Desperate Attempt

It's a DIARY! I was TEMPTED!

The internet exploded with harsh comments that night, when Taecyeon checked his twitter. Wooyoung and Nichkhun had just returned home from their date when Minjun suddenly pulled them in quickly and locked the front door, securing it with a chair just in case.

 

"Check the internet. It's crazy. Apparently that person released a rumour online, stating that the baby is officially yours."

 

"What?!" Nichkhun asked, wide-eyed. He was almost yelling at Minjun. "I never did anything to her!"

 

"Yah, don't shout at me. Go check your twitter. A lot of people called us earlier." Minjun was interrupted when Junho entered the picture. He came from his room, with his phone on his ear, and he was screaming into it.

 

"PABO! It's not true! Stop calling me! You know Khunnie yourself. Do you really think he would do it?!"

 

And then Chansung appeared, also on his phone. "Noona ah~ I'm not lying ah Noona~ can't you believe me? We're friends, aren't we?"

 

Taecyeon was shouting curses from his room, angry at the sudden slowness on the internet line. "Bloody amount of messages slowed down my system! Argh!"

 

"Yah, Taec, stop screaming will you? You'll suprise the girls next door." Minjun yelled back. And then he turned back to Nichkhun. "Miss A and Wonder Girls came in to check on us earlier. They didn't believe the rumour for one second. Suzy made us some cake.They felt sorry that we had to go through all of this."

 

"I see...I'm so sorry for causing such a mess." Nichkhun said, bowing 90 degrees at Minjun. His eyes were getting watery and Wooyoung quietly embraced him.

 

"It's not your fault anymore, Khunnie. I think that even if you didn't decide to take that responsibility, this would still happen. I just.... I could feel it when I looked at Victoria. She has that capability of starting a war, that girl." Minjun stated, shaking his head in a grandpa-ish kind of way.

 

Nichkhun looked down at his feet, speechless. "What can I do?"

 

"Talk to your fans and deny the allegations. I see no other way out. Hyung-nim is going to see the doctor tomorrow to confirm the news. Hopefully it's not true. Honestly speaking, I don't want to see you get married to the person you don't love." Minjun said and then gave Nichkhun a gentle hug. "It's ok, Khunnie ah...hyung will make sure of that."

 

____________________________

 

The boys tried their hardest that night, telling their fans that the rumours were fake. Some fans accepted the apology and asked who would spread such rumours but the boys didn't want to accuse someone without a proof.

 

By midnight, all were exhausted. Nichkhun felt a little feverish but Wooyoung stayed up for a few hours to take care of him.

 

Night went, and morning came. Nichkhun's fever had disappeared, and Wooyoung was comfortably asleep in his arms.

 

_____________________________

 

JYP stood in the lobby of  ********* hospital, waiting for Victoria to arrive. He was disguised in a jumsuit with a cap and a beard on. The only thing that seemed expensve on him was his gold watch. Otherwise, he looked like a hobo. She was 10 minutes late, he thought as he checked his watch. When she finally entered the front entrance, JYP took one good look at her outfit and wondered if it was all a scam to fool him. She was wearing tight leathered jeans and a fitting cardigan. Her hair was tied up but the thing that gave her away were her shoes. They were Jimmy Choo's, a y stiletto in a golden colour. Pregnant woman don't wear stilettos, JYP thought. But he wasn't too sure yet. He had just never seen a pregnant lady wearing anything remotely high heeled, especially one with five inches. Those shoes should be extremely uncomfortable.

 

"Good morning, president. I'm sorry I'm late. Let me just sign my name in." She greeted him before going to the counter. The nurse checked her appointment letter before leading them towards the doctor's office.

 

Doctor Hyun was sipping tea in his office when they arrived. He almost spilled out his tea when he saw JYP, standing in front of him with a jumpsuit on. He collected himself, excited that he got to meet the one person he'd been dyring to meet for the last ten years. "Good morning."

 

"Doctor, you know who this is." Victoria took a seat in one of the chairs and asked JYP to join her. "He's here for your explanation."

 

"Ah, yes. Very well." He got up nervously and searched his drawers for Victoria's folder. "Let me see...here we are....Victoria-ssi's medical documents. You may take a look at this." He passed a paper over to JYP and allowed three-minutes of reading time before he continued, "As you can see, the pictures on the papers are from the ultrasound I conducted a week back. This is the foetus at three months."

 

JYP looked at the pictures and then glanced at Victoria's stomach. That girl had no visible bumps. His suspicions were growing by the minute. The doctor proceeded to tell him that at this stage, it was easy to determine the foetus's DNA. He also mentioned that the DNA were similar to that of Nichkhun. When JYP asked how the doctor could have possessed Nickhun's DNA without his permission, Victoria cut in and said, "I took a strand of his hair from the floor." She hoped that JYP would not see through her lie. He did but he faked a surprised look on his face. He would need to hire someone to look into the doctor's life data later.

 

"Well, thank you for that explanation, doctor, but I'm afraid I must get going. I'll be late for an appointment."

 

"Of course. I wouldn't want to keep you here. But could I just ask for a quick autograph from you?" The doctor conveniently found a paper on his desk and passed it to JYP. This had gotten the attention of the man. Maybe there's no need to hire someone. He could just ask the doctor later, atter Victoria leaves. He happily signed the paper and passed it back, before taking his leave.

 

________________________

 

When Victoria went back that night, she checked the news online. A lot of 2PM's fans were accusing her of false information. "It seems that Nichkhun had denied the rumours." Just as planned, she thought.

 

Tomorrow, she would find a way to talk to Wooyoung. And she has to make sure that Nichkhun would be watching.