Here We Go Again

It's a DIARY! I was TEMPTED!

As a way to commemorate their one month anniversary of being together, Nichkhun agreed to bring Wooyoung out on a surprise date after the doctor gave the green light for discharge. He had been looking forward to this. Almost another month had passed since Wooyoung was hospitalized. The tests were showing improvements. Nichkhun took a flight back the night before after ending his WGM shoot. He also mentioned to Victoria about his newfound relationship with Wooyoung, which she took quite shockly at first, but later became a little happy for him, though in a fake-ish sort of way. He never really noticed.

 

At the moment, Wooyoung was writing in his diary when Nichkhun entered his room. He was surprised that the younger could breathe without an oxygen mask now. Wooyoung noticed his presence and smiled widely at him.

 

"Good morning, baby." Nichkhun started, placing a kiss on his new lover's forehead. "How are you feeling today? I see they took those machines away."

 

"Good," came a croaky reply. It made Nichkhun want to pinch his cheeks. The doctor had spoken to their president about Wooyoung's condition. He said that everything will go back to the way it once was. He could also walk now, but only for a short distance. His bandmates took turn to visit him because of dance practices and fanmeetings. Not to mention the thousands of commercials the boys were signed up for. Some of them had to reschedule their activities in order to fill in some of Wooyoung's contracts. So things were pretty busy outside the hospital compound.

 

Nichkhun told Wooyoung that he was free in the meantime, happy that he was able to spend some time with his lover. WGM agreed to give Khuntoria a three-days break, ample time to visit their bandmates. They still contacted each other everyday, but only to check on the other's wellbeing.

 

"I heard the doctor said that you could leave this place by tomorrow, but no hard activities for you yet." Nichkhun announced, giving his lover a tight hug. "I'll be here to fetch you, of course."

 

"I know you would."

 

They talked for a while before a nurse came in, interrupting their conversation. She looked at the chart on Wooyoung's bed and studied one of the machines beside him. "Not to worry." She said. "You're be healing fast." Wooyoung was glad it would all end soon. Then he could finally spend quality time with his boyfriend. Just then, a call came in for Nichkhun. He excused himself from the room and found that the caller was Victoria. "Hello?" He answered.

 

"Baby, I got some bad news. And I need to see you." She said, sounding urgent.

 

"What's wrong? Is everything okay?"

 

"Um...the thing is....well, I might be pregnant."

 

Nichkhun felt a gut-tearing twist forming in his stomach. "What?" He asked, just to be sure he didn't heard it wrong."I might be pregnant, Khun." She repeated the sentence again. He knew it wasn't his. Heck, he'd never do that to her. They'd only started being together for two months. And he was too busy focusing on 2pm's upcoming concert when he wasn't filming for WGM. But he still felt the need to help Victoria. She was his wife after all. If not a real wife, he had already regarded her as someone he came to be really close to, like a good friend.

 

"I'm scared. I don't know who the father is."

 

"You don't?" He gasped, unable to register what she said. What did she mean by that? Had she been sleeping around?

 

"Um...I'm a little embarrassed....the thing is, remember the night I went back to check on Amber because she was sick? I lied to you at the time. Amber was fine, but I wanted to hang out with her for old time's sake. So we got a little too drunk, and I didn't remember what happened, but when I woke up, I was on a bed alone."

 

"Oh my god."

 

"I'm so sorry for telling you this, khun. I know it's not your responsiblity. But I don't know who to turn to." Her voice was trembling over the phone. Is she crying? Nichkhun was never fine with girls crying. It made him want to take a responsibiity. The problem was that if he took a responsibility now, then Wooyoung....he would never look at Nichkhun the same way again. But if Nichkhun ignores Victoria, then it was either she would get looked down upon like a or he ended up getting blamed for not admitting a mistake he didn't do. It would make everyone put 2pm down. The risk was bigger.

 

"Khunnie?' She called out when he didn't say anything. "Vic, where are you now? I'll be there soon. Let's go and check at the hospital together."

 

"I'm in Seoul."

 

"Then can you come to ********** hospital? I'm here right now."

 

"Ok. I'll see you there."

 

Victoria ended the call. He was beyond shocked, unable to comprehend what had just happened. "Oh my god, did I just take a responsibility of caring for another's guy's baby?"

 

He just realized that he had the biggest problem yet. How the hell is he going to tell Wooyoung about this?

 

________________________________

 

Yeah Nichkhun, sometimes being too nice can be a pain, isn't it?