Encouragement

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, it was lunch time at school. You and Jaira went together to the cafeteria.

"Unnie, you know what? I think Daehyun has a soft spot in his heart." Jaira said as she drank her banana milk.

You looked at her, "What do you mean? He just embarrassed me! And now you're telling me he has a soft spot in his heart?!"

Jaira shushed you, "Yah! Keep it down! Unnie, to win Daehyun's heart. You need an encouragement and confidence in yourself."

*Jaira's right. I need to believe in myself that I can win Daehyun's heart.* You thought.

Just then, BAP strode in the cafeteria. As usual, Yongguk was the first one to go. As soon as he saw Jaira, he went to your table.

"Hey Jaira." Jongup sat along with BAP at your table.

Jaira smiled, "Hey. Um. I would like you to meet _____ unnie. She's my bestie!"

Himchan looked at Youngjae, "Omo. Youngjae my son! Is this the girl you are talking about almost everyday?"

Yongguk smacked Himchan's head, "Yah. That's not very nice."

Youngjae blushed, and so is you, "What are you talking about?"

Himchan smiled, "Nevermind."

"Hey Jaira, let's play starcraft again later." Yongguk suggested.

"No! I'm watching Adventure Time later!" Zelo pouted.

Jaira lightened up, "Omo! You watch adevnture time too?!"

Zelo nodded and smiled, "Princess Bubblegum is the best!"

"I think Jake is the best!" Jaira stuck her tongue out.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter