Christmas Eve

Just to let you know, I love you...

It was Saturday, the night before Christmas. SHINee had just finished their schedules and all headed back to the dorm for a well-deserved rest. Onew had gone out, saying he needed to get something important. He ended up in the mall, walking around, looking for a present for his boyfriend Taemin. He and Taemin had been together for quite a while already, but only the SHINee, SNSD, Super Junior members and Lee Sooman knew about their relationship.

*What should I get for Tae?* Onew thought to himself. Tae was his pet name for Taemin, while others just called Taemin either by his name or Taeminnie. *Oh! Look at that cute dog plush toy! Taemin will love it!* Onew thought, smiling to himself. He was disguised, of course, and as he went to pay for the toy, he felt people staring at him.

*Crap, did they recognise me already?* Onew swore to himself, then hurried out of the shop and back to the dorm.

"Taeminnie! I'm home!" Onew said. For some reason, he alternated between Taemin's names very often, thus confusing people. He quickly hid the plush toy in a bag that was rarely used, just as Taemin came out of the room.

"Hyung!" Taemin said, smiling, as he pecked Onew on the lips. "What's that?" Taemin asked, seeing how Onew had just hid something.

"E-erm... N-nothing... T-taeminnie, when did you become like Key? Always so nosey..." Onew said, tripping over his words a little.

"Well, he's my umma isn't he? Ok, fine, I won't ask any more," Taemin said, giving in. Seeing this, Onew smiled and hugged his boyfriend from behind, resting his head on Taemin's shoulder. "Hyung, stop that! We're in the dorm now, aish..." Taemin said, sighing, but still smiling at Onew's forgetfulness.

"Arasso, mianhae. Let's go to sleep ok? We have the rest of tomorrow afternoon off anyway. Let's have a christmas meal! Just the two of us, ok?" Onew suggested.

"Alright hyung," Taemin said, wondering what Onew might have in store for him.

"YAY! WE CAN EAT CHICKEN TOMORROW!" Onew shouted a little too loudly.

"Onew hyung, can you quiet down?" the other members asked, woken up by Onew's exclamation. "And what's going on?" Key asked.

"Hehe, sorry for waking you up. As for what's going on, me and Tae are just talking about a christmas feast for the two of us ONLY!" Onew said, stressing the word, knowing that Key would want to follow them just for the fun of it.

"Chill hyung, we know. You were so loud while discussing your dinner plans," Minho said wearily, while Jonghyun nodded in agreement, looking annoyed. Onew scratched the back of his head sheepishly.

"Mianhae for disturbing you," Onew said, apologetic. The other members nodded and went back to sleep.

"So hyung, anything you want to do before dinner. Don't forget we have rehearsal till noon, for our concert two days later?" Taemin said, reminding Onew of their practice.

"Oh yeah... Well, we could go to the theme park to play, then we can eat dinner and watch a movie, ok?" Onew suggested, knowing that Taemin would like the theme park.

*But the only movies on now are horror movies, and Onew hyung is dead scared of them...* Taemin thought, worrying about his hyung. "Hyung, the only movies on now are horror movies... Let's just come back to the dorm after dinner arasso?" Taemin said.

*Oh yeah... How could I be so dumb? At least Taeminnie remembers my fear of horror films...* Onew thought, happy that his boyfriend was so thoughtful. "Oh, right... Ok, then we'll just come back to the dorm after dinner," Onew said. "It's late, let's go to bed." Onew told Taemin, before pulling him in for a goodnight kiss.

"Ne, so it's a date. Goodnight hyung," Taemin said, before they returned to their rooms, falling into their beds, exhausted.

 

 

 

 

So, was the first chapter ok? It took quite long to type out the entire thing, but i hope you guys like it. Remember to leave your comments so i can improve on my story, and i know that there are people reading my fic:) And btw can anyone tell me how to add pictures? I have no idea, and i've already tried a few times...