 2.30pm. Since you guys’ schedule starts as the same time as us and it only takes half an hour to get there from here, why not?” Hyunseung told Minho who nodded blankly.

“But wait…” Minho said again, causing Hyunseung to groan.

“What?!” he asked in irritation.

“What about my Music Core schedule?” Minho asked. Hyunseung face palmed himself.

“You’ll go to the pension with Onew hyung and Victoria noona,” Taemin helped Hyunseung to say. The elder male sent Taemin a smile of gratitude before turning back to Minho.

“Fine, I guess I’ll go then,” Minho shrugged as he finished his food and dumped the packet.

“So we’re going to the salon to get our makeup and all done. You guys want to come to our practice? I’m sure we have some time to play around. And call DooSeob here, I don’t care. They’d better come and spend time with Taeminnie. He can’t dance and it feels weird to sing alone. We have till 3pm and its only 9am. Let’s go~” Key sang as he went into the room to change into more comfortable clothes to dance in. Taemin pouted slightly at Key’s words.

“Key, insensitive much? Come on Tae; let’s find some clothes to go out in. You guys better get DooSeob there. Remember what Key said when he wanted you guys to go shopping with us last week?” Onew asked Hyunseung who shivered and nodded.

“And this morning, we heard him shout ‘shut the hell up before I cut your off’ when we got too loud…” Gikwang sighed somewhat guiltily. OnTae smiled at them and went into the room to change first, just as Jonghyun came out in a black shirt, brown jacket and jeans.

“Yeah, well, that isn’t very nice. Yah, Kibum! Why were you so cranky?” Junhyung joked.

“You were noisy and I NEED my beauty sleep!” Key protested as he came out of the room dressed in a black and white V-necked shirt and hoodie-vest, along with a necklace and jeans.

“Not bad,” Hyunseung commented. Key smiled and thanked the other diva before going to the toilet with a bagful of cosmetics.

“This is going to take some time…” Jonghyun mumbled. OnTae had already changed into a hoodie and jeans (shorts for Taemin) and took some of their simple makeup and sat down at the couch. A mirror had appeared out of nowhere, or so it seemed. B2ST frowned at SHINee’s weirdness.

“Weren’t you guys going to the salon? Why do you put makeup first?” Dongwoon asked, not understanding their sunbaes.

“To make themselves look better,” Minho said as he walked out of the room in a ‘tiled’ hoodie and black jeans, sat down on the couch and took a tube of BB cream. Jonghyun, after an internal debate, did so too. B2ST just shook their heads and waited as they finished.

“Where’s Key?” Gikwang asked. The other four SHINee members had finished and were waiting for the almighty diva to apply his makeup.

“According to my estimations, he’ll take about five more minutes. Worst case, ten minutes,” Jonghyun said as he looked at his watch.

“But manager hyung’s expecting us in ten minutes!” Taemin threw his hands up impatiently. “Key UMMA~!” Taemin screeched.

“WHAT?! I have a PIMPLE on my FOREHEAD and I need to cover it up!” Key screamed back.

“… Fine!” Taemin was speechless. That’s what took Key so long?

“Taemin, you know Key always has an issue about stuff that isn’t supposed to be on his face but are there. Bear with it, he’s a pro and he’ll cover it fast enough,” Jonghyun told Taemin who pouted and nodded in reply.

“Why don’t you guys go grab a chair or sit on the floor?” Minho asked the B2ST members.

“Right… we didn’t exactly think that Key would take so long,” Junhyung said as he and the others sat down. As soon as he did that, Key burst out of the toilet.

“I’m done!” Key said proudly and ran into the room to keep his cosmetics. Onew stood up and did the same, but he walked slowly as he knew that Key would waste more time choosing what shoes to wear. He was right, unexpectedly.

“What should I wear? The black or blue sneakers?” Key asked.

“I think black would be better. It compliments your shirt,” Junhyung told Key.

“True, I’ll go with that then,” Key agreed and took the sneakers. Taemin wore slippers and the others just wore their respective sneakers. They then went downstairs where their manager was already waiting. Upon seeing the four B2ST members, their manager sighed.

“Does my car look like it has space for ten people? Including me, of course,” their manager, Choi Jin, said playfully. Hyunseung frowned at this info.

“Then how about Gyeongshik or Youngmin hyung?” Onew asked.

“I guess I could call them but maybe they’re still asleep. I’m on the morning shift today, just for your info,” Choi Jin said. Onew nodded and the manager sighed, taking out his phone.

