Minjun's Love

It's a DIARY! I was TEMPTED!

"We need to talk later. Alone."

 

Wooyoung kept replaying what happened, but it was killing him. He went back to the party after he wiped his eyes and made sure they were not bloodshot. Nichkhun pretended as if nothing happened, and that really hurt Wooyoung. He tried to pretend as if nothing happened either, but it was sooooo difficult. For a few hours since the incident, he did not say anyhing more than a few short replies. Victoria was even starting to get worried. She dragged Nichkhun to their room after dinner and asked what happened. Nichkhun said that Wooyoung was just tired.

 

Taecyeon accidentally heard all this. He wondered what was wrong with Wooyoung also. Could it really be exhaustion? The flight wasn't even long. Probably the whole event was tiring. He decided to grab Minjun and Wooyoung out to get some snacks. They didn't go far. There was a supermarket nearby, Victoria said. The three of them set out, walking side by side in a steady pace. Wooyoung stood in the middle.

 

"Youngie ah..."

 

Wooyoung looked down when Taecyeon called out his name.

 

"What's wrong with you, Wooyoung ah...?" Minjun asked, placing an arm around his dongsaeng's neck. "You can tell us."

 

"He kept hurting me, hyung..." Wooyoung choked out. "He told me he only loves me like a brother, but then he suddenly kisses me like..." Wooyoung wiped his eyes as he told his hyungs everything. They listened attentively, giving him an occasional pat on the back.

 

And then Minjun stopped them halfway and pulled Wooyoung into a tight hug. By then Wooyoung was crying really hard. "I-I want t-to go b-back home, h-hyung..." The younger boy managed to say between painful chokes. Minjun looked at Taecyeon and both of them sighed.

 

"Ok, we'll call hyung-nim and send you home. Are you gonna be fine by yourself?" Minjun said, taking out his phone with one hand while the other held Wooyoung tighter.

 

"I'll go inform Nichkhun's manager." Taecyeon said. "But I'll make sure Nichkhun doesn't know about this until Wooyoun leaves. You don't want to see him, right?"

 

Wooyoung nodded weakly.

 

MInjun managed to get their manager on the phone, and told him everything. The manager was silent for a while but then he finally said ok. "I'll book the next flight. Wait for ten minutes. I'll call you back.:

 

"Thanks hyungnim."

 

He put down the call and tightened his embrace on his dongsaeng. "Everything will be fine, Youngie ah... I won't let him hurt you again, okay?"

 

"Please don't let things get rough between you guys just because of me." Wooyoung muttered.

 

"I won't. Are you crazy? I love you guys too much."

 

Taecyeon came back a minute later and told them that the manager agreed to send Wooyoung back to the airport. "What about your stuff?"

 

"I didn't bring anything important. Just my wallet and my phone. I have them here." Wooyoung reached into his pocket and pulled out his wallet and phone.

 

"Ok, so you can leave straight. Make sure you call us once you arrive at Seoul." Taecyeon reminded him. "Don't make us worry."

 

"I promise."

 

Their manager from Seoul called back as promised ten minutes later, stating that the next flight is in an hour's time. He managed to get the last seat, so Wooyoung was set to go. Taecyeon and Minjun were able to get some snacks at the supermarket before they accompanied Wooyoung to the WGM manager's car. "Be careful, Wooyoung ah..." Minjun said, worried.

 

"I'll be fine." There was no smile on the younger boy's face, only a distant look that seemed to show he had given up whatever hope he had towards Nichkhun.

 

The car took off and then Taecyeon and Minjun returned to the house. Everyone was caught by surprise when Wooyoung didn't turn up. Nichkhun worried the most.

 

"We sent him back to Seoul." Taecyeon announced. Minjun said nothing. He gave the bag of snacks to Victoria, who proceeded to the kitchen.

 

"Why?! Is he okay?" Junho asked. Chansung watched the whole conversation from the couch, saying nothing.

 

"He's fine. But he said he misses home." Taecyeon lied.

 

"That's odd." Junho commented. "That didn't happen when we were on tour in Japan."

 

"Taec, we don't need to lie." MInjun suddenly spoke. He looked at Nichkhun, with a serious expression on his face. "We need to talk. Alone."

 

_____________________________________