You're Not Alone

It's a DIARY! I was TEMPTED!

Nichkun went back to Victoria a day after that, and Wooyoung was once again left alone with an even bigger hole in his heart this time. He cried non stop when he woke up the next morning, realizing that Nichkun had already left without even saying goodbye. The others were too shocked to say anything. It seemed that Nichkun did not tell them what time his flight would leave, so they assumed it would be in the evening. Taecyeon tried calling the Thai, but no one answered the phone.

 

"Probably in the plane." Taecyeon said, looking at Minjun. Minjun said nothing.

 

It was around 9am when everyone woke up. Junho was the first to find Wooyoung in the living room, bending over on the floor and crying hard. He quickly went over to call the others, and soon all efforts were put into cheering Wooyoung up, while Taecyeon tried to call Nichkun. 20 missed calls later, Taecyeon gave up, grabbed the still-sobbing Wooyoung against his chest and announced that they would go the amusement park that day, on his money. "Youngie ah, I'l get you 32 flavours of ice cream today even if it kills me, and then I'll find a way to murder Nichkun."

 

Everyone laughed at his joke, and Wooyoung smiled slightly.

 

"Alright! Go get ready everyone!" MInjun chipped in. "We're doing a special trip for Wooyoungie today! What do you want to do?" He directed the question to Wooyoung who only shrugged both shoulders. "Since Youngie can't decide, I will then."

 

"I want to decide too." Chansung whined. "Super coaster!"

 

"THE POLE! We have to get on that one!" Junho added in.

 

"Banana boat!"

 

"Isn't that a ride you play in water?." Taecyeon chuckled, tussling up Chansung's hair. Junho glared at him. 

 

"Ok then, it's decided." Minjun exclaimed "No one acts like a weirdo. Our vacation is almost over. Tomorrow we got practice again, so let's enjoy for today."

 

"HOORAY!!!" They all cheered, and Wooyoung couldn't help but laugh at their enthusiasm.

 

______________________________________

 

7am this morning, Nichkun woke up from his eight-hours of sleep and quietly prepared himself for his flight at 9am. Since the airport was only an hour away, he wasn't so worried about the timing. He brushed his teeth, took a quick shower, rechecked his belongings and remembered to put back the brown leather book he accidentally took on Wooyoung's study desk.

 

The others didn't know about his flight plan, so they'd think it would be later in the day. But he didn't want to trouble anyone, especially Wooyoung. Since yesterday morning, Wooyoung had been trying his best to keep his emotions in check, even in front of Nichkun and the older boy noticed everything. He couldn't do anything to comfort Wooyoung, too scared about the implications. Heck, he was a coward.

 

By 8am sharp, he was out of the door and into a cab.

 

Wooyoung woke up roughly around 8.30am, ready to make breakfast. When he noticed that Nichkun had woken up and placed his mattress one side (Nichkun slept on the floor that night), the younger boy assumed Nichkun was making breakfast. So he freshened himself up and prepared to go to the kitchen. He was shocked, however, when there was no sign on life in the kitchen and even in the living room. He rushed back to the bedroom and scanned around. Nichkun's backpack was gone.

 

Hurt and depressed, he dragged his feet back to the living room and sat down on the floor. That was when he bawled out all the pent up emotions he kept inside him. "How could you?!"

 

Junho heard the scream and rushed out to check what happened. When he found Wooyoung sitting on the floor wirh tears in his eyes, he wasted no second to call the others up. Minjun was the first to react, hearing Junho's call. He rushed out of his room and within seconds, held Wooyoung tightly in his arms. Chansung and Taecyeon came next, followed by Junho.

 

Minjun rubbed Wooyoung's back, whispering soothing words and telling the younger boy that everything will be alright. But Wooyoung wouldn't stop crying. "Is it me?" He kept asking, repeating it over and over. "Does he hate me so much?"

 

"Hush now..." Minjun said. He gave Taecyeon a look and Taecyeon quickly whipped out his handphone. Chansung decided it was best to prepare something to eat. Everyone should be hungry, and Junho decided to assist him.

 

After twenty missed calls, Taecyeon gave up, and that was when he thought of a brilliant idea. Amusement park always seemed to cheer him up. So maybe it would work on Wooyoung.

 

________________________________