The Kidnapping...

It's a DIARY! I was TEMPTED!

"How long will it take you to complete the job?" Victoria asked a man who sitting in front of her at the moment. He was wearing a black suit. His face was round, with a hint of mischief in his eyes, and he looked ready to pounce on someone.

 

"Not very long." The man said, grinning at her. "The question is, how much will you pay me to do this?"

 

"Here's the advance payment. The remaining balance will be deposited later. Bring the boy to the airport. My father has a private jet at ****** airport. I will transport him out. And then you can finish him off slowly." Before  she left, she added, "I want this to be videotaped and sent to Nichkhun."

 

______________________

 

It had been five days or so since Victoria stopped bothering Nichkhun. They all thought it was over, but Minjun's instincts told him otherwise. He just didn't want to scare anyone, so he told Nichkhun about it one day. "Be extra careful. I feel something bad is about to happen."

 

"No worries, hyung. Maybe it's just your stomach grumbling because of the lack of food." Nichkhun laughed him off. They were just returning from JYP's office, after Nichkhun informed everyone that he planned to stop WGM. JYP also told them that he had clear off all rumours regarding Nichkhun after he choked the truth out of the doctor. All he needed to do was to give the doctor a free ticket to his upcoming special stage concert. One bribe,and a whole bull of truth came spilling out.

 

"That girl is dangerous." He warned them. "Be careful."

 

Nichkhun assured him that everything's over now. Yet, he can't help notice the slight fear in Wooyoung's eyes. "I'm here for you, Youngie,"

 

The younger boy simply nodded.

 

They planned to visit the amusement park that day, because Nichkhun was still mad over Wooyoung's date with IU. The other guys called Miss A to come along, and in two vans, they left for the amusement park.

 

The day was filled with cotton candy, balloons, and three bowls of large banana split ice cream.Nichkhun bought a teddy bear for Wooyoung and Junho bought more bananas for Chansung. Taecyeon and Minjun were enjoying the company of two girls on their side each. By evening, the younger ones were getting tired so Minjun called in for the day. Wooyoung told them that he wanted to get one last ice cream before they leave. Nichkhun pointed to a stall nearby but did not follow him. As Wooyoung waited and the others were too busy talking to notice him, a man appeared behind him and pointed a knife at his neck. He whispered softly so that only Wooyoung could hear him, "Follow me quietly, or risk losing your head here."

 

Wooyoung felt tears running down his cheeks but he had no other choice than to follow the dangerous stranger.

 

After ten minutes, the others started wondering why it was taking so long for Wooyoung to get his ice cream. They looked towards the stall and saw it empty. Nichkhun rushed towards it immediately. A lady was taking care of the stall.

 

"Have you seen a boy this height waiting in line just now?"

 

The lady looked at him, puzzled. She recalled a boy, but only for a glance because she was too busy managing the stall. "I think I saw him leave with a man in a black suit."

 

The girls gasped at her response, and Nichkhun, bless his soul, collapsed right there in front of everyone.

 

________________________________