Too Milky for Nichkun

It's a DIARY! I was TEMPTED!

I can't believe I wrote four chapters in one day!!!!! Omigod. I'm so failing my exam. Anyway, this is the last for today. I'll be back on thursday next. Um....I think it's the 16th May...to update. So sorry.

 

________________________

 

The shooting that day took place on an island. Nichkun and Victoria were put on a boat, and they went for a looooong boat ride. It was fun though and the couple enjoyed themselves. For once that day, Nichkun did not think about Wooyoung. He was too occupied with Victoria.

 

Back in Seoul, Wooyoung was waiting in a cafe for IU. The doctor allowed him to go, provided that he take his prescribed medication every 12 hours. It's just to avoid concussions. At 2pm, a familiar looking figure walked up to him. He stood up and welcomed her in a tight hug.

 

"You look good today."

 

"Gosh, I'm so embarrassed." IU said, pushing him off gently. "Oh, I got something for you." She said, handing him a small red box with a big ribbon on top. "For my favorite oppa." She looked away as she handed it to him.

 

All around them, people started clicking away on their cameras. A crowd was building up slowly, so Wooyoung dragged her away from the cafe. "Let's go to the mall nearby."

 

She simply followed him, enjoying herself tremendously. Wooyoung wasn't sure if this was the right decision. Heck, the last thing he wanted was to hurt IU if things didn't work out well. But he knew he had to try to going out again to see if it would change his mind. As they slowly made their way to the mall, with their fingers intertwined, Wooyoung promised himself that he would try to make it worthwhile for IU, even though he usually treated her like how sibings would.

 

"Why the sudden interest in asking me out? It's been ages since I saw you, oppa."

 

"Really? I didn't notice. Felt like it was just yesterday. Anyway, probably for that reason I decided to call you out today."

 

IU punched him on his arms lightly. "I don't believe you. Won't you tell me what's wrong? You know you're like a brother to me. I can amost read what you're thinking."

 

"Well, I know that. But it's true. I just missed you."  He said, tussling up her hair.

 

"Oppa!" IU pouted angrily. "My stylist took three hours to fix my hair today."

 

"Really?" Wooyoung laughed, messing it up some more. "Now, stop thinking about what's wrong with me today and just enjoy my company, ok?"

 

IU simply nodded.

 

They went around the mall, trying out clothes and taking selcas of themselves. The best part was getting to eat a mountain of ice cream, because IU admitted that she loved ice cream too. Then they played at the arcade, and Wooyoung won a teddy bear for her. The date went smoothly. By evening, IU was tired, and so was Wooyoung. They hugged each other and parted ways.

 

Wooyoung felt like it had been worth while. He was glad. IU really enjoyed herself. As he waited at a nearby bus stop for Taecyeon to come and fetch him, he thought about Nichkun and Victoria. God, how he hated the fact that it's too easy for his mind to wander back to the older one.

 

A car stopped in front of the bus stop and it belonged to Taecyeon. But Wooyoung had been too preoccupied in his thoughts to have noticed the driver earlier, so when he went in, his heart almost jumped out of his chest when he heard a familiar voice.

 

"Wooyoung." The voice said, fuming with rage.

 

Wooyoung gulped down his saliva before managing a small squeak, "Khun hyung..."

 

_____________________________

 

(YAYYYYY!!!! KHUNNIE CAME BACK!)

 

_____________________________