“Gyeongshik-ah? Are you free now? The boys want you to drive B2ST down to the salon with them, and then come back too, I think. You’re still sleepy? Oh yeah, you took the night shift… Then how about Youngmin? He’s brushing his teeth now? Ok, tell him to meet us here. I’ll bring the boys first, and then he’ll take B2ST. Yeah, thanks!” Choi Jin ended the call and smiled at SHINee.

“So Youngmin hyung’s bringing B2ST?” Key asked. Choi Jin nodded and gestured for them to get into his car first. “You know what Youngmin hyung looks like?” Key asked B2ST.

“I think we’ll know when he gets here. I’m sure he recognizes us,” Gikwang said.

“He does. Bye then! See ya~” Key waved to the four before Choi Jin drove off.

A few minutes later, a man in his thirties ran into the car park and looked at B2ST.

“Come on, get into the car. I’m Youngmin, nice to meet you guys,” Youngmin greeted the four idols and shook hands with each of them before getting into his car. The others followed and soon enough, they were on their way to the salon to meet SHINee.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“You’re here!” Taemin exclaimed, not turning his head for fear of his hair getting ruined. The stylist noona had been working on it for ten minutes and he didn’t want to waste her hard work.

“Yeah. Youngmin hyung, kamsa hamnida for driving us here. We’ll need you to drive us back though,” Junhyung realised, a little too late but oh well.

“Yeah. I’ll wait till the boys are done then we’ll go back together,” Youngmin said, smiling at the B2ST members. They nodded in reply and grabbed a chair each.

“Did you call DooSeob yet?” Jonghyun asked, sending them a warning glare through the mirror.

Dongwoon chuckled nervously and answered “No.”

“What are you waiting for?! Do you want me to cut your off? Or maybe I should cut Junhyung’s? Maybe Doojoon hyung’s isn’t that bad either,” Key smirked to himself evilly.

“Key, don’t be so mean,” Minho frowned. Key was older than him by three months but Minho seemed like the more mature one. Key was just better at remembering stuff.

“Seungie, call Seobie,” Junhyung ordered.

“Order me around again and I’ll throw Pikajun away. But fine, cause your is still needed,” Hyunseung grinned and took his phone out.

“Leave Pikajun alone!” Junhyung protested.

“Yeah, of course. Anyway…” Hyunseung dialed Yoseob's number and waited for the baby-faced boy to pick up. He definitely had to, or some very bad things would happen to him and Doojoon.

Luckily, Yoseob picked up after the fourth ring. “Yeoboseyo?” Yoseob answered, sitting leisurely on the boat. Did I mention that he and Doojoon were on a one-day cruise?

“Seobie-ah, come back immediately. You and Doojoon hyung are wanted,” Hyunseung whispered, almost inaudibly. He decided to go outside in case Key heard anything that he wasn’t supposed to.

“Umma! I miss you already,” Yoseob whined. Hyunseung could imagine the pout on that baby face right now, and he smiled to himself. Somewhere in the back ground, he heard Doojoon's huff of jealousy and Hyunseung’s smile grew wider.

“How’s your day with Doojoon hyung?” Hyunseung asked.

“We’re on a one-day private cruise, just the two of us! It’s so cool, but sadly, it’s only going around the various parts of Korea. Why are we wanted?” Yoseob asked curiously.

“You see, Key wants you to spend time with Taemin while SHINee practices. I think its cause he can’t dance and he’ll be lonely practicing singing alone, so he wants our power voice to accompany the maknae,” Hyunseung explained patiently.

“But WHY? Our cruise just started! Umma~” Yoseob whined again. Hyunseung sighed.

“He just threatened to cut Woonie, Junnie or Doojoon’s off if you guys aren’t here. I have a feeling he’s going to go with all three. Come on already,” Hyunseung told Yoseob.

On the boat, Yoseob's eyes widened as he looked at Doojoon, and his eyes travelled to his lover’s crotch area before shaking his head. “But… all the tops, really? Key is EVIL. That meanie,” Yoseob complained, sighing before nodding to himself. “We’ll be there…”

“Jeongmal? See you then, Seobie! Umma loves you~” Hyunseung sang and beamed.

“I love you too umma. See you,” Yoseob said sadly and ended the call. He then made his way to the driver and told him of the change in plans.

“Jaewon-sshi, we have to get back to Seoul. I’m really sorry, and you’ll get your full pay for today. Again, I’m sorry. Thanks anyway,” Yoseob told the driver and went back to his seat, snuggling into Doojoon’s chest. The latter stared at Yoseob weirdly for a moment.

“What’s wrong?” Doojoon asked as he noticed the change of direction of the boat.

“Joonie, Key wants us back… Like now, to accompany Taemin while the rest of them practice dancing,” Yoseob sighed, looking up at Doojoon. His eyes were glistening with tears already.

“Or else what? It’s not as if he has any power over you or me,” Doojoon asked in confusion.

“He threatened to cut you, Junhyung or Dongwoon's off if we weren’t there,” Yoseob pouted, tears threatening to spill over.

“Yah, don’t cry. Its ok, you know. He won’t do it. I’m sure of that,” Doojoon reassured Yoseob.

“He HITS things when he’s NERVOUS,” Yoseob emphasized the words. “What makes you think he isn’t capable of cutting people’s off when he’s mad?”

“Cause even Heechul hyung wouldn’t do that?” Doojoon said incredulously. Yoseob shook his head fiercely in disagreement.

“He would. Sure, he usually throws things. But when he gets really mad, he’d do anything. Remember our day out like, last week? He screamed at noona, and it was only because he found out about something that happened four years ago!” Yoseob screeched.

“Chill, Seobie. Fine, we’ll go back,” Doojoon gave in in the end. Yoseob smiled and kissed Doojoon on the lips before turning back to enjoy the scenery.

In no time at all, the couple arrived back at the dock, thanking Jaewon for the ride and paying him before they left to get a cab.

“Where did they say they were?” Doojoon asked Yoseob as the taxi started driving towards SM’s building. Yoseob thought about this and shrugged, taking his phone out to ask.

 

{From: Seobie :)

Umma, where are you? We’re on a taxi now. See you soon! X)

To: Seungie umma}

 

Hyunseung looked at his phone and thanked God before replying.

 

{From: Seungie~

We’re at the salon now, but they’ll go back soon. Just wait at their dorm. If you want, go eat breakfast. Their canteen is HUGE compared to ours. Love you and see you! :)

To: Seobie :D}

 

Yoseob sighed and replied ‘Ne’ before telling Doojoon where they were headed.

“Kim Kibum, I’m going to skin you alive for making Seobie sad,” Doojoon swore. Yoseob hit Doojoon's chest playfully and shook his head.

“Then you’ll be just as bad. Just wait for them in the canteen. I’m hungry,” Yoseob whined as his stomach growled in agreement, making both of them laugh.

“Arasso,” Doojoon answered as he kissed Yoseob’s crown, causing the younger to blush.

“Stop it. We’re in public you babo,” Yoseob reminded the leader who smiled and nodded. The rest of their journey was filled with laughter, mostly from Yoseob.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

In half an hour or so, the couple made it to SM’s building and went into the lift without any problems with the security guards.

“Not bad. CUBE would have prevented visitors from other companies from going in unless there was someone to them,” Doojoon remarked. Yoseob nodded in agreement as they walked into the lift. Unlike Gikwang, Yoseob was smarter in some sense and knew that the canteen was on level nine, pressing the button and waiting as the lift went up.

“WAH~” Yoseob said, awestruck, as the lift doors opened to reveal the classy canteen. His reaction was basically the same as Junhyung and Dongwoon: walking around and ‘exploring’ the place.

“Seobie! Yah, weren’t you hungry?” Doojoon asked, confused.

“B-but it’s so BIG!” Yoseob pouted. Doojoon shook his head and went to take food for both of them; Ramen for Yoseob and fried chicken for him. Of course, he took coke for himself too.

“Yang Yoseob, come here and eat before you starve,” Doojoon instructed. Yoseob sighed, nodded and headed towards the table that Doojoon was at. It was then that he realised they were at DBSK’s table. Yoseob stared blankly at the tag for a few moments before poking Doojoon.

“Joonie, are we supposed to sit here?” Yoseob asked, pointing at the tag in confusion.

Doojoon looked at the tag and ignored it. “It’s alright. They won’t kill us, will they?” Doojoon asked. Yoseob shrugged his shoulders as he dug into his ramen.

“Doojoon? Yoseob?”  Changmin asked, getting the two boys’ attention. “Why are you here? And at our table, too.”

“Hyung, hi! Long time no see?” Doojoon tried to be cheerful.

“Answer me or I’ll kick you out of this place,” Changmin warned. He seemed to be in a relatively bad mood today. Who knows why though? PMS much, maybe?

“We’re waiting for SHINee?” Yoseob answered, unsure of what to say.

“Then sit at their table, dammit. I need space to eat and as you can see, our table only has four seats. That isn’t enough space for me cause I’m hungry. Shoo,” Changmin told them.

“Ne,” Doojoon said and grabbed their stuff before walking off to find SHINee’s table. It had six seats, so the two of them just sat down and ate quietly, still shocked by Changmin’s random outburst.

