Sweet Youngjae

Jung Daehyun, My Quiet Prince ♔
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At morning, you were getting books from your locker, "Let's see Bio book, Literature book, blah blah blah."

You ended up carrying 5 thick books, you put your books down and locked your locker. When you were about to get your books, it disappeared.

You scratched your head, *But I just...* You saw a figure beside you, he smiled at you.

"Yah, Bookworm." Youngjae was carrying your books.

You smiled at him, "Hey no need to carry my books. I can do it myself." You tried to get your books but Youngjae's long hands kept it away from you.

You put your hands together and pleaded, "Please?"

Youngjaepretended to hesitate and agree, "Okay."

*Easier than I thought it would be.* You thought and to your surprise, Youngjae gave you the thinnest book in one of your five books.

"Yah, Yoo Youngjae, seriously?" You puffed your cheeks.

*Cute.* Youngjae stuck a tongue out at you and ran away with your books.

You sighed, *Is he really the 'brain' of BAP? I think he's the playful one.*

Girls jealously looked at you as you pass by them, "Omo! She's so lucky!

Just then, Secret also happens to pass by those girls, "Who's lucky?"

"Geum _____. Youngjae and her is so sweet. They were like a couple." A girl giggled.

All secret members looked at Zinger who obviously don't look happy about the news, "Who's that _____ girl and what does she have to do about my Youngjae?!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter