Accident

Just to let you know, I love you...

(A week later)

A week passed, and SHINee had performed quite a few times over the past week. Although it was a Sunday, SHINee was working hard, preparing for their Japan debut that was to be in March. After practicing till noon, SHINee took a break and went for lunch. Onew and Taemin went for their lunch, and the other members went back to the dorm to cook their own lunches.

"Hyung... I'm sick of chicken... Can we eat something else? Please?" Taemin pleaded, pouting, knowing that Onew could not resist his cuteness.

"How could you get tired of chicken?!" Onew asked, pretending to be horrified.

"Hyung... I can tell that you're faking... Just this once, please?" Taemin asked again.

"Aigo... Fine. Then, do you want to eat sundubu?" Onew asked hopefully, listing his next favourite food. Taemin shook his head adamantly, not wanting to give in this time.

"Hyung, let me choose today's lunch, ok? Pretty please?" Taemin tried once again, desperate. "Steak?" Taemin suggested, smiling brightly at Onew.

"Aish..." Onew said, sighing. *Well, at least he wants to take charge* Onew thought, smiling at his boyfriend's maturity. "Alright, where do you want to eat? And do you want to choose what we eat for dinner too?" Onew asked, praying that Taemin would say no.

Nodding his head fiercely, Taemin hugged Onew. "Yes! Thanks hyung!" Taemin said, happy that he got what he wanted.

"Well, after lunch, we have to go meet with SNSD noonas, SuJu hyungs and SM. To discuss what to do with Victoria, remember, Tae?" Onew said, watching as Taemin's face fell.

"Oh, right... That's weird of me to forget something so important. I thought we could spend the rest of the day together..." Taemin said. *Aigo... My poor Tae, must have been freaked out by Victoria's threat... Aish, that woman...* Onew thought worriedly.

"It's ok. Let's go eat, ok? Then at 2 pm we'll go back to the dorm to meet the sunbaes. They'll be there for you, Tae. We all will, especially me. Alright?" Onew said, reassuring Taemin. Seeing Taemin relax, Onew stopped worrying. Then, Taemin led the way to his favourite steak shop.

While they ate, they discussed what could be done about Victoria. "She'll probably try to use Sulli to create some misunderstanding between us," Taemin said, repeating Minho.

"Well, I'll be more careful. Anyway, I won't fall for it. I trust you. I think... that she'll be waiting for the chance to strike," Onew said. Suddenly, there was a shot. Everyone screamed and panicked. "Tae, stay with me, ok?" Onew instructed, worried that this was an attempt on Taemin's life.

"Ne, hyung," Taemin said, grabbing on to Onew's hand. There was another shot, and beside him, Onew heard Taemin scream. He fell to the ground, dragging Onew with him. *Was he shot?* Onew thought, suddenly panicked. Looking beside him, Onew saw that Taemin's leg was bleeding. "Hyung, it hurts," Taemin said, , causing Onew to get a grip on himself.

*Taeminnie's injured, so why am I panicking?* Onew thought, mentally cursing himself. "Taeminnie, hang on, ok? I'll call the ambulance. But let's get you out of here first," Onew said, carrying Taemin out of the shop. *Taeminnie is injured and it's all my fault... We should have gone back to the dorm for lunch with the other members... I'm sorry Tae...* Onew thought, reproaching himself. After they were out of the shop, Onew took his phone out and called for an ambulance. After that, SHINee, SuJu and SNSD were called. When the ambulance arrived after what seemed like centuries, Onew got on the ambulance with Taemin, holding his hand for the entire journey.

"Hyung, it's not your fault. I'll be fine..." Taemin said, his voice barely audible. Onew just nodded, tears streaming down his cheeks.

"You'll be fine..." Onew repeated, reassuring himself.

*You have to be*