Chapter Seven

When the Butterflies Came

Seoul,South Korea

Minho had decided to introduced Sulli to his parents since he thought she was the one."Appa,umma,this is Choi Sulli,my girlfriend.Sulli, this is my dad and mom."Minho introduced.

"Annyeonghasaeyo."Sulli greeted.

 "Annyeonghasaeyo."his parents greeted."How old are you?Who are your parents?What are their jobs?How did you meet Minho?"Mrs.Choi asked.

"Uhh...I'm almost 17.My mom died a long time ago.My dad owns a business.Minho oppa is my sunbae at school.We started off as friends."

 "What is your dad's name?"Mr.Choi asked.

"Kim Sanghyun."

 "Kim?"Mr.Choi asked.Sulli nodded."You're a 'Choi' though."

"He's not my real dad.My dad was at the hospital when a criminal attacked the hospital.And he saved me just before the criminal set the hospital on fire."

 "Which hospital?When were you born?What day was it?"Mrs.Choi asked.

"I was born on March 29,1994 at Seoul National University Hospital.The incident happened 3 days later after I was born."

 "OMO!Yeobo!Could it be her?"Mrs.Choi asked.

"Sulli-ah,Minho-ah,come on.Let's go to the hospital."Mr.Choi said.

"Wae?"Minho asked.

"Just come!"


  "This way please,Ms.Choi Sulli."the nurse led Sulli to a room.

"This way Minho-sshi."another nurse took Minho to a different room.The nurse took their blood.After awhile the nurses came back with Minho and Sulli."Here's the result."the nurse handed a paper to Mr.and Mrs.Choi.

 "It's really you!Sulli-ah,come to umma!"Mrs.Choi cried as she pulled Sulli to her embrace.

"What's going on?"Minho asked, dumbfounded.

 "Minho-ah,do you remember your little sister that disappeared 16 years ago?"Minho nodded."We've found her.It's Choi Sulli."

"Bwoh?!?"Minsul exclaimed in unison.

 "It's the truth.We took your DNAs and your dad's.It's the same."Mrs.Choi explained.

"I can't believe it."Minho muttered.

 "I can't either."Sulli muttered.

"But we have to faced the facts."Minho said.

 "Even though it may be hard."Sulli said.

"Let's go talk to Mr.Kim."Mr.Choi said as they all boarded the car and went to Sulli's house.


LA,California

Krystal only remembered her life in the states but nothing in Korea.She forgot Minho,Sulli,Jonghyun,her halmoni,Dr.Jang,and everyone else and everything else in Korea.She only remembered Taemin,Dr.Lee, and her life in LA. Krystal's hair started growing back as she and Taemin fell in love more.Taemin and Krystal also had started school along with Taemin's cousin Kim Kibum or else call Key the Diva.Life was amazing to Krystal.Her horrible past was now replaced with an amazing future. There was nothing she could ever wish for anymore.Dr.Lee was the richest man in America(besides the president).He was also the richest man in Korea as he had many hospitals in Korea. Krystal was living with Dr.Lee and Taemin since Dr.Lee was now her guardian.


Chapter seven!

Sulli turned out to be Minho's long lost sister!

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!

~Toshio9