Shocking News

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Umma, I'm home!" You smiled at your mom as you saw her watching TV.

Your mom smiled at you, "Hey. How's school?"

You shrugged, "Fine, I think."

"Do you want.. someone to guard you at night?" Your mom asked.

*Well, I should be watching out because Secret is obviously mad at me and Jaira.* You thought. "Yes, but I think we can't trust someone anymore. like you know, them coming to my room and-"

"I get you, sweetie." Your mom giggled, "But I have someone that I truly trust."

You turned, "Who?"

--

"UMMAAAAA! ITS A BAD IDEA!" You yelled, your voice passing through the hallway at your house.

Himchan covered his ears but smiled at you, "I told you it's a good idea."

It was awkward for a moment, "Umma, please don't."

"I'm sorry sweetie. But I know that there's crazy girls out there that wants to get you. Just please bear with it, hm? It will only last for a few weeks." Your mom patted your back.

"Okay, its been decided." Yongguk cleared his throat.

Your eyes widened, "What?! But I haven't agreed to it yet!"

"Whether you like it or not, Daehyun would be staying at your house for one week." Himchan held out a peace sign.

Daehyun looked beyond pissed, *They didn't even make me decide.*

You shooked your head, "Out of all you guys, why HIM?!"

Zelo leaned in your ear, "You like him, right noona?"

You blushed, BAP laughed loudly. "Daehyun is gonna be with you because he is the one that we l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter