A Day Out

It's a DIARY! I was TEMPTED!

O~mi~god, I cannot stop~ :) Thank you everyone for encouraging me to continue this fic. I know it's a little slow. Heck, I'm getting frusrated at Nichkun. LOL. Anyway, I'm sure in the next chapter or so, I will find a way to bring Nichkun back. Hahahaha.

 

________________________________

 

The amusement park proved to be great fun indeed. There was a lot of rides, and Taecyeon chose the ones that meant business. He made sure Wooyoung was always by his side, whereas Minjun led the group on from one ride to another. Chansung and Junho followed them from behind, happily holding hands and sharing cotton candy.

 

"You know what I feel like doing right now?" Taecyeon suddenly asked, and then suggested, "I want to go on a random date."

 

"What the hell do you mean by that?" Minjun was getting worried. Taecyeon can be so impulsive at times.

 

"Well, we're guys, there's chicks everywhere, why not hyung?"

 

Wooyoung rolled his eyes at this, smiling secretly. The idea sounded fun but the girls around them were...too busy having fun. And he noticed that most of them already had boyfriends, with their smiling eyes and intertwined fingers. Taecyeon placed an arm around his neck and asked, "So, are you up for it?"

 

The younger one thought about it for a moment and then agreed to do it. Chansung and Junho, however, pulled out. They didn't want anyone getting in between their date. Minjun only nodded a sigh and off the trio went, looking for eligible girls who are willing to spend the whole day with them.

 

"The first to get a girl by his side wins....a week's worth of lunch." Taecyeon remarked.

 

"On whose pay?" Minjun asked, narrowing his eyebrow. "Cause I'm damn sure not paying for anything. Chansung's lunch in a week cost a month's pay."

 

"I'm not paying anything either." Wooyoung added quickly.

 

Taecyeon smiled at this. "It'll be on me."

 

"In that case, get ready to lose, Ok cat." Minjun said before whipping out his handphone and started scrolling down his contact list. He dialled a number and waited. A female voice answered, "Hello oppa!"

 

"Ah, Min-ah, you want to spend some time with me at the amusement today. Taecyeon promised the guys lunch for a week if me or wooyoung managed to get a girl by our side."

 

"HYUNG, that's NOT FAIR!" Taecyeon whined, tugging hard on Minjun's sleeves. He quickly got his phone out too and began calling someone. "Hello, Tiffany?" English words were rolling out smoothly after that but Wooyoung could only understand a little. He decided that since both of them would cheat, he would do the same thing too. That was when he realized a familiar figure somewhere within the crowd of people.

 

He rushed towards the person.

 

__________________________________

 

"OPPA?!" IU beamed excitedly, surprised to see Wooyoung standing in front of her. "What are you doing here?"

 

"I came to have some fun. What about you?"

 

"I have a shooting here in three hours. They're gettng the ride ready."

 

"Then are you free for the next three hours?"

 

Both of them smiled at each other. Wooyoung was at the very least relieved that he wasn't going to lose the game. He dragged IU by her arm and led her to his hyungs. They were surprised to see her but it was also expected of Wooyoung to call her out.

 

Min arrived thirty minutes later, cranky and tired. She scolded Minjun for giving her such a short notice. "I rushed here all the way from the office after practice, but I hope I wasn't too late."

 

"Nope, you're on time." He said, patting her on the head.

 

"Yah, oppa., you're being annoying." Minjun could only laugh at this.

 

Tiffany arrived ten minutes after Min, looking gorgeous in a white t-shirt, black tights and heels. She gave Taecyeon a warm hug before greeting the others. Chansung and Junho had disappeared somewhere ages ago so the six of them didn't bother to wait. They began planning which ride they would go on first.

 

The crowd around them were getting bigger, after noticing their favourite celebrities walking in pairs. Cameras were whipped out, snapping quick shots, while the couples smiled as they walked. No one held hands of course. All of them treated each other like good friends. The first ride was the Viking boat, swinging back and forth until Minjun felt like throwing up. It was Min's idea. Wooyoung took all of them to the fying coaster next. He held IU's hands as they plunge through a whirlpool of loops, praying for it to end as soon as they started. Taecyeon and Tiffany went on after that, screaming ther lungs out duing the ride. And then came the pole. All were seated side by side. Minjun was overly nervous about the ride that he held on to Wooyoung's hand the whole time. IU actually found this adorable. Two hours later, and after five rides, IU had to excuse herself to go back to the set.

 

"I had fun today, you guys." She said happily.

 

"Well, glad to hear that." Taecyeon said. Wooyoung gave her a quick hug before she waved goodbye and left them. By then, Minjun suggested looking for the other two younger boys.

 

"Chansung and Junho are here too?" Min asked.

 

"Yeah. They disappeared off somewhere before you came. Let's go look for them. I can't seem to get through to their phone."

 

"Must be the crowd." Tiffany said. Off they went, with no specific direction in mind. They were just having too much fun enjoying their conversations. Chansung and Junho were having ice cream in a booth somewhere when the others found them.

 

"Whoa! You guys!" Chansung smiled, getting up from his seat.

 

"You guys left us." Minjun stated. "Where were you?"

 

"Everywhere." Junho replied. "We were enjoying ourselves."

 

"Good to hear that." Wooyoung sincerely meant that, but the others looked at him worriedly. "I'm fine." He added.

 

"Good to know that. Anyway, we should be getting back soon." Taecyeon suggested. It was getting a little dark by the time they were done. The boys bid farewell to Tiffany and Min and then drove back home. 

 

"Guys, thanks a lot for today." Wooyoung said, when they were all in the Taecyeon's car.

 

__________________________________

 

2 hours away from Seoul, Nichkun was staring at some pictures in the internet. His eyes suddenly landed on a very recent picture of Wooyoung with IU in an amusement park, hugging each other. He crushed the empty beer can in his hands, his anger rising.

 

"Honey, are you upstairs? Come down and have some dinner." Victoria called out.

 

"Yes dear. Oh by the way, dear, I need to make a quick call to the manager first."

 

"Ok, don't be long."

 

He got out his handphone and dialled his manager's number. A rough voice answered the call. "Hyung-nim, I got an idea to make the show more interesting. How about we invite my band for a visit this weekend?"

 

"Uh, won't they be busy?"

 

"I'll check with them first."

 

"Alright then."

 

The call ended, and a smile was plastered on Nichkun's face.