“Joonie, I told you. We should have moved when we had the chance,” Yoseob pouted and began to sob. Doojoon’s eyes widened and he patted Yoseob’s back gently.

“Don’t cry, it hurts me when you do. Forget it, ok?” Doojoon tried to calm the crying boy.

“But he shouted at us,” Yoseob kept crying. Doojoon just brought Yoseob’s head to his chest and continued patting his lover’s back.

*Shim Changmin, you’re dead. I’ll smack your pretty little to Pluto or something!* Doojoon promised himself, still trying to soothe Yoseob.

Soon enough, SHINee returned and headed to the canteen to find the couple. They spotted the two at their table, walking over and greeting them.

“SHINee, you’re here! That took long. Changmin hyung shouted at us,” Doojoon reported. Hyunseung heard this and glared at the elder male’s back.

“Why?” Junhyung asked, restraining Hyunseung from walking over to DBSK’s table.

“We sat there and ate. Then he told us to come to your table and he was in a bad mood,” Doojoon cautioned, mainly directed at Hyunseung.

“Seobie? What did that meanie do to you?” Hyunseung asked in concern. Yoseob looked up from Doojoon's chest and Hyunseung gasped. Yoseob’s eyes were still red and puffy from crying.

“H-he shouted at us f-for s-sitting at their t-table,” Yoseob said between sobs.

“He’s in a bad mood,” Doojoon reminded Hyunseung.

“I don’t care. Yah, Yong Junhyung, let go of me!” Hyunseung struggled against Junhyung’s grip. Key grinned menacingly and pulled Junhyung’s hand off Hyunseung’s arm.

“What did you do that for?” Junhyung asked in disbelief.

“I’d have done the same if he did that to Taemin. And Hyunseung hyung is older than me, so he has more right to do things like that. It’s an umma thing,” Key explained.

“Shim Changmin!” Hyunseung shouted. The elder male turned around to be met by a fuming boy.

“What?” he asked nonchalantly and turned back to his food. Hyunseung slammed his fist down on the table and made Changmin jump a little.

“You shouted at my Seobie,” Hyunseung stated coldly, glaring daggers at Changmin.

“S-so?” Changmin asked softly. Hyunseung dragged a chair and sat down beside Changmin, glaring at the elder male eerily. “What do you want from me?”

“Apologise to Seobie. NOW.”

Changmin gulped and shook his head stubbornly. “No way. I did nothing wrong. They shouldn’t have come to sit at DBSK’s table in the first place.”

“He didn’t know, did he? It’s his first time here and I don’t want him to remember it as ‘the time Shim Changmin shouted at me’. Go, or I’ll kill you,” Hyunseung warned.

“I don’t care. It’s his problem, not mine. Why should I listen to you?” those were the words that Changmin said. What he thought was: , now what? I have to take a stand for myself. Maybe I should get Yunho appa to help.

“Shut the up and hurry,” Hyunseung tried again. His patience was running thin. No one, not even Junhyung, could treat his beloved ‘son’ like that.

Underneath the table, Changmin was texting Yunho hastily. “No,” Changmin replied, refusing to give in to Hyunseung just like that.

“You do know that I can see you texting, right? I don’t care if you call Yunho or whoever to help you. You can go to hell if you don’t apologise to Seobie. Better make up your mind before murder you. Literally,” Hyunseung growled. Junhyung took a step forward but was held back by Key.

“No.” Changmin replied, standing to his ground firmly.

The two of them glared at each other for a few minutes before Yunho suddenly ran in.

“Yah! Jang Hyunseung, stay away from Changmin!” Yunho instructed. Hyunseung turned around slowly, glaring icily at Yunho. A shudder ran up the dancer’s spine as he approached them slowly. It was then that Key let Junhyung go.

“Make sure Hyunseung hyung doesn’t come to any harm and help him,” Key whispered into the rapper’s ear. He nodded and ran off to stand beside Hyunseung.

“You too? Get away from Changmin or else,” Yunho threatened.

“Get him to apologise first. He shouted at Seobie. Nobody shouts at Seobie, not even me. Control your maknae, for goodness sake,” Hyunseung spat. Yunho snorted in reply.

“Why did you shout at Yoseob?” Yunho asked Changmin.

“He was sitting here,” he answered simply. Yunho nodded in understanding.

“Do you not know that we need this space?” Yunho questioned rhetorically, making JunSeung roll their eyes at the same time.

“Duh. But Seobie and Doojoon hyung didn’t know. It’s their first time here so just forget it. Now go apologise you bastard,” Hyunseung commanded. Changmin shook his head.

“I don’t want to,” he stated. Yunho nodded in agreement.

“Heard that?” Yunho smirked at Hyunseung.

