I Need You....

It's a DIARY! I was TEMPTED!

Note: Try listening to 'Varsity - baby steps' as you read. The effect is better.

 

__________________________

 

It had been weeks since Wooyoung wrote anything in his diary. He found it on his desk one day, under a pile of papers scattered all over his desk. "Guess I haven't checked under that yet," he chuckled, thinking how ridiculous of him to not notice that it had been there all along.

 

He turned to the last page and there was the entry he wrote weeks back, still the same. He stared at it for a moment. Things have certainly gotten for the worst, but at least he knew the truth now. The words still rang in his ears as if Nichkhun had said it yesterday. "I'm sorry...but I only love you as a brother."

 

Ouch.

 

His train of thoughts were interrupted when Junho suddenly barged into his room. "We're going for a trip!"

 

"What? But we just started our training schedule."

 

"We're going to see Nichkun and Victoria."

 

Wooyoung's expression changed and Junho noticed it. "I'm sorry, hyung. I forgot." He rushed to Wooyoung's side and gave the older one a hug. "Well, if you don't want to go, I can make up a good excuse for you."

 

Yeah, he really didn't want to go, but Wooyoung shook his head at Junho's suggestion. "If I don't go, people will start wondering what's wrong. Let's pack our bags."

 

"OK!" Junho smiled brightly.

 

Their manager came to pick them up in three hours time, to send them to the airport. Everyone was excited but they didn't want to show too much of it in front of Wooyoung. They noticed how easily his emotion would sway him back into a frown when he tried to show some sort of excitement. About half an hour later, they arrived at the airport, bidding farewell to their manager.

 

"I'll pick you guys up tomorrow." He said, before leaving the airport.

 

Their flight left at 2pm, and by 4pm, they landed safely at their destination. (you must be wondering why until now I sitll haven't mention where Nichkun and Victoria are filming WGM. It's because I'm not so sure. I'm not good with maps) And a staff working under WGM fetched them from the airport.

 

It wasn't very far from the airport, they all thought when they arrived in front of the house. It was small, but it looked cosy, suitable for a newly-wedded couple. The surrounding houses nearby looked just as cosy, with some neighbors busying themselves outside with daily routines. No one seemed to be bothered that celebraties were living nearby.

 

Nichkun came out of the house in a tweed jacket with a knitted sweater underneath, and a fitting black trousers. Everyone gave him a warm hug, including Wooyoung, because there were cameras plastered all over the place.

 

"Glad you guys can make it." Nichkun said. "Come on in." He stole a glance at Wooyoung first before going in. Wooyoung noticed it but pretended it didn't happen.

 

______________________________

 

"Vic baby, this is my band mates." Nichkun remarked, the moment he entered. Wooyoung winced as he heard it. Baby. How cheesy of him.

 

"Oh hello guys. Come on in. I'm making dumpling."

 

Taecyeon and Minjun got excited at the mention of dumplings, and so was Chansung. Junho and Wooyoung on the other hand were too busy aweing at the house. It was as cozy on the inside as it was on the outside. No, cozier. The aura around them was warm. And it was neat. Leave it to Nichkhun to keep things in order.

 

Victoria was kind to everyone. No wonder Nichkun loves her so much, Wooyoung thought. Everyone chipped in to help with the dumpling and when it was done, Nichkun told them to prepare the picnic table outside. The WGM staffs bought meat and vegetables for an outside BBQ session. Wooyoung offered to grill the meat, while Junho prepared the table. Chansung was seated and ready for food. Taecyeon and Minjun on the other hand were trying to find out more about Victoria, so Nichkun got his hands full with them. They all ate merrily, laughing at Chansung when he tried to offer Victoria some meat. Nichkun got a little jealous here.

 

(if you watch Ep.34 and Ep.35 of the show, all of this sort of happened)

 

After the third serving, Wooyoung suddenly felt the need to relieve himself. He asked Victoria for the bathroom and she said that it was inside the house, near the kitchen. And so he left. Nichkun watched him leave before getting back to the others. After 10 minutes, Wooyoung was still not out, so Chansung offered to check on his hyung, but Nichkun cut in, telling everyone that he would check instead.

 

"If I find you guys flirting with my wife, you'll just wait to see what happens." He warned jokingly before going in.

 

__________________________________

 

"Wooyoung?"

 

Wooyoung was sitting in the basement downstairs, watching the video they saw earlier again. Nichkun and Victoria looked so happy with each other, he thought sadly. And then he heard his name called out.

 

Nichkun knocked on the bathroom and it opened slowly, revealing no one inside. He wondered where the boy went to and called out Wooyoung's name again.

 

"I'm here." came a reply. It was from the basement. Nichkhun went downstairs and saw the younger boy sitting on one the cushions with his eyes plastered to the screen.

 

"What are you doing here?" Nichkhun asked.

 

"No reason. I just wanted to watch this again."

 

"Well, you could have asked---"

 

"You guys look good together." Wooyoung suddenly interrupted. It made Nichkhun stare at him for a second. "I meant it." Wooyoung added. Those words, along with the deadpanned expression on his face had just pulled on the knots in Nichkun's chest even tighter.

 

Wooyoung was caught by surprise when Nichkhun suddenly crashed their lips together in a rough kiss, almost causing him to fall back and hit his head against the wall, but Nichkhun's quick reflex stopped that from happening. He tried to resist, but Nichkhun held him down tight, devouring the younger one's mouth with all of the emotions he held for the last few days since he left Seoul. He was still a little puzzled about his feelings to Wooyoung but he knew now that he wanted Wooyoung for himself. He really REALLY hated it when someone else started getting a little too close to the younger boy.

 

Nichkun flicked his tongue against Wooyoung's lips, causing the other to open his mouth. And then he began exploring the other with his tongue. Wooyoung tasted like chicken, Nichkhun thought, amused. But it was good. His body was trembling from the excitement, wanting more than this kiss. He didn't care that the other was resisting every ounce of his actions. He didn't budge when he opened his eyes and saw the continuous flow of tears from Wooyoung's eyes. They parted from the kiss and then Nichkhun lightly kissed his eyes.

 

"Youngie ah..." He whispered, almost . Nichkhun wanted more.

 

_______________________________

 

"Baby? Is everything alright?" Victoria's voice echoed inside the supposedly empty house. It's been more than 5 minutes since Nichkhun went in. What's going on?

 

Nichkhun heard the call, but his eyes were still on Wooyoung, breathing heavily.

 

"Hyung...." Wooyoung spoke first. His tears won't stop but he needed to say what he dreaded in his heart. "Please stop playing with my feelings like this." The words shot through Nichkhun like a spear. It was soft, but he heard it as clear as day.

 

Victoria called out again and this time, Nichkhun got up. "We need to talk later. Alone." He whispered to Wooyoung. And then he left.

 

____________________________________