“Don’t you dare start a fight, got it? Do NOT insult Seungie like that. I swear, I’ll kick your if you do it again,” Junhyung spoke up. It was Hyunseung’s turn to smirk.

“Heard that?” Hyunseung repeated, imitating Yunho's tone.

“I have to stop this,” Onew said as he took his phone out to call someone who would definitely be able to change Yunho and Changmin’s minds: Jaejoong.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

“They WHAT?! I’m not going for my schedule yet, just woke up. I have two hours. Yeah, I’ll be there. Thanks, Onew-ah. Yeah, it’s Changmin’s fault alright. Bye and see ya,” Jaejoong ended the call and woke YooSu up.

“Mwoh?” they rubbed their eyes and asked in unison.

“Your Yunho appa and Changmin have gotten into some trouble with JunSeung. I’m going to SM now to solve this issue. I’ll be back soon,” Jaejoong said as he changed and rushed out the door.

“Who’s JunSeung?” they asked each other, shrugged and went back to sleep.

When Jaejoong arrived at SM’s building, he immediately went to the canteen. The moment the doors opened, he ran up to Yunho and Changmin.

“Jae? What are you doing here?” Yunho asked, momentarily forgetting the argument.

“Stopping this fight, duh? Changmin, apologise to Yoseob right now,” Jaejoong ordered.

“But… he sat here…” Changmin whined. Jaejoong shook his head and pointed to Yoseob.

“His first time here and you want him to remember it as ‘the day I was shouted at by Shim Changmin for sitting at his table’?” Jaejoong asked.

“Hi-five!” Hyunseung exclaimed, hi-fiving Jaejoong excitedly. “I said something similar to that,” he explained to a confused Jaejoong.

“I see. Changmin, go, now. Don’t make me ban you from food for the next few hours,” Jaejoong warned. Changmin sighed, got up and walked to Yoseob.

“What? Want to shout at Yoseob hyung more?” Dongwoon asked protectively.

“I came to apologise, babo,” Changmin snorted and stood in front of Yoseob.

“Yah! What’s your problem? First, you made Seobie cry. Now, you call Woonie a babo? Damn you,” Gikwang rolled his eyes and refrained from punching the elder male.

“Whatever. I’m sorry for shouting at you, Yoseob,” Changmin said sarcastically. Yoseob blinked a few times, sensing the tone behind it and ran off to the toilet to cry again.

“Changmin hyung, you’re usually fun. What’s you problem today?” Taemin asked, hobbling to the toilet with his crutches to find Yoseob. Doojoon followed Taemin, helping the younger male along the way. Key nodded in agreement with Taemin.

“You’re being a jerk today. Think about it,” Key said in went with Taemin and Doojoon.

“What? I’m always like this if I’m in a bad mood,” Changmin told them and walked away.

“Changmin hyung, yah! Insensitive!” Minho shouted.

Onew looked at Minho. Wasn’t Changmin like a brother to Minho? “Hyung, why don’t you stop being so mean?” Onew suggested.

“I don’t care,” Changmin said as he walked back to his table.

Jonghyun sighed and went to stop Changmin. “Hyung, you’re not usually like this. Just stop it, ok? It’s not nice to make others cry,” Jonghyun told Changmin.

“Like I said, I don’t care. Let go of me,” Changmin pushed Jonghyun away and sat down to continue eating. Those at the table were staring at him.

“What. Did. You. Do. To. Seobie?” Hyunseung said between gritted teeth. He had seen the baby-faced boy run off and was really pissed right now.

“I apologised. Not my fault if he cries again,” Changmin retorted.

Gikwang and Jonghyun went up to JunSeung and told them what happened.

“You what?!” Hyunseung screeched. All the people in the canteen turned to face them, attracted by the commotion.

“You’re way too much, you know that? Seungie, let’s find Seobie,” Junhyung grabbed Hyunseung’s hand and went to the toilet to find the crying boy.

“What happened?” Yunho asked.

“Seobie cried again cause he,” Gikwang pointed at Changmin, “was being sarcastic when he apologised. And he called Dongwoon a babo for being concerned about Seobie. Jerk,” Gikwang spat.

“I completely agree. Let’s go,” Jonghyun said and they ran to find Yoseob as well.

Onew and Minho looked at each other, then Changmin, and they went to find Yoseob too. Changmin had gone way too far this time.

 

 

 

 

I'm making wayyy too many people evil :O but oh well~~ anyway, enjoy this chappie:) three more days of EOYs to go... and this was so damn random :D i think the story isn't focusing on OnTae enough :( never mind, i'll try to put something in. thanks for reading and comments are loved!